Microsoft Just Edges Sony in ABI Research

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Far_RockNYC (1112 posts) -
#2 Posted by Shewgenja (7750 posts) -

Remember those arguments you guys had all generation long about how PS3 software sales suffered because people "only bought one to use as a bluray player"?

Have fun with this.

#3 Posted by Krelian-co (9774 posts) -

tv tv tv tv sports tv kinect

good thing ps4 is still a gaming console that will provide gamers with real gaming needs.

#4 Posted by k2theswiss (16581 posts) -

good thing ps4 is still a gaming console that will provide gamers with real gaming needs.

don't be mad that the x1 offers features unlike the ps4.

#6 Posted by Thunder7151 (304 posts) -

The best thing about that article is that the comments following it are by normal level-headed people, not irrational Cows. And because of this, most of them are agreeing that XBOX ONE is the better console.

It is obvious (to anyone who is not a Cow) that the XBOX ONE offers more features than the PS4, and also has a better launch lineup of games than the PS4.

The PS4, no doubt, is a great console. However, so far, the XBOX ONE has shown it is better overall.

#7 Edited by B-apples (71 posts) -

Remember those arguments you guys had all generation long about how PS3 software sales suffered because people "only bought one to use as a bluray player"?

Have fun with this.

The damage control coming out of you lately, is well, hilarious, keep it up.

#8 Edited by handssss (1577 posts) -

@Krelian-co said:

don't be mad that the x1 offers features unlike the ps4.

Those that it has the ps4 doesn't are free to use on PC

Those it has that ps4 has are also free to use on PC and PS4.

Gotta love XBL Gold.

#9 Edited by Suppaman100 (3507 posts) -

This is the only good feature Xbone has.

#10 Posted by urbansys (231 posts) -

This is the only good feature Xbone has.

Ironic that you made that (or google images), that the PS4 can't do it rofl.

#11 Posted by LJS9502_basic (149328 posts) -

Unfortunately for MS....other companies are developing less costly competition. Not a selling point methinks.

#12 Edited by -Snooze- (7304 posts) -

Like always the console war will be decided by which console has the most casual appeal, not which is best for "gamers" boasting about console sales is pointless, it's the software we should celebrate.

#13 Posted by Shewgenja (7750 posts) -

XBone is stepping up in every way that made the PS3 suck when it launched. I haven't even mentioned the price, yet.

#14 Posted by YD_11 (1557 posts) -

It's always funny to me to see people who actually think that LESS features/options/capabilities is somehow a good thing. What kind of consumer says "No thanks, you are offering me too much?"

#15 Posted by xxgunslingerxx (4052 posts) -

@YD_11 said:

It's always funny to me to see people who actually think that LESS features/options/capabilities is somehow a good thing. What kind of consumer says "No thanks, you are offering me too much?"

Lems where saying that about the ps3

#16 Edited by Tessellation (8791 posts) -

dat damage control is off the chartz so many tears and double posting of rage LMAO.