More confirmation of 720P for Xbone COD Ghost and BF4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14737 posts) -

@Clock-w0rk said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@waltefmoney said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@waltefmoney said:

Stop making shitty threads based on rumors from random twitter accounts.

I wonder if this is going to be even worse in comparison to early Ps3 titles. All that shit talking is really coming back to bite them in the ass.

Nope. PS3 had no games at launch, if anything PS4 is the following in its footsteps.

ps3 had games they just weren't very good.

Same with the xbone. Ryse is like the new Genji.

That's an insult to Genji.

Lol, never played it.

I wanted to say it was that shitty ninja theory game but I don't think it was a launch title. God those guys are the worst devs.

#52 Posted by Daious (1803 posts) -

I really wonder how poorly done the xboxone version for them to delay the embargo

#53 Posted by waltefmoney (18030 posts) -
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Lol, never played it.

I wanted to say it was that shitty ninja theory game but I don't think it was a launch title. God those guys are the worst devs.

DmC is one of the best games this year.

#54 Edited by Shewgenja (9966 posts) -

Obligatory.

#55 Edited by NameIess_One (559 posts) -

Damn, some of you should really get a PC if you're so obsessed with this stuff...

#56 Edited by hoosier7 (3904 posts) -

@waltefmoney said:

Stop making shitty threads based on rumors from random twitter accounts.

The embargo isn't rumour. There's been plenty of reputable sources stating that. Question is whether or not it is due to resolutions.

#57 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

Same guy is saying PS4 version of BF4 is 1080p. LOL lems, the end is nigh.

#58 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14737 posts) -

@waltefmoney said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Lol, never played it.

DmC is one of the best games this year.

That's a really funny joke.

#59 Posted by -Damien- (5355 posts) -

Source directly from Acti PR?!?! goddamn!!

#60 Edited by ButDuuude (504 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

Teh end is near us, be ready for a shitstorm

#61 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14737 posts) -

Apparently there are embargo's in place all over from Microsoft, they really didn't want this shit leaking out.

absolutely hilarious.

The same reason the driveclub delay rumors got such publicity whereas the ones from the same guy aren't receiving that traction.

Slimy shits going down in Xbox town, hold onto ur butts guys.

#62 Edited by the330and419 (223 posts) -

Anybody that buys the xbox at 500 bucks is an idiot. The ps4 isn't much better, and I wouldnt buy that overhyped machine at launch either, but it at least is capable of 1080P on a consistent basis it seems.

#63 Posted by Shewgenja (9966 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

Errrmugheeeerdd!

#64 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

DAMN lol.

Incoming lem meltdown in 3...2...1....

#65 Edited by Shewgenja (9966 posts) -

This is the day it finally happened.

#66 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14737 posts) -

Originally Posted by bishoptl

If CBOAT ever spills publicly what s/he shared via PM regarding a myriad of other technical issues going on right now...

I'm going right back in that shelter and welding it shut.

#68 Edited by hoosier7 (3904 posts) -

There's even rumours the OS is running awfully still too, riddle with crashes and bugs apparently. Hope someone else breaks any NDAs on the subject cause that'd be a biggy if the OS was shoddy at launch. A few worse off multiplats i can live with.

Edit: I'm assuming Bish was talking about this then? Or it could be the whole esRAM causing production/reliability issues.

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

If CBOAT ever spills publicly what s/he shared via PM regarding a myriad of other technical issues going on right now...

Edit 2: Seems the multiplat fails aren't the reason for the embargo. Which is more concerning imo.

#69 Posted by Shewgenja (9966 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=87587212&postcount=706

#Truthfacts are being dropped. I confirm and repeat, #truthfacts are dropping!! OVER!

#70 Posted by Chutebox (37863 posts) -

@neversummer75 said:

@kingtito:

So very true...it's almost like they don't even care about the PS4 anymore. They care more about destroying the X1 than anything else. It's amazing.

Do we really need to look at all the PS4 threads made by lems? All of you losers do it, so stop complaining about it.

#72 Posted by Mr-Kutaragi (1969 posts) -

This is good for forums to claim ownage on lemming but dudebro xbox base does not care. Upscale ok they will still buy cod and titanfall

#73 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14737 posts) -

@killzowned24 said:

Haha,puny lemmings!

Did cerny just feed them steroids?

Lol.

#74 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@killzowned24 said:

Haha,puny lemmings!

Did cerny just feed them steroids?

Lol.

I think it's that 8GB GDDR5 RAM lol.

#75 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14737 posts) -

Apparently microsoft wanted to keep this under the carpet until atleast 10 days before launch, that way the Preorder alot of people subjected too will still go through or some shit, if they decided to switch to Quadizzle.

Don't quote me on that tho.

#76 Posted by hoosier7 (3904 posts) -

This is where having the consoles release a bit later in Europe might actually be a benefit if there is some megaton problem with the X1 as seems possible.

#77 Posted by Chutebox (37863 posts) -

So a new rumor is something other than resolution? I don't believe any of this shit.

#78 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14737 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

So a new rumor is something other than resolution? I don't believe any of this shit.

Strong assumptions going around that the O.S is crashing. so far.

#79 Edited by hoosier7 (3904 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

There's lots of tight lipped people so it's hard to tell. There seems to be resolution of a few titles and another more major issue going off. None of it's in the open, a guy from Polygon, a former IGN guy and some stuff the leaker CBOAT apparently leaked to one of the Neogaf mods all points to something being up.

Speculation points to either the rumours of OS problems from a day or two ago or something with the esRAM as CBOAT leaked last week.

What's annoying is no one is just coming out and saying it. Frustrating for us who've got our cash riding on it.

#81 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

Even more bombs being dropped:

https://twitter.com/CheapyD/status/394239958799511552

It's like the floodgates are opening.

#82 Posted by hoosier7 (3904 posts) -

Owns the Cheap Ass Gamer site. Seems the resolution stuff is looking to be true.

I don't know about the other rumours though, it's too mental at the moment. Add a problem with the authentication patch on launch to a list of potential problems. It seems there's certainly something stopping some reviewers from playing X1 games enough to review.

F' it i'm off to bed, there's too much crazy stuff and speculation going on.

#83 Posted by ShoTTyMcNaDeS (2111 posts) -

@Floppy_Jim said:

@waltefmoney said:

@Floppy_Jim said:

"Stop overhyping the PS4, cows!"

"Leave Xbone alone, why don't you ever talk about your own console, cows???"

What the...? lol

Xbox One has the way better lineup of games.

Does it?

Maybe at launch. But lets be serious here, MS simply doesn't have the studio backing that Sony does. There is no Naughty Dog, Quantic Dream, Santa Monica, Media Molecule etc....Halo lost its way 3 games ago. Gears is done! Fable is garbage! Heck, even the Xbone' s vaunted Titanfall has been officially revealed as a timed exclusive now.

#84 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14737 posts) -

Where's blackace at? LOL.

#85 Edited by Chutebox (37863 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Trying to figure out how to update firmware via game disc.

#86 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14737 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Trying to figure out how to update firmware via game disc.

rofl.

#87 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14737 posts) -

#truthfacts

#88 Edited by -Damien- (5355 posts) -

ok when the biggest MS fanboy gave up and admit the failure, you know it's bad

#89 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

Damn lol.

This stuff is getting ridiculous now. Where are the lems BTW?

#90 Posted by Chutebox (37863 posts) -

All that means is the first batch of MP games won't be as good, but they'll be fine in the long run. So not really a big deal.

#91 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14737 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@-Damien- said:

Damn lol.

This stuff is getting ridiculous now. Where are the lems BTW?

fallout shelter.

#92 Edited by Floppy_Jim (25829 posts) -

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@Floppy_Jim said:

@waltefmoney said:

@Floppy_Jim said:

"Stop overhyping the PS4, cows!"

"Leave Xbone alone, why don't you ever talk about your own console, cows???"

What the...? lol

Xbox One has the way better lineup of games.

Does it?

Maybe at launch. But lets be serious here, MS simply doesn't have the studio backing that Sony does. There is no Naughty Dog, Quantic Dream, Santa Monica, Media Molecule etc....Halo lost its way 3 games ago. Gears is done! Fable is garbage! Heck, even the Xbone' s vaunted Titanfall has been officially revealed as a timed exclusive now.

Sadly what you say about Halo & Gears is true. Hope they do a proper Fable once Legends is done.

#93 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

BOOM!! Things are looking very bad now....

#94 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25829 posts) -

So who's to blame for this rushed clusterfuck? Dastardly Don Mattrick?

#95 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14737 posts) -

@Floppy_Jim said:

Sony spy's.

#96 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@Floppy_Jim said:

Maybe but I doubt it though. Seems to me he was just used as a scape goat. If you ask me the whole upper brass of the Xbone division are to blame for this mess.

This is just sad! They are trying to hold out with the embargo because they feel that letting people know 10 days before the launch won't hurt them with too many preorders cancelled? What kind of stupid reasoning is this? If anything it will make things worse for them. How can lemmings defend this?

#97 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25829 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4: Harrison. That goddamn shiny headed saboteur.

#98 Posted by ankor77 (1036 posts) -

I bet MS/activision are being silent so they can do some overtime and get the xb1 version up to spec. Lots of posts/tweets of the res could change before launch. Has cod gone gold yet?

I have a ps4 coming and already have a badass pc. Still going xb1 for cod because my friends are begging me. I usually do my fps on PC

#99 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14737 posts) -

Honestly, I think he just saw the direction Microsoft's xbox division was head *Into the ground," and decided to head for greener pastures.

Zynga, lol.

#100 Edited by Truth_Hurts_U (9322 posts) -

Given that Crytek said the 32MB of ESRAM is to small for proper AA and the fact that game runs less then 1080p... I can see these rumors coming true.