Microsoft hurting gamers by not creating exclusives

• 77 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lebron181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Lebron181
Member since 2008 • 837 Posts

I was wonder what on earth is Microsoft thinking not creating development teams to combat Sony's first party AAA exclusives. Throwing money on timed-exclusives and buying existing franchises doesn't really help the consumers. PS4 have great first-party developers that created triple AAA games which defined the console's unique library. I was very sad that Microsoft isn't even remotely interested in creating their own exclusive library to distinct themselves from their competitors.

Why are Microsoft not developing more internal studios? Here's the answer: http://www.totalxbox.com/65227/you-dont-need-to-own-studios-to-make-great-games-argues-xbox-one-boss/

I am absolutely very disappointing in their decision to just buy from outside development and not create internal studios. This is devastating for those who have 2 consoles. What's the point in having an Xbone if there's so little permanent exclusives?

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

"Sony's first party AAA exclusives."

lmao

And they would be? Its almost A YEAR and still no AAAE for the PS4. How long do we have to wait?

Doesn't look like Delayclub or The Corridor1886 will be AAA material.

Lebron181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lebron181

Let's not allow 'fanboyism' to cloud your judgement. It doesn't matter if you don't think Sony has triple AAA games or not but the fact remains that Xbone are keen to just buy exclusives instead of developing them.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

didnt someone here just post that xbox just started up 5 new studios?

Lebron181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Lebron181

isn't that a bit too late though? They should have cranked up the development team before the launch of the Xbone.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

People like TC keep making the same stupid mistake.

Sony doesn't have that many 1st party studios exclusives either. The truly unique devs are ND, Sucker Punch, Guerrila, Media Molecule, Evolution and Polyphony. ICO, and a few small others too.

Outside of rare exception, like GOW being made by Santa Monica, almost every other Sony exclusive is worked on by 2nd and 3rd party, like FromSoftware, Quantic Dream, Insomniac, Chinese Room, RaD, Supermassive, Ninja Theory, Mass Media, etc.

So what's the difference? Sony isn't stupid and actually keeps it's IPs. That's also the reason why Insomniac didn't work with them this time. Insomniac wanted to keep the Sunset Overdrive IP this time, Sony said no, MS said yes, so they publish the game in exchange for exclusivity.

Even if SCE studios are involved, it's always non 1st party ones making most of the playstation the games. And MS does have studeios, like 343, Black Tusk, Turn 10 and Lionhead. A few more would be nice.

Just got to the SCE and MS studios and look at the owned franchises section. MS worked on KOTOR, Jade Empire and ME with Bioware. They just didn't keep the IP like Sony.

This however, seems to be changing has MS owns Quantum Break and maybe Scalebound. I'm not defending M$, just pointing out the obvious

Has for "hurting gamers"

1- Sony made online mandatory, PSnow prices, and etc.

2- Business bro, do you do it?

Sony or MS don't give a shit about hurting you or anybody, aslong has it makes them money. Stop being so overly attached to these large companies. If Sony had the money to buy more exclusivity they would.

Oh look, both of them keep buying exclusive DLC content,, which "hurts gamers".

Bruin1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Bruin1986
Member since 2007 • 1629 Posts

@Lebron181 said:

Let's not allow 'fanboyism' to cloud your judgement. It doesn't matter if you don't think Sony has triple AAA games or not but the fact remains that Xbone are keen to just buy exclusives instead of developing them.

Regardless of which studio is developing them, Microsoft is funding the creation of numerous exclusive new IPs.

Whether that studio is owned by Microsoft or not is entirely irrelevant. Without that funding, there is a good chance the studio would be doing something different.

My ability to play brand new IPs like Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, Ori, etc is not effected in any way by the status of the developer...

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

they're both pretty crappy at this. but yes i see what you're saying about not buying exclusivity.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

not creating exclusives=/=not creating games. if anything, they're great for gamers because more people get to play the games the produce.

StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 StrifeDelivery
Member since 2006 • 1901 Posts

@jsmoke03 said:

It was proven false.

j_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 j_assassin
Member since 2012 • 1011 Posts

they got away with it last gen so... besides majority of xbox owners prefers online multiplayer shooters

Lebron181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Lebron181

All I'm saying is that instead of wasting $$$ on timed-exclusives it is better to just create internal development teams to produce first or second party games that gives people the incentive to go buy a Xbone.

Let's be real, Microsoft got lucky from previous gen to just pay for development of third-party and get games like Mass Effect, Bioshock, Gears of War but now the games are costing alot more and it is in the best interest for third-party to have more people to access their games. What's going to sell consoles? It's multiple exclusive titles that are different from their competitive counterpart! Tomb Raider is not a system seller. DLC is not a system seller. Destiny is not a system seller.

Uncharted, Halo, Mario, etc... are system sellers. Where are the new IP's that are going to become the franchises for their respective consoles?

Lebron181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Lebron181

@Bruin1986: I don't have a problem with second-party developers having their games published by Microsoft. What I do have problem with is that Microsoft deliberately not utilizing the funds to create in-house development to have great exclusive titles be permanent and known for an Xbone game.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

It's a shame that their approach results in less games on the market for gamer to buy. Instead of making new games or commissioning new games to be created, they rather take multiplats and make them timed exclusives. I would rather have two games instead of one game (but now that game is timed on my platform).

Yes, they also rely on 3rd party multiplats turning into timed exclusives, but they could do better in this area. Far better. Eh. It's been like this for a long, long time and the two Japanese companies may move that way as well which means we all get less games as time goes on.

@StrifeDelivery said:

@jsmoke03 said:

It was proven false.

I know the website was pulled down. Did more happen with regards to the 'proven false'?

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

Wrong. By definition, exclusives hurt gamers as their very existence requires gamers to buy more than one platform to access all the games.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

How are they hurting anyone ?

StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 StrifeDelivery

@SolidTy said:

It's a shame that their approach results in less games on the market for gamer to buy. Instead of making new games or commissioning new games to be created, they rather take multiplats and make them timed exclusives. I would rather have two games instead of one game (but now that game is timed on my platform).

Yes, they also rely on 3rd party multiplats turning into timed exclusives, but they could do better in this area. Far better. Eh. It's been like this for a long, long time and the two Japanese companies may move that way as well which means we all get less games as time goes on.

@StrifeDelivery said:

@jsmoke03 said:

It was proven false.

I know the website was pulled down. Did more happen with regards to the 'proven false'?

Well, 2 out of the 5 were already in existence if memory serves right. While some people may have been shifted around, it seems a bit much to call them new studios.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@StrifeDelivery said:

@SolidTy said:

@StrifeDelivery said:

@jsmoke03 said:

It was proven false.

Well, 2 out of the 5 were already in existence if memory serves right. While some people may have been shifted around, it seems a bit much to call them new studios.

Yes, that was true. Only 3 were new but then all the info we had was pulled down.

It is a bit much to call them new studios if Xbox isn't doing so at this point, for sure.

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts

@lostrib said:

Fanboys are such nice people that they feel the pain of the gamers who bought other systems.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

@RR360DD: Sony hater fo sho. Really it's been a year theres nothing on any of them. You act like Ratchet, Uncharted, LBP, PS AllStars, Infamous, God of War, Sly, Jak, Motorstorm dont exist.

Bruin1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bruin1986

@SUD123456 said:

Wrong. By definition, exclusives hurt gamers as their very existence requires gamers to buy more than one platform to access all the games.

Actually, no they don't. They do the exact opposite.

Exclusives are what define competing consoles. You ALWAYS want strong competition. Gaming is an industry just as any other.

Otherwise, you end up with the PS3 launching at $600 in 2006 (almost $700 today) because Sony got arrogant after the PS2's domination. The Xbox 360 (and its exclusives) slapped humility back into Sony and as a result we get the PS4 back at $399 in 2013.

That's a win for gamers.

Marduke1913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Marduke1913
Member since 2014 • 48 Posts

a company should have its own studios to hedge against risk if external developers have a "dry spell" or something. creativity should always be cultivated from within as well as from outside.

StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 StrifeDelivery

@Bruin1986 said:

@SUD123456 said:

Exclusives are what define competing consoles. You ALWAYS want strong competition. Gaming is an industry just as any other.

Otherwise, you end up with the PS3 launching at $600 in 2006 (almost $700 today) because Sony got arrogant after the PS2's domination. The Xbox 360 (and its exclusives) slapped humility back into Sony and as a result we get the PS4 back at $399 in 2013.

That's a win for gamers.

Their arrogance didn't make the PS3 be $600. How they portrayed themselves in the media, especially Ken, on how people should gain discipline with two jobs to get a PS3 was arrogant. Having the blu-ray drive and PS2 hardware inside made the PS3 insanely expensive. It was the cheapest blu-ray on the market if I remember right.

Bruin1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Bruin1986

@StrifeDelivery said:

@Bruin1986 said:

@SUD123456 said:

That's a win for gamers.

Their arrogance didn't make the PS3 be $600. How they portrayed themselves in the media, especially Ken, on how people should gain discipline with two jobs to get a PS3 was arrogant. Having the blu-ray drive and PS2 hardware inside made the PS3 insanely expensive. It was the cheapest blu-ray on the market if I remember right.

Sony's thought process or justification is frankly irrelevant.

Consoles are about accessibility and affordability. Regardless of what hardware they included, they believed that their incredible domination with the PS2 would allow them to release a console at $600 (almost $700 today) and people would still buy it because their last console had been so unchallenged, and they included some new cool tech in the box.

There are plenty of new technologies that Sony or MS could have included in the Xbox One or PS4, but they choose not to, because strong competition last gen forced them to shoot for a more appealing price point.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#26 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

PC has more AAA exclusives.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@Bruin1986 said:

@SUD123456 said:

That's a win for gamers.

sure first party has to exist as a point of difference and to market the console, but on the whole i agree with sud123456.

could anyone make a case for rise of the tomb raider's xbox exclusivity, and how it helps gamers? I doubt it. and that's the type of exclusivity this thread is about, and assuredly it's that type of exclusivity sud123456's referring to.

a55a55inx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#28 a55a55inx
Member since 2004 • 4188 Posts

What are you talking about? Microsoft does create exclusives...

Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Crimson Dragon, Project Spark, Killer Instinct, Forza (5 and Horizon 2), Kinect Sports, Lococycle, Ori, D4, DIsney Infinity:Marvel, Halo (5 and MCC), Sunset Overdrive, Fable Legends, Quantum Break, Scalebound, Screamride, Crackdown 3, Phantom Dust.

They have also announced last year that they have invested in brand new studios. Some of Sony's best developers weren't created by Sony themselves. The beloved developer "Naughty Dog" started out as an independent company back in the 80's, then Sony threw their money at them in 2001 and acquired the studio so that they will only develop games for their consoles. My point? Both companies throw their money around at developers for exclusive rights. Exclusivity sucks for gamers who only own one console, but it's a business strategy that works.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

@Lebron181 said:

I don't care all that much. I mean I see the point to building from ones internal stable, but I play games. I am not a millionaire nor qualified to lead a corporation. I didn't want to wait to play Fable, Gears, QB, Sunset Overdrive, FH2, Halo 5 so I bought the console that I can play those on. Will they stay exclusive to that console? **** if I know, but I'll have played them already if they don't so what do I care? I could sit and wait for PSNow to come to tablets and PCs and HDTVs in order to play Sony games but I wont. I'll buy a PS4, keep my PS3.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@Lebron181 said:

I don't care all that much. I mean I see the point to building from ones internal stable, but I play games. I am not a millionaire nor qualified to lead a corporation. I didn't want to wait to play Fable, Gears, QB, Sunset Overdrive, FH2, Halo 5 so I bought the console that I can play those on. Will they stay exclusive to that console? **** if I know, but I'll have played them already if they don't so what do I care? I could sit and wait for PSNow to come to tablets and PCs and HDTVs in order to play Sony games but I wont. I'll buy a PS4, keep my PS3.

Except you are waiting to play all those games. I don't think Lebron181 was aiming his post at you anyway but the point still shouldn't get confused.

Sunset Overdrive and QB look like two excellent games that MS has invested into but those games were known about when XB1 launched since then there hasn' t been any indication of MS investing into any other new AAA caliber exclusive IP's and that is the TC's point I believe. Also we already know FH2 isn't exclusive

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts

@Lebron181 said:

You should probably do some research before posting any threads in the future..

That way,you'll actually look like you know what you're talking about..

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#32 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

MS problem is that they tie down their studios with one franchise and we don't get new IPs because of it. I mean look at their best studios.

• 343 = Halo
  • Lionhead = Fable
  • Turn 10 = Forza
  • and now Black Tusk = Gears of War

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

Exclusives suck.

I'd rather there just be standardized hardware that any electronics company could make, and they'd run any game people made for them.

You know. Like how any electronics company can make an MP3 player, or a bluray player, and they're compatible with every single MP3 or bluray.

That's how video games should be because that'd be awesome.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#34 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

@treedoor said:

Exclusives suck.

I'd rather there just be standardized hardware that any electronics company could make, and they'd run any game people made for them.

You know. Like how any electronics company can make an MP3 player, or a bluray player, and they're compatible with every single MP3 or bluray.

That's how video games should be because that'd be awesome.

Steambox may be that thing in the far future. Standardized specs. Sony and MS are on their way out.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#35 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

An often ignored fact is they have the most 1st party studios of the three. It's true that many of them aren't studios for Xbox development, they're for...**** knows what. But they're there.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts
@jcrame10 said:

@RR360DD: Sony hater fo sho. Really it's been a year theres nothing on any of them. You act like Ratchet, Uncharted, LBP, PS AllStars, Infamous, God of War, Sly, Jak, Motorstorm dont exist.

Ratchet? PS Allstars? Infamous? Sly? Motorstorm? lmao You're proving my point with your sub-AAA franchises.

Are jak games even made anymore? LBP is going downhill, as is God of War. Lets hope the talent exodus at Naughty Dog doesn't hurt Uncharted 4, after all Uncharted 3 was a huge downgrade from Uncharted 2.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#37 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Lebron181 said:

Fable Legends, Horizon 2, Halo 5 Gears of War, Crackdown, Kinect Sports Rivals, Dance Central Spotlight aren't exclusives? There are still more coming. Yes, lets now cloud your judgement.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#38 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@StrifeDelivery said:

@SolidTy said:

@StrifeDelivery said:

@jsmoke03 said:

It was proven false.

Yes, that was true. Only 3 were new but then all the info we had was pulled down.

It is a bit much to call them new studios if Xbox isn't doing so at this point, for sure.

well if there are 3 more studios, then its a good start. I think they should start more studios since they have a good track record for the ips they already have.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

No... Microsoft is hurting LEMMINGS by not creating exclusives.

Its the exclusives that are hurting games.... regardless of whos making them and which console you own.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@Lebron181 said:

I was wonder what on earth is Microsoft thinking not creating development teams to combat Sony's first party AAA exclusives. Throwing money on timed-exclusives and buying existing franchises doesn't really help the consumers. PS4 have great first-party developers that created triple AAA games which defined the console's unique library. I was very sad that Microsoft isn't even remotely interested in creating their own exclusive library to distinct themselves from their competitors.

Why are Microsoft not developing more internal studios? Here's the answer: http://www.totalxbox.com/65227/you-dont-need-to-own-studios-to-make-great-games-argues-xbox-one-boss/

I am absolutely very disappointing in their decision to just buy from outside development and not create internal studios. This is devastating for those who have 2 consoles. What's the point in having an Xbone if there's so little permanent exclusives?

How exactly are gamers being hurt like this?There are more than enough games for gamers to play on consoles and Multiplats have ALWAYS outnumbered exclusives by at least 3-1 anyway.

Also, it has nothing to do with MS or SONY Most developers have realised that unless you make a good exclusive deal with either of the 3 companys it doesn't pay to make your game exclusive.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#41  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Lebron181 said:

Except you are waiting to play all those games. I don't think Lebron181 was aiming his post at you anyway but the point still shouldn't get confused.

Sunset Overdrive and QB look like two excellent games that MS has invested into but those games were known about when XB1 launched since then there hasn' t been any indication of MS investing into any other new AAA caliber exclusive IP's and that is the TC's point I believe. Also we already know FH2 isn't exclusive

So scalebound and Phantom Dust do not exist? Scalebound is being made by Platinum and Phantom Dust is a reboot of a game that scored an 8.5 here at GS. As for FH2 I am well aware of the rules here at SW. I am also aware that this place is far from reality. I didn't name FH2 because of exclusivity. I named it because I want to play it, am buying a new console and I can in fact play it on that new console.

SoftwareGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SoftwareGeek
Member since 2014 • 573 Posts

@Lebron181 said:

isn't that a bit too late though? They should have cranked up the development team before the launch of the Xbone.

The speed of business happens now. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow.

SoftwareGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SoftwareGeek
Member since 2014 • 573 Posts

There's less risk for MS and Sony to use 3rd party devs. An example of the risk involved in creating a game can be read about here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdoms_of_Amalur:_Reckoning

KoA is a great game but it needed to move 3 million plus copies for the company to stay afloat. Also what hurt them was the timing of which it was released. A few months before KoA's release, skyrim was released and a lot of people were still playing that game and others were still buying it. I actually like skyrim but I like KoA more. I like the art style of KoA better and I just think it's overall a more fun game to play. But skyrim was the big kid on the block and they advertised the piss out of the game with a TV blitzkrieg.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

@Bruin1986 said:

@SUD123456 said:

That's a win for gamers.

I would rather pay $600 with free online than $400 plus a subscription. In reality, I would be waiting for a price drop at either entry point, though. I'd probably bite on a $400 PS4 with free online a couple of years after launch, though.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@StrifeDelivery said:

@jsmoke03 said:

It was proven false.

MS has plenty of studios.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

Well Ms loves its TIMED exclusives, doesn't seem like that will change this gen with DR3 and RYSE already going mulit plat. smh.

SakusEnvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SakusEnvoy
Member since 2009 • 4764 Posts

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@Bruin1986 said:

That's a win for gamers.

I would rather pay $600 with free online than $400 plus a subscription. In reality, I would be waiting for a price drop at either entry point, though. I'd probably bite on a $400 PS4 with free online a couple of years after launch, though.

Plus that $600 PS3 included a $130 PS2 inside of it. It was really not that bad of deal for what people got and it spearheaded a state of the art disc format, but people understandably just couldn't look past the upfront costs.

Still, the launch console was the best version of the PS3 Sony ever created.

Regarding competition, though, competition can certainly enhance the consumer experience on whatever system you own. Probably the most obvious example is how Xbox Live has enhanced PSN and, likewise, how Playstation Plus enhanced Xbox Live. Microsoft had shown no interest in providing free games with their subscriptions up until Sony started offering them. As a result of competition, Xbox 360/One owners got more value out of their paid subscriptions than they got previously. Likewise, the high quality of Xbox Live drove Sony to constantly try and improve PSN.

Exclusives are also funded in part to encourage customers to purchase one console over another console. There are several very good exclusives that probably would not exist if a console manufacturer had no competition. Meaning, the games never would have been created and that also would be a loss for consumers.

The frustrating part about strong competition, obviously, is being asked to pay $500 for one console, $400 for another, $300 for the last one, then $700-1000 for a gaming PC, and needing to buy all of them in order to get the complete experience. Most people, unsurprisingly, will only opt for one or two, and that means they have to spend the entire gaming generation rationalizing their choice rather than being able to play all the games that get released (thereby encouraging fanboyism).

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

Gamers are hurting gamers by buying Remakes/Remasters/Reimaginings

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#49 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14414 Posts

@lostrib said:

They have representatives in North American Cities that randomly punch people in the face for no reason.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46188 Posts

I totally agree TC

MS investing in short term timed exclusivity instead of using that money to create new studios doesn't make me want to buy an Xbone. On the contrary, it makes me want to stay away from it as far as possible.

And then there is the fact that MS closed or let go of so many great studios in the past like Ensemble, Bungie or Bizarre and many more...