Microsoft has forever KILLED the xbox brand

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Awaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Awaboy
Member since 2013 • 33 Posts

More examples:

Microsoft: "We have a product for those who dont have proper connectivity, its called the Xbox 360."

*exert from an article about it*

"Reporters were visibly taken back and shocked by the remark, and stumbled to give a response: 'So, thats it? Thats your response Microsoft?' The comment was real insight on the little care Microsoft has for its patient fans, who made Xbox what it is today, despite Microsofts many flaws and blunders"

*When asked about DRM and 24 hour check ins on xbox one* Microsoft: “I don’t think,… I mean we’re really not going to change anything we’ve done with Xbox One. We’re very happy,… did you see the games on stage during our briefing? Did you see the exclusives? I mean we’re really really proud of the system and the games that are coming out. When you look at games like TitanFall,… have you seen Titanfall? Enough said. This conversation is over.

"Deflecting like crazy (typical Microsoft) and basically saying that one exclusive is proof the xbox one is superior, even though its coming to 360 and PC"

*Then something funny happened after E3.Based on feedback from retailers, Xbox One was rapidly losing pre-orders, and after Microsoft had said, "Its not that simple to reverse our policies" Microsoft reversed their policies*

"The precedent has been set. I recall how gamers were complaining from the very begining and yet Microsoft never once paid any attention, instead giving gamers the middle finger. Lackluster pre-order sales finally forced Microsoft into doing all the 180 reversals they did. Microsoft as they always do did it for the $. Can Microsoft ever be trusted again? Whats to stop them from re-introducing their anti-consumer policies little by little over time? I cant find the exact quote but Microsoft has said something along the lines of "our policies were ahead of its time. Consumers just didnt get it." Microsoft continues to blame us for not 'getting it' and insulting our intelligence"

Microsoft: "Xbox is over delivering on value, look at what you get with xbox live gold"

"You put Netflix, Youtube, and most of if not all of your apps and features behind the xbox live paywall fees. PS+ is hundreds of times better and offers far more value"

Microsoft: "Any modern product these days you look at it [and] $499 isn’t a ridiculous price point. We’re delivering thousands of dollars of value to people"

"I mean how the hell can Microsoft say they are over delivering when the competitor(PS4) is cheaper, more powerful, has a better premium package thats also cheaper, and has better first party games, developers, and support etc"

Microsoft: "oh numbers dont mean anything, we have the power of the cloud"

"Numbers mean nothing Microsoft??? What about all those graphs Major Nelson had detailing how the 360 was better than the PS3?"

Microsoft: "These consoles are pretty much the same power wise, but we provide more value"

"Unbelievable, you are so smug and arrogant Microsoft. If thats the case, that they are the same powerwise, than why the hell are you running around trying to upclock the cpu and gpu and then announcing the power increases? If it was the same, why did you need more? And even though you got more, you said before they were the same, so now are you saying its more powerful than PS4 when confirmed specs indicate you are far weaker?And I thought numbers didnt matter to begin with Microsoft.

Microsoft: "For the launch of Xbox One, Japan is a Tier 2 country and not a Tier 1 country, so it will come with the second wave"

"So Microsoft isnt launching in Japan this year because its a '2nd tier country' not as important as the countries they have deemed 1st tier. Microsoft is basically saying Japan isnt important. Its an insult to all the Japanese. Its like Microsoft considers the Japenese second class citizens"

http://www.occupycorporatism.com/documents-reveal-microsoft-helps-the-nsa-spy-on-you/

"Microsoft, the first tech corporation to be brought onto the PRISM program, has also been contributing encrypted information to the National Security Agency (NSA)"

"Microsoft is a lot worse than the mythical and hugely exaggerated "big bad" Sony of 2006 E3...much much worse... a lot worse. Ive never seen anything like this, Microsoft is the worst of them all. Microsoft is the most anti-consumer company in gaming ive ever ever seen"

"The Kinect is one of the greatest capable spy cams on the market. Its always watching your living room. Its being enforced by Microsoft - a Microsoft company that has happily handed off more date to the NSA than any other company ever has. If you can put two and two together you know whats going to happen. That alone should be enough to make you stand up against Microsoft and the xbox one"

There is all the aforementioned disastrous Microsoft PR/the many anti-consumer acts of Microsoft/the Kinect spy cam scandle/resolutiongate/DRMgate/180 reversals/the fact Microsoft is charging 100$ more for a 50% weaker xbox (Talk about Microsoft greed) The xbox one has been the biggest console disaster ever. On every front the xbox is being significantly beat out by the PS4 too. This will never be forgotten. Gamers will always remember Microsoft. Go home, youre drunk.

Feel free to add more examples of the many Microsoft PR catastrophes and xbone blunders

AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts

This is sad but true.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

MS opened my eyes to never buy a product from them ever again.

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

I lost all of the little respect i had for lemmings after they supported DRM and 24 hour connectivity.

You must be so blind and deluded ti believe that is good for gaming yet i saw lemmings defending it to the death. Then the 180 turn happened and lemmings start insulting DRM all of a sudden. The hypocrisy smh

M$ and Sony just want our money. They are a business. It is expected.

However at least Sony gives you valid reasons to part with your cash on a PS4 rather than an X1.

Lol "more value in an X1" LMAO!!!!! Maybe in the future when they fully utilise cloud gaming but as of now, the PS4 offers FAR more value.

It is cheaper

It is more powerful

You know M$ will abandon all 1st party support for X1 when X2 is announced or a year before that

They have lost all credibility

Szminsky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Szminsky
Member since 2005 • 1471 Posts

It is when he says "KILLED" in big letters, that you know he means business.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

They certainly could have stuck to their guns with a lot more assertiveness and class. Instead, they got flat out enraged in a brilliant textbook example of cognitive dissonance.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SonofK
Member since 2013 • 1088 Posts

Some of the most stupid arguments I've ever heard.

Most features hidden behind a paywall? You have to pay your cellphone company every month to use most of the features on your phone, does anyone complain about the 50 dollar pay wall?

PSN+ Offers more value? Absolutely true, except the network infrastructure is a joke, a horrible UI, long download times, installations, frequent patches, syncing trophies ETC.

Yeah the PS4 is 100$ cheaper, it also lacks a majority of the XB1's features, Skype, Dedicated servers for all games, TV integration, Kinect, you can say you don't care about these features if you want but they're still features that the XB1 has over the PS4.

Microsoft says Japan isn't important? There absolutely right. They already tried hard to get the 360 to be popular in Japan, including having tons of JRPG's like Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia and others, Japan still wasn't interested, it's obvious that they're always going to favor Sony and Nintendo so it's obviously not going to be Microsoft's target region.

PS4 is more powerful Gee that's funny, because I've heard from several sources that Ryse is the best looking next gen game. Of course some people may argue KZ is. That's fine. The only leg that Sony has to stand on is 1080p, and the textures had to be degraded to acquire it, case in point BF4 looks better on the XB1.

Microsoft and the NSA, for people still so stupid and paranoid to think that the NSA will spy on you through the Kinect, here's a solution, block the god damn lens or unplug the damn thing.

I can't wait for this generation to be over, there's a chance that Sony will finally die out along with it's fan base, and the Japanese will finally be out of the console market permanently. I'm not even buying the consoles until next year but these are some retarded arguments.

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

@ SonofK

You sound like you don't like Japanese people.

I bet you were one of the people defending DRM saying it is necessary. Lemmings smh

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts

You must be feeling a little...

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10  Edited By Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@Gaming-Planet said:

Pretty much. They've proven throughout this generation that they can't be trusted.

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8282 Posts

@SonofK: wow bullshit overload

edidili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 edidili
Member since 2004 • 3449 Posts

Well that must have taken you a while OP.

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Spartan070

I should repost this thread after the 10 millionth X1 sale in a year or so...

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@SonofK said:

Most features hidden behind a paywall? You have to pay your cellphone company every month to use most of the features on your phone, does anyone complain about the 50 dollar pay wall?

PSN+ Offers more value? Absolutely true, except the network infrastructure is a joke, a horrible UI, long download times, installations, frequent patches, syncing trophies ETC.

Yeah the PS4 is 100$ cheaper, it also lacks a majority of the XB1's features, Skype, Dedicated servers for all games, TV integration, Kinect, you can say you don't care about these features if you want but they're still features that the XB1 has over the PS4.

Microsoft says Japan isn't important? There absolutely right. They already tried hard to get the 360 to be popular in Japan, including having tons of JRPG's like Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia and others, Japan still wasn't interested, it's obvious that they're always going to favor Sony and Nintendo so it's obviously not going to be Microsoft's target region.

PS4 is more powerful Gee that's funny, because I've heard from several sources that Ryse is the best looking next gen game. Of course some people may argue KZ is. That's fine. The only leg that Sony has to stand on is 1080p, and the textures had to be degraded to acquire it, case in point BF4 looks better on the XB1.

Microsoft and the NSA, for people still so stupid and paranoid to think that the NSA will spy on you through the Kinect, here's a solution, block the god damn lens or unplug the damn thing.

I can't wait for this generation to be over, there's a chance that Sony will finally die out along with it's fan base, and the Japanese will finally be out of the console market permanently. I'm not even buying the consoles until next year but these are some retarded arguments.

withe1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 withe1982
Member since 2005 • 450 Posts

@SonofK said:

You seem to put your points across reasonably so let me counter them in the same manor

Point 1: The fact is that you pay your mobile bill in order to use the services, not for the handset and phones features. That argument doesn't make sense. You are paying the $50 for those services. MS want's you to pay to use services that should be free.

Point 2: PS+ offers much more value than Live. Just look at the games you get (and i'm not going to call them free games because basically they're not, i'm paying for them). $100s worth of top titles every month. Yes the UI is clunky but patches etc happen automatically with + so that's never a problem.

Point 3: Your argument again doesn't hold up. Why pay $100 more for something you don't want. It's like Sony releasing a PS4 dead cat model for $500 with a free dead cat. No one wants the dead cat and you wouldn't then say to Lems "ah but look we get a dead cat and you don't".

Point 4: I agree with this. MS will never break the Japanese market and have just stopped trying.

Point 5: PS4 is more powerful. That is a fact. There's no disputing that. Yes some MS launch titles look very good and they obviously have talented developers but it doesn't change the FACT that PS4 is more powerful.

Point 6: Agree also. Tin foil hat time for most fanboys on this one.

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Spartan070

@Suppaman100: How many different "damage control" jpegs ya got?

Awaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Awaboy

@AtariKidX said:

This is sad but true.

Yep, and really, its not even sad either. Microsoft deserves every ounce of the hate and much much more.

Microsoft has tried to commit too many anti-consumer acts against the gamer. All their nickle and diming while doing even less then the bare minium. Always thinking they can get away with little exclusive support. All the FUD they spread. All the Microsoft shills on forums. Their manipulation of gaming media. Their strong arm tactics they use against developers or to undermine or sabotage. Its all sickening. Microsoft has ruined gaming with all their BS.

As a gamer I want Microsoft to leave gaming once and for all, and with it to take its shills and delusional xbox fanboys who have ruined the fan aspect of gaming also.

All in all, Microsoft has been the worst thing to ever happen to gaming.

Id rather a young hungry pro-gamer company take over Microsoft's place.

Microsoft truly is corporate greed and scum at its most ugly. If they stay in gaming, I hope they burn to the ground.

At the least I hope Microsoft gets put in their place viciously by Sony or that Microsoft gets convicted of Anti-Trust laws again...would slow them down and put some stop to their BS

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Suppaman100

@Spartan070 said:

@Suppaman100: How many different "damage control" jpegs ya got?

Not enough for all the damage control lemmings are inflicting on system wars.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SonofK

@Suppaman100: 1/10. I understand you rarely, if ever have any intelligent counterpoint or retort so I'm not going to waste time responding to you after this, have a nice day.

@Netret0120 said:

@ SonofK

I bet you were one of the people defending DRM saying it is necessary. Lemmings smh

If anything I hate certain Japanese infrastructures

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Suppaman100

@SonofK said:

@Suppaman100: 1/10. I understand you rarely, if ever have any intelligent counterpoint or retort so I'm not going to waste time responding to you after this, have a nice day.

@Netret0120 said:

@ SonofK

If anything I hate Japanese certain Japanese infrastructures

In other news; candidate CEO of MS + important shareholders want to get rid of Xbox.

Have a nice day.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@Spartan070 said:

I should repost this thread after the 10 millionth X1 sale in a year or so...

You do that ;)

SinjinSmythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22 SinjinSmythe
Member since 2008 • 1049 Posts

I am requesting this topic title to be changed to "The great Cow circle jerk".

Would read again.

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#23 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9853 Posts

I lol'd

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

I wouldn't say they killed it....yet....but they damaged it.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@SinjinSmythe said:

I am requesting this topic title to be changed to "The great Cow circle jerk".

Would read again.

Denial....not just a river in Egypt.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SonofK

@withe1982 said:

You seem to put your points across reasonably so let me counter them in the same manor

Point 1: The fact is that you pay your mobile bill in order to use the services, not for the handset and phones features. That argument doesn't make sense. You are paying the $50 for those services. MS want's you to pay to use services that should be free.

Point 2: PS+ offers much more value than Live. Just look at the games you get (and i'm not going to call them free games because basically they're not, i'm paying for them). $100s worth of top titles every month. Yes the UI is clunky but patches etc happen automatically with + so that's never a problem.

Point 3: Your argument again doesn't hold up. Why pay $100 more for something you don't want. It's like Sony releasing a PS4 dead cat model for $500 with a free dead cat. No one wants the dead cat and you wouldn't then say to Lems "ah but look we get a dead cat and you don't".

Point 4: I agree with this. MS will never break the Japanese market and have just stopped trying.

Point 5:

PS4 is more powerful. That is a fact. There's no disputing that. Yes some MS launch titles look very good and they obviously have talented developers but it doesn't change the

FACT

that PS4 is more powerful.

Point 6:

Agree also. Tin foil hat time for most fanboys on this one.

1. You're ability to use the phone is BLOCKED by a pay wall. Bottom line to use any of your phones features INCLUDING calling, you have to PAY for it. If you don't PAY for it, then you can't USE it. You pay to use the services, that includes

-Calling

-Texting

-Internet

-Email

-GPS

-Netflix/Youtube etc

You CANNOT use these features without paying for your service. INCLUDING Features you already pay for such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime ETC.

You don't buy an Iphone without expecting to pay monthly for it's services, same rule applies to the XB1.

2. PS+ Offers more value than Live, no one disputed this, I even stated this was absolutely true.

What's being argued is the networking and software functionality, both are which are abysmal.

If I had to choose between the value of PSN+ or the usability of XBL, I'm going with XBL a thousand times over, why? Because I care more about being able to play the games that I have interest in with a sleek UI, stable online with dedicated servers, over getting to play games I probably either beat already or have no interest in. I'll probably get it on PC, but I'd rather have the ability to play a game like Titanfall with no lag over getting Remember Me for free on PSN+

Of course it's subjective, it is basically value vs functionality, and I favor the latter

3. Obviously there's going to be people who want Skype, Kinect, Dedicated Servers, Cloud integration, TV integration. If people didn't want them then the XB1 wouldn't be sold out everywhere like the PS4.

The argument was never weather any specific person wants. The argument was that the XB1 has more features, which is absolutely true. Weather you want them or not is up to the individual.

5. In terms of it's specs yes, no one denied that, but what matters is how this is being applied. Right now the big argument is the entire 1080p vs 720p fiasco, BF4 has a higher resolution on the PS4, yet the textures look like ass.

theoretical power, technical specs, the only thing that matters is how it translate on screen.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

If they end up trying to sell off the XBox Brand, it's over. The only thing that was keeping it afloat was the MS moneybags. The XBox has lost well over 3 Billion dollars since its debut in 2001. No other business could have operated the brand the way XBox did and it is far more worth it to create your own brand name if you want to manufacture consoles than it is to buy one that has only ever reached third place and second place by less than one million consoles over respective generations.

This is the reality of the situation. On top of that, you have a new product line that is obviously costly to produce and has not been well-received. If Xbox goes to the chopping block for MS, mark my words, the brand is over.

Awaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Awaboy

@withe1982 said:

@SonofK said:

Point 6:

Agree also. Tin foil hat time for most fanboys on this one.

That was a good all around post my brother, but just one thing I wanted to respond to, so i cut your post down to just that point.

Its not a conspiracy. The Snowden leaks should have disproved this notion already.

Microsoft is the biggest supporter of PRISM

Do you know that Microsoft has handed off more data to the NSA then any other company on board with PRISM has.

Again this is all factual information that every one has access to.

I like you a lot and think you are a good poster, but im sorry, to dismiss it as "tin foil" conspiracy is not right, and im sure you know that.

People only need to use their heads and put and two together to see what a company like Microsoft, with their proven shady history, is going to do with a spying capable device like the Kinect.

It even says in the xbox one terms of service that the kinect has the right to spy on you, gather information on you, and that Microsoft can use that info as they see fit.

This isnt about "tin foil hat" fanboy non sense. This is about privacy concerns.

Microsoft has NOT only invaded the privacy of many before (handing over info on Skype/hotmail users to the NSA) but they have the capability to do it like never before with the Kinect.

We must all take action against Microsoft. Any one who can defend Microsoft on this is the real fanboy. It takes a real fanboy to defend Microsoft with all the shady things theyve done and with how awful the xbone is.

Anyway, cheers:) Click the link in the OP, I hope the info can help you to better understand and see that its not just tin foil fanboy non sense. Love ya as a poster. And please dont take this as a hostile response.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts
@SonofK said:

1. your cellphone charge is for making a phone calls, using there network, texting your friends and family.

You can't even get to netflix without paying xbox live first or using anything to do with online. you have no arguement or any relevance using a cell phone as a debatable subject.

plus you buy a phone in the intention of using it to make calls so you have to pay, xbox live makes you pay for things you can get for free else where

2. PS+ is so much more value you for money and it's $10 cheaper, you can't just the network when the ps4 and xbox one hasn't come out yet, and PS+ has had that many games that it's paid for it's self .

3. Fact is it's still $100 cheaper and Xbox One has nothing what can justify the price tag.

- Skype :S Microsoft own skype so Sony has no control over that function but don't worry most people have laptops and pc's for skype which is free on them, skype your'll have to pay xbox live gold for.

- Dedicated servers, main stream game companies have there own dedicated servers it isn't a massive draw back and Xbox Live gold paid for that not the system,

- TV Intergration - You need to be paying for cable tv and have a cable box it isn't just your normal Tv, plus this is a paid subscription aswel so basicly you have to buy cable xbox gold for a xbox tv guide and thats what your paying for.

- Kinect you don't have a choice, your getting it if you like it or not.

Please tell me more features that PS4 doesn't have, it's even come to light playstation camera has speach commands and all that built in.

4. Thats how bad Microsofts xbox division care about it's customers.

5. Hmmmm i buy a gaming console to play games not for the company to take my money for everything and then use the camera to record my heart rate and what i do and sell all the information on to advertisers, i already live in a world full of adverts, they haven't even said they won't take or gather information they have said we won't sell it on without your say so which means we'll sell it on until you turn it off yourself.

I can't wait for you to stop having to justify your reasons for buying an over priced console. because thats all that is.

end of the day people will buy Xbox One people will buy the PS4 get over it, stop reassuring yourself why buying a dear console is ok because thats all what this is.

Awaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Awaboy

@LJS9502_basic said:

It seems like they have damaged it beyond repair

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31  Edited By John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts

Lemmings, you have to understand. It's really hard to take you guys seriously after you defended the DRM and online policy. If you're willing to defend that, how do we know if MS starts forcing you to watch ads on your xbox before you can launch a game, or if they require you to inject microtransmitters into your bloodstream so the xbox can always know where you are you're not also going to defend them?

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SonofK

@bezza2011:

1. You can't go on the internet, check emails, use Youtube, or any Netflix style service that you already pay for. It's a paywall, if you have to pay to access features then it's a paywall, no way around it.

2. Value yes, functionality no...and yes I can judge how well the services are going to be, because having a new console isn't going to automatically improve your network 10x to match the competition. Sony has years of improving their network ahead of them just to match what XBL could do years ago.

3. Microsoft owns Skype, it's a feature that the XB1 has that the PS4 doesn't.

Your argument about having to pay for Cable is weak, that's like saying you have to pay for internet to access XBL or PSN. The TV Integration is a feature that integrates into a preexisting service, just like PSN and XBL integrate into your internet.

Kinect and Dedicated servers, it doesn't matter how you get them, those are features that the XB1 has that PS4 doesn't.

Rationalize all you want, the argument made was that the XB1 has more features than the PS4. It's a claim based off of a quantitative measure, which so far, is absolutely true.

4. What customers? Japan is devoid of any XB fans. What a ridiculous argument, you can't neglect customers if that region has no customers to begin with. Your basically saying that MS should of made more units to sell in a region that obviously isn't going to buy their product. Thank god you don't run a business

5. Good for you, you buy a gaming console, you're going to end up paying for PSN+ with it's laggy servers and terrible UI.

It's the most retarded argument I've ever heard. If you buy a PS4 you're most likely going to pay 5 bucks a month, if you buy an XB1 you're most likely going to pay 5 dollars a month. No matter what system you buy you're most likely going to pay for their service. So you idiots need to stop singling out MS as a company that's going to take your money when Sony is going to do the same thing, and bitching about a paywall when you're most likely going to pay to play online anyway.

You need to learn how to read also, my argument was never to reassure why buying a console is ok, the argument here is the counter the already retarded arguments like the NSA spying on you through Kinect.

And still with that selling information crap? Get out of your parents basement retard.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

M$ has made a number of mistakes pre launch but I highly doubt it will kill the consumer interest in the long run. However I do find it funny that cows are now talking about features that are behind XBLG's paywall.. mofo's YOU'RE PAYING TO PLAY ONLINE. You've lost that argument. Now you just look like damn dirty hypocrites.

RawDeal_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 RawDeal_basic
Member since 2002 • 1959 Posts

The fact that MS actually named this system the XBOX ONE shows how f-----g stupid that company truly is.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

Indeed. Getting knocked the **** out at E3 and having to crawl back like a little bitch was hard to watch.

MGS2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MGS2007
Member since 2007 • 108 Posts

Good, they deserve it after what they tried to force down or throat. Hopefully they learned a lesson. I won't hold my breath thow.

SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 SKaREO
Member since 2006 • 3161 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

@Gaming-Planet said:

Pretty much. They've proven throughout this generation that they can't be trusted.

They prove that numerous times each year.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

Lemmings, you have to understand. It's really hard to take you guys seriously after you defended the DRM and online policy. If you're willing to defend that, how do we know if MS starts forcing you to watch ads on your xbox before you can launch a game, or if they require you to inject microtransmitters into your bloodstream so the xbox can always know where you are you're not also going to defend them?

Cows, why are you so concerned with what other adults do with their money? Why is it that you can't accept an opinion different than your own? Why do you care so very much about what someone else is doing instead of touting how wonderful your own device is? Is it because deep down you are insecure and in need of internet validation/support to make up for some deficiency in your real life? Are you aware that MS, Nintendo, and PC fans don't give a damn why you chose your PS4 or your reasons? Are you aware that they don't constantly require you to explain why you made the choice you did, nor seek to change your mind? Does any of that ever make you take a good long hard look in the mirror and reconsider why you feel the need to make so many threads and posts about a device you claim to hate made by a company you claim to hate, that you don't even want to buy? Dose it ever make you feel immature to insult opinions different than your own minus any real back and forth dialogue about the facts and being reasonable? Do the words "ownage" "butthurt" and "damage control" comprise 70% of the words you are able to convey? Do you get it that even when you greatly disagree with someone, the class and manner you disagree allows for conversation in a manner that lets you both listen instead of talking over each other. ? Do you ever want to have a debate about a system, game, or feature based on respectful debate rather than insults? Do you even like Sony? The PS brand? Do you actually plan on buying and playing a PS4 or trolling for every single negative MS article you can find?

And most importantly, do you realize no one cares what you say because you say it in such a immature, fantastic, childish way?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Heil68

@shawn30 said:

@John_Matherson said:

Cows, why are you so concerned with what other adults do with their money? Why is it that you can't accept an opinion different than your own? Why do you care so very much about what someone else is doing instead of touting how wonderful your own device is? Is it because deep down you are insecure and in need of internet validation/support to make up for some deficiency in your real life? Are you aware that MS, Nintendo, and PC fans don't give a damn why you chose your PS4 or your reasons? Are you aware that they don't constantly require you to explain why you made the choice you did, nor seek to change your mind? Does any of that ever make you take a good long hard look in the mirror and reconsider why you feel the need to make so many threads and posts about a device you claim to hate made by a company you claim to hate, that you don't even want to buy? Dose it ever make you feel immature to insult opinions different than your own minus any real back and forth dialogue about the facts and being reasonable? Do the words "ownage" "butthurt" and "damage control" comprise 70% of the words you are able to convey? Do you get it that even when you greatly disagree with someone, the class and manner you disagree allows for conversation in a manner that lets you both listen instead of talking over each other. ? Do you ever want to have a debate about a system, game, or feature based on respectful debate rather than insults? Do you even like Sony? The PS brand? Do you actually plan on buying and playing a PS4 or trolling for every single negative MS article you can find?

And most importantly, do you realize no one cares what you say because you say it in such a immature, fantastic, childish way?

Well you make a point to say why you aren't getting a PS4. Are you getting YOUR Jimmies inia rustle when people express their feelings of wanting the PS4. :)

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 shawn30

@Heil68 said:

@shawn30 said:

@John_Matherson said:

Well you make a point to say why you aren't getting a PS4. Are you getting YOUR Jimmies inia rustle when people express their feelings of wanting the PS4. :)

No, I've said I will when the ND game arrives. Just not sure what else on the system outside of that and Infamous I want. Its a far to basic system for me. I want more than gaming, even though gaming is my primary usage. And I rarely see Cows expressing why they want a PS4 outside of you, lol. Its more hating MS and the One and trying to own Lemmings . But I know one thing no one wants to own.:)

Sony stock :)

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Heil68

@shawn30:

Way to prove my point. lmao

But in the end of the day SDC. AWWWW YEAHHHHH

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 shawn30

@Heil68 said:

@shawn30:

LMAO! Enjoy :)

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Szminsky said:

It means his a bias troll who should BLOG his bias opinions.

I doubt Microsoft killed anything. PC games are still playing games using M$ O/S right? lmao!!

Microsoft isn't going anywhere and neither is the XBox brand.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#44 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

If you are going to post a thread make it less obvious that you are alt of someone. The xbox one will be fine no matter how may times people proclaim that the console is doomed.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#45  Edited By heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

Is it June or something?

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

Another member of the upset camp bandodging lol.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

@Gaming-Planet said:

Sony proved all last gen that they couldn't be trusted, yet millions are still going to buy a PS4. lol!! So I don't see any difference here. Cows are blind to how Sony screwed them last gen.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Heil68

@shawn30 said:

@Heil68 said:

@shawn30:

LMAO! Enjoy :)

You should add me to Live and PSN, maybe we can game together at some point. Also you should come on our podcast for a spirited debate! Dont worry, the cohost is a lem at heart. ;)

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 danabo
Member since 2003 • 2438 Posts

This thread needs this...

Loading Video...
timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#50 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

@Szminsky said:

I lol'd.