Microsoft showed more EXCLUSIVE GAMES than Sony

#101 Posted by hehe101 (608 posts) -

@b4x said:

@hehe101 said:

Atleast theres Sony TV now

Shown in an E3 presser. At this point in the GAME. That's like coming on stage and saying here we have some AIDS for ya.

You know anything cows crucify MS for is ok if Sony does it.

i was being sarcastic ^^

#102 Posted by MrXboxOne (742 posts) -

@MonsieurX

That would mean we would have to erase ISS, LBP3 and TLOU which leaves Sony with 3 and X1 with 8 lol

#103 Posted by Vatusus (4437 posts) -

@Vatusus said:

Hey lem, if you want to count multiplats like Project Spark and Forza Horizon 2 then sony can also count PC/PS4 or PS4/PSV only games aswell.

Well he did include TLoU

sure, but he did miss a few more like War Thunder, Planetside 2, Magicka 2, Hotline Miami 2, Broforce, Titan Souls, Talos Principle, Not a Hero, Shadow Warrior, Entwined, etc, etc

#104 Posted by B4X (3625 posts) -
#105 Edited by Flubbbs (2972 posts) -

quality over quanity.. Bloodborne and Uncharted 4 are better than every game Microsoft showed off

#106 Posted by B4X (3625 posts) -
#107 Edited by Desmonic (13441 posts) -

Dude I get it, stop the spam lol

#108 Edited by tdkmillsy (1281 posts) -

@Flubbbs said:

quality over quanity.. Bloodborne and Uncharted 4 are better than every game Microsoft showed off

Personal preference, Halo 5 beats Uncharted 4 for me. Sunset Overdrive and new scale game beats Bloodborne.

Microsoft had more, simple as.

#109 Posted by B4X (3625 posts) -
#110 Posted by MBirdy88 (7718 posts) -

@b4x said:

@hehe101 said:

Atleast theres Sony TV now

Shown in an E3 presser. At this point in the GAME. That's like coming on stage and saying here we have some AIDS for ya.

desperate lemming is desperate.

#111 Posted by B4X (3625 posts) -
#112 Posted by B4X (3625 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

@b4x said:

@hehe101 said:

Atleast theres Sony TV now

Shown in an E3 presser. At this point in the GAME. That's like coming on stage and saying here we have some AIDS for ya.

desperate lemming is desperate.

Now, let's not let that fanboy imagination get away from you.

#113 Posted by Desmonic (13441 posts) -

lol

#114 Posted by Netherscourge (16328 posts) -

I thought Microsoft had a great E3 conference, but Sony's exclusives are a lot more interesting.

I mean - Halo remixes and Dance games aren't exactly on my to-do list. Just saying...

#115 Posted by Badosh (12727 posts) -

Damn right. gg MS

#116 Posted by tdkmillsy (1281 posts) -

PS4 Exclusive

Games

The order

LBP3

Bloodborne

Let it die - indie??

Addins

Infamouse DLC ex

Not on Xbox One

Disney Infinity 2 ps3 and ps4

Magicka 2 indie

Last of us remastered

First/exclusive bits to PS4

Entwined timed exclusive

Remaster grim fandango ps4 and vita

Destiny exclusive content

Farcry 4 - ps3/4 extras

Battlefield hardline beta ps4 pc

No mans sky - indie??

Rest

Mgs V

Gta 5

Batman

Mortal combat x

Dead Island 2

Other stuff

Play now

VR

Playstation tv

Shows

Xbox One Exclusive

Games

Sunset Overdrive

Dance Central

Fable Legends beta xmas

Ori and the blind forest Indie??

Halo 5

Phantom Dust

Scalebound

Crackdown

Addins

Dead rising DLC

Forza 5 new map free

Not on PS4

Project Spark

Disney Fantasia

Forza horizon 2

Halo Remix

First/exclusive to Xbox One

The Division new content first

Evolve exclusive beta and DLC first

COD with real gameplay DLC First

Dragon Age Premier content first on

Inside - First on xbox

Rest

Tomb Raider

The Witcher

Assasins Creed

Other stuff

Halo shows briefly

Didn't take note of the indie bit on both conferences. But there are loads of indie games coming to both.

Xbox one - More exclusives

PS4 - More multiplats

Go figure.

#117 Posted by B4X (3625 posts) -
#118 Edited by jsmoke03 (12764 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Blockbuster Exclusives(NO INDIE GAMES, NO MULTIPLATFORM)

Microsoft e3 2014:

1)Halo: The Master Chief Collection

2)Forza Horizon 2

3)Fable Legends

4)Project Spark

5)Scalebound

6)Sunset Overdrive

7)Crackdown

8)Super Ultra DR3 Arcade Remix

9)Halo 5: Guardians

10)Dance Central

11)Phantom Dust

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sony e3 2014:

1)The Last of Us Remastered

2)inFAMOUS First Light

3)LittleBigPlanet 3

4)Bloodborne

5)The Order: 1886

6)Uncharted 4

project spark is on pc...you forgot intwined

edit: forgot the suda 51 game

#119 Posted by B4X (3625 posts) -
#120 Posted by B4X (3625 posts) -
#121 Posted by sibu_xgamer (332 posts) -

I think you don't know what exclusive means.

#122 Posted by B4X (3625 posts) -

I think you don't know what exclusive means.

I don't think you know what comparing the PS4 vs X1 libraries head to head means.

#123 Posted by lostrib (34582 posts) -

since when did remasters/collections become exclusives?

also forza horizon 2 isn't an exclusive

#124 Posted by B4X (3625 posts) -

@lostrib said:

since when did remasters/collections become exclusives?

also forza horizon 2 isn't an exclusive

Prove it when comparing PS4 and X1 libraries 1 on 1?

#125 Posted by lostrib (34582 posts) -

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

since when did remasters/collections become exclusives?

also forza horizon 2 isn't an exclusive

Prove it when comparing PS4 and X1 libraries 1 on 1?

prove what? mutliplat stands for multiple platforms.

#126 Edited by sibu_xgamer (332 posts) -

@b4x said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

I think you don't know what exclusive means.

I don't think you know what comparing the PS4 vs X1 libraries head to head means.

I think you're too disturbed over Sony winning E3. It's not such a big deal. It was pretty predictable.

#127 Edited by Shewgenja (8466 posts) -

@b4x said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

I think you don't know what exclusive means.

I don't think you know what comparing the PS4 vs X1 libraries head to head means.

I wonder if I can report someone for disruptive posting for habitually arguing against the rules in SW. Your level of butthurt can only be described as monumental.

#128 Edited by B4X (3625 posts) -
#129 Posted by Heil68 (43465 posts) -

@b4x said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

I think you don't know what exclusive means.

I don't think you know what comparing the PS4 vs X1 libraries head to head means.

I think you're too disturbed over Sony winning E3. It's not such a big deal. It was pretty predictable.

Yeah, I mean let all that pent up hostility go brah, it's not healthy.

#130 Posted by B4X (3625 posts) -

@b4x said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

I think you don't know what exclusive means.

I don't think you know what comparing the PS4 vs X1 libraries head to head means.

I wonder if I can report someone for disruptive posting for habitually arguing against the rules in SW.

Sony fanboy rules of system wars?

I'm just expressing myself. Prove the rule is Just?

Not trying to break up your Sony SystemWars dictatorship rule structure.

I just want someone to justify the rule? Is that to much to ask?

Carry on. I'll drop it. Till another day.

#131 Edited by Shewgenja (8466 posts) -

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

@b4x said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

I think you don't know what exclusive means.

I don't think you know what comparing the PS4 vs X1 libraries head to head means.

I wonder if I can report someone for disruptive posting for habitually arguing against the rules in SW.

Sony fanboy rules of system wars?

I'm just expressing myself. Prove the rule is Just?

Not trying to break up your Sony SystemWars dictatorship rule structure.

I just want someone to justify the rule? Is that to much to ask?

Carry on. I'll drop it. Till another day.

Maybe if MS hadn't closed down Ensemble Studios and sold off Bungie you wouldn't be this way. You only feel it is a Sony fanboy rule because MS doesn't have dick for a first party. That's all on you if you want to be a cheerleader for all that, but don't act like it's a problem with the forum. Especially since no other fanbase has said a damn thing about it.

#132 Edited by lostrib (34582 posts) -

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

@b4x said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

I think you don't know what exclusive means.

I don't think you know what comparing the PS4 vs X1 libraries head to head means.

I wonder if I can report someone for disruptive posting for habitually arguing against the rules in SW.

Sony fanboy rules of system wars?

I'm just expressing myself. Prove the rule is Just?

Not trying to break up your Sony SystemWars dictatorship rule structure.

I just want someone to justify the rule? Is that to much to ask?

Carry on. I'll drop it. Till another day.

That's pretty funny considering more than one mod has been accused of being a lem and/or a herm

#133 Posted by tdkmillsy (1281 posts) -

However you look at it Microsoft had more exclusives. Would be great if they had more 1st party but if they have more exclusives it don't really matter.

#134 Edited by B4X (3625 posts) -

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

@b4x said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

I think you don't know what exclusive means.

I don't think you know what comparing the PS4 vs X1 libraries head to head means.

I wonder if I can report someone for disruptive posting for habitually arguing against the rules in SW.

Sony fanboy rules of system wars?

I'm just expressing myself. Prove the rule is Just?

Not trying to break up your Sony SystemWars dictatorship rule structure.

I just want someone to justify the rule? Is that to much to ask?

Carry on. I'll drop it. Till another day.

Maybe if MS hadn't closed down Ensemble Studios and sold off Bungie you wouldn't be this way. You only feel it is a Sony fanboy rule because MS doesn't have dick for a first party. That's all on you if you want to be a cheerleader for all that, but don't act like it's a problem with the forum. Especially since no other fanbase has said a damn thing about it.

Still no justification to the rule. This is a winner boys!

#135 Posted by Shewgenja (8466 posts) -

@b4x said:

Still no justification to the rule. This is a winner boys!

Define the word 'Exclusive'. What are you trying to prove? You want some fucking Appendix A Subclause 297b little writing after the word Exclusive or what? We're gamers not lawyers. We speak in common sense.

#136 Edited by haze_blaze (3907 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife:

And...

7) Onigiri Online

8) Kingdom Under Fire 2

9) Planetside 2

10) Let It Die

11) Entwined

12) And a host of other indies

#137 Edited by lostrib (34582 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife:

And...

7) Onigiri Online

8) Kingdom Under Fire 2

9) Planetside 2

10) Let It Die

11) Entwined

12) And a host of other indies

pretty sure he said no indies.

and some of those are multiplats

#138 Posted by B4X (3625 posts) -

@b4x said:

Still no justification to the rule. This is a winner boys!

Define the word 'Exclusive'. What are you trying to prove? You want some fucking Appendix A Subclause 297b little writing after the word Exclusive or what? We're gamers not lawyers. We speak in common sense.

Common sense would be not to compare two platforms head to head and then dismiss games on one of the platforms for being on another platform. When it has nothing to do with a head to head library comparison.

That's common sense sir.

Carry on.

#139 Posted by TigerSuperman (1984 posts) -

A;l; you had to do TC was make a thread saying Sony got their ass handed to them and left, but you always have to add some stupid shot that makes you look like a moron.

#140 Posted by B4X (3625 posts) -
#141 Edited by Shewgenja (8466 posts) -

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

@b4x said:

Still no justification to the rule. This is a winner boys!

Define the word 'Exclusive'. What are you trying to prove? You want some fucking Appendix A Subclause 297b little writing after the word Exclusive or what? We're gamers not lawyers. We speak in common sense.

Common sense would be not to compare two platforms head to head and then dismiss games on one of the platforms for being on another platform. When it has nothing to do with a head to head library comparison.

That's common sense sir.

Carry on.

This is SYSTEM WARS.

Not Console Wars.

Not Console Fanboy Wars.

Not Fanboy Wars.

Not Company Wars.

If you can play a game on any other SYSTEM then it is not an exclusive. In all honesty, you want to weight the rules in favor of XBox because it is so dependent on the Direct X API and that is some backhanded fanboy shenanigans. You may want to dismiss hermits for the sake of your personal pissing match with Sony, but that's not how it works here. Not now. Not ever.

#142 Edited by haze_blaze (3907 posts) -

Microsoft had a decent show. But the only exclusive game that really caught my attention besides Halo 5 was Scalebound and Ori and the Blind Forest. In terms of the overall quality and variety of games, I felt that Sony had more to show this time.

#143 Edited by B4X (3625 posts) -

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

@b4x said:

Still no justification to the rule. This is a winner boys!

Define the word 'Exclusive'. What are you trying to prove? You want some fucking Appendix A Subclause 297b little writing after the word Exclusive or what? We're gamers not lawyers. We speak in common sense.

Common sense would be not to compare two platforms head to head and then dismiss games on one of the platforms for being on another platform. When it has nothing to do with a head to head library comparison.

That's common sense sir.

Carry on.

This is SYSTEM WARS.

Not Console Wars.

Not Console Fanboy Wars.

Not Fanboy Wars.

Not Company Wars.

If you can play a game on any other SYSTEM then it is not an exclusive. In all honesty, you want to weight the rules in favor of XBox because it is so dependent on the Direct X API and that is some backhanded fanboy shenanigans. You may want to dismiss hermits for the sake of your personal pissing match with Sony, but that's not how it works here. Not now. Not ever.

#144 Posted by haze_blaze (3907 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@haze_blaze said:

@FreedomFreeLife:

And...

7) Onigiri Online

8) Kingdom Under Fire 2

9) Planetside 2

10) Let It Die

11) Entwined

12) And a host of other indies

pretty sure he said no indies.

and some of those are multiplats

They are all console exclusive to the PS4. Some of his for X1 are indies and multiplats as well...

#145 Posted by lostrib (34582 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@haze_blaze said:

@FreedomFreeLife:

And...

7) Onigiri Online

8) Kingdom Under Fire 2

9) Planetside 2

10) Let It Die

11) Entwined

12) And a host of other indies

pretty sure he said no indies.

and some of those are multiplats

They are all console exclusive to the PS4. Some of his for X1 are indies and multiplats as well...

yeah, well he is a big ol' bag of stupid

#146 Posted by hoosier7 (3780 posts) -

Lol TC with the old drop and run. I'd quit arguing he isn't going to change his list.

I mean seriously, he says exclusives and then list Project Spark...

#147 Posted by Shewgenja (8466 posts) -

@b4x said:

There's no fixing stupid.

#148 Edited by B4X (3625 posts) -
#149 Posted by Ninja-Hippo (23426 posts) -

Halo 2 multiplayer back on Xbox Live =

MUH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

#150 Edited by Roler42 (600 posts) -

Dance Central... AAA Blockbuster...

PFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA