Media Molecule & Evolution Tease New Games Ahead of Feb 20th

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Obviously_Right (5101 posts) -

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-11-littlebigplanet-dev-teases-a-new-game-ahead-of-sonys-playstation-4-event

274x184px-LL-9eeaf04f_HypeTrain.jpeg

8 Days and counting...

#2 Posted by 720OwnsPS4 (131 posts) -

Who?

#3 Posted by finalstar2007 (25276 posts) -

New game? looking forward to hear more!

also almost 8 days left for the PS4 announcment!

#4 Posted by Gue1 (10197 posts) -

I hope it's a new IP and not LBP3 but I do want more MotorStorm sequels on the beach or desert because I didn't like the urban setting of the last one.

#5 Posted by Heil68 (45148 posts) -
awww yeah
#6 Posted by hexashadow13 (5157 posts) -

I hope it's a new IP and not LBP3 but I do want more MotorStorm sequels on the beach or desert because I didn't like the urban setting of the last one.

Gue1
It is confirmed that Media Molecule is working on an IP other than LBP, so probably a new one as I don't see them as using someone else's. It is also confirmed that a different studio that I don't remember the name of is working on a new LBP game.
#7 Posted by Obviously_Right (5101 posts) -

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

hexashadow13

It is confirmed that Media Molecule is working on an IP other than LBP, so probably a new one as I don't see them as using someone else's. It is also confirmed that a different studio that I don't remember the name of is working on a new LBP game.

I wonder what type of game we'll get...a platformer?