Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#451  Edited By StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts
@I_can_haz said:

@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

The game is causing a lot of butthurt among lems. Must hurt them to know the XPOSBONE will never see graphics like this in its lifetime lol.

Just at launch. Ryse shits all over this. Technically and graphically.

Are you watching the same footage as me?

Yes I am and unlike you I'm not drowning my pillow in tears. This game shits all over Ryse Flop of Man.

Ryse Flop of Rome:

The Order:

Mhhhmm

Dat downgrade

Also, nice posting of older promotional screenshots of The Order, which are not from any new downgraded gameplay.

Moooooooo.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#452 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@lostrib said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@lostrib said:

Wow, that's a lot of effort for really shitty trolling

Using Paint is alot of effort? Please tell me you are not buying into the belief that this is not downgraded, oh unbiased herm.

I'm sure it will be, but using compressed youtube shots is not the way to go about it

How are you 'sure it will be'? Any way it isn't. Devs confirmed this 100% clearly.

Because it is rather common that what is shown at E3 or initial previews is often not the same graphically as the release.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#453  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@StrongDeadlift said:
@I_can_haz said:

@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

The game is causing a lot of butthurt among lems. Must hurt them to know the XPOSBONE will never see graphics like this in its lifetime lol.

Yes I am and unlike you I'm not drowning my pillow in tears. This game shits all over Ryse Flop of Man.

Ryse Flop of Rome:

The Order:

Mhhhmm

Dat downgrade

Also, nice posting of older promotional screenshots of The Order, which are not from any new downgraded gameplay.

Moooooooo.

"bu...bu...bu....bu...but teh promotional screesnhots!!1"

The new lemming excuse.

I guess my Infamous screens are also promotional screenshots HAHAHAHA!

So many excuses for supporting XPOSBONE 720, I wonder what the next lem excuse will be for having shitty graphics. All dat talk of DX12 and the best looking Xflop game gets bested by an open world PS4 game.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#454  Edited By StrongDeadlift

@I_can_haz said:

@StrongDeadlift said:
@I_can_haz said:

@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

Ryse Flop of Rome:

The Order:

Mhhhmm

Dat downgrade

Moooooooo.

The new lemming excuse.

So many excuses for supporting XPOSBONE 720, I wonder what the next lem excuse will be for having shitty graphics. All dat talk of DX12 and the best looking Xflop game gets bested by an open world PS4 game.

The Order screenshots were called promotional screenshots, because they are. They are not from any released gameplay. They are Sony screenshots. I didnt say anything about Infamous. I intentionally removed your Infamous screenshots to disarm you from using that as an excuse. Interesting, that you managed to sneak that back in.

Anyways, dat PS2 Watchdogs downgrade. Cant wait for it to flop, and it to "only be hyped AA". Even Collin Mortiarty called it generic. Enjoy.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#455 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

The proof is right in front of them, even someone that has played the game has said he is worried about it being a generic bore-fest, but cows continue to DC this game, I guess they don't want the flip flop mantra to be true to hold on to their initial verdict of the game, instead of admitting the game has changed.

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#456  Edited By blangenakker
Member since 2006 • 3240 Posts

Grey

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#457  Edited By Spitfire-Six
Member since 2014 • 1378 Posts

That stream was terrible, anyone who watched it live would tell you. It was pretty bad. I said this earlier and Ill say it again the game looks absolutely beautiful. The environment, the models, animation and even the vfx all look very well done and polished. My only problem is I still don't know what the hell this game is about, and also the game play just seem stale. The fire fight did not seem intense. It could be just that scene though.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#458  Edited By I_can_haz

@StrongDeadlift said:

@I_can_haz said:

@StrongDeadlift said:
@I_can_haz said:

@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

Ryse Flop of Rome:

http://i1.minus.com/iTefchIYaHyoU.png

The Order:

Mhhhmm

Dat downgrade

Moooooooo.

The new lemming excuse.

The Order screenshots were called promotional screenshots, because they are. They are not from any released gameplay. They are Sony screenshots. I didnt say anything about Infamous. In fact, I intentionally removed your Infamous screenshots to disarm you from using that as an excuse. Interesting, that you managed to sneak that back in.

Anyways, dat PS2 Watchdogs downgrade. Cant wait for it to flop, and it to "only be hyped AA". Even Collin Mortiarty called it generic. Enjoy.

So much tears. posting the same pic over and over again and still can't find a game on Xflop 720 that will even touch Infamous much less The Order. LOL Xfop gets the worst version of Watch Dogs, selfownage.

"B....bu.....bu....but teh DX12 driverz!!1

"b....bu.....bu....bu....but teh secret sauce!!1!"

"b....bu....bu...but teh promotional screens!!1"

Also about the uniform differences this is what the devs had to say...

The uniform in the earlier gameplay is the ceremonial uniform which will be used in other places in the game. The one from today is the infiltration outfit. Nice try but downgrade denied, this isn't an Xflop game.

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#459  Edited By GravityX
Member since 2013 • 865 Posts

Does it look better than Ryse?

napo_sp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#460 napo_sp
Member since 2006 • 649 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

The downgrade is visible though. Deny all you want but the evidence is there.

The only difference I see is different costume, and a super blurry screen grab. The devs confirmed that there are many different costumes in the game. They just changed them around for certian scenes to suit the mission. A bit like how everyone thought that Infamous SS was downgraded simply because they changed the time of day from mid day to sunset.

The evidence is apparently there too. The lighting looks 'much worse', not as vivid. Devs also explained the situation, similar to what TO1886 devs are, and they were prooven right. Fact is, they said the assets are the same or better now. SP made the same kind of claims for Infamous, and they were prooven right. Only difference this time is that you are using a blurry youtube screen grab as 'evidence'.

on that infamous screens the self shadows completely missing on the 2014 shot.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#461 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Xbone can't do Infamous SS graphics, how are they gonna reach The Order ones? Good luck "best engineers in the world", DX12, DDR3, HD7770, TEH CLOUD, Phil, Microsoft... good luck to you all in your 8y journey of anal pain.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#462 I_can_haz

@GravityX said:

It shits all over Ryse Flop of Rome.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#463  Edited By xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@GravityX said:

You need your eyes checked. Hahaha

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#464 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

I have no idea what happened the twitch video looked much cleaner than the youtube video. Is the youtube video a copy of the twitch video we saw at 16:00??

Where is the twich video I went to the link and the video is no longer showing. Even the twitch screen was obviously compressed and this youtube video looks worse than that. The video being posted here looks like there was grease on my monitor.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#465  Edited By I_can_haz

@xhawk27 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@GravityX said:

You need your eyes checked. Hahaha

Nah you do, and you also need rehab. You're on drugs if you think Ryse Flop of Rome has anything on this...

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#466  Edited By sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

^^ A blurry mess? You cant even read what is on those signs in the first gif when the camera is panning.

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#467  Edited By GravityX

@I_can_haz said:

@GravityX said:

Does every other word out of your mouth have to be a profanity?

Ryse looks awesome. If you ever played it you would not make such asinine comments.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#468 I_can_haz
@sailor232 said:

^^ A blurry mess? You cant even read what is on those signs in the first gif when the camera is panning.

The video the GIF was made out of was pretty low quality. It's from a Twitch feed. I'm sure the actual game will be much sharper.

@GravityX said:

@I_can_haz said:

@GravityX said:

Ryse looks awesome. If you ever played it you would not make such asinine comments.

Actually I have played a bit of it and it looked and played like ass.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#469  Edited By NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

that framerate was terrible. I swear thats 24fps

T-razor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#470 T-razor1
Member since 2002 • 1164 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@GravityX said:

Lol no it doesn't... and based on the shots in this thread I don't need to say anything else. Foxbat basically came in here and pissed in the cow pool and it's obvious he has ruffled some feathers. As they say a picture is worth a thousand words... or in this case worth a thousand downgrades.

I don't know why you cows are defending so hard. The game has a long way to go so it might get better but as of right now, call it compression whatever those vaseline-smeared screenshots and video are terrible. But it's not just about vaseline. Someone mentioned low-poly stuff and you can see it. Not even close to looking like one of the best looking console games.

Gameplay-wise it looks boring. Based on this video it looks like it's trying to emulate Gears but it failed.

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#471  Edited By GravityX

@I_can_haz said:
@sailor232 said:

The video the GIF was made out of was pretty low quality. It's from a Twitch feed. I'm sure the actual game will be much sharper.

@GravityX said:

@I_can_haz said:

@GravityX said:

Actually I have played a bit of it and it looked and played like ass.

You have zero credibility now.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#472 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

It looks like a game about shooting dudes in the face. Hooray.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#473 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

Lems are over hyping Ryse like crazy. It's looks good but don't kid yourselves. By the end of the year it won't be in the top 5.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#474  Edited By no-scope-AK47

@T-razor1 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@GravityX said:

Lol no it doesn't... and based on the shots in this thread I don't need to say anything else. Foxbat basically came in here and pissed in the cow pool and it's obvious he has ruffled some feathers. As they say a picture is worth a thousand words... or in this case worth a thousand downgrades.

I don't know why you cows are defending so hard. The game has a long way to go so it might get better but as of right now, call it compression whatever those vaseline-smeared screenshots and video are terrible. But it's not just about vaseline. Someone mentioned low-poly stuff and you can see it. Not even close to looking like one of the best looking console games.

Gameplay-wise it looks boring. Based on this video it looks like it's trying to emulate Gears but it failed.

I have no idea why your taking him seriously he is a troll so don't feed the trolls. Everybody that watched the twitch video at 1600 saw it was running at 1920x800. This screen grab from a youtube video is at 720p and was obviously compressed. The graphics while not pc level are the best on console that I have seen. The gameplay is standard fair for a 3rd person shooter not great but far from bad. The game is also alpha. The xbots said the same thing about Infamous oh it's a downgrade but the final game was actually a upgrade from the videos we saw.

It makes me lolz how consolites are fighting over graphcs. Then when hermits post pics from old games like skyrim and crysis 3 with mods they get all butthurt. The order is a next gen 1st gen game like Infamous was and they both destroy anything else on console. So stop with all the tears already. If you want graphics then ditch your peasantstation4 and xflop go join the master race on pc. In the meantime does anybody have the original 1920x800 twitch video of the order from 1600 friday ??

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#476  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

Wow, that looks freaking sex.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#477 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@FastRobby: prove it

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#479  Edited By sibu_xgamer
Member since 2014 • 340 Posts

Lemmings really are melting down here lol. I guess they don't have much to play when all they do is whine about PS4 games.

T-razor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#480 T-razor1

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@T-razor1 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@GravityX said:

I have no idea why your taking him seriously he is a troll so don't feed the trolls. Everybody that watched the twitch video at 1600 saw it was running at 1920x800. This screen grab from a youtube video is at 720p and was obviously compressed. The graphics while not pc level are the best on console that I have seen. The gameplay is standard fair for a 3rd person shooter not great but far from bad. The game is also alpha. The xbots said the same thing about Infamous oh it's a downgrade but the final game was actually a upgrade from the videos we saw.

It makes me lolz how consolites are fighting over graphcs. Then when hermits post pics from old games like skyrim and crysis 3 with mods they get all butthurt. The order is a next gen 1st gen game like Infamous was and they both destroy anything else on console. So stop with all the tears already. If you want graphics then ditch your peasantstation4 and xflop go join the master race on pc. In the meantime does anybody have the original 1920x800 twitch video of the order from 1600 friday ??

That's your opinion and one I do not agree with... and please spare me your pc elitist attitude as if your opinion should be given more attention....and why does someone have to be in "tears" just because some do not fall in line with your views. That's weak. As a matter of fact you using the word "destroy" sounds so fanboyish and at least based on my experience when people use that word they are desperately trying to convince others (and even themselves) that their own opinion is the only correct one because it pains them to see others disagree with their own views. So who is in tears again?

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#481  Edited By lglz1337

@FastRobby: ahhh using stream version vs HQ screen

LOL

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#482  Edited By no-scope-AK47

@T-razor1 said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@T-razor1 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@GravityX said:

That's your opinion and one I do not agree with... and please spare me your pc elitist attitude as if your opinion should be given more attention....and why does someone have to be in "tears" just because some do not fall in line with your views. That's weak. As a matter of fact you using the word "destroy" sounds so fanboyish and at least based on my experience when people use that word they are desperately trying to convince others (and even themselves) that their own opinion is the only correct one because it pains them to see others disagree with their own views. So who is in tears again?

Here are the facts. Pc destroys all. Ps4 destroys xflop. Ps3 owns 360. As for my opinion xbots were telling anybody that would listen that ryse was the best looking game of all time. They also claimed Infamous got downgraded and posted pics as proof. Infamous came out and got upgraded then xbots got amnesia and went silent as reviews and shots from ps4 owners were posted. These are the facts all your buthurt and jelly can't change the facts.

I am a hermit but I also own a 360 and ps3/4 for the exclusives. Are the ps4's graphics pc level no but it cost 400 bucks and the games are 1st gen. Will ps4 graphics ever match the mighty pc no again it's a static hardware with a low end gpu and a tablet cpu. What the ps4 will have is great exclusives from Sony and that is the reason I got a ps4. I also got 100 bucks off and a year of psn plus when I bought my xperia z1s from t-mobile that sealed the deal.

Your trolling is not bad but you need to work harder.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#484 lglz1337

@FastRobby: what dream ?

fact 1: 1 is a twitch screen and other is a HQ screen

fact 2: https://twitter.com/AndreaPessino/status/469992598611165185

fact 3: you loose i win

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#485 StrongDeadlift

@FastRobby said:

@lglz1337 said:

LOL

Keep the dream alive

Apparently Twitch and Youtube compression reduces the polygon count of game assets, lowers texture resolution, reduces shader quality, reduces the amount of dynamic lights, reduces draw distance, and adds blurry fog, etc.....

It has nothing to do with the fact that they confirmed themselves that the earlier build of the game was running on "PS4 like" PC hardware, (a common practice for pretty much every early gen footage for a game EVER) while we are now seeing the real thing. I dont understand what is so hard about this for Cows to understand.

It happened with Deep Down (running on a GTX680 with Sparse Voxel Octree Global Illumination, and capcom acting like it was running on a PS4). It happened with Watchdogs. And its happening now.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#486  Edited By lglz1337

@StrongDeadlift: you are in for a big disappointment when they release a HQ version!

i mean lol /HQ/ign/youtube

http://t.co/0aszm7iDKj

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#488  Edited By lglz1337

BOOKMARKED FOR FUTURE

@StrongDeadlift

@FastRobby

@FoxbatAlpha

@T-razor1

HQ version will make these guys look stupid!

did i miss someone that thinks the order is downgraded ?

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#489 no-scope-AK47

@lglz1337 said:

@StrongDeadlift: you are in for a big disappointment when they release a HQ version!

i mean lol /HQ/ign/youtube

http://t.co/0aszm7iDKj

@StrongDeadlift said:

@FastRobby said:

@lglz1337 said:

LOL

Keep the dream alive

Apparently Twitch and Youtube compression reduces the polygon count of game assets, lowers texture resolution, reduces shader quality, reduces the amount of dynamic lights, reduces draw distance, and adds blurry fog, etc.....

It has nothing to do with the fact that they confirmed themselves that the earlier build of the game was running on "PS4 like" PC hardware, (a common practice for pretty much every early gen footage for a game EVER) while we are now seeing the real thing. I dont understand what is so hard about this for Cows to understand.

It happened with Deep Down (running on a GTX680 with Sparse Voxel Octree Global Illumination, and capcom acting like it was running on a PS4). It happened with Watchdogs. And its happening now.

All this tells me is xbots are still waiting for that secret sauce while the ps4 gives you full flavor right now. What is next going wanna yell about drive club lmfao this is getting sad bro. The ps4 has better hardware and no amount of clouds or 180's is going to change the hardware.

This is only the 1st gen software as devs push the gap is most likely going to increase. Last gen the 360 had the edge in hardware but Sony had better devs and it showed. Now Sony has better hardware do you really think that the same devs wont produce better results ??

T-razor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#490  Edited By T-razor1

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@T-razor1 said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@T-razor1 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@GravityX said:

Here are the facts. Pc destroys all. Ps4 destroys xflop. Ps3 owns 360. As for my opinion xbots were telling anybody that would listen that ryse was the best looking game of all time. They also claimed Infamous got downgraded and posted pics as proof. Infamous came out and got upgraded then xbots got amnesia and went silent as reviews and shots from ps4 owners were posted. These are the facts all your buthurt and jelly can't change the facts.

I am a hermit but I also own a 360 and ps3/4 for the exclusives. Are the ps4's graphics pc level no but it cost 400 bucks and the games are 1st gen. Will ps4 graphics ever match the mighty pc no again it's a static hardware with a low end gpu and a tablet cpu. What the ps4 will have is great exclusives from Sony and that is the reason I got a ps4. I also got 100 bucks off and a year of psn plus when I bought my xperia z1s from t-mobile that sealed the deal.

Your trolling is not bad but you need to work harder.

Lol work harder at what? Agreeing with you? All you have done is stated your opinion lol. Your opinion about ISS "destroying" other console games. As far as whether it was downgraded or upgraded I don't care because I never took part in that argument and it has no bearing on my opinion of the game's final product compared to other games. So again what do I have to work harder at? You sound like an ass. I'm talking about the final product so why are you bringing something up (whether it was downgraded or upgraded) that I cared little for?

By the way kid how old are you? Your rambling sounds so juvenile and stupid.

"Here are the facts... ps4 destroys xflop...ps3 owns 360"

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#492  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

Lems are over hyping Ryse like crazy. It's looks good but don't kid yourselves. By the end of the year it won't be in the top 5.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#493  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

Caption: I can't see past the Fud Marcus! Keep Looking!

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#494 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

Why doesn't the fact that it was streaming video play into the frame drops? I am by far not the tech guy many of you are, but even I figured this. I actually liked what I saw. I get that some are iffy about gameplay, but I like TPS' and was a huge Gears fan, Ghost Recon fan. So I'm up for this. Gotta get that PS4.

I was more referring to the fact that people think its the game and not stream, if they saw frame rate drops in the stream then they saw right, if they thought it was the game, they saw wrong as it's already been debunked. Gotta be wary about people claiming that games are no longer recreating their genres and therefore will peg most of it down as faction concern trolling, most of the time it's pretty obvious. It's definitely what I expected from a TPS as it's one of my most played genres, while others have created expectations to receive something a TPS wasn't going to be offering in the first place.

I have a feeling they won't show the monsters, I don't get why people want the entire game spoiled for them before going in. Almost as bad as trailers. Would be cool if they didn't even touch upon them at E3 so whenever it releases and you're playing it you're not gonna be ready for what's coming :P

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#495 I_can_haz

@b4x said:

Caption: I can't see past the Fud Marcus! Keep Looking!

LOL, Pre-rendered cutscene and it still can't touch Infamous or The Order.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#496  Edited By misterpmedia

@Scipio8 said:

The game play look boring, uninteresting characters and the graphics well like a ps3 game but with Vaseline smeared across it. Seriously, cows excited for this?

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#498 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

CGI during gameplay, only on PS4.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#499  Edited By misterpmedia

@sailor232 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Since cowspot shut my thread down. Enjoy.

OLD:

The NEW:

I highlighted the areas for those who cant pick downgrades out.

I expect DC over this one, then a herd of cows saying how you are in DC by posting these screens. Oh and followed how you are "buthurt" and that you wish you could afford the miracle that is the ps4.

It's called different lighting and different clothing. Lems tried their up most hardest to do this to Infamous: Second Son too but it absolutely backfired on them all because the game was a playable bullshot in the end. Hell there's even a photomode for god sake. Learn not to dive off the deep end before you realise there's no water at the bottom next time sonny. Bahaha.