Metroid Prime Trilogy out on Wii U today for $10!

• 193 results
Zelda187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#151 Zelda187
Member since 2005 • 1047 Posts

Good God of ****

I've got rehashes spewing out of my ears right now.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#152 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

@Lucianu said:

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption is the most enjoyable in the series and the best to start with.

Because it's the most bitch game of the franchise. Take out everything that makes Metroid interesting and special, and then turn it into a straight forward FPS. Game was built entirely to showcase the control, and less about the atmosphere, Metroid's brand of level design, or even remotely competing with the elite boss fights found in Prime 1 and 2.

The back tracking might be a bit more artificial in Prime 2 (it's perfectly fine in one), but that game is insanely more satisfying to play than Prime 3.

Man, Corruption is still far more complex than any FPS i have played, bar some exceptions. There are secrets to find that provide plenty of incentive for exploration, just in smaller doses than those found in the other two. The isolation that fueled the atmosphere in other Metroid games is still there for prolonged periods of time, minus the beginning.

I can understand your point, coming from Echoes, you wanted something similar. I'm never gonna understand how you enjoyed that one. That shit was brutally difficult and tedious as **** for me. But then again, i'm not huge on Metroid.

Corruption is the perfect Metroid game to start with, period. It had enough Metroid charm to know what the series is about, but also streamlined to be accessible for newcomers. And most importantly, it was fun as hell to play.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#153  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@Lucianu: Nah, man. The best Metroid game to start out with is Prime. Corruption plays like a poor man's Metroid FPS, a lot of people coming into it might wonder just what the big deal is, since it really doesn't do much to differentiate itself.

I understand what you are saying about Echoes, and it makes sense, because that game was made exclusively for hardcore holy shit Metroid fans- as one of those, I thoroughly and completely enjoy everything it had to offer (it is my favorite game in the entire franchise, Prime or otherwise). If you're not into Metroid and it is one of the first games you play, it can be daunting- because Jesus Christ, that game does not hold your hands, it shoves you into the deep end, and then throws in some sharks in there too for some good measure.

But that was the point- you were one person on this alien and hostile world, and you had to figure shit out for yourself. Echoes is objectively a masterpiece of game and level design, far better than anything else Metroid has ever achieved (except maybe Super, but then we come into that whole 2D vs 3D argument). Echoes is a masterpiece of atmosphere. Echoes might just be the most hardcore game Nintendo's made. The issue is it alienates newcomers to achieve all this (and this was reflected in the sales, it was the lowest selling game in the Prime series, iirc).

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#154 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

@LegatoSkyheart said:

Holy cow. The eShop version is WAY better for those load times alone!

I noticed that the load times were shorter in Mario Galaxy 2 as well. Digital is just snappier than physical.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#155 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@Heil68 said:

@Aljosa23 said:

@Heil68 said:

@Aljosa23 said:

@Heil68 said:

@Renegade_Fury said:

Meh, they didn't even improve the resolution.

PASS then. Why bother?

I sure hope you never buy any PS1 or PS2 classics on PSN because they don't bump the resolution on those either.

I dont really. If it's older than gen 7 chances are I wont play it no matter the platform, PC included. I've tried to play Fallout 1 again, System Shock, FF X, ect and the appeal isnt there.

Wow I feel sorry for you.

There are so many current games to play and so little time to play them. There are still games on gen 7 I want to play. Why would I go back further?

There are so many old games to play and so little time to play them. There are still games from gen 5 and 6 I want to play. Why would I go to the present?

That logic doesn't fly, son. A good game is a good whenever it's out.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#156 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

@blackace: You can still buy it online, which you totally should, because it goes back up in price to $20 next week, and after that it will never drop in price again, because lolnintendosales.

@Blabadon: Please tell me you are just trolling the ever loving **** out of, like, everyone in this thread.

I don't really blame Retro Studios for what have become of Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, I believe they wanted to do a different direction back then before it became what it is now. Sakamoto seemed like he had more control of the direction in Prime 3 than Retro.

Exactly how does Retro Studios interact with Nintendo?

Michael Kelbaugh: There’s a tremendous amount of dialogue between us. Via email, telephone, video conferences and visits to and from them, we have a lot of face time.

On the Metroid Prime titles, we were one team – part of which just happened to be in Japan. We work with Kensuke Tanabe, of Nintendo’s Software Planning Division. He helps us to ensure we’re making Nintendo-quality games and had a tremendous amount of creative influence on the Metroid Prime titles. We also worked with Yoshio Sakamoto. Metroid is his ‘baby’ and he made sure that we realized his vision.

Mark Pacini: Sakamoto didn’t have a lot of day-to-day interaction with us, but he was the sounding board if we wanted to add anything that would affect Samus as a character.

MK: If we came up with a new feature, he might say: “She would never do that.”

Credit Edge-Online
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#157  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Get your Wiimotes & chucks ready.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#158 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

@Aljosa23:

I hear what you're saying, but like I said its tough for me personally to go back and play games with outdated controls, animations, physics and yes sometimes even visuals.

It's not for lack of trying to play them though. I tried to replay the original NES Ninja Gaidens from the store bought on the Wii. Numerous PC games from GOG, a couple GC games to play on Wii and none of them actual stuck with me.

I agree a good game is a good game, but whether I want to play a game that's from pre gen 7 that's another thing.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#159 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Man, I can always enjoy a great classic. Even NES games and fugly ass PS1 games.... I'll admit I'm at my limits with pre-NES stuff, can't play Atari games anymore, but really most of those games suck anyways.

Not ragging on you for your preference there Heil, but in a way I do feel sorry for ya. So many great games you can't bring yourself to enjoy.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

@Lucianu said:

@jg4xchamp said:

Because it's the most bitch game of the franchise. Take out everything that makes Metroid interesting and special, and then turn it into a straight forward FPS. Game was built entirely to showcase the control, and less about the atmosphere, Metroid's brand of level design, or even remotely competing with the elite boss fights found in Prime 1 and 2.

The back tracking might be a bit more artificial in Prime 2 (it's perfectly fine in one), but that game is insanely more satisfying to play than Prime 3.

Man, Corruption is still far more complex than any FPS i have played, bar some exceptions.

That's really not a high bar now is it.

More importantly when your predecessors set the bar way the **** up here, you must now live up to it, and Prime 3 legit doesn't. It's streamlined to the point where it takes every bit of bite out of the franchise. Prime 2 is brilliant much in the same ways that I love something like STALKER and Majora's Mask. It's uncompromising in every aspect of its design, almost to a fault, but it's also something completely unique and one of a kind because of it. Its similarities to Metroid Prime 1 and 3 almost feel superficial, when you realize the actual ebb n flow of Prime 2 is legit unlike anything else, and builds on the foundation of Metroid Prime in a genius manner.

At face value Prime 1 is Super Metroid in 3D. Major differences in pace, but the game structure is actually similar. Prime 1 however showcases how much more potential Super Metroid's style atmosphere and environment design has in a 3D space, and Prime 2 builds a more intricate labyrinth around it. Am I going to act like there isn't any grade A waste my time bullshit to that game? **** no, that game finds some stupid ways to waste my time, but its payoff is something few FPS games could compete with.

Prime 3? Is a shooter. Its complexity is more little things like Nintendo/Retro's handle on pace, level design, art direction, atmosphere, general visual variety, and creating a series of fun boss fights for that wiimote combat. But it's a significantly shallower game than Prime 1 and 2. It being the best place to start is frankly a misnomer, it be like saying Wind Waker is the start just because it's clearly the easiest. Both would be less representative of what that franchise is about. Prime 2 wouldn't be a good start either, but if you're going to start somewhere with Metroid it's Prime 1, Super, or Zero Mission. Anything else is either stripped down (Fusion, Other M, Prime 3) or essentially the Majora's Mask of the franchise aka as the weird one=Prime 2.

And whatever I'm not going to act like I'm not royally willing to forgive games that go that far out of their way to be uncompromising, but I'll take a game with a set of testicles willing to alienate some people vs something that tried too hard to appeal to everyone, and then robbed itself of everything that made it interesting.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#161 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

Confession time, I've never played a Metroid game. *runs and hides*

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#162  Edited By lamprey263  Online
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts

I'm gonna hold off buying it for a couple days on long shot hopes the ClubNintendo offers for February might include Prime Trilogy among the list of last offered titles.

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Zen_Light
Member since 2010 • 2143 Posts

@Heil68: "outdated controls"? Are you mixed up somehow and talking about the PS4 controller? Motion controls are much newer tech than DS4 analog and button controls.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#164 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

I don't care if Prime Trilogy is .99 cents. Digital is worthless to me when the policies behind it resides a decade in the past.

Maybe next time, Nintendo.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#165 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

@Zen_Light: Outdated and old are different you dunce.

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts

-removed

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#167 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

@Blabadon said:

@jg4xchamp: No area compares to the beginning of Corruption. GOAT material there.

What the part where it had a better alternative for the Pillar of Autumn than lame ass Halo? In comparison to its predecessor Corruption is a huge step backwards in the level design department. It looks terrific when measured against a majority of the FPS genre, but it's a far cry away from competing with the best of Prime 1 and 2.

Piller of Autumn was far more elaborate than anything found in Prime 1. Get off your rocker.

Corruption's level design was fantastic. The ebb and flow in it is only matched by games like FF XIII.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@Zen_Light said:

@Heil68: "outdated controls"? Are you mixed up somehow and talking about the PS4 controller? Motion controls are much newer tech than DS4 analog and button controls.

outdated as in the game didn't allow one to strafe--it is actually what kept me from getting into the series.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

@Zen_Light said:

Nope the garbage that was and still is motion control gaming and the crappy numchuck and wiimote born from it

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#170 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

Metroid Prime 1 and 2 have aged well. Hence why Metroid Prime is one of the greatest games of all time. Hell I think it's aged better then games from last gen.

The "motion controls" are tamed at best for Prime 1 and 2 as I recall they mainly use the IR pointer (not so much for 3 as that has a lot of motion control gestures), So I lol at people bitching about the wiimote and nunchuck for those 2 games.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#171 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

The prime 3 hate in this thread is palpable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@Chozofication said:

Because Prime 3 was like The Godfather Part III to Prime and Echoes' Godfather and Godfather Part II.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
@charizard1605 said:

@Chozofication said:

Because Prime 3 was like The Godfather Part III to Prime and Echoes' Godfather and Godfather Part II.

Nah. Echoes pretty much perfected the core prime gameplay, it was a good thing Corruption was different. It is a worse game to be sure, but it is still a quality game with lore, fantastic art and some of the most memorable music in the series.

In fact, It was the perfect ending to the trilogy, it cut out the fat (albeit a very high quality fat) and felt like an epic conclusion. I don't agree with Lucianu though, I don't know why you would start with 3 even though it is the most accessible.

If it makes you feel better, the next Prime will probably be a return to form :)

King_Dodongo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 King_Dodongo
Member since 2006 • 3759 Posts

@Chozofication said:

Dunno why. Second best behind the first Prime.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By jg4xchamp

@Chozofication said:

Would argue it's more a sign of a respect to how excellent Prime 1 and 2 are and how legit Retro were, than hate. I recognize Prime 3 as a good FPS, it is a good game, you can do way worse. It is however a significant step down from its predecessors. It didn't cut out fat, it cut out things that made Metroid, Metroid. If that game wasn't built around showcasing a control scheme it would probably be a significantly different game, instead everything about that game is built to show case a control scheme. Which is fine in the context that the game ends up being fun, and maybe "fun" isn't always the correct adjective for Prime 1 and 2. But, it is also a cheaper thrill.

Demon's Souls isn't fun. STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl isn't fun. But they are gratifying experiences from start to finish because they are richer than what else is on the market. That's the area Metroid Prime 1 and 2 fall into. Super Metroid gets a better balance of being satisfying for its richness, and also being fun on a very basic action level (so I get Foxhound's argument for why Super Metroid is the goat), but Prime 3? Accessible is the word being used, and I would argue that's a cute way of saying a shallower game.

It is more insulting to its predecessors to not act like it isn't a major step down from what the previous games did.

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Zen_Light
Member since 2010 • 2143 Posts

@Chozofication said:

I agree. It's a solid game even if it doesn't live up to the previous two games in the trilogy.

T3H_1337_N1NJ4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By T3H_1337_N1NJ4  Online
Member since 2005 • 2225 Posts

@Heirren said:

@Zen_Light said:

outdated as in the game didn't allow one to strafe--it is actually what kept me from getting into the series.

That would be a problem if the entire game wasn't designed based on the circular strafe motion you get with the lock-on. It is though.

sHaDyCuBe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 sHaDyCuBe321
Member since 2003 • 5769 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

@sHaDyCuBe321 said:

EHL OH EHL

Zelda sucks in 3D outside of Majora's Mask.

Riiiiight. Look I get it if it's not your thing, but this fallacy that 2D Zelda > 3D Zelda is just that...fallacy.

OoT, Majora, Twilight Princess and Wind Waker were all incredibly games that had some shortcomings, but none significant enough to detract from the overall quality of the games.

Both are incredible and genre defining series, but to say that one is far and away better than another is just false. IMO of course.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 jg4xchamp

@sHaDyCuBe321 said:

@jg4xchamp said:

@sHaDyCuBe321 said:

EHL OH EHL

Zelda sucks in 3D outside of Majora's Mask.

Riiiiight. Look I get it if it's not your thing, but this fallacy that 2D Zelda > 3D Zelda is just that...fallacy.

OoT, Majora, Twilight Princess and Wind Waker were all incredibly games that had some shortcomings, but none significant enough to detract from the overall quality of the games.

Both are incredible and genre defining series, but to say that one is far and away better than another is just false. IMO of course.

There is nothing false or fallacy about it, it is subjective.

And for my time I would argue the 2D zeldas hold their end of the bargain significantly better.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#180 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

Now I remember why I got a different sensor bar for Wii. Wii's IR is shit. I'm not even that far away from the TV and the damn thing is jittery. In Wii U mode, it's very fluid with the out-of-the-box bar. I don't know if the system supplies more power to the bar in Wii U mode or what.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 deactivated-57d8401f17c55

@jg4xchamp: I agree with you really, except the part about MP 1 and 2 not being fun. If something is a better game than another game it is more fun. I said MP3 cut out the fat based on what they were trying to do with Prime 3, have a faster paced epic conclusion to the trilogy. You're right about the controls, but when Prime 2 was so thorough with its design, I really appreciate Prime 3 being different. And when you're standing in Skytown or bryyo, taking in the scene, reading lore and listening to the music, it is definitely still metroid Prime.

I think dark souls is crap btw, slow and dreadful gameplay where you're locked into animations. You say it's not fun well yes that's true :p

Going to that from DMC makes me want to puke lol

I don't think those games will be called classics with time, but I know Ninja gaiden and DMC will always be classics.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 jg4xchamp

@Chozofication said:

@jg4xchamp: I agree with you really, except the part about MP 1 and 2 not being fun. If something is a better game than another game it is more fun. I said MP3 cut out the fat based on what they were trying to do with Prime 3, have a faster paced epic conclusion to the trilogy. You're right about the controls, but when Prime 2 was so thorough with its design, I really appreciate Prime 3 being different. And when you're standing in Skytown or bryyo, taking in the scene, reading lore and listening to the music, it is definitely still metroid Prime.

I think dark souls is crap btw, slow and dreadful gameplay where you're locked into animations. You say it's not fun well yes that's true :p

Going to that from DMC makes me want to puke lol

I don't think those games will be called classics with time, but I know Ninja gaiden and DMC will always be classics.

See that's just a fundamental disagreement with me on putting adjectives on games, because I don't think the reaction one gets out of every game is fun. A better game doesn't necessarily have to be fun, and a great game itself doesn't have to be fun. I wasn't exactly having fun with Ninja Gaiden Black on master ninja. It was brutal, grueling even, but highly satisfying. On the flip side even a poor game can be fun, on a basic level. Simply mindlessly shooting things around is fun on some level, it's not like big stupid fun is nonexistent.

And Souls being slow and locked into an animation is a great design decision, everything about that gameplay is built around that limitation. DMC and Ninja Gaiden are completely different animals from what the Souls games do (great animals mind you), but the Souls games (except for Dark Souls 2) will absolutely be remembered as classics. The original Dark Souls nails the Metroid styled level design better than anything not named Metroid. They have brilliant bosses, the combat itself is a joy because each fight feels like a genuine threat, the lore and atmosphere is top notch. Those games get some well deserved love for a reason.

sHaDyCuBe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By sHaDyCuBe321
Member since 2003 • 5769 Posts

@jg4xchamp: I understand the subjectivity part. Thus the "IMO". Just feel really strongly about it.

King_Dodongo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By King_Dodongo

Finally finished downloading the best Trilogy! :) Not gonna bother with the boreness MP Echoes is, though.

Looking at the posts,it seems that some chaps like to bash Corruption for no good reason. Their loss. At least everyone agreeds that Prime 1 is a masterpiece.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#185  Edited By bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

Odd question but was God of War 3 crucified as hard as Corruption is here?

Not that I really care. I'm downloading it now and looking forward to it.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 jg4xchamp

@bunchanumbers said:

The spot they fit in the franchise isn't really that similar. God of War 3 is just more fucking God of War. That shit is shallow regardless. Corruption is a dumber Metroid Prime.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@bunchanumbers said:

Not that I really care. I'm downloading it now and looking forward to it.

Three things in response:

• God of War 1 and 2 never managed to achieve the highs that Prime and Echoes did
  • God of War 3 is not as much of a step down as Corruption is
  • I personally hate God of War III and shit on it every chance I get.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 jg4xchamp

@sHaDyCuBe321 said:

@jg4xchamp: I understand the subjectivity part. Thus the "IMO". Just feel really strongly about it.

if it makes you feel better, Zelda's actually pretty fine in terms of giving you a good game. I like it calling it the lesser series because

A: I firmly believe Metroid is a significantly better one
B: mostly because it annoys chaz that I say it.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

still too much money for the series that killed metroid.

King_Dodongo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 King_Dodongo

@mems_1224 said:

You seem confused. Let me explain.Prime 1, Corruption and even the subpar Echoes (in comparison) saved Metroid. The thing you are looking for is other M.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@King_Dodongo said:

@mems_1224 said:

You seem confused. Let me explain.Prime 1, Corruption and even the subpar Echoes (in comparison) saved Metroid. The thing you are looking for is other M.

other m was a desperate attempt at trying to recapture the 2d spirit of metroid after prime ruined it with its awful controls and boring gameplay

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17814 Posts

just beat the plant boss in prime.

bloody hell it has aged well. some of the enemy models dont look as good as i remembered when on a 47" TV but the game is still a nice looking game. its a shame nintendo didnt add some post process AA or something just to clear up the jaggies a bit. other than that it still very nice to explore.

Im a bit rusty with my wiimote FPS targeting but im getting there :P.

one complaint though: they removed primes menu music!

i really really hope retro are looking at making a new one. they did wonders with gamecube hardware...what could they produce on wiiu hardware?

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#193  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts
@YearoftheSnake5 said:

Now I remember why I got a different sensor bar for Wii. Wii's IR is shit. I'm not even that far away from the TV and the damn thing is jittery. In Wii U mode, it's very fluid with the out-of-the-box bar. I don't know if the system supplies more power to the bar in Wii U mode or what.

Sucks when that happens. Makes sure the sensor bar is clean, and the wiimote camera is too. Rather place it on top than below the TV. Make sure there are no candles lit next to it and no other remotes or remote controlled devices directly around it, and no mirror behind it or anything like that. If that doesn't work, then you might have to get closer to it. I had that problem too in our new livingroom.

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Thunderdrone
Member since 2009 • 7154 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

hahahahah

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

ahaha

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Thunderdrone
Member since 2009 • 7154 Posts
@YearoftheSnake5 said:

Its not the sensor bar. The Wii remote pointer sensitivity settings on the Wii is not optimal out of te box. Go in there and adjust it manually.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#196  Edited By Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

GD have fun playing the trilogy but holy hell now I remember why I hate the wii mote and chucks.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#197 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

@speedfreak48t5p said:

Confession time, I've never played a Metroid game. *runs and hides*

WTF is this???