Microsoft wins the console battle but will it win the patent war?

• 154 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Well they don't prove the thing SecretPolice was quoting me on. He acted like they somehow proved or disproved that...

He doesn't need to, the 360 as more high rated games not just on GS but on Metacritic as well, regardless of whether they are exclusive or not the 360 has the highest Rated library of the two consoles, you can't spin that no matter how hard you try, which console people prefer is down to them but as far as Scores go the 360 has the better library hands down, More games and more high rated games, i know you don't like MS and the Xbox brand but at least try to be Objective about it, SONY lost this gen , either way, whether it's to the 360 or the Wii it doesn't matter, They can't win them all Kuraimen, Nobody stays at the Top forever and it's clear that SONY no longer Dominates the Console Market, Why? because they Focused more on Hardware than on Games, the Ps1 was the best console ever made in my opinion because it wasn't the most powerful but it had an abundance of Games, Same with the Ps2 They became Arrogant and lost a lot of what made them Great.

Using numbers again? In the real world the PS3 still has a better overall library than the 360.

which is a subjective opinion, nothing more, at least Scores are an Objective way of looking at which console has the best libarary, Anybody can SAY the Ps3 or the 360 are the best consoles But that doesn't make it a fact because thats just personal Preference, I believe that the 360 has the better overall library in the real world, does that make it so? no it doesn't, it's just my opinion against yours.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] heh, I try. Just noticed that Valkryia Chronicles is over 4 years old too ...

The difference is 1) Many of the "quality" old games for the 360 were released when the 360 was the only 7th gen console. Having no leveled competition shined a brighter light on them. The PS3 and Wii always had competition. 2) The PS3 is still delivering fresh and varied experiences even this late in the gen. Just look at what the PS3 is offering for next year. The 360? basically for the past three years the 360 have only had HaloGearsForza in exclusives every year to deliver and not much else...

DC all you want. I know cows are all "Kinect doesn't count" "Dance games don't count" "Halo doesn't count" "Forza doesn't count" "Gears doesn't count" "Witcher 2 doesn't count" "A month of sales doesn't count" "WE WIN!!!", enjoy your glorious victory lol

Oh they count but it's quite pathetic in comparison to the PS3 offer when the same three franchises get repeated almost every year and there's nothing much apart from that. Except for the Witcher 2 PS3 owners have no real reason to be jealous of the 360 considering what they have and even then I have The Witcher 2 on PC so... yeah :D
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#103 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
Microsoft already lost, its just a question of how much they will have to pay. On a side note thank god the judge took a reasonable approach to this, patent law needs reform ASAP.blue_hazy_basic
Actually Microsoft won. They weren't fighting to NOT PAY THE FEES. They were fighting to get the fees reduced, because they thought Motorola was overcharging them. So chances are very good that they won't be paying the original FEE Motorola was asking for. So this is a win for M$.
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44038 Posts

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] heh, I try. Just noticed that Valkryia Chronicles is over 4 years old too ...blue_hazy_basic
The difference is 1) Many of the "quality" old games for the 360 were released when the 360 was the only 7th gen console. Having no leveled competition shined a brighter light on them. The PS3 and Wii always had competition. 2) The PS3 is still delivering fresh and varied experiences even this late in the gen. Just look at what the PS3 is offering for next year. The 360? basically for the past three years the 360 have only had HaloGearsForza in exclusives every year to deliver and not much else...

DC all you want. I know cows are all "Kinect doesn't count" "Dance games don't count" "Halo doesn't count" "Forza doesn't count" "Gears doesn't count" "Witcher 2 doesn't count" "A month of sales doesn't count" "WE WIN!!!", enjoy your glorious victory lol

Never before has it rung so true; a picture is worth a thousand words...

domzq.png:P

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60710 Posts

[QUOTE="OldSnakePS3"]the only console battle microsoft has won is the battle for most unreliable console and most people ripped off SecretPolice

Well, at least with your post you won something :shock: the most useless, fictional post of the day. :But the day is still young so get cracken and see if you can reach a new low before the day is over. :P

RROD? Epic. lolz 1 Billion dollars? I guess NOT priceless. lolz!
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 blackace
[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]Microsoft wins the console battlekuraimen
Only in delusional lemmingland

Actually the Wii won the battle and the PS3 is still last. So......
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 delta3074
[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="OldSnakePS3"]the only console battle microsoft has won is the battle for most unreliable console and most people ripped off Heil68

Well, at least with your post you won something :shock: the most useless, fictional post of the day. :But the day is still young so get cracken and see if you can reach a new low before the day is over. :P

It's funny how 'old' games on the 360 don't count but 'old' hardware issues do,lol
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 blackace

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] The difference is 1) Many of the "quality" old games for the 360 were released when the 360 was the only 7th gen console. Having no leveled competition shined a brighter light on them. The PS3 and Wii always had competition. 2) The PS3 is still delivering fresh and varied experiences even this late in the gen. Just look at what the PS3 is offering for next year. The 360? basically for the past three years the 360 have only had HaloGearsForza in exclusives every year to deliver and not much else...SecretPolice

Never before has it rung so true; a picture is worth a thousand words...

domzq.png:P

What's so funny about that pictures is that the PC isn't even in the console wars battle. PC actually wins nothing because they aren't part of the competition. If anything the PC is the kids in the red with the goofy glasses and puzzled look on his face. LMAO!!
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 kuraimen
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="SecretPolice"]Microsoft wins the console battleblackace
Only in delusional lemmingland

Yeah the Wii is first but the PS3 is second according to official reports.
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 SecretPolice

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="OldSnakePS3"]the only console battle microsoft has won is the battle for most unreliable console and most people ripped off Heil68

YLoD? DRE? $600.00 for a newer system that strugles to even be on par with the one year older, 200 dollar less 360 and that runs multi's worse :shock:

Yepperzzzz, Priceless alright. :P

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 blackace

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] For once i agree with kuraimen, it was clearly Wii>360>PS3, dear lems 2nd place isn't winning!GamerwillzPS

More like Wii>PS3>360 according to the last official reports.

This.

Americans thinks their country is the world. If you think about the worldwide, it's PS3 > 360.

LOL!! No. You cows are so #$%#&** delusional it isn't even funny. As of today (right now) the PS3 is still DEAD LAST worldwide. Will most likely stay that way until the next PS & XBox are released.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Heil68
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="SecretPolice"]Well, at least with your post you won something :shock: the most useless, fictional post of the day. :But the day is still young so get cracken and see if you can reach a new low before the day is over. :Pdelta3074

It's funny how 'old' games on the 360 don't count but 'old' hardware issues do,lol

I never said that. Just like MGS4> entire 360 library is a fact that cant be denied. #themoreyouknow
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 kuraimen
[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] More like Wii>PS3>360 according to the last official reports.blackace

This.

Americans thinks their country is the world. If you think about the worldwide, it's PS3 > 360.

LOL!! No. You cows are do #$%#&** delusional it isn't even funny. As of today (right now) the PS3 is still DEAD LAST worldwide. Will most likely stay that way until the next PS & XBox are released.

Prove it. You can't lemming lol. Official numbers say otherwise.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 blackace
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Only in delusional lemmingland

No the PS3 is LAST still. The report is missing almost 2 months of XBox 360 sales up to the date the PS3 posted their report. Sorry. THE PS3 HAS LOST and that's a FACT. Just because you cows can't ADD that's your problem. LMAO!! Go back to school and learn basic math.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 blackace
[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

This.

kuraimen
LOL!! No. You cows are do #$%#&** delusional it isn't even funny. As of today (right now) the PS3 is still DEAD LAST worldwide. Will most likely stay that way until the next PS & XBox are released.

Prove it. You can't lemming lol. Official numbers say otherwise.

I just DID. LOL!! Do the math troll.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 kuraimen
[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="blackace"] Actually the Wii won the battle and the PS3 is still last. So......

No the PS3 is LAST still. The report is missing almost 2 months of XBox 360 sales up to the date the PS3 posted their report. Sorry. THE PS3 HAS LOST and that's a FACT. Just because you cows can't ADD that's your problem. LMAO!! Go back to school and learn basic math.

The PS3 still sells more worldwide so there's noting to say that month (it was one month actually, that you have to lie about that too is pretty telling) would make a difference besides pure lem speculation. And lems are pretty poor at judging stuff considering they bought a 360.
BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 BlbecekBobecek
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

Lol @ lems in this thread.

They post some irrelevant numbers, walls of text and semi-funny pictures instead of posting a name of few games that actually were released in the last 3 years as xbox exclusives and are worth mentioning for a gamer. :lol:

I know its hard to admit the truth, but lets face it, PS3 is the console to pick up for core gamers since about 2008. Most of those so called AA & AAA 360 exclusives from 2006 and 2007 would barely get 5/10 if they were released today. PS3 exclusives like Uncharted 2 and Demons Souls just changed our standards. And while PS3 still has a lot of quality games to come (FFv13, The Last of Us, Last Guardian), MS is pushing out only kinect shovelware for last two years.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 blackace

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="blackace"] Actually the Wii won the battle and the PS3 is still last. So......sts106mat

Only if "second" means finishing the race in second place a month after the other two racers finish and with another console tied to you pulling you across the line (PS2).

It wasn't even that. The Microsoft reported 70 million 360's sold back in September and the Sony announced the same numbers 2 months later. LMAO!! So cows believe 0 XBox 360 were sold in 2 months. LOL!! The still remains the PS3 is last. They were outsold worldwide during Black Friday, so they are even further back in last play now. Eventually the PS3 will catch up, but it'll be meaningless as the NEXT Gen will have already begun. The PS3 will never catch the Wii in worldwide sales.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 kuraimen

They post some irrelevant numbers, walls of text and semi-funny pictures instead of posting a name of few games that actually were released in the last 3 years as xbox exclusives and are worth mentioning for a gamer. :lol:

I know its hard to admit the truth, but lets face it, PS3 is the console to pick up for core gamers since about 2008. Most of those so called AA & AAA 360 exclusives from 2006 and 2007 would barely get 5/10 if they were released today. PS3 exclusives like Uncharted 2 and Demons Souls just changed our standards. And while PS3 still has a lot of quality games to come (FFv13, The Last of Us, Last Guardian), MS is pushing out only kinect shovelware for last two years.

BlbecekBobecek
Quoted for truth
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 blackace
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Yeah the Wii is first but the PS3 is second according to official reports.

The PS3 still sells more worldwide so there's noting to say that month (it was one month actually, that you have to lie about that too is pretty telling) would make a difference besides pure lem speculation. And lems are pretty poor at judging stuff considering they bought a 360.

No, the PS3 was OUTSOLD WORLDWIDE during Black Friday. Get your facts straight. I own all the systems. The XBox 360 is awesome. Sony has failed this generation. Has been is last place for over 6 years. Lost huge, huge amounts of market shares in ALL Regions. That's a FACT. There's no spinning that truth. They are no longer the dominating gaming company that they were the last 2 generations. Deal with it.
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 SecretPolice

BlbecekBobecek

Cows always try and change the parameters of the metagame to serve the point their trying to make at that time - suddenly > 3 year old games don't count :shock: it's always, always so disingenuous and just so fail.

lemme try, umm, XBLA & indies > the entire PS3 library. :P

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 blackace
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Heil68"] RROD? Epic. lolz 1 Billion dollars? I guess NOT priceless. lolz!

I never said that. Just like MGS4> entire 360 library is a fact that cant be denied. #themoreyouknow

LMAO!! No. Just no. It's a friggin movie. I'd play Gears or Mass Effect 2 over MGS4 any given day. MGS4 was so overrated it's not even funny. Even journalist went back and replayed the game and knew they overscored do to all the dumb hype. MGS4 and GTA IV are definitely not 10 rated games. Users scored it 8.7 on Metacritic.com I'd say that's about right.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 kuraimen
No, the PS3 was OUTSOLD WORLDWIDE during Black Friday. blackace
:lol: More evidence that lems have their heads so stuck up in their behinds that they still think NA = the world. Get on with reality lembro.
BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 BlbecekBobecek

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="blackace"] No the PS3 is LAST still. The report is missing almost 2 months of XBox 360 sales up to the date the PS3 posted their report. Sorry. THE PS3 HAS LOST and that's a FACT. Just because you cows can't ADD that's your problem. LMAO!! Go back to school and learn basic math. blackace

No, the PS3 was OUTSOLD WORLDWIDE during Black Friday. Get your facts straight. I own all the systems. The XBox 360 is awesome. Sony has failed this generation. Has been is last place for over 6 years. Lost huge, huge amounts of market shares in ALL Regions. That's a FACT. There's no spinning that truth. They are no longer the dominating gaming company that they were the last 2 generations. Deal with it.

laughter9-248f26be5f44e5b43c3eb32e954d1f

The ultimate lemming quiz: Can you figure out why the highlited sentence is bullsh1t?

Edit: Kuraimen beat me to it :D

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 blackace
[QUOTE="BlbecekBobecek"]

kuraimen
Quoted for truth

Such imaginations. Yes the truth hurts. Keep daydreaming, because you guys are clueless and wrong. lol!! The fact remains the PS3 lost and everyone in the business knows it, including Sony.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 blackace
[QUOTE="blackace"]No, the PS3 was OUTSOLD WORLDWIDE during Black Friday. kuraimen
:lol: More evidence that lems have their heads so stuck up in their behinds that they still think NA = the world. Get on with reality lembro.

I'm not talking about US only smart@ss. I'm talking about the entire world. Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, UK, Canada and every other country. I own ALL the consoles, not just a XBox 360. More evidence that you are clueless and delusional. lol!! You think the whole world is NA?
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 blackace

[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] The PS3 still sells more worldwide so there's noting to say that month (it was one month actually, that you have to lie about that too is pretty telling) would make a difference besides pure lem speculation. And lems are pretty poor at judging stuff considering they bought a 360.BlbecekBobecek

The ultimate lemming quiz: Can you figure out why the highlited sentence is bullsh1t?

Prove me wrong, troll. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 kuraimen
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="blackace"]No, the PS3 was OUTSOLD WORLDWIDE during Black Friday. blackace

I'm not talking about US only smart@ss. I'm talking about the entire world. Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, UK, Canada and every other country. I own ALL the consoles, not just a XBox 360. More evidence that you are clueless and delusional. lol!! You think the whole world is NA?

Listen to yourself lemming I think you're going bonkers trying to make sense of your nonsensical ramblings.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 blackace

[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] :lol: More evidence that lems have their heads so stuck up in their behinds that they still think NA = the world. Get on with reality lembro.kuraimen

Listen to yourself lemming I think you're going bonkers trying to make sense of your nonsensical ramblings.

I'm right, you're wrong. There's nothing else I need to say. Crawl back under your rock little boy. :P

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 kuraimen
I'm right, your wrong blackace
That you're wrong even in spelling "you're wrong" is pretty telling about how wrong you actually are.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 delta3074
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Only in delusional lemmingland

NO it isn't, Because the official Reports you are talking about where already PROVED to be combined Ps2/Ps3 sales, why are you still insisting on Trying to sell something that was already Proved WRONG, the only official numbers we have Put the BOTH at 70 million so please just Shut the Hell up with the 'official reports' B*******.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 delta3074

[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] The PS3 still sells more worldwide so there's noting to say that month (it was one month actually, that you have to lie about that too is pretty telling) would make a difference besides pure lem speculation. And lems are pretty poor at judging stuff considering they bought a 360.BlbecekBobecek

Spin this one moo face http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-13573-Xbox-360-Outsold-PlayStation-3-and-Wii-U-Combined-in-November--Says-NPD.html NPD sales estimates have been released for November, revealing a dominant month for the Xbox 360. 'According to the consumer market research firm, which calculates retail software and hardware sales in North America, the Xbox 360 shifted an impressive 1.4 million units. To put that into perspective, thats more than the PlayStation 3 (700,000) and the newly-released Wii U (450,000) combined. The figure also bests year on year sales numbers for the console. In November 2011 the Xbox 360 sold an estimated 1.35m units.'
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 blackace
[QUOTE="BlbecekBobecek"]

[QUOTE="blackace"] No, the PS3 was OUTSOLD WORLDWIDE during Black Friday. Get your facts straight. I own all the systems. The XBox 360 is awesome. Sony has failed this generation. Has been is last place for over 6 years. Lost huge, huge amounts of market shares in ALL Regions. That's a FACT. There's no spinning that truth. They are no longer the dominating gaming company that they were the last 2 generations. Deal with it. delta3074

Spin this one moo face http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-13573-Xbox-360-Outsold-PlayStation-3-and-Wii-U-Combined-in-November--Says-NPD.html NPD sales estimates have been released for November, revealing a dominant month for the Xbox 360. 'According to the consumer market research firm, which calculates retail software and hardware sales in North America, the Xbox 360 shifted an impressive 1.4 million units. To put that into perspective, thats more than the PlayStation 3 (700,000) and the newly-released Wii U (450,000) combined. The figure also bests year on year sales numbers for the console. In November 2011 the Xbox 360 sold an estimated 1.35m units.'

I was talking about Worldwide sales, but yes the XBox 360 pretty much destroyed the PS3 in US. The difference in the U.S. is greater then the difference in other countries however. This is while I said the Xbox 360 outsold the PS3 Worldwide during Black Friday. The PS3 continues to fall further and further into last place.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 delta3074
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="BlbecekBobecek"]

blackace

I was talking about Worldwide sales, but yes the XBox 360 pretty much destroyed the PS3 in US. The difference in the U.S. is greater then the difference in other countries however. This is while I said the Xbox 360 outsold the PS3 Worldwide during Black Friday. The PS3 continues to fall further and further into last place.

Oh, OK, this ones better than. http://gizmodo.com/5100774/xbox-360-outsells-ps3-31-on-black-friday Each passing holiday season has become a critical, missed chance for Sony to catch up with the Xbox 360, and it's starting to become silly to say "maybe next year." According to Microsoft reported retailer data, the Xbox 360 outsold the PS3 3:1 in the US on Black Friday. Needless to say, aside from sales on that particular day, it's probably an indicator of complete 2008 holiday sales for these two competitors.
1080pOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 1080pOnly
Member since 2009 • 2216 Posts

Jesus Christ, big businesses are worse than spoilt children fighting over toys.clyde46

I think you'd fight pretty hard over a toy worth $2.5 billion if you felt you have a legitimate claim to ownership. Regardless though, patent laws are stupid and should be almost completely abolished. They are supposed to protect and promote innovation but in reality they stifle it and cause complete disharmony.

China may have got many things wrong but it got patent laws right, there aren't any.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 delta3074

[QUOTE="clyde46"]Jesus Christ, big businesses are worse than spoilt children fighting over toys.1080pOnly

I think you'd fight pretty hard over a toy worth $2.5 billion if you felt you have a legitimate claim to ownership. Regardless though, patent laws are stupid and should be almost completely abolished. They are supposed to protect and promote innovation but in reality they stifle it and cause complete disharmony.

China may have got many things wrong but it got patent laws right, there aren't any.

Nice to see someone with a sensible attitude towards Patent laws, i Agree, they just cause Trouble and don't really Protect anything.
BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 BlbecekBobecek

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="BlbecekBobecek"]

blackace

Wow, I actually thought you are gonna figure it out after being laughed at. Focus on combination of terms "Black Friday" and "worldwide". I'm pretty sure you will get it eventually.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 kuraimen
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="blackace"] Actually the Wii won the battle and the PS3 is still last. So......

NO it isn't, Because the official Reports you are talking about where already PROVED to be combined Ps2/Ps3 sales, why are you still insisting on Trying to sell something that was already Proved WRONG, the only official numbers we have Put the BOTH at 70 million so please just Shut the Hell up with the 'official reports' B*******.

The official report was 70.2 million. The PS2 barely sells anymore so is probably less than .2 million. Even then the PS3 still sells more worldwide so the difference would be negligible and easily overcome by the PS3 even in a month or less. So yeah according to official reports the PS3>360. I'm sorry but that's the truth...
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 kuraimen

[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="delta3074"]Spin this one moo face http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-13573-Xbox-360-Outsold-PlayStation-3-and-Wii-U-Combined-in-November--Says-NPD.html NPD sales estimates have been released for November, revealing a dominant month for the Xbox 360. 'According to the consumer market research firm, which calculates retail software and hardware sales in North America, the Xbox 360 shifted an impressive 1.4 million units. To put that into perspective, thats more than the PlayStation 3 (700,000) and the newly-released Wii U (450,000) combined. The figure also bests year on year sales numbers for the console. In November 2011 the Xbox 360 sold an estimated 1.35m units.'BlbecekBobecek

Wow, I actually thought you are gonna figure it out after being laughed at. Focus on combination of terms "Black Friday" and "worldwide". I'm pretty sure you will get it eventually.

Lems are too slow for that.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 delta3074

[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="delta3074"]Spin this one moo face http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-13573-Xbox-360-Outsold-PlayStation-3-and-Wii-U-Combined-in-November--Says-NPD.html NPD sales estimates have been released for November, revealing a dominant month for the Xbox 360. 'According to the consumer market research firm, which calculates retail software and hardware sales in North America, the Xbox 360 shifted an impressive 1.4 million units. To put that into perspective, thats more than the PlayStation 3 (700,000) and the newly-released Wii U (450,000) combined. The figure also bests year on year sales numbers for the console. In November 2011 the Xbox 360 sold an estimated 1.35m units.'BlbecekBobecek

Each passing holiday season has become a critical, missed chance for Sony to catch up with the Xbox 360, and it's starting to become silly to say "maybe next year." According to Microsoft reported retailer data, the Xbox 360 outsold the PS3 3:1 in the US on Black Friday. Needless to say, aside from sales on that particular day, it's probably an indicator of complete 2008 holiday sales for these two competitors. http://gizmodo.com/5100774/xbox-360-outsells-ps3-31-on-black-friday http://uk.kotaku.com/5100645/microsoft-xbox-360-outsold-ps3-3+to+1-on-black-friday
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Heil68
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="delta3074"]It's funny how 'old' games on the 360 don't count but 'old' hardware issues do,lolblackace

LMAO!! No. Just no. It's a friggin movie. I'd play Gears or Mass Effect 2 over MGS4 any given day. MGS4 was so overrated it's not even funny. Even journalist went back and replayed the game and knew they overscored do to all the dumb hype. MGS4 and GTA IV are definitely not 10 rated games. Users scored it 8.7 on Metacritic.com I'd say that's about right.

But its a 10 here, which makes what I said a factually statement and in turn it's > entire 360 catalog.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 delta3074
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Yeah the Wii is first but the PS3 is second according to official reports.

The PS2 barely sells anymore so is probably less than .2 million. ...

it's not the truth, it's a baseless assumption with no proof to back it up, you need to Prove how many of those combined sales where Ps3, if you can't you don't have a leg to stand on mate.
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 SecretPolice

[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="Heil68"] I never said that. Just like MGS4> entire 360 library is a fact that cant be denied. #themoreyouknowHeil68

But its a 10 here, which makes what I said a factually statement and in turn it's > entire 360 catalog.

Over 3 years old so it doesn't count :o

just sayin. :P

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="delta3074"]NO it isn't, Because the official Reports you are talking about where already PROVED to be combined Ps2/Ps3 sales, why are you still insisting on Trying to sell something that was already Proved WRONG, the only official numbers we have Put the BOTH at 70 million so please just Shut the Hell up with the 'official reports' B*******.delta3074
The PS2 barely sells anymore so is probably less than .2 million. ...

it's not the truth, it's a baseless assumption with no proof to back it up, you need to Prove how many of those combined sales where Ps3, if you can't you don't have a leg to stand on mate.

Lems are also using baseless assumptions. Official numbers are all that count then. And official numbers show PS3>360

platniumgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 platniumgamer
Member since 2011 • 3960 Posts

"Microsoft wins the console battle"

:cool:

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 blackace
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="Heil68"] I never said that. Just like MGS4> entire 360 library is a fact that cant be denied. #themoreyouknow

Unfortunately outside of Gamespot is where reality begans. The fact remains, it's NOT a 10 overall. One man's opinion DOES NOT EQUAL FACT. Remember that. LOL!! Stupid cows.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 blackace

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] The PS2 barely sells anymore so is probably less than .2 million. ... kuraimen

Lems are also using baseless assumptions. Official numbers are all that count then. And official numbers show PS3>360

Wow, so much damage control. Cows hate to lose. XBox 360 >> PS3 XBox 360 has officially outsold the PS3 worldwide in YTD numbers for the 6th year in row. As of Nov 2012 PS3 70mil, XBox 360 70.3 million. LOL!!
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 kuraimen
[QUOTE="kuraimen"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]it's not the truth, it's a baseless assumption with no proof to back it up, you need to Prove how many of those combined sales where Ps3, if you can't you don't have a leg to stand on mate.blackace

Wow, so much damage control. Cows hate to lose. XBox 360 >> PS3 XBox 360 has officially outsold the PS3 worldwide in YTD numbers for the 6th year in row. As of Nov 2012 PS3 70mil, XBox 360 70.3 million. LOL!!

You're the one who is dumb enough to think that Black Friday applies worldwide and I'm the one damage controlling? :lol: oh lems I sometimes wonder how you managed to go through school... if you have that is...