Ever since Microsoft reveal and even before it Microsoft has been tripping over themselves
- BBC: Xbox One: Microsoft defends pre-owned games rules
- Blorge: Why gamers hate the Xbox One
- Complex: Microsoft Finally Reveals Xbox One Details, It's Mostly All Bad News
- Destructoid: Xbox One kills game ownership, here's what Xbox fans say
- Eurogamer: Microsoft kills game ownership and expects us to smile
- Forbes Contributor: Microsoft Confirms Gamers' Fears Over Xbox One
- Forbes Contributor (2): Microsoft's Shortsighted Approach Might Have Already Killed Xbox One
- Forbes Contributor (3): The Xbox One Might Let Sony's PS4 Win By Default
- Giant Bomb: The Giant Bomb staff deciphers the digital-rights policies for Microsoft's new console through interpretive dance
- Kotaku: The Xbox One Just Had A Very Bad Day
- Kotaku (2): When Will Gamers Say Enough Is Enough?
- LazyGamer: Microsoft confirms insane Xbox One DRM
- MCV UK: Indie retailers desperate for Xbox One pre-owned answers
- MCV UK (2): Publishers quiet over Xbox One pre-owned intentions
- Metro UK: Xbox One and the corporate war against consumers
- NowGamer: Xbox One: It's For Publishers, Not For You
- PC Magazine: Microsoft Xbox One: No Internet? Big Problem
- Polygon: Xbox One policy is a lovely marriage proposal to big corporations
- TechnoBuffalo: Xbox One and Used, Borrowed and Sold Games The Official Word
- TechnoBuffalo (2): Xbox One: Unless Microsoft Changes Their Policies, Im Out
- TechRadar: Xbox One 'always online': What does it mean for gamers?
- TechSpot: Xbox One will force gamers to stay online after all
- The Diplomat: Has Microsoft Already Ruined the Xbox One?
- The Guardian: Xbox One requires daily net connection
- The Wall Street Journal: Microsofts Xbox One: Owning Your Video Games Is So 1994
- Time: Microsofts Xbox One Used Games Policies Are Clear as Mud
- VG247: Xbox One: the record is broken, long live the record
- WhatCulture!: Xbox One: 10 Shocking Things You Wont Believe*Thanks to GAF for the list*
Sony is winning in many polls and questionairs on many different sights
Some have even stated that Sony is doing better stright out.
"Just when you thought Microsoft couldnt go a day without some new anti-consumer disaster its been revealed" (Metor.co.uk)
I could go on and ON and ON.... for a while the Many non game sights even seem to be taking digs at Microsoft. The word is getting out to people who are not really looking for this information.
You can see by Microsoft reactions that it is having an effect, again not because of what is being said on these boards or other gaming sites, but on every KIND of responce from many different soruces. from WIRED to ABC news, the normal communications on twitter and Face Book, all affecting Microsoft.
Maybe something good will come about and Microsoft will make an about face, but Micrsoft has offended so many people its is really looking bad for them.