Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - 4/10 REVIEW

• 121 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@Vatusus said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

So, there you go Sony fanboys. Have your crappy game.

hum... wut? Ya do kno MGSV is on the xbox, dont ya?

Any multiplat that has some sort of negativity associated with it (Tomb Raider DE, Ground Zeroes) is only on PS4 now.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#102 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

$30 video game release that is a tutorial to other video game that's don't come out for a year

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts

thats unfortunate

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Sony bribing Kojima held this game back. Instead of Kojima making gameplay better he was focused on making the PS4 version look just slight prettier. I hope he learned from this mistake on the next game.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#105  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

These length complaints are strange.

Let me get this straight: MGS IV, a game that, if you're going to take total actual "gameplay" into the equation, amounted to a few hours. Through the whole game. And this was linear. All the rest was comprised of poorly edited, poorly written cutscenes that were excruciating to sit through.

Priced at $59. Score: 10s across the board.

GZ, a game that, if you're going to take gameplay into account, varies dependent on the player's choices, approach, and pacing in an open, non-linear construct. No cutscenes to suffer through. It's conducive to experimental play and various different approaches.

Priced $29. Yet is getting criticized up the ass for length. Right.

These criticisms hold zero (uh, pun intended, I guess?) weight considering the joke IV was in actual play time, and the nature of that play. I already know that GZ alone will be more of an actual game than IV ever was or will be, and I'll get more out of it. For cheaper.

Bring on tomorrow.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#106  Edited By ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts
@gago-gago said:

Sony bribing Kojima held this game back. Instead of Kojima making gameplay better he was focused on making the PS4 version look just slight prettier. I hope he learned from this mistake on the next game.

This is why I hate Xbox fanboys...

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@xboxdone74 said:

@FreedomFreeLife: AAA Metacritic

10 on gamespot

Goty 08

Done

The game would be lucky to get above a 8 on GS.It can score anywere from a 4 to an 8 on GS and some other game review sites.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#108 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

Not surprised thank god I cancelled my pre order. Just wait for The Phantom Pain.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#109 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

@super600: ?

was speaking of mgs4. It got a 10 on gs.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#111 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

@gago-gago said:

I hope this is sarcasm.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#112 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@wolverine4262 said:

So there you go Ninten-- oh wait.

That's what I was thinking. I cancelled my pre-order for various reasons. Price, content, Hideo dumbass comments and a bunch of other stuff that helped me to put my wallet back in my pants. I'll use the preorder money toward Infamous SS instead.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#113  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
@tormentos said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

http://translate.google.fr/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamekyo.com%2Freview10714_metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes.html

Generally, it is said that the price should not play on the assessment of a product. But there are limits. And these limits have clearly been taken here with just what looks like a too questionable practice to be acceptable. Experience suggests good things for the rest of the program but how not to think that without content "bonus" not necessarily the most useful, the prologue would be nothing other than a little thicker than the demo average offering 30mn to 2h gameplay by our desire to snoop such MGS2 demo at the time already offered hunting Dogs Tags wait for the fan.

RATING: 4 OUT OF 10

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4/PS3/360) – 10/9/9/10

38/40 Famitsu score..lol

http://nintendoeverything.com/famitsu-review-scores-31114/

Another thread by you that backfire..lol

Well, let just take a look at Tormentos favorite site for ownage and see what it has to say.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes

What?!?!? 73!! Oh oh!! Looks like someone comments backfired. LMAO!! Yikes a 4.1 User Score for a PS4 game?

Please damage control for us now Tormentos. Please!!! I need a good laugh. Better yet, go ahead and change the subject like all cows do when they don't have an intelligent rebuttal.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

If I need to use a translator to read a review, I don't give a shit what they have to say. I've never ever heard of that site and nor do I want to. Anyways only place I go for reviews are Gamespot and Angry Joe on Youtube, been a long time since I've played a crappy game thanks to them.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

lmao lemming damage control.

A $20 demo is getting better reviews and consumer reaction than a $60 MP-only game. Must really chap your asses. :)

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#116  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

lmao lemming damage control.

A $20 demo is getting better reviews and consumer reaction than a $60 MP-only game. Must really chap your asses. :)

And it's the best game on the PS4. Also what consumer reaction? No one can find a **** to give lol.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11266 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@freedomfreak said:

So, there you Microsoft fanboys. Have your crappy game.

Last good Metal Gear Solid game was MGS3. Only MGS4 snow level was good but everything else meh. Mostly Sony fanboys are waiting this game.

MGS4 is rated 10/10, and the best game ever made, you tool.

Snake Eater is an amazing AAA, but not as good.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#118  Edited By IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts
@Mozelleple112 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@freedomfreak said:

Last good Metal Gear Solid game was MGS3. Only MGS4 snow level was good but everything else meh. Mostly Sony fanboys are waiting this game.

Metal Gear Solid 4 was great when it came out, but it's hardly best game ever material.

vickissv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 vickissv2
Member since 2004 • 1951 Posts

@Mozelleple112 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@freedomfreak said:

In fact, the original Snake Eater technically wasn't AAA.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

@Gue1 said:

he rated the game low because it's basically a very limited paid demo. He even mentions that he has played demos with more content. lol

Bravely Default demo had what...15 hours of play in it?

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

@happyduds77 said:

30 bucks for 25 minute demo is down right unjustifiable. But I have feeling The Phantom Pain is going to be a masterpiece. I like the new direction the series is taking. And to be honest I always thought the previous games had mediocre gameplay, now that the gameplay is improved I have feeling it's going to be one of the best games of all time.

We all get that the game is short but the times people are throwing around are a little nutty. 30 mins, an hour, two hours, one review said all the content gave her about 8 hours worth of playtime from the game.

Can we get a consistent time on this thing?

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

@blackace said:
@tormentos said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

http://translate.google.fr/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamekyo.com%2Freview10714_metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes.html

Generally, it is said that the price should not play on the assessment of a product. But there are limits. And these limits have clearly been taken here with just what looks like a too questionable practice to be acceptable. Experience suggests good things for the rest of the program but how not to think that without content "bonus" not necessarily the most useful, the prologue would be nothing other than a little thicker than the demo average offering 30mn to 2h gameplay by our desire to snoop such MGS2 demo at the time already offered hunting Dogs Tags wait for the fan.

RATING: 4 OUT OF 10

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4/PS3/360) – 10/9/9/10

38/40 Famitsu score..lol

http://nintendoeverything.com/famitsu-review-scores-31114/

Another thread by you that backfire..lol

Well, let just take a look at Tormentos favorite site for ownage and see what it has to say.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes

What?!?!? 73!! Oh oh!! Looks like someone comments backfired. LMAO!! Yikes a 4.1 User Score for a PS4 game?

Please damage control for us now Tormentos. Please!!! I need a good laugh. Better yet, go ahead and change the subject like all cows do when they don't have an intelligent rebuttal.

Its AA here

TheShensolidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 TheShensolidus
Member since 2013 • 224 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@freedomfreak said:

Sony fanboys are waiting for this game? Microsoft OPENED their inaugural Xbox One focused E3 in 2013 with Metal Gear Solid 5. WTF are you talking about?