Microsoft "Deal" save $15 on TF and XBLA

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by TigerSuperman (3187 posts) -

The much awaited Titanfall is finally going to be available this week for Xbox One and PC, with the Xbox 360 release coming in two weeks. For those that plan on picking up Titanfall this week, Best Buy has a great deal for you if you also need to re-up your Xbox Live subscription.

If you purchase Titanfall and the limited edition Titanfall 12+1 Month Xbox Live Gold Subscription card, which can be seen above, at the same time at Best Buy, you will save $15. Titanfall and the 12+1 Month Xbox Live Gold Subscription card will both run you $59.99, so you should be paying only $104.98 for the two combined, before tax of course.

We are not sure if this is eligible online as you can only pre-order Titanfall right now, but it will definitely work in store. This deal will only last through Saturday, March 15, so make sure not to miss out!

Now I have never actually seen this limited Titanfall Xbl card. But if it's near you you can save a whole $15. In theory, if you buy these with the console, you only pay $605 plus tax instead of $620 plus tax. Which means that you will ONLY pay $660 or $695.

Now I k now what you are thinking, why would they make such a KILLER deal? Well, I think they appreciate us enough to take away 3% of the sales tax for us. Us potential buyers that is. $15 whole dollars? Hell that's a pretty good deal. It's like paying half price for the game and console.

http://www.justpushstart.com/2014/03/buy-titanfall-121-month-live-membership-best-buy-save-15/

#2 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1454 posts) -

Lol @ MS thinking a measly $15 will convince people to buy an inferior console.

#3 Posted by TigerSuperman (3187 posts) -

@PinkieWinkie said:

Lol @ MS thinking a measly $15 will convince people to buy an inferior console.

Titanfall not the console. You can however, buy the console with the deal.

#4 Posted by juarbles (801 posts) -

MS has to start realizing that they are the ones who have to pay people to get the xbone and not the other way around. And even then only people without dignity will accept such a deal.

#5 Edited by Nengo_Flow (10300 posts) -

Desperation Continuation

#6 Posted by Bigboi500 (30511 posts) -

$100 just for one game? lol no thanks Micro$oft.

#7 Edited by Karnage108 (2423 posts) -

@Nengo_Flow said:

Desperation Continuation

I know you Sony worshipers are already crying about missing out on TitanFall but be ready to see the game get a 8 or above here, it will make things easier..

#8 Posted by Nengo_Flow (10300 posts) -

@Karnage108 said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

Desperation Continuation

I know you Sony worshipers are already crying about missing out on TitanFall but be ready to see the game get a 8 or above here, it will make things easier..

i dont really care for TF and if you spend 5 mins in SW you would know im not a SONY worshiper. I'll be the first one to bash SONY when appropriate.

But its clear M$ has put a ton towards TF and are literally desperate for it to be not just a success, but a SUPER success. And they are horribly terrified that it may not be having the pre-order numbers they want.

So is not exaggeration when people say that M$ is desperate for TF to be an ultra success.

Just like Nintendo is desperate for the next First party IP to be a monumental succes.

#9 Edited by Karnage108 (2423 posts) -
@Nengo_Flow said:

@Karnage108 said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

Desperation Continuation

i dont really care for TF and if you spend 5 mins in SW you would know im not a SONY worshiper. I'll be the first one to bash SONY when appropriate.

But its clear M$ has put a ton towards TF and are literally desperate for it to be not just a success, but a SUPER success. And they are horribly terrified that it may not be having the pre-order numbers they want.

So is not exaggeration when people say that M$ is desperate for TF to be an ultra success.

Just like Nintendo is desperate for the next First party IP to be a monumental succes.

It's called marketing bro. Look it up. I must have seen the commercial for the ps4 (you know, that one that didn't have any game footage) 100 times. And I rarely atch TV, atleast not when I'm at home. Sony must be super desperate for people to buy a ps4.

#10 Posted by MonsieurX (31372 posts) -
@juarbles said:

MS has to start realizing that they are the ones who have to pay people to get the xbone and not the other way around. And even then only people without dignity will accept such a deal.

And the Infamous bundle is teh awesome right?

Considering there are no discounts on it lol

#11 Edited by Karnage108 (2423 posts) -

And btw, I hate spending more than 5 minutes at this place so no I wouldn't know anything about anyone here.

*poof*

#12 Posted by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

@Nengo_Flow said:

Desperation Continuation

#13 Posted by clr84651 (5537 posts) -

So it's save $15 off of buying a year's sub to xlive and Titanfall? So $60 +64 = $128 - $15= $113. That's not going to entice anyone who doesn't already have buying xlive and Titanfall in mind already.

#14 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1454 posts) -

@MonsieurX: you realize there are no discounts, because it IS selling well right?

#15 Posted by lamprey263 (24957 posts) -

I think XBL should just be redesigned to support game sales, They should pack every new game with a free 3-month subscription to XBLG, so people pick up games throughout the year supporting better game sales, and better game attachment rate, and it'll support stronger sales of new games over used. Then when games get reduced down to the $20 range pack them in with a 1 month subscription.

#16 Posted by MonsieurX (31372 posts) -

@PinkieWinkie said:

@MonsieurX: you realize there are no discounts, because it IS selling well right?

because they don't have the supply,right?

#17 Posted by FinalFighters (1846 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

Desperation Continuation

#18 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1454 posts) -

@MonsieurX: or because there's too much demand.

Btw, all the posting you do on here and you still don't know a space comes after a comma?

I guess I shouldn't expect much from a WiiU owner.

#19 Posted by misterpmedia (4200 posts) -

"Please buy our console for Titanfall. Please! Hello?"

#20 Posted by MonsieurX (31372 posts) -

@PinkieWinkie said:

@MonsieurX: or because there's too much demand.

Btw, all the posting you do on here and you still don't know a space comes after a comma?

I guess I shouldn't expect much from a WiiU owner.

Yeah,because all Wii U owners are dumb,meanwhile PS4 owners are super smart and have IQs of 180

#21 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1454 posts) -

@MonsieurX: lol I wouldn't compare the IQs if I were you, considering most WiiU owners are most definitely 16 or under.

#22 Posted by MonsieurX (31372 posts) -

@PinkieWinkie said:

@MonsieurX: lol I wouldn't compare the IQs if I were you, considering most WiiU owners are most definitely 16 or under.

And how do you know that exactly?

#23 Posted by jsmoke03 (13075 posts) -

amazon was selling 12 month live for $40. saved $20 right there

#24 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1454 posts) -

@MonsieurX: does it really take a genius to figure that out?

I mean look at you for one, you don't even know how a comma works, you are at max 14.

#25 Posted by kitty (114943 posts) -

@jsmoke03 said:

amazon was selling 12 month live for $40. saved $20 right there

newegg had a 12 month one for $39.99
I saw it a day or two ago when I was ordering something from there

#26 Posted by MonsieurX (31372 posts) -

@PinkieWinkie said:

@MonsieurX: does it really take a genius to figure that out?

I mean look at you for one, you don't even know how a comma works, you are at max 14.

So, you don't have a source.

I'm almost surprised

#27 Edited by PinkieWinkie (1454 posts) -

@MonsieurX: Source: common sense. I don't expect WiiU owners to have any. They did buy a WiiU after all. (Or in your case your mom)

#28 Posted by kuu2 (7781 posts) -

@PinkieWinkie: Man this forum is seriously going down hill. Can we get some remedial post classes please? Some Cows are in need of serious help.

#29 Posted by lostrib (41107 posts) -

@PinkieWinkie said:

@MonsieurX: Source: common sense. I don't expect WiiU owners to have any. They did buy a WiiU after all. (Or in your case your mom)

settle down, children

#30 Edited by MonsieurX (31372 posts) -

@PinkieWinkie said:

I sense some insecurities here

#31 Edited by freedomfreak (42322 posts) -

where da perkeh nipples @

#32 Posted by wolverine4262 (20056 posts) -

@freedomfreak:

Ask yo' momma.

#33 Edited by Nengo_Flow (10300 posts) -

@Karnage108 said:
@Nengo_Flow said:

@Karnage108 said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

Desperation Continuation

It's called marketing bro. Look it up. I must have seen the commercial for the ps4 (you know, that one that didn't have any game footage) 100 times. And I rarely atch TV, atleast not when I'm at home. Sony must be super desperate for people to buy a ps4.

of course they are, all these companies are desperate for your monies and for their product not to fail, its the fact that they let their desperation show so fully is another thing.

Yes Sony is desperate but atleast they dont make it obvious. I mean even Nintendo who is practically dying dont seems to act desperate at all (which is one of their problems, no sense of emergency or awareness going over at Nintendo for ass bad as their doing)

#34 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (28464 posts) -

@Nengo_Flow said:

@Karnage108 said:
@Nengo_Flow said:

@Karnage108 said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

Desperation Continuation

of course they are, all these companies are desperate for your monies and for their product not to fail, its the fact that they let their desperation show so fully is another thing.

Yes Sony is desperate but atleast they dont make it obvious. I mean even Nintendo who is practically dying dont seems to act desperate at all (which is one of their problems, no sense of emergency or awareness going over at Nintendo for ass bad as their doing)

hmmm maybe them not ""acting"" desperate is why they are trying to sell their original HQ in japan....

#35 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (15839 posts) -

Perky Nipples you say?

#36 Posted by IamAdorable (407 posts) -
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Perky Nipples you say?

After school milk time is best time :p

#37 Posted by Shewgenja (10327 posts) -

Oh look. A Titanfall thread with a clickbait headline. Let's see how long this takes to be locked.. So glad the Lems on this board can take a month long crap all over the board rules without repercussion. I look forward to three more threads just like this tomorrow.

#38 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (15839 posts) -

@IamAdorable said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Perky Nipples you say?

After school milk time is best time :p

Damn straight!

#39 Posted by ArisShadows (22664 posts) -

Such a waste of whhhhipped topping.

#40 Posted by wolverine4262 (20056 posts) -

@ArisShadows said:

Such a waste of whhhhipped topping.

creme fraiche

#41 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

any big game usually get a custom xbox live card and honestly most likely any 12+1 could work. but you can just call bestbuy...

it's decent deal for new xbox members so mywell save $15 bucks. Also if you pre order then game you get $10 back in reward points through best buy so tack on that plus. THEN if you a gamer unlock member 20% will be knocked off the price of the game for extra $12 off.

#42 Edited by iwasgood2u (826 posts) -

15$ saved....... woopie dooh !!! I rather read a book than going broke saving $15 from a $700 console + membership +tax

#43 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (43198 posts) -

Use the sticky.