Microsoft has forever KILLED the xbox brand

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6844 Posts

Some valid points. Some hyperbole.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#52 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@blackace said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@Gaming-Planet said:

MS opened my eyes to never buy a product from them ever again.

Pretty much. They've proven throughout this generation that they can't be trusted.

Sony proved all last gen that they couldn't be trusted, yet millions are still going to buy a PS4. lol!! So I don't see any difference here. Cows are blind to how Sony screwed them last gen.

Sony might have screwed you over, but not me. If you're talking about PSN getting hacked, it didn't affect me because I don't play bro games online enough to care.

Microsoft on the other hand, started the 360 generation with high quality exclusive JRPGs and then stopped getting them all together. Then they all but stopped getting any quality exclusives, focused on Kinect and then tried to pull that crap with always-on internet with the One, and would have stuck to that nonsense if it weren't for Sony and complaining gamers.

We all have different preferences and the things these companies do affect us all in different ways. You might still like and enjoy Microsoft, and agree with what they're doing, but I just can't. Therefor I'm traveling a separate road without them this generation.

I_AM_MEGATRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 I_AM_MEGATRON
Member since 2008 • 427 Posts

@danabo said:

This thread needs this...

Loading Video...

very weak and boring compared to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzIAYszH_X4

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

ITT: lemmings holding onto 2006-2008 with a death grip.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61423 Posts

At the end of the day, I have enjoyed, and will likely continue to enjoy the Xbox brand.

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By danabo
Member since 2003 • 2438 Posts

@I_AM_MEGATRON said:

@danabo said:

This thread needs this...

Loading Video...

very weak and boring compared to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzIAYszH_X4

Yep, the PS3 is very weak and boring compared to the 360. :)

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

@SonofK said:

@bezza2011:

1. You can't go on the internet, check emails, use Youtube, or any Netflix style service that you already pay for. It's a paywall, if you have to pay to access features then it's a paywall, no way around it.

I'd like to interject here and say you actually can. Use Google Voice for your phone calls and texts and you can use Wifi for internet which includes streaming from Netflix/Hulu/Amazon Prime etc.

That's all I wanted to add. :)

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By SonofK
Member since 2013 • 1088 Posts

@nini200 said:

@SonofK said:

@bezza2011:

1. You can't go on the internet, check emails, use Youtube, or any Netflix style service that you already pay for. It's a paywall, if you have to pay to access features then it's a paywall, no way around it.

I'd like to interject here and say you actually can. Use Google Voice for your phone calls and texts and you can use Wifi for internet which includes streaming from Netflix/Hulu/Amazon Prime etc.

That's all I wanted to add. :)

Using Google Voice is equivalent to using an tunneling service to fool your Xbox into thinking it has system link. Both are undesirable methods. Some phones will let you use a wifi without paying but the entire appeal of using internet on a phone is to use it mobility, even when you aren't in range of wireless network. It kills the entire shtick and you may as well be using a Laptop or tablet.