Microsoft is teh DOOMED! Yahoo reports....

• 168 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for fernandmondego_
fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 fernandmondego_
Member since 2005 • 3170 Posts

ok ok maybe a bit of a stretch but yahoo seems to think microsoft and stevebalmer are living the nightmare senario that xbox may not be able to save them from.... sounds familiar *ahem sony* the link is in the next post because gamespot hates ease of use from a phone.

TheEroica
If you really think that Sony and Microsoft are in the same boat, you are hopeless.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22618 Posts
[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

ok ok maybe a bit of a stretch but yahoo seems to think microsoft and stevebalmer are living the nightmare senario that xbox may not be able to save them from.... sounds familiar *ahem sony* the link is in the next post because gamespot hates ease of use from a phone.

fernandmondego_
If you really think that Sony and Microsoft are in the same boat, you are hopeless.

Haha... bro im just reporting the article (which i see as more of a puff piece than anything serious). Sony is a disaster of a company .. i was commenting tongue in cheek...
jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#53 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

so ms has some competition...big deal. maybe they will actually stop trying to milk consumers and actually innovate products ands services that they offer. $364 million revenue for xbox....thought there would be more

Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

LOL

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Now that's more like it. Your reading comprehension skills are improving. In that context a big bright spot is spot on (no pun intended) considering how lousy their other areas are doing the 360 stands out but, as the article also implies, the 360 succes is barely noticeable for a company like this hence the gloom aspect of the whole news. The 360 is a succes for M$ but a moderate one that won't save them in the end it's what the article suggests.

Using the word massive falls in line with the context of the phrase "big bright spot" perfectly fine.... your inability to control your rabid fanboyism is now wreaking havoc through yet another perfectly acceptable thread of discussion. Dont refute the fact that you have zero understanding of the article because youve made it painfully apparent.

It makes sense only if you focus on a single phrase like "big bright spot" but ignore the complete context of the article. For basic reading comprehension the whole context is important not just an isolated phrase. That's why selective reading is a pretty normal behavior for fanboys like you.

Wow man... all this from you just because you dont want to admit that a console that doubled its sales from last gen and crippled the giant is a massive success... youre straight up wrong... enjoy.
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

Fanboys just can't help themselves, I guess. They can't possibly limit their irrational hate to SYSTEMs in SYSTEM Wars, let's instead argue multinational corporations, the workings of none of you have a clue about, and whose videogame divisions represent a minority (in MS's case an infintesimal minority) of the company's earnings. :roll:

Yes, MS's core business has long term challenges to its' continued dominance, but for crpies sakes, this is a YahooFinance blog in which most of the sections begin with something along the lines of "We don't know". :roll: Why not just post what your local gas station attendant thinks next time? The only portion relevant for this forum is the Blurb about XBox... and it labels the division a "Bright Spot".:|

Seriously fanboys, if you're going to play Company Wars Rule Number One should be: YahooFinance = VGChartz.

santoron

too right , mate. MS aint going nowhere

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts
b-b-but I thought Microsoft owned yahoo and therefore we could never take yahoo news seriously? :o
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 TheEroica  Moderator

Fanboys just can't help themselves, I guess. They can't possibly limit their irrational hate to SYSTEMs in SYSTEM Wars, let's instead argue multinational corporations, the workings of none of you have a clue about, and whose videogame divisions represent a minority (in MS's case an infintesimal minority) of the company's earnings. :roll:

Yes, MS's core business has long term challenges to its' continued dominance, but for crpies sakes, this is a YahooFinance blog in which most of the sections begin with something along the lines of "We don't know". :roll: Why not just post what your local gas station attendant thinks next time? The only portion relevant for this forum is the Blurb about XBox... and it labels the division a "Bright Spot".:|

Seriously fanboys, if you're going to play Company Wars Rule Number One should be: YahooFinance = VGChartz.

santoron
I really hope this isnt directed at me... because if ive been branded anything on system wars its an xbox supporter. I was just passing along an article that i though system wars would find interesting.
dream431ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 dream431ca
Member since 2003 • 10165 Posts

Microsoft are under the worst management they have ever been under in the history of the company at the moment.

• Windows 8 was a complete disaster. The sales are null and the OS quite possibly the worst that Microsoft have come out with. Microsoft trying to push their tablet by making Windows 8 good for tablets is ok, but putting Windows 8 on a desktop computer is convoluted.
  • Speaking of tablets, the Microsoft Surface is another company blunder. The hardware is good, but Windows 8 RT? What were they thinking?! No wonder why Microsoft is rushing the Microsoft Surface with an intel chipset and Windows 8 Pro out for January. But starting at $900? Who would even think to buy that? Microsoft is starting to make Apple look reasonable.
  • Microsoft's brillant strategy for their next gen console?? "Lets make two distinct consoles, one for casuals only and one for gamers!!" Once again, Microsoft is confusing the market with too many choices. This is surely going to lead to people buying the wrong console (especially for gifts) and a lot of angry gamers who wanted to play Halo, but now are stuck with playing Angry Birds as the "System Seller" for the so called "casual" console. Great job Microsoft.
  • Kinect. Microsoft keeps on pushing this like a chef constantly trying to shove rotten food into your mouth. I don't know what sort of plans they have for Kinect 2.0, but I'm sure many gamers on here would like to see it go away.
  • Bing. What a mess. Bing is a black hole for Microsoft. They keep throwing money at it and they get nothing in return. Why are they still supporting this?

I'll admit, I love Windows 7, it's one of the best OS's I've ever used. I can't stand the Mac OS and will never go that route. But Microsoft have been making some very confusing choices in the past 5 years that baffle the tech industry. At this rate Microsoft will become the new RIM.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Microsoft are under the worst management they have ever been under in the history of the company at the moment.

• Windows 8 was a complete disaster. The sales are null and the OS quite possibly the worst that Microsoft have come out with. Microsoft trying to push their tablet by making Windows 8 good for tablets is ok, but putting Windows 8 on a desktop computer is convoluted.
  • Speaking of tablets, the Microsoft Surface is another company blunder. The hardware is good, but Windows 8 RT? What were they thinking?! No wonder why Microsoft is rushing the Microsoft Surface with an intel chipset and Windows 8 Pro out for January. But starting at $900? Who would even think to buy that? Microsoft is starting to make Apple look reasonable.
  • Microsoft's brillant strategy for their next gen console?? "Lets make two distinct consoles, one for casuals only and one for gamers!!" Once again, Microsoft is confusing the market with too many choices. This is surely going to lead to people buying the wrong console (especially for gifts) and a lot of angry gamers who wanted to play Halo, but now are stuck with playing Angry Birds as the "System Seller" for the so called "casual" console. Great job Microsoft.
  • Kinect. Microsoft keeps on pushing this like a chef constantly trying to shove rotten food into your mouth. I don't know what sort of plans they have for Kinect 2.0, but I'm sure many gamers on here would like to see it go away.
  • Bing. What a mess. Bing is a black hole for Microsoft. They keep throwing money at it and they get nothing in return. Why are they still supporting this?

I'll admit, I love Windows 7, it's one of the best OS's I've ever used. I can't stand the Mac OS and will never go that route. But Microsoft have been making some very confusing choices in the past 5 years that baffle the tech industry. At this rate Microsoft will become the new RIM.

dream431ca
I agree with everything you said with the exception of Kinect. From a gamer standpoint, I would concur that a lot of the more "core" users aren't interested. That being said, Kinect has been pretty financially successful.
dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

[QUOTE="dxmcat"]

As for the "people will lose their jobs" argument..........welcome to the economy?

IF all illicit drugs suddenly dissapeared from the country, people would lose their jobs. I'm so glad we have drug addicts and alcoholics, they are great people because they provide jobs!

srsly.

blue_hazy_basic

Are you equating Windows, MS Office and the 360 to illegal drugs and alcoholism? lol

why not? :D

dream431ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 dream431ca
Member since 2003 • 10165 Posts

[QUOTE="dream431ca"]

clone01

I agree with everything you said with the exception of Kinect. From a gamer standpoint, I would concur that a lot of the more "core" users aren't interested. That being said, Kinect has been pretty financially successful.

Thanks :D However I never stated Kinect didn't sell well, I just felt gamers had enough of it.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] Using the word massive falls in line with the context of the phrase "big bright spot" perfectly fine.... your inability to control your rabid fanboyism is now wreaking havoc through yet another perfectly acceptable thread of discussion. Dont refute the fact that you have zero understanding of the article because youve made it painfully apparent.

It makes sense only if you focus on a single phrase like "big bright spot" but ignore the complete context of the article. For basic reading comprehension the whole context is important not just an isolated phrase. That's why selective reading is a pretty normal behavior for fanboys like you.

Wow man... all this from you just because you dont want to admit that a console that doubled its sales from last gen and crippled the giant is a massive success... youre straight up wrong... enjoy.

I see your fanboy denial is kicking in again.
Ratchet_Fan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Ratchet_Fan8
Member since 2008 • 5574 Posts
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] Same can be said of sony... good riddance.

No, Sony is not so bad...

Get off the cross kuraimen, someone else needs the wood... sony isnt some holy savior of gaming, never was never will be... they all want your money and theyll go to great lengths to get it... some are better than others at it.

:lol: jokethread spotted easily.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] Wow man... all this from you just because you dont want to admit that a console that doubled its sales from last gen and crippled the giant is a massive success... youre straight up wrong... enjoy.Stringerboy

I see your fanboy denial is kicking in again.

Seems like you're the one in denial.

Nah, he is... around 350 million for a multibillion dollar company is not massive succes it's moderate succes. It's massive only if you use fanboy glasses.
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 jimmypsn
Member since 2010 • 4425 Posts

MS is doomed? Is this more damage control from the cows?

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#68 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

Of couse MS is doomed, the entire world is doomed in 17 days!:cry:

NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#69 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

Very well-written and interesting article. I doubt most people actually read it. Their loss.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#70 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

All this opinion states is that the Xbox division with 20 billion is not big enough to save the total Entertainment and Devices division that has $364 million in operating income if it should collapse .

Do Cows understand anything they post ?

Yet another Cow failboat leaves the harbour to join the Armada of stupid !

Caseytappy

TheEroica... a cow... :lol::lol::lol:

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="Stringerboy"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] I see your fanboy denial is kicking in again.kuraimen

Nah, he is... around 350 million for a multibillion dollar company is not massive succes it's moderate succes. It's massive only if you use fanboy glasses.

WTF are you talking about?!?! The point was that despite the success of the xbox, the game division is one aspect of a huge corporation... by videa game industry standards, xbox 360 is a MASSIVE and FANTASTIC and COLOSSAL success... anyone with an ounce of brain power can understand this... you lack the ability because your a filthy cow who only believes in the fiction you create in your mind.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 TheEroica  Moderator

MS is doomed? Is this more damage control from the cows?

jimmypsn
I posted the article and the thread... i am literally the furthest thing from a cow imaginable unless you count my ps3 being my netflux player so i dont have to use my xbox as being a cow :P I just thought it was an interesting article albeit more crystal ballish than anything, but fun to chat about... the title itself is a joke as i dont believe microsoft is doomed in the least.
DerekLoffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#73 DerekLoffin
Member since 2002 • 9095 Posts
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Stringerboy"]

TheEroica

WTF are you talking about?!?! The point was that despite the success of the xbox, the game division is one aspect of a huge corporation... by videa game industry standards, xbox 360 is a MASSIVE and FANTASTIC and COLOSSAL success... anyone with an ounce of brain power can understand this... you lack the ability because your a filthy cow who only believes in the fiction you create in your mind.

It most definitely is not. PS2 could be called those things, none of the current three deserve any of those descriptors. 360 has done respectibly well, but nothing on the level of MASSIVE or COLOSSAL, in the video game industry or not.
LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts
Yeah, not happening...
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 kuraimen
ounce of brain power TheEroica
because your a filthy cowTheEroica
Your inability to spell properly in your own language makes the above statements pretty ironic. If syntax becomes difficult for you imagine semantics and pragmatism which are the highest aspects of language. No wonder your comprehension skills are lacking to say the least.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="Caseytappy"]

All this opinion states is that the Xbox division with 20 billion is not big enough to save the total Entertainment and Devices division that has $364 million in operating income if it should collapse .

Do Cows understand anything they post ?

Yet another Cow failboat leaves the harbour to join the Armada of stupid !

Vatusus

TheEroica... a cow... :lol::lol::lol:

Thank you my friend... my good god, does anyone read anything!?!?! I didnt write the fuking article.... im just sharing it on sw. I keep chuckling everytine i get called a cow... i mean holy shiit people are nuts over a puff piece article.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="TheEroica"]ounce of brain power kuraimen
Your inability to spell properly in your own language makes the above statements pretty ironic. If syntax becomes difficult for you imagine semantics and pragmatism which are the highest aspects of language. No wonder your comprehension skills are lacking to say the least.

Poor trolling is poor trolling.... if only you had something more to offer... alas. I think we're done here kuri... there's only so many mentally disabled people you can walk across the street before you realize that you cant save them all... good luck to your raging fanboyism, terrible nonsensical posting and lack of compelling contributions to this community bro.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#78 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Nah, he is... around 350 million for a multibillion dollar company is not massive succes it's moderate succes. It's massive only if you use fanboy glasses.DerekLoffin

It most definitely is not. PS2 could be called those things, none of the current three deserve any of those descriptors. 360 has done respectibly well, but nothing on the level of MASSIVE or COLOSSAL, in the video game industry or not.

yeah. I'm usually not one for supporting Kuraimen's comments but TheEroica is really delusional if he think the 360 is a "massive/colossal" success for ending up more or less tied with the last place WITH a year headstart on the market

When it come to home consoles only the PS1, PS2 and the Wii can be called by those terms has the 1st two surpassed the 100,000 million mark and the 3rd is close to achieving it

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 kuraimen
[QUOTE="TheEroica"] [QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"]

Poor trolling is poor trolling.... if only you had something more to offer... alas. I think we're done here kuri... there's only so many mentally disabled people you can walk across the street before you realize that you cant save them all... good luck to your raging fanboyism, terrible nonsensical posting and lack of compelling contributions to this community bro.

Hey I'm just pointing out that your reading comprehension is lacking. Not need to get all butthurt and run away. You can't just pretend to read something that isn't there.
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 jimmypsn
Member since 2010 • 4425 Posts

MS is dooomed? Doesn't have a lot of strength or validity behind it?

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#81 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

Very well-written and interesting article. I doubt most people actually read it. Their loss.

NeonNinja

Decent points, but a lot of it was speculation. "If this happens, it will be very bad, but there are no signs of this happening yet."

So... yeah. Taken with a grain of salt.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

Hey (no comma) I'm just pointing out that your reading comprehension is lacking. Not need to get all butthurt and run away. You can't just pretend to read something that isn't there.kuraimen
Pardon?

NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#83 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

[QUOTE="NeonNinja"]

DarkLink77

Decent points, but a lot of it was speculation. "If this happens, it will be very bad, but there are no signs of this happening yet."

So... yeah. Taken with a grain of salt.

My point. It's a good read. But a lot of people clearly haven't read it as evidenced by some of the posts here.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] Hey (no comma) I'm just pointing out that your reading comprehension is lacking. Not need to get all butthurt and run away. You can't just pretend to read something that isn't there.blue_hazy_basic

Pardon?

1) I'm talking about his use of the word "massive" to describe 360's success when the article suggests nothing like that. 2) My mother tongue is not english so we can talk in spanish if you like.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] Hey (no comma) I'm just pointing out that your reading comprehension is lacking. Not need to get all butthurt and run away. You can't just pretend to read something that isn't there.kuraimen

Pardon?

1) I'm talking about his use of the word "massive" to describe 360's success when the article suggests nothing like that. 2) My mother tongue is not english so we can talk in spanish if you like.

Funny how people keep calling you out kuri.... hmmm. Try contributing sometime and maybe folks will actually like you or continue enjoy being the forum pariah... i couldnt care less.
crusadernm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 crusadernm
Member since 2009 • 1609 Posts

meh. Not seein it.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 kuraimen
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]Pardon?TheEroica

Funny how people keep calling you out kuri.... hmmm. Try contributing sometime and maybe folks will actually like you or continue enjoy being the forum pariah... i couldnt care less.

Lol your selective reading is showing again. People have called out you too. Your reading bias is too obvious.
fadersdream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#88 fadersdream
Member since 2006 • 3154 Posts
You want people to lose their jobs? :?blue_hazy_basic
When did this become the gut response? Do you want puppies and moms to die? Well do you? "No"? Well then that means you agree with me, see how smart I am?
Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Plagueless
Member since 2010 • 2569 Posts
lol @ the article. It basically says MS is doomed because the iPad has slowed down PC purchases.......by 8% They give one example where a bank bought iPads for it's employees, and proclaims that MS is doomed.....what a joke. Also, kuraimen, you do realize that if this were to happen (which it won't) Apple would be the controller in the PC world. Do you really want an Apple monopoly? :roll:
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 kuraimen
[QUOTE="Plagueless"]lol @ the article. It basically says MS is doomed because the iPad has slowed down PC purchases.......by 8% They give one example where a bank bought iPads for it's employees, and proclaims that MS is doomed.....what a joke. Also, kuraimen, you do realize that if this were to happen (which it won't) Apple would be the controller in the PC world. Do you really want an Apple monopoly? :roll:

Apple will never achieve M$ control because they're not in bed with hardware companies like M$ and they have much bigger competition than M$ had at the start. As long as the market is balanced I don't care if there are companies like Apple out there.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] 1) I'm talking about his use of the word "massive" to describe 360's success when the article suggests nothing like that. 2) My mother tongue is not english so we can talk in spanish if you like.

Lol your selective reading is showing again. People have called out you too. Your reading bias is too obvious.

Much like everything else it zoomed right over your head.
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] You want people to lose their jobs? :?fadersdream
When did this become the gut response? Do you want puppies and moms to die? Well do you? "No"? Well then that means you agree with me, see how smart I am?

Is this how you react when lems troll Sony about their financial troubles? People taking joy in or hoping a company goes under seems a bizarre form of fanboyism. But if you're ok with it, each to their own.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="fadersdream"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] You want people to lose their jobs? :?blue_hazy_basic

Is this how you react when lems troll Sony about their financial troubles? People taking joy in or hoping a company goes under seems a bizarre form of fanboyism. But if you're ok with it, each to their own.

I shouldve listened to you five pages ago about arguing with the trolls... what a fruitless battle. Its like arguing with a brick wall made out of delusion and insanity.
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="fadersdream"] When did this become the gut response? Do you want puppies and moms to die? Well do you? "No"? Well then that means you agree with me, see how smart I am?

I shouldve listened to you five pages ago about arguing with the trolls... what a fruitless battle. Its like arguing with a brick wall made out of delusion and insanity.

Their logic reminds me of this Bill O'Reilly segment .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PH09hgb7DQ :P
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] Is this how you react when lems troll Sony about their financial troubles? People taking joy in or hoping a company goes under seems a bizarre form of fanboyism. But if you're ok with it, each to their own.

Their logic reminds me of this Bill O'Reilly segment .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PH09hgb7DQ :P

:lol: yup pretty much spot on...
adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#96 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts
didnt windows 8 sold like 40 million in its first days of release ?
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 kuraimen
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] Funny how people keep calling you out kuri.... hmmm. Try contributing sometime and maybe folks will actually like you or continue enjoy being the forum pariah... i couldnt care less.

Much like everything else it zoomed right over your head.

Anyone should be glad if lem stupidity and illiteracy zooms over their head.
HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#98 HaloPimp978
Member since 2005 • 7329 Posts

I doubt this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#99 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts
How many times have I heard Microsoft is doomed?
AdrianWerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 AdrianWerner
Member since 2003 • 28441 Posts

Sony businesses are collapsing. With Microsoft all the doom and gloom is because they aren't growing fast enough to satisfy investor's greed. Big difference.