Microsoft Shipped 6.6 Million Xbox Consoles

• 83 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

Now you give launch numbers, you're supposed to prove they did it all gen long, including the last few years, all you did was show they announced numbers within the launch area, which is what Xbox one did, and also, you gave out shipped number, we are talking about sold-through, and your last comment proves you're retarded because it has nothing to do with anything.

Try again and actually post links related tot he SUBJECT this time, WW sell through (not shipments derrrrrrrrrrrrrr the whole point of this is MS did not release sell through not shipments.)

No dude you got it all wrong you are the one suppose to prove that they didn't not me i just proved they did,and still do..

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-360-sales-reach-80-million-units/1100-6415644/

80 million in october 2013.

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/251642/xbox-360-shipments-reach-84-million-399-xbox-one-hits-store-shelves/

84 million by June 2014..

They talk about numbers period...

And brag about NPD all gen long...

No shipped number or sold through are known since the almost 10 million claim.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 tormentos

@magicalclick said:

In the end, MS entertainment division gets better revenue than last year.

That because its $800 dollar tablet carry the division.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos said:

@magicalclick said:

In the end, MS entertainment division gets better revenue than last year.

That because its $800 dollar tablet carry the division.

So much butthurt...

You just can't admit that MS does anything well. You know, they are worth about $344 billion. Sony is worth (drum roll) $20.1 billion. So, Microsoft is worth as much as seventeen times as much as Sony. Obviously, they are doing some things "right". Oh, and BTW, Nintendo is with $16.6 billion. And, in case you were wondering, Apple is worth $483 billion.

If "winning at all cost" was MS's goal, they could buy Sony outright many times over. Hardly an indication that they do everything wrong, Mr. Milk-Maker.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178838 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

X1 has some serial mojo these days. If this keeps up X1 may be gen 8 console leader by end of year.. oh my... :P

Hahaha....good one.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

Lots of rump rot in this thread.

MSoft just continues to dominate and build new products that everyone wants.

We should all marvel at their greatness.

kyacat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#56 kyacat
Member since 2003 • 4408 Posts

MS may have dominate for November 2014 to December 2015 but they won't dominate world wide. but anyway good numbers for MS

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

There is nothing left to do but celebrate. Have a shot on me!

I think Phil should take Kaz out to lunch so there is no hard feelings.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

So much butthurt...

You just can't admit that MS does anything well. You know, they are worth about $344 billion. Sony is worth (drum roll) $20.1 billion. So, Microsoft is worth as much as seventeen times as much as Sony. Obviously, they are doing some things "right". Oh, and BTW, Nintendo is with $16.6 billion. And, in case you were wondering, Apple is worth $483 billion.

If "winning at all cost" was MS's goal, they could buy Sony outright many times over. Hardly an indication that they do everything wrong, Mr. Milk-Maker.

How am i butthurt.? It was Surface 3 which carry the division the xbox one actually the reason they make less money and they stated it..lol

Now what the fu** does sony financial have to do here.? What i am discussing is relevant to the xbox one division what you are is not.

But but but i am not a lemming...

MS can be worth 18 times what sony is,fact is sony is whooping MS ass in the console market which make it all the sweeter a company with huge billions can't beat a financially challenge company...lol

Is also nice to see those combined numbers and no actual LTD i guess even if they sold 10 million to consumer alone side 18.5 million it doesn't look as good..lol

@kuu2 said:

Lots of rump rot in this thread.

MSoft just continues to dominate and build new products that everyone wants.

We should all marvel at their greatness.

Well apparently people want more the PS4..

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

So 10.5 million Xbones sold seems to be the correct number.

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#60 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5245 Posts

While not like the PS4 numbers, it is still impressive.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By tormentos

@kratosyoloswag said:

So 10.5 million Xbones sold seems to be the correct number.

Yeah i think they shipped like 10 million units or little over that,i don't think we will see MS talk about numbers much from now on,even their shipped numbers look sad vs sony actual sold to consumer numbers...

And would put the numbers in line with what the xbox 360 shipped in its first year 10.4 million units,maybe that is why they haven't talk about they don't want people to make comparisons.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Shipments down on last year and revenue down too. Still no mention of Xbox profit.

The axe is poised to come down.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44033 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@SecretPolice said:

X1 has some serial mojo these days. If this keeps up X1 may be gen 8 console leader by end of year.. oh my... :P

Hahaha....good one.

hahahah ... I can see it now, you virtual walk through SW a bit frightened saying.... lemmings, lemmers & lems oh my. :P

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 StormyJoe

@tormentos: Why are you butthurt? Because you are such a f**king cow that any - ANY - positive news about Microsoft makes your little moo-cow brain have a seizure. You never - EVER - have anything positive to say about them. In fact, according to you, they never - EVER - do anything right. So, I pointed out that desipte your claims, Microsoft is seventeen times bigger than Sony.

And... OH THE F**KING IRONY!!! Last gen, Sony always combined PS2 numbers with PS3 - and people like you defended them. Now that MS has done the same thing, they are demonized. Cows gonna cow, I guess...

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

Wonder how long it will be before they announce sold through numbers...

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#66 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos: Why are you butthurt? Because you are such a f**king cow that any - ANY - positive news about Microsoft makes your little moo-cow brain have a seizure. You never - EVER - have anything positive to say about them. In fact, according to you, they never - EVER - do anything right. So, I pointed out that desipte your claims, Microsoft is seventeen times bigger than Sony.

And... OH THE F**KING IRONY!!! Last gen, Sony always combined PS2 numbers with PS3 - and people like you defended them. Now that MS has done the same thing, they are demonized. Cows gonna cow, I guess...

StormyJoe meltdown, right on schedule.

Dude should probably take a break. Defending his favorite mega-corporation is clearly a little too stressful for him.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 StormyJoe

@Dire_Weasel said:

@StormyJoe said:

Dude should probably take a break. Defending his favorite mega-corporation is clearly a little too stressful for him.

That's all you have? "You are having a meltdown"? Seriously?

Dude, keep quiet if you have nothing legit to say.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44033 Posts

@Dire_Weasel:

Not getting involved but TBH, I know he's no big fan of MS but rather he's a big fan of Apple if anything.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Dire_Weasel

@StormyJoe said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

@StormyJoe said:

No thanks, I might miss your next caps lock tirade.

When you stop having meltdowns I'll stop calling them out.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

Holy crap what a massive meltdown...hahaha

Not always and that was toward the end of the PS2,the numbers been hidden were the PS2 ones not the PS3 ones,the PS3 actually outsold the xbox 360 world wide those years...lol unlike the xbox one vs PS4.

Should i point out that people like you flamed sony for joining numbers.? And now you defend it.? Lemming gonna lemming i guess..

From the first moment last year were MS joined the numbers i call on the lemmings that use to flame sony for it..hahaha

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By StormyJoe

@Dire_Weasel said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

@StormyJoe said:

No thanks, I might miss your next caps lock tirade.

When you stop having meltdowns I'll stop calling them out.

Whatever, dude. You can try an say "meltdown" all you want, that doesn't make it true. And again, if you aren't going to contribute to the conversation, keep you pie hole shut, OK?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 StormyJoe

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

Holy crap what a massive meltdown...hahaha

Not always and that was toward the end of the PS2,the numbers been hidden were the PS2 ones not the PS3 ones,the PS3 actually outsold the xbox 360 world wide those years...lol unlike the xbox one vs PS4.

Should i point out that people like you flamed sony for joining numbers.? And now you defend it.? Lemming gonna lemming i guess..

From the first moment last year were MS joined the numbers i call on the lemmings that use to flame sony for it..hahaha

Are you an 8 year old? You defended it last gen, but now it's not OK?

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Dire_Weasel

@StormyJoe said:

Whatever, dude. You can try an say "meltdown" all you want, that doesn't make it true. And again, if you aren't going to contribute to the conversation, keep you pie hole shut, OK?

Awww, I'm sorry. Would you like me to stop posting?

Ask me again, nicely this time, and I promise I'll consider it.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 StormyJoe

@Dire_Weasel said:

@StormyJoe said:

Why should I ask anyone "nicely" to stop making personal attack troll posts? Nothing you have said has contributed at all to the discussion/debate. All you are doing is being a dick by making fallacious "meltdown" comments.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Lol why? Revenue from the Xbox is down 20% or $703 million. That's no success for the Xbox.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@hoosier7 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Lol why? Revenue from the Xbox is down 20% or $703 million. That's no success for the Xbox.

Price cut from last year? The celebration is to dance over Sony's grave. Sony couldn't have a financial report like this if they faked it.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Dire_Weasel

@StormyJoe said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

@StormyJoe said:

Why should I ask anyone "nicely" to stop making personal attack troll posts? Nothing you have said has contributed at all to the discussion/debate. All you are doing is being a dick by making fallacious "meltdown" comments.

And I can feel another meltdown coming. That was easy.

Also, I've considered it and I've decided to keep posting. This is System Wars. I could literally start typing a page from the phone book and it would make a more worthwhile contribution than 95% of what ends up on this board.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Dire_Weasel said:

@StormyJoe said:

Shouldn't you say the same thing to El Tormented the moron? He is ALWAYS coming into MS threads talking shit no matter what. I don't see you say anything to him. Maybe it's because you're a massive cow? Yes, I think you're a massive cow and you'll defend morons such as El Tormented.

Yes continue to be the hypocrite most cows are. Cows.....the jokes of SWs

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Dire_Weasel

@kingtito said:

Shouldn't you say the same thing to El Tormented the moron? He is ALWAYS coming into MS threads talking shit no matter what. I don't see you say anything to him. Maybe it's because you're a massive cow? Yes, I think you're a massive cow and you'll defend morons such as El Tormented.

If you have an issue with tormentos, take it up with him.

I agree he's completely off the rails most of the time but he has an uncanny ability to get under other posters' skins.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

Are you 8 years old.? You flamed it last gen but now is Ok.?

Hypocrite.

@kingtito said:

Just because you don't like what i say doesn't mean it is shit,most of the time i back up what i claim which is more than we can say of you compulsive liar.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

Are you 8 years old.? You flamed it last gen but now is Ok.?

Hypocrite.

@kingtito said:

Just because you don't like what i say doesn't mean it is shit,most of the time i back up what i claim which is more than we can say of you compulsive liar.

Wrong El Tormented, what you say IS shit. You don't ever actually discuss what the topic is about but rather go off on tangents to bolster an argument YOU want. You move the goal post almost as often as you post and all you do is bash MS and the XOne. You're the biggest hypocrite on this site and you not take seriously by anyone. You're a joke even amongst your own bovine community. You ARE the joke of SWs El Tormented.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Lems aren't taking the failure of the Xbox brand well.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#83 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts
@GrenadeLauncher said:

Shipments down on last year and revenue down too. Still no mention of Xbox profit.

The axe is poised to come down.

Uh oh.