Megaman X4 & X5 heading to PSN next month! #PSnation#winning

#1 Edited by SolidGame_basic (17465 posts) -
#2 Posted by 22Toothpicks (11290 posts) -

That's nice and all but when the fuck is Legends 1 & 2 going to PSN?

#3 Posted by lostrib (36238 posts) -

cool

#4 Posted by santoron (7719 posts) -

neat

#5 Posted by Gue1 (9840 posts) -

I'd be excited if I already didn't have all the games on Snes, PS1 and PS2. Legends too. I think I have already given them enough money yet no Megaman X9.

#6 Posted by Pffrbt (6555 posts) -

X4 is great but X5 is terrible.

#7 Posted by madsnakehhh (14289 posts) -

Honest question, how good are this games? i love X and X2, X3 was meh, i remember playing some of X5 and wasn't that good, X6 was terrible.

#8 Posted by Motokid6 (5464 posts) -

How about Legends 3? Huh? HUH?

#9 Posted by littlestreakier (2912 posts) -

mega man X4 is my favorite mega man X game of all time. I will not be buying this on PSN though since i already own it on sega saturn, PS1, and PS2 as part of the mega man X collection.

#10 Posted by DJ-Lafleur (34145 posts) -

No thanks. I already Can play these games in the Megaman X collection.

#11 Posted by Pffrbt (6555 posts) -

Honest question, how good are this games?

X4 is my favorite of the series. It's great.
X5 is terrible and full of nonsensical level design and design choices.

#12 Posted by bbkkristian (14947 posts) -

I still have never played a MegaMan game.

#13 Edited by SolidTy (42914 posts) -

I have those games in various forms, including in a PS2 collection.

Cool I guess. I'll wait for a sweet PS+ sale if I ever want to re-buy these again. They were fun though. :)

#14 Posted by madsnakehhh (14289 posts) -

@Pffrbt said:

@madsnakehhh said:

Honest question, how good are this games?

X4 is my favorite of the series. It's great.

X5 is terrible and full of nonsensical level design and design choices.

Is it really that good? ok, i might give it a try.

#15 Posted by cainetao11 (17423 posts) -

Like mega man always have........... but no. I am not excited for this. I have 1-9. I'm good.

#16 Edited by Renegade_Fury (17123 posts) -

Finally. I already have them on the Saturn, ps1, and ps2, but it's always perplexed me why the X games are not up there.

#17 Posted by Renegade_Fury (17123 posts) -

Honest question, how good are this games? i love X and X2, X3 was meh, i remember playing some of X5 and wasn't that good, X6 was terrible.

X4 is great (it's my third favorite behind X and X2). X5 is kind of a mixed bag, but it's still pretty good. It's way better than X6 and X7 at least.

#18 Posted by Ghost120x (3815 posts) -

Nice. Playing any megaman on the vita is really good, especially on road trips. I remember passing it to the next person when you die. Good times.

#19 Edited by X_CAPCOM_X (6157 posts) -
@Renegade_Fury said:
@madsnakehhh said:

X4 is great (it's my third favorite behind X and X2). X5 is kind of a mixed bag, but it's still pretty good. It's way better than X6 and X7 at least.

X6 is okay if you are using Zero, which the game is pretty much geared for. The difficulty jump from X5 is nice, but X5 has to take the cake for game design (even given some of the strange choices). I know of very few people who have actually MME/MMH ranked the game. Not omitting X4... or the SNES versions.

I like the whole series generally... 'cept X7. Only good thing about it was the soundtrack at some parts.

#20 Edited by Lionheart08 (15409 posts) -

#21 Edited by intotheminx (599 posts) -

X4 is probably my fav. I recently replayed it on a emulator. Are these going to be like a hd remix edition? If so I'm in. Otherwise, no.

#22 Posted by darkspineslayer (19635 posts) -
#23 Posted by finalfantasy94 (26453 posts) -

I think x4 is the one with the bad english voice acting. Though me and my friends never stop referencing it.