Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - 4/10 REVIEW

• 121 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (1861 posts) -

http://translate.google.fr/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamekyo.com%2Freview10714_metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes.html

Generally, it is said that the price should not play on the assessment of a product. But there are limits. And these limits have clearly been taken here with just what looks like a too questionable practice to be acceptable. Experience suggests good things for the rest of the program but how not to think that without content "bonus" not necessarily the most useful, the prologue would be nothing other than a little thicker than the demo average offering 30mn to 2h gameplay by our desire to snoop such MGS2 demo at the time already offered hunting Dogs Tags wait for the fan.

RATING: 4 OUT OF 10

#2 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (1861 posts) -

So, there you go Sony fanboys. Have your crappy game.

#3 Edited by freedomfreak (38226 posts) -

So, there you Microsoft fanboys. Have your crappy game.

#4 Posted by PS4TrumpsXbox1 (1064 posts) -

Exactly TC must not realize this is a multiplat game (just like he doesnt know titanfall is either lol)

#5 Edited by Sushiglutton (5173 posts) -

Think this is a misstake by Konami. Since the prologue is clearly way overpriced it will deter people from buying the full game as well.

#6 Posted by foxhound_fox (86920 posts) -

What the fuck is Gamekyo?

#7 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (5064 posts) -
#8 Posted by Gue1 (9147 posts) -

he rated the game low because it's basically a very limited paid demo. He even mentions that he has played demos with more content. lol

#9 Posted by wolverine4262 (18798 posts) -

So there you go Ninten-- oh wait.

#10 Edited by Daious (875 posts) -

So, there you go Sony fanboys. Have your crappy game.

wasn't this game showcased during microsoft's E3?

Plus a no name review site

#11 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (1861 posts) -

Last good Metal Gear Solid game was MGS3. Only MGS4 snow level was good but everything else meh. Mostly Sony fanboys are waiting this game.

#12 Edited by crimsonman1245 (4253 posts) -

It's a new gen, publishers are seeing what they can and cant get away with.

#13 Posted by freedom01 (571 posts) -

did you forget that this game is also on X-1 and 360

#14 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3232 posts) -

You forgot the all caps.

#15 Edited by chessmaster1989 (28960 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

Last good Metal Gear Solid game was MGS3. Only MGS4 snow level was good but everything else meh. Mostly Sony fanboys are waiting this game.

94 MC > you

#16 Posted by MonsieurX (28682 posts) -
#17 Posted by Roler42 (472 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife: I take it you didn't play Peace Walker, made me forget MGS4 even exists

#18 Posted by freedomfreak (38226 posts) -

The bosses in the game were hot. MGS4>MGS3.

#19 Posted by SolidGame_basic (16050 posts) -
#20 Edited by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -
#21 Posted by MonsieurX (28682 posts) -
#22 Edited by GiantAssPanda (1590 posts) -

Probably some fake gaming site looking for traffic by posting a fake review with a low score.

#23 Posted by GTSaiyanjin2 (5695 posts) -

its MGS, does anyone really care what the score of the game will be LOL

#24 Posted by I_can_haz (6468 posts) -

Selfownage OP doesn't realize it's a multiplat game. Also LOL @ no name review site

#25 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3203 posts) -

And yet these same reviewers gave a MP-only mech-based FPS with only three mechs and massive technical issues selling for $60 9/10.

Shit review, shit thread, mods please lock.

#26 Posted by blamix99 (1540 posts) -

Freedomfreelife is really a dumb person, don't you guys know that already? He keeps posting nonsense here is SW

#27 Edited by misterpmedia (3362 posts) -

Freedomfreelife thread? Freedomfreelife thread. You're getting as bad as @me3x12

#28 Posted by MonsieurX (28682 posts) -

And yet these same reviewers gave a MP-only mech-based FPS with only three mechs and massive technical issues selling for $60 9/10.

Sounds like some good jelly right here

#29 Edited by g0ddyX (3870 posts) -

lol at people trying to take pot shots at Metal Gear Franchise.
This game is a build up to the FULL game.
It's mulitplatform and cross gen. It's a metal gear game so its a must play.

#30 Posted by WitIsWisdom (3633 posts) -

While the game is very short from everything I have heard.. since when were games scored based on length? I always thought that the length of a game was important if it was fully fleshed out, but a lifeless 10 hour experience is worse than an action packed 2 hour experience. As it stands I am not a huge fan of recent MG games so I wont be purchasing it either way, but a 4/10 on some unknown site seems a little off. Everyone scores games a little differently... however, that is just another reason to not take them seriously. If it gets a 40 on metacritic at least you know other opinions were in line with theirs and the game is obviously pretty bad if you weigh opinions heavily.

#31 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16085 posts) -

So, there you go PC fanboys... oh wait

#32 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16085 posts) -

It's ok to use sites nobody has ever heard of, as long as they score a game the way you want to.

#33 Edited by MonsieurX (28682 posts) -
@R4gn4r0k said:

@foxhound_fox said:

It's ok to use sites nobody has ever heard of, as long as they score a game the way you want to.

Or gives awards to the game you want to

#34 Posted by Desmonic (12682 posts) -

Aww man! Don't post these random reviews TC, I was super ready to start calling this Metal Flop Solid: Flop Zeroes! :P If only it were the GS review lol

#35 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3203 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

I'm right doe

And in the same way with GZ, if that's how you want to spend your money, that's fine. What you decide as value shouldn't be judged by some asshole reviewer.

#36 Posted by TheEroica (13019 posts) -

Ill be buying mgs5, day 1, but this doesn't have me excited in the slightest.... Too short, too much money and honestly, what they've shown from a gameplay perspective looks just OK. I'm actually glad someone didn't review it based on who the dev is and the pedigree of the franchise.

Itll be a nice psn+ free game in a couple months. Mmmk

#37 Posted by MonsieurX (28682 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

I'm right doe

And in the same way with GZ, if that's how you want to spend your money, that's fine. What you decide as value shouldn't be judged by some asshole reviewer.

Some asshole reviewer because you don't agree with him?

#38 Posted by Shewgenja (7942 posts) -

Thread title is misleading. I thought this was going to be GSes score for the game. This is douchebaggery.

#39 Edited by Scipio8 (608 posts) -

MGS is sh**t, don't like Solid Snake or his 80's mullet hair cut.

#40 Edited by SNIPER4321 (10142 posts) -

Finally a pure justice. MGS finally got what score it realy deserve.

#41 Edited by uninspiredcup (6872 posts) -

This was originally designed to be a demo like the Metal Gear solid 2 tanker demo.

#42 Posted by ShepardCommandr (2140 posts) -

The free demo of Bravely Default has more content than this "game",just saying.

I love the mgs series but this is unacceptable.

#43 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3203 posts) -

@Scipio8 said:

Lemming still salty he's getting the shit version.

#44 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3203 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MonsieurX said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

I'm right doe

Some asshole reviewer because you don't agree with him?

Because instead of a review he produced bitch tears and then spoiled it?

#45 Posted by uninspiredcup (6872 posts) -

@Scipio8 said:

Excellent point. Although Halo is terrible as well.

#46 Posted by happyduds77 (1369 posts) -

30 bucks for 25 minute demo is down right unjustifiable. But I have feeling The Phantom Pain is going to be a masterpiece. I like the new direction the series is taking. And to be honest I always thought the previous games had mediocre gameplay, now that the gameplay is improved I have feeling it's going to be one of the best games of all time.

#48 Posted by tormentos (16493 posts) -

http://translate.google.fr/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamekyo.com%2Freview10714_metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes.html

Generally, it is said that the price should not play on the assessment of a product. But there are limits. And these limits have clearly been taken here with just what looks like a too questionable practice to be acceptable. Experience suggests good things for the rest of the program but how not to think that without content "bonus" not necessarily the most useful, the prologue would be nothing other than a little thicker than the demo average offering 30mn to 2h gameplay by our desire to snoop such MGS2 demo at the time already offered hunting Dogs Tags wait for the fan.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4/PS3/360) – 10/9/9/10

38/40 Famitsu score..lol

http://nintendoeverything.com/famitsu-review-scores-31114/

Another thread by you that backfire..lol

#49 Posted by tormentos (16493 posts) -
#50 Edited by Salt_The_Fries (8155 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4/PS3/360) – 10/9/9/10

38/40 Famitsu score..lol

http://nintendoeverything.com/famitsu-review-scores-31114/

Another thread by you that backfire..lol

HOMOGENIZED TO THE MAX, IGN OF JAPAN GIVES ALMOST PERFECT SCORE!!1111111111111

AM SURPRISED...

Get out of here. Seriously. I'd rather have unadulterated European review from non-corrupt gaming site than this.