Minecraft PS4 Edition releasing today

• 157 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

It seems like Minecraft PS4 edition is getting a surprise release later tonight :

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2540857/minecraft_finally_has_a_ps4_xbox_one_release_date.html

Just a minute ago i was on the Live with PlayStation on PS4 and i can confirm that a lot of people are streaming Minecraft on PS4 right now so seems like its already out for some people

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45089 Posts

cool, I hope the Vita version is good

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

Sony is some sneaky mother fuckers

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

@chikenfriedrice said:

Yes they are. Can you really trust them after this? <_<

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

Yay, minecraft?

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

@xhawk27 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Yes they are. Can you really trust them after this? <_<

Can't, can't trust em

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#8 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

Sneaky mofos. I guess no one yelled at swiper three times.

1fragleft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 1fragleft
Member since 2014 • 53 Posts

@walloftruth said:

Cool, PS4 gets a 3 year old PC game, buying that PS4 totally paid off!

Show me a $400 prebuilt system that will run all the upcoming games like AC Unity, Far Cry 4, Arkham Knight, DA Inquisition etc as well as the PS 4.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BldgIrsh
@1fragleft said:
@walloftruth said:

Show me a $400 prebuilt system that will run all the upcoming games like AC Unity, Far Cry 4, Arkham Knight, DA Inquisition etc as well as the PS 4.

Hey cranler's "roommate" please don't change goal posts. This thread is specifically about minecraft on ps4. So if you wanted to know, a 400$ PC can run minecraft and that will also be a superior version.

Btw, are you just as dumb as Cranler? Because you both suggest pre-built systems and not custom built. It doesn't take a damn professional to build a PC.

Avatar image for highking_kallor
highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 highking_kallor
Member since 2014 • 594 Posts

@bldgirsh said:
@1fragleft said:
@walloftruth said:

Hey cranler's "roommate" please don't change goal posts. This thread is specifically about minecraft on ps4. So if you wanted to know, a 400$ PC can run minecraft and that will also be a superior version.

Btw, are you just as dumb as Cranler? Because you both suggest pre-built systems and not custom built. It doesn't take a damn professional to build a PC.

Oles Shishkovstov: Well obviously they aren't packing the bleeding edge hardware you can buy for PC (albeit for insane amounts of money) today. But they are relatively well-balanced pieces of hardware that are well above what most people have right now, performance-wise. And let's not forget that programming close to the metal will usually mean that we can get 2x performance gain over the equivalent PC spec. Practically achieving that performance takes some time, though!

Whom to believe? No hoper on internet forum or game developer?

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BldgIrsh

@highking_kallor said:

@bldgirsh said:

Oles Shishkovstov: Well obviously they aren't packing the bleeding edge hardware you can buy for PC (albeit for insane amounts of money) today. But they are relatively well-balanced pieces of hardware that are well above what most people have right now, performance-wise. And let's not forget that programming close to the metal will usually mean that we can get 2x performance gain over the equivalent PC spec. Practically achieving that performance takes some time, though!

Honestly, the answer is neither.

But, since we're talking about minecraft... I have no idea how you can argue that the console version is superior....

highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 highking_kallor

@bldgirsh said:

@highking_kallor said:

@bldgirsh said:

But, since we're talking about minecraft... I have no idea how you can argue that the console version is superior....

Please continue to put words in my mouth. I love it.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

so finalstar is back? making all these sony crap videos

yey

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 BldgIrsh

@highking_kallor said:

@bldgirsh said:

@highking_kallor said:

Oh, so you are derailing the thread. Got it.

highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 highking_kallor

@bldgirsh said:

@highking_kallor said:

@bldgirsh said:

@highking_kallor said:

You can cry on my shoulder if you like.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 BldgIrsh

@highking_kallor said:

@bldgirsh said:

@highking_kallor said:

@bldgirsh said:

You can cry on my shoulder if you like.

flagged

1fragleft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By 1fragleft

@bldgirsh said:
@1fragleft said:
@walloftruth said:

That's not what changing the goal posts mean.

So it's ok for wall to change the subject but no one is allowed to reply to it?

So you want to compare picking up a gaming system at the local store to building a pc?

Doesn't take a professional to mow a lawn, clean a house or change oil but many people will pay to have it done.

Obviously the kind of person who would buy Minecraft for console is the kind of person who would rather pay others to build their gaming system, hence to PS 4 vs prebuilt price comparison.

Obviously many people prefer not to build their own systems. That's why there are so many pc manufacturers. Would be interesting to see what percentage of pc gamers buy prebuilts and build their own.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BldgIrsh

@1fragleft said:

@bldgirsh said:
@1fragleft said:
@walloftruth said:

So you want to compare picking up a gaming system at the local store to building a pc?

Doesn't take a professional to mow a lawn, clean a house or change oil but many people will pay to have it done.

Obviously the kind of person who would buy Minecraft for console is the kind of person who would rather pay others to build their gaming system, hence to PS 4 vs prebuilt price comparison.

Obviously many people prefer not to build their own systems. That's why there are so many pc manufacturers. Would be interesting to see what percentage of pc gamers buy prebuilts and build their own.

Learn

To

Write

Paragraphs

Ya

Goof

mgools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#24 mgools
Member since 2005 • 1301 Posts

Atari 2600 graphics on the PS4. Will that game ever go away?

highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 highking_kallor

@bldgirsh:

You seem to thing I would care? Can you even get banned from this site?

highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By highking_kallor

@walloftruth:

Please work on reading comprehension.

Kids these days. ;)

1fragleft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By 1fragleft

@walloftruth said:

@1fragleft said:

@walloftruth said:

Show me a $400 console that can run all the upcoming games like AC Unity, Far Cry 4, Arkham Knight, DA Inquisition etc at 144fps/4k.

Show me anything that will run Arkham Knight and AC Unity at 4k 144fps. Even 880's sli'd wouldn't be enough.

@bldgirsh said:

@1fragleft said:

@bldgirsh said:
@1fragleft said:
@walloftruth said:

Learn

To

Write

Paragraphs

Ya

Goof

You

dodged

all

my

excellent

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#33  Edited By hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts

Oh, cool. *kids just play away on their iPads*

1fragleft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 1fragleft

@walloftruth said:

@1fragleft said:

@bldgirsh said:
@1fragleft said:
@walloftruth said:

The subject of this topic is about Minecraft coming to PS4, now read my post, how did I change the subject again?

Your post on the other hand has nothing to do with this thread, so you're the one who changed the subject, not me.

Typical Cranler post is typical.

Edit: Rofl! I just saw that your name isn't Cranler, did you get banned again?

Ifd you want to express your feelings on whether the PS 4 is worth the money or not then start your own thread.

@scottpsfan14 said:

Fucking hell. I see the usual suspects are bashing the PS4 because of this somehow. Why not bash XB1 for releasing minecraft? Oh ya cos lems are hermit juniors and we all know hermits are the only respected faction on SW. Regardless of some of their bullshit. It's cows against the world I suppose. Such humble are cows ;)

Typical hermits derail threads and then try to pass the derail blame onto others.

highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 highking_kallor

@walloftruth said:
@highking_kallor said:

@bldgirsh:

You seem to thing I would care? Can you even get banned from this site?

Ask Cranler, AngryAmazon, Mr.Powers etc.

hint: the answer is "yes"

It was a rhetorical question.

Cute

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

This kind of old crap should be given for free on ps+ at this point

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

eh, i think they should have waited atleast 2 more years, and then tried to revive Minecraft rather than releasing all these versions at once, but that's just me

anyways, I'm considering getting this, or Xbox one edition, wanna hear how the the games are performing and might wait until after the first patches are released.

great local multiplayer game

NoahProa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By NoahProa
Member since 2014 • 70 Posts

@1fragleft said:

@walloftruth said:

Destroyed

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

@highking_kallor said:

Gaming PC > PS4.

@1fragleft said:

Show me

Why gimp PC?

Show me a PS4 that will run all the upcoming games like AC Unity, Battlefield : HardLine, GTAV, Far Cry 4, Arkham Knight, DA Inquisition,Witcher3, Cyber Punk, Doom4, EQNEXT, PS2, Ethan Carter, No Man's Sky, The Crew, etc etc pretty much every fucking multiple.... as well as Gaming PC.

Gaming, better on PC.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@CrownKingArthur said:

Lol, that's still one of my favorite Family Guy moments/episodes

1fragleft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By 1fragleft

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@highking_kallor said:

Gaming PC > PS4.

@1fragleft said:

Show me

Why gimp PC?

Show me a PS4 that will run all the upcoming games like AC Unity, GTAV, Far Cry 4, Arkham Knight, DA Inquisition,Witcher3, Cyber Punk, Doom4, EQNEXT, PS2, Ethan Carter, No Man's Sky, The Crew, etc etc as well as Gaming PC.

Gaming, better on PC.

PS 4 destroys Gaming PC.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@1fragleft said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Gaming PC > PS4.

Why gimp PC?

Show me a PS4 that will run all the upcoming games like AC Unity, GTAV, Far Cry 4, Arkham Knight, DA Inquisition,Witcher3, Cyber Punk, Doom4, EQNEXT, PS2, Ethan Carter, No Man's Sky, The Crew, etc etc as well as Gaming PC.

Gaming, better on PC.

PS 4 destroys Gaming PC.

oh look at this upcoming recycled chestnut. i can see it coming from a mile away.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@1fragleft said:

@walloftruth said:

how well does the PS4 run those games?

1fragleft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 1fragleft

@CrownKingArthur said:
@1fragleft said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Gaming PC > PS4.

Why gimp PC?

Gaming, better on PC.

PS 4 destroys Gaming PC.

oh look at this upcoming recycled chestnut. i can see it coming from a mile away.

I hope one day you might add something meaningful to a sys wars discussion.

@lostrib said:

@1fragleft said:

@walloftruth said:

how well does the PS4 run those games?

Will run better than any other similarly priced prebuilt gaming system.