Winning!!

Older than you means nothing.

#5 Posted by freedomfreak (40587 posts) -
@tormentos said:

Older than you means nothing.

What?

#6 Posted by cainetao11 (17576 posts) -

@ariabed:

Dude Spencer even said it wont give a power boost.

#7 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7131 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

@ariabed:

Are you getting your quotes and info mixed up?

#8 Edited by Cuby_Finest (1129 posts) -

@ariabed:

@ariabed said:

http://www.wtfgamersonly.com/gpu-power-xbox-one/

Winning!!

#9 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5268 posts) -
@FoxbatAlpha said:

@cainetao11 said:

@ariabed:

DX12 he means. I kept saying the ONE already has a good API. DX12 won't make a massive difference. That said, 10% increase is nothing to ignore. Instead of having access to 1.17 TFLOPS, devs now have the full 1.3 TFLOPS. Congrats.

#10 Posted by chaplainDMK (6837 posts) -

Why exactly are they reserving GPU power. And how the hell can they release it now. I mean by this logic, if it's reserved for Kinect, this means that certain Kinect features wont work if games take up too much power or something.

#11 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3548 posts) -

Yea I'll believe it when I see it, so many promises have been made for the one and all have been a "just wait you'll see" or "it's coming I swear" sorry I'm not buying it MS

#12 Posted by Shewgenja (9275 posts) -

Slowly but surely, Kinect being abandoned lol

#13 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (8793 posts) -

@chaplainDMK said:

Why exactly are they reserving GPU power. And how the hell can they release it now. I mean by this logic, if it's reserved for Kinect, this means that certain Kinect features wont work if games take up too much power or something.

Nah, this only affects developers. TC posted a site which got it all wrong btw.

#14 Edited by misterpmedia (3387 posts) -

#15 Posted by edwardecl (2239 posts) -

You still got screwed over on the existing games unless they patch them.

#16 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (4897 posts) -

misterxmedia redeemed.

#17 Posted by Shewgenja (9275 posts) -

Does anyone still care about the XBone? I mean, like maybe ten people on this board just got excited. Is the Xbox section dead on this site or something?

#18 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4897 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

Does anyone still care about the XBone? I mean, like maybe ten people on this board just got excited. Is the Xbox section dead on this site or something?

Caring about the Xbox brand is so 2007.

#19 Edited by Wasdie (49919 posts) -

Can't use software to close a hardware gap. More rendering pipelines and transistors + more efficient memory with no major bottlenecks will always trump whatever the Xbox One does. You can't patch hardware.

#20 Posted by Desmonic (14081 posts) -

@Wasdie said:

Can't use software to close a hardware gap. More rendering pipelines and transistors + more efficient memory with no major bottlenecks will always trump whatever the Xbox One does. You can't patch hardware.

#21 Posted by Heil68 (44535 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

Not soon enough.

#22 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5268 posts) -
@Heil68 said:

@Shewgenja said:

Not soon enough.

I think Kinect is an incomplete product. Like just one single part of something bigger. Right?

#23 Posted by magicalclick (22682 posts) -

@Shewgenja:

This is a cowspot. Not much else to explain.

#24 Edited by Krelian-co (10940 posts) -

it's getting akward to see poor delusional lems hoping any news about the xbone will magically make weak hardware better.

#25 Posted by Gue1 (9991 posts) -

@magicalclick said:

@Shewgenja:

This is a cowspot. Not much else to explain.

this place was never cowspot. A few years ago it was lemspot and then changed to hermspot now that the xbone is the weak in sales, power and games.

#26 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14094 posts) -

And it all comes tumbling down.

Bright shiny days and not a cloud in sight, much dismay to the lemmings and their short lived respite

Your console is weak, your console is poor. None blamed Bill Gates for scrambling to the exit door..

Whilst mattrick prefered the hole in the floor, twas quite common sense Kinect was much of a bore.

#27 Posted by silversix_ (14611 posts) -

You don't patch a shitty HD7770 into an HD7850-7870. That's the first problem. 2nd, there's no patch to transform the slow ass ddr3 into gddr5. X1 is stuck behind for this whole generation. The first year or two MS will try to assure your asses that they're catching on. After, when its dead obvious that the bone is far behind they'll let it go and accept its underpowered hardware. You have two choices. 1- Believe into their PR bs for the next two years of your life or 2- Buy a ps4 and don't get involved in to this "we unlocked more power with X shit, DX12 unlocks more power, Cloud gives us more power, our best engineers unlocked more power" because it already is the most powerful system.

#28 Edited by wis3boi (31382 posts) -

#29 Posted by silversix_ (14611 posts) -

@wis3boi said:

That is impolite. You need to be hyped! MS is doing everything they can. Please be hyped.

#30 Edited by Gaming-Planet (14022 posts) -

/thread

#31 Posted by Netret0120 (2154 posts) -

Sad attempt at good news. Graphically consoles can't compete with PC but we buy consoles anyway because of the GAMES!

Gameplay>>>Story>>>>Graphics anyday!

#32 Posted by sam890 (1108 posts) -

lol a 7770 can't beat a 7850

#33 Posted by SolidTy (43306 posts) -

That no-name site is bogus, lol. I wouldn't be surprised if the site owner himself posted this news for hits.

#34 Edited by TLHBO (8318 posts) -

@Netret0120 said:

Sad attempt at good news. Graphically consoles can't compete with PC but we buy consoles anyway because of the GAMES!

Gameplay>>>Story>>>>Graphics anyday!

Too bad Xbox games have never been known for good gameplay.

#35 Posted by leandrro (868 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

@cainetao11 said:

@ariabed:

DX12 he means. I kept saying the ONE already has a good API. DX12 won't make a massive difference. That said, 10% increase is nothing to ignore. Instead of having access to 1.17 TFLOPS, devs now have the full 1.3 TFLOPS. Congrats.

1,3 teraflops LOL, my shitty 400 dollars PC has 2,5

#36 Posted by leandrro (868 posts) -

@sam890 said:

youre wrong

7770 + DDR3 memory + magic (lots of magic) > 7850

#37 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

Dat weakass Bonaire still isn't going to perform miracles though. I still expect 720p and 792p with frame drops.

#38 Posted by Chutebox (37223 posts) -

Gotta love some lems. The difference between PS4 and X1 isn't a big deal, but that 10% is huge and gap filler!

#39 Edited by Chutebox (37223 posts) -

@leandrro said:

@sam890 said:

youre wrong

7770 + DDR3 memory + magic (lots of magic) > 7850

Lol, laughed. Thanks.

#40 Edited by dalger21 (1135 posts) -

@Wasdie said:

Thread's over folks....

#41 Posted by RnD_9 (79 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

The irony here is that there are a lot more Playstation fanboys posting on this thread than Xbox fanboys. Seems PS Fans care more about the Xbox than Xbox fans themselves do.

#42 Posted by RnD_9 (79 posts) -

That said, their really going to have to buckle down with the software this gen since they most likely won't be able to match the PS4 in terms of power, they're going to have to do with the Wii U is doing and make up for it with a killer line up. Phantom Dust is a good start but how about some Crimson Skies, Halo Wars and maybe a new Banjo or Jet Force Gemini, as unlikely as it sounds.

#43 Posted by Chutebox (37223 posts) -

@rnd_9 said:

@Shewgenja said:

The irony here is that there are a lot more Playstation fanboys posting on this thread than Xbox fanboys. Seems PS Fans care more about the Xbox than Xbox fans themselves do.

Or most of the lems know better.

#44 Edited by mgools (905 posts) -

I have a PS4, but am no hatter of the Xbox One (also PC with dual 7850 in Xfire). I am glad to see MS take advantage of the unused GPU processes. Any boost should be good for gamers. Now if they add the Media Center Extender piece back in...I might actually consider a second console. Good move MS. No need for Xbox live for Netflix, etc, and now this...is MS actually listening?