Microsoft said developers all want to go multiplat so why is Nioh / Nier / Bloodborne exclusive?

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AnthonyAutumns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 AnthonyAutumns
Member since 2014 • 1704 Posts

Nioh is not owned by Sony. Therefore there is a possibility that it can go multiplat.

Nier was announced to be a multiplat.

Bloodborne, if it wasn't well received, had the possibility to become a multiplat (Sony needs to break even afterall because of development costs).

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

Phil spencer doesn't make any sense.

He told people that devs want to put there thing on everything to make more money but these titles keep ditching the xbox one since its not worth it for them to put it on xbox one.

The guy needs to explain why devs are ditching the platform or refund us our xbox one for ps4's.

If they come on PC thats fine but some of us bought an xbox one and didn't buy a PC Phillip Spencer.

It only make sense to devs who has good relationship with MSFT and spoken to Phil Spencer.

Bloodborne is published by Sony.

http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/e3/news/a577373/bloodborne-not-connected-to-demons-souls/

"Back in 2012, before the announcement of the PS4, [Sony Computer Entertainment] originally approached us with the idea, 'Would you be interested in making a new game for new hardware?' so this was never considered as a Demon's Souls II," Miyazaki explained.

"For us, the idea of new hardware was appealing and I remember feeling enthusiasm from SCE for a new game."

The commercial relationship was triggered by Sony.

Nioh = Team Ninja (Japan)

Nier: Automata = PlatinumGames (Japan)

Bloodborne = FromSoftware (Japan)

.... there's seems to be a pattern...

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@davillain- said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@Xabiss said:

FYI Neir is not an exclusive and is multi plat.

Exclusively not on Xbone. But I forgot all lems also have gaming PC's even though Xbone doesn't have a single game that isn't also available on PC right?

Rare Replay & Halo 5 are the legit Xbox One Exclusive games not on PC. Since Rare Replay is the only & I mean only, my favorite X1 exclusive game on the console, it's the reason why I still own and keeping my X1, I love Rare Replay.

Yeah and Rare Replay hasn't been on your "currently playing" list for a long time. I think the only reason you have an XB1, is because you want to keep that BS manticore title you believe you have lol.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts
@xdude85 said:

Jesus fucking christ, you guys are too easily baited.

Yup. TC just chooses a fanbase to troll every few weeks and switches sides based on that. Check in next month and he'll be a Nintendo fanboy hating on PC or a PC fanboy hating on Sony.

I don't mind though, it's kinda funny tbh.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#55  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

Japan is a hermit kingdom. Bloodborne was also co-developed with SCE so that's out of the question. Maybe if Nioh and Nier do well we might see them on Switch by Christmas.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7702 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:
@xdude85 said:

Yup. TC just chooses a fanbase to troll every few weeks and switches sides based on that. Check in next month and he'll be a Nintendo fanboy hating on PC or a PC fanboy hating on Sony.

more amusing than solid_canWeAgree-topics at least

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

Yeah and Rare Replay hasn't been on your "currently playing" list for a long time. I think the only reason you have an XB1, is because you want to keep that BS manticore title you believe you have lol.

That's because I have a PC gaming and if there's a MS game that won't come to windows 10, then I need my Xbox One to do the job for me.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Xabiss said:

FYI Neir is not an exclusive and is multi plat.

Oh is it now? time to save this thread for future reference dynamitecop.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@davillain- said:

That's because I have a PC gaming and if there's a MS game that won't come to windows 10, then I need my Xbox One to do the job for me.

Rare play is not an exclusive game,rare play is a collection of multiplatform rare games release over the years since their Nintendo days,is as much exclusive as Halo MCC is.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 DaVillain  Moderator

@tormentos said:
@davillain- said:

Rare play is not an exclusive game,rare play is a collection of multiplatform rare games release over the years since their Nintendo days,is as much exclusive as Halo MCC is.

I guess that leads to Halo 5 then huh? Ever since I upgrade my GPU, I been focusing on my PC, I just don't have the time to deal with Xbox One anymore.

AnthonyAutumns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#61 AnthonyAutumns
Member since 2014 • 1704 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:
@xdude85 said:

He uses his indzman alt if his solid basic has lots of karma points.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@davillain- said:
@tormentos said:
@davillain- said:

I guess that leads to Halo 5 then huh? Ever since I upgrade my GPU, I been focusing on my PC, I just don't have the time to deal with Xbox One anymore.

Then why don't you sell it?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 DaVillain  Moderator

@i_p_daily said:

Then why don't you sell it?

To answer your question, if you have buy any Xbox One games digital, you still need an Xbox One to stream them into your windows 10 and not re-buy them. Like I said, there's also a possibility that not all MS games will come to windows 10 and if it's just gonna be Xbox One exclusive only, then I'll have my Xbox One ready to play.

While I know some random PC gamer will say you don't need an Xbox One when you got a PC, yes this is true but in my case, I like to have my Xbox One around and for a game like Rare Replay, I can't play that on my PC.

KudoTsunodaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 KudoTsunodaFan
Member since 2015 • 65 Posts

They are probably coming to Xbox. Phil Spencer said he's going to Japan to talk to Japanese publishers and developers. Expecting Nioh at 4k 60 fps on Scorpio.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#65 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@flyincloud1116 said:
@kvally said:

There are 2 people that own an Xbox One in Japan, so they won't get those Japanese titles.

Correction X1 70k strong in Japan!

Source!!

REKT!!!

I stand corrected. Will you take me out back and spank me?

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#66 oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

Why is OP still allowed to make threads?

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:
@quadknight said:

Easy. They want to go multiplat and release on anything that isn't the Xbone ?

xboner didn't even get kingdom hearts 2.8 it got a sexy ps4 version with the sexy ps4 box art

only KH 2.8 is s*it,.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

Phil spencer doesn't make any sense.

He told people that devs want to put there thing on everything to make more money but these titles keep ditching the xbox one since its not worth it for them to put it on xbox one.

The guy needs to explain why devs are ditching the platform or refund us our xbox one for ps4's.

If they come on PC thats fine but some of us bought an xbox one and didn't buy a PC Phillip Spencer.

blood borne was paid for by sony. it was a deal. the other 2 are just because devs know the west doesn't want to buy those games so their sole market is the east and XB doesn't sell shit in the east. porting the games to XB1 would maybe net them a few thousand extra sales. not worth it

Fairmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Fairmonkey
Member since 2011 • 2310 Posts

@kvally: Funny, thats why i dont buy xbox anymore. Too much Halo, Gears, Forza

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#70  Edited By kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@Fairmonkey said:

@kvally: Funny, thats why i dont buy xbox anymore. Too much Halo, Gears, Forza

Yup, just depends on the person I guess. My friends stopped buying PS since it is too much GT/Uncharted/Killzone.

To each their own, right?