Microsoft wins the console battle but will it win the patent war?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by Heil68 (48770 posts) -
[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="blackace"] LMAO!! No. Just no. It's a friggin movie. I'd play Gears or Mass Effect 2 over MGS4 any given day. MGS4 was so overrated it's not even funny. Even journalist went back and replayed the game and knew they overscored do to all the dumb hype. MGS4 and GTA IV are definitely not 10 rated games. Users scored it 8.7 on Metacritic.com I'd say that's about right.

But its a 10 here, which makes what I said a factually statement and in turn it's > entire 360 catalog.

Unfortunately outside of Gamespot is where reality begans. The fact remains, it's NOT a 10 overall. One man's opinion DOES NOT EQUAL FACT. Remember that. LOL!! Stupid cows.

But fortunately SW's goes by GS scores. Thank you Sony.
#152 Posted by Snugenz (12943 posts) -

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Yeah the Wii is first but the PS3 is second according to official reports.kuraimen
NO it isn't, Because the official Reports you are talking about where already PROVED to be combined Ps2/Ps3 sales, why are you still insisting on Trying to sell something that was already Proved WRONG, the only official numbers we have Put the BOTH at 70 million so please just Shut the Hell up with the 'official reports' B*******.

The official report was 70.2 million. The PS2 barely sells anymore so is probably less than .2 million. Even then the PS3 still sells more worldwide so the difference would be negligible and easily overcome by the PS3 even in a month or less. So yeah according to official reports the PS3>360. I'm sorry but that's the truth...

"I only work with official numbers, so here are some assumptions to stop you from using assumptions".

You're a goon.

#153 Posted by KarateeeChop (4666 posts) -

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] The difference is 1) Many of the "quality" old games for the 360 were released when the 360 was the only 7th gen console. Having no leveled competition shined a brighter light on them. The PS3 and Wii always had competition. 2) The PS3 is still delivering fresh and varied experiences even this late in the gen. Just look at what the PS3 is offering for next year. The 360? basically for the past three years the 360 have only had HaloGearsForza in exclusives every year to deliver and not much else...SecretPolice

DC all you want. I know cows are all "Kinect doesn't count" "Dance games don't count" "Halo doesn't count" "Forza doesn't count" "Gears doesn't count" "Witcher 2 doesn't count" "A month of sales doesn't count" "WE WIN!!!", enjoy your glorious victory lol

Never before has it rung so true; a picture is worth a thousand words...

domzq.png:P

certainly reminds me of a very wise and accurate quote - Arguing with a Cow is like playing Chess with a Pigeon, it will knock down all the pieces, crap on the board and then run back to the flock proclaiming victory...

#154 Posted by BlbecekBobecek (2771 posts) -

Arguing with a Cow is like playing Chess with a Pigeon, it will knock down all the pieces, crap on the board and then run back to the flock proclaiming victory...

KarateeeChop

Arguing with lems on the other hand is an intelectual challenge, because they only use valid arguments with carefully built logical structure that is almost impossible to find cracks in while being very correct and polite in the process. /sarcasm