Mass Effect 4. A lot of info leaked. (Rumor)

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#1 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/rumor-brand-new-mass-effect-4-details-leaked-via-online-survey/

DSOGaming states:

Rumor alert everyone. It appears that brand new information about the upcoming fourth part of the Mass Effect series has been leaked via an online survey. While we strongly suggest taking everything you are about to read with a grain of salt, we do have to note that the first details for Dragon Age: Inquisition – that proved to be true – were leaked via a similar way.

So without further ado, here is what has been leaked so far about Mass Effect 4 (kudos to Reddit’s member ‘benjamin_stone‘ for sharing these new details):

The Next Mass Effect Context:

The next Mass Effect game takes place in the Helius Cluster (a cluster of 100s of solar systems in the Andromeda Galaxy), far removed by time and space from Commander Shepard’s heroic acts and the final events of the Mass Effect trilogy. You are a pathfinder, a combat trained but un-tested explorer leading an expedition into the Helius cluster to establish a new home for humanity. As you explore this sprawling series of solar systems (over 4x the size of Mass Effect 3), collecting resources and building colonies, you will encounter the savagery of untamed lands in the form of cut-throat outlaws and warring alien races. To survive and colonize the wild reaches of space, you will need to grow your arsenal, your ship, your crew and make strategic (and often uneasy) alliances to fight against increasingly menacing foes. Along the way, you will encounter the remains of a once powerful and mysterious alien race, the Remnant, whose forgotten technology holds the key to gaining power in this region of the galaxy. As you uncover who the Remnant were, and the mysteries their ruins contain, you are drawn into a violent race to find the source of their forgotten technology that will determine the fate of humanity.

Collect Resources to Fuel your Growth:

Scour solar systems and planets within the Helius Cluster to find valuable resources and blueprints of long forgotten alien technology that will allow you to craft better equipment and weapons, such as improving your leg armor to allow you to jetpack jump, or upgrading your cryo-beam (laser cannon) to target enemies or do area damage around you to clear out close threats. As you build your arsenal and resource infrastructure, you will be able to explore deeper into the increasingly dangerous and resource-rich solar systems of the Helius Cluster.

A Capable Crew:

Throughout the story, you will recruit seven distinct crew members to fight by your side. Each crew member has a unique personality and specific abilities that open up strategic options as you choose which two of them to bring into each mission. For example, Cora has the ability to deploy a biotic shield that protects everyone in the bubble while still allowing you and your squad to fire out of it. Your crew will grow alongside you as you explore the Helius Cluster, and you can choose how you upgrade your crew’s weapons, gear and abilities to increase their individual combat effectiveness. Create the perfect squad to react to any situation and to support your preferred gameplay style.

Your Crew, Your Story:

Your crew members aren’t merely hired guns – they are part of the living universe in the Helius Cluster that develops in response to your actions and choices. Increase each crew member’s loyalty by pursuing missions that are important to that specific character. For example, when a Krogan colony ship has been stolen by one of the outlaw factions leaving the colonists stranded without resources to survive, your Krogan squad mate, Drack, is determined to strike out against them. If you take the mission and help him track down the outlaws’ hideout to return the ship to its rightful owners, Drack’s loyalty toward you and your squad will increase and Drack will unlock a brand new skill tree.

Explore each individual’s backstory and develop your relationship with them through conversations and unique missions. True to Mass Effect, what you choose to say will directly affect your crew’s loyalty and relationship with you, and will open up different conversations and narrative opportunities at the end of the game depending upon how you approach each encounter.

Deployed Strike Team Missions:

The Helius Cluster is 1000s of light years across, and you can’t be everywhere at once. As you develop more colonies, resource bases and settlements, you have to be able to keep them safe. Spend resources to recruit mercenaries and develop an AI controlled Strike Team that you can deploy to take on randomly generated, time-sensitive missions. Strike Team missions take many forms, including settlement defense and Remnant artifact recovery, which will take real-time to complete. Send your Strike Team out on a mission while you continue playing the main game and they will return, 20 – 30 minutes later, having gained rewards such as XP, currency and equipment based on the success of their mission. Spend money and resources to train your Strike Team and acquire better gear for them, which will increase their success rate and allow them to take on more difficult missions for greater rewards.

Active Strike Team Missions:

When you encounter a Strike Team mission in the Single-Player mode, you can leave your Strike Team at their base and decide to tackle the mission yourself with your Multiplayer roster of characters. You also have the option of tackling the mission by yourself, or recruiting up to three friends to play with you. The more friends you bring, the greater the challenge and the greater the reward. These missions will play out using the Next Mass Effect’s multiplayer Horde mode (more details on this later). These missions will include a variety of thematically appropriate objectives, like defending a Settlement against Khet attacks, or recovering a Remnant artifact off of a planet before an outlaw gang gets there first. By taking an active role in strike team missions, you can earn special Single-player rewards in addition to the usual multiplayer specific characters, weapons, weapon mods, and pieces of equipment which can be customized between missions. Additionally, players who join another person’s Strike Team mission will receive bonus in-game currency and multiplayer XP for helping others with their missions.

Multiplayer “Horde” Mode:

The next Mass Effect’s “Horde” multiplayer pits you and up to three of your friends against waves of enemy troops on various battlefields throughout the galaxy. Players fight together to survive increasingly difficult enemy attacks and accomplish objectives, like disabling a bomb near a colony base or assassinating a target. Progress through multiplayer missions to gain XP and earn new multiplayer specific weapons, characters, weapon mods, and pieces of equipment, which can be customized between matches. Multiplayer play will also earn you APEX funds (in-game currency), which can be used to purchase items and gear in the Single Player game.

Establish Settlements:

Search solar systems for rare habitable planets to establish a settlement that could serve as a base for humankind’s new home in the Helius Cluster. As you build permanent settlements, you will make strategic choices on where to focus your new base’s resources. For example: Recon Settlements will clear fog of war from the space map and give the player more strike team missions to choose from, while Mining Settlements will periodically supplement the player’s supply of crafting materials.

Dialogue:

Building upon the rich history of strategic dialogue that has defined the Mass Effect series, you can make meaningful choices in every conversation you have with characters that impact the way your game evolves. The next Mass Effect adds deeper control over your conversations through a greater ability to interrupt and change the course of the conversation as it is happening. During certain conversations, you will be able to take action based choices, such as the option to pull out your gun and force someone to open a door instead of convincing them to do it through conversational guile. Action based choices give you more options for how you approach dialogue with characters in the game and can lead to more extreme outcomes on the story as it evolves around the decisions you make when interacting with a huge cast of NPC characters.

Seamlessly Travel Through the Next Mass Effect Universe:

As you pilot your space ship, Tempest, across the 100s of solar systems that are seamlessly connected in the next Mass Effect, you will encounter new planets filled with valuable resources, intelligent life, conflict, and alien technology that all give you opportunities to increase the power of your character, your ship and your team so that you can build them into a force that perfectly suits your gameplay style. Transitions between activities, like flying your Tempest (space ship) across a solar system to land on a mineral rich planet, then jumping into your Mako (land vehicle) to explore the surface of planet, all happen smoothly without loading screens.

Customize and Share Your Experience:

Discover new things in Andromeda Galaxy, like alien artifacts and natural wonders, that serve as trophies and decorations that you can use to modify the look of your character, Tempest (Space Ship) and Mako (land vehicle). Customize the way your squad and your character look with clothes and aesthetic modifications that you unlock throughout the game. Photos you take from the far reaches of the galaxy can be used to decorate your starship or sold to certain characters.

Remnant Vault Raids: Find and activate Remnant Monoliths to unlock Remnant vaults. Explore abandoned Remnant ruins to find and locate a powerful artifact, but once you remove it you will trigger the vault defenses that will arm traps, activate defense robots and even change the architecture of the vault itself to stop you from escaping. Fight your way out of the vault and you will be rewarded with valuable loot, including powerful gear, crafting resources and Star Keys that can be used to unlock massive orbital facilities in space that grant permanent stat bonuses.

Optional Elite Remnant Vault Raids are scattered around the Helius Cluster located in special orbital facilities that are unlocked by Star Keys. Similar to the standard Remnant Vaults, you enter them to retrieve a special artifact which will trigger the vault defenses that arm traps, activate defense robots and change the architecture of the vault itself to stop you from escaping. However, Elite vaults ratchet up the difficulty of the encounter with increasingly powerful defense robots and traps, as well as roaming outlaws and deadly Khet patrols that are also in search of the elite artifacts. Elite Remnant vaults will test the limits of your combat and puzzle solving acumen, but with greater difficulty comes greater rewards. Gain rare loot, narrative acclaim and huge rewards for completing these daunting challenges.

Khet Outposts:

As you explore planets throughout the Helius Cluster, you will encounter Khet Outposts. These outposts are optional combat experiences where you enter the outpost and fight off waves of enemies. Destroy Khet outposts to earn XP, rewards and thwart their growing power in the region. Your allies will reward you with praise and increased narrative options as you fight to remove the Khet presence from the region.

Drive and upgrade your Mako (land vehicle):

Explore the surfaces of 100s of planets in the Helius Cluster in your versatile land vehicle, the Mako. Whether you are looking for a place to set up a colony, searching for a Remnant vault or attacking a Khet Outpost, you will enjoy getting there in your Mako. Equip and upgrade your Mako in dozens of ways, like adding turbo boosters, upgrading your shield generator or adding a Hostile Detector to your radar to create the ultimate planetary exploration vehicle. Finally, get your Mako looking the way you want with a custom paintjob.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

I hope it won't be like DA Inquisition in Space, but whom am I kidding, it will be exactly like that.

I HATE BIOWARE I HATE EA. Not a single good rpg since Dragon Age Origins.

If Obsidian took over Mass Effect franchise then we certainly would get the space rpg of all times.

I bet that ME4 won't be an rpg - it will just be an action singleplayer MMO-dating-sim with light choices that won't matter in the end. LOL.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#3 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

@jhonMalcovich said:

I hope it won't be like DA Inquisition in Space, but whom am I kidding, it will be exactly like that.

If Obsidian took over Mass Effect franchise then we certainly would get the space rpg of all times.

I was going to say this sounds a lot like DAI in space

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

I love the series. An easy day 1 purchase.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

I love Mass Effect three fantastic games. I am going to play the hell out of the trilogy on PS4 when it comes to completely Mass Effect myself up in preparation for the fourth.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

Sounds kind of cool if done right.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

Never cared for ME....

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

.. Honestly I think DAI design is a great platform to build upon.. They just need to avoid some of the problems they had with DAI with certain repetitive tasks being repeated all too often...

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 blueinheaven

@sSubZerOo said:

.. Honestly I think DAI design is a great platform to build upon.. They just need to avoid some of the problems they had with DAI with certain repetitive tasks being repeated all too often...

I really liked it but they almost had too much content for the level span. They should have spread the levels out and raised the level cap so you had a reason to do everything in the game instead of happily ignoring most of it because you didn't need it to level. I played all of it but I was just sightseeing, most of it was pointless in the great scheme of things.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-59d151f079814

@blueinheaven said:

@sSubZerOo said:

I really liked it but they almost had too much content for the level span. They should have spread the levels out and raised the level cap so you had a reason to do everything in the game instead of happily ignoring most of it because you didn't need it to level. I played all of it but I was just sightseeing, most of it was pointless in the great scheme of things.

I think the trick is the fact that people need to realize that you don't have to do everything.. In these kind of open world games people literally have the completionist attitude in which they feel obligated in completing everything.. This honestly is more a problem with the rpg genre than it is DAI imo.. Two rules in CRPG's for the most part, loot everything that isn't nailed to the floor, complete everything you come across.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 blueinheaven

@sSubZerOo said:

@blueinheaven said:

@sSubZerOo said:

I think the trick is the fact that people need to realize that you don't have to do everything.. In these kind of open world games people literally have the completionist attitude in which they feel obligated in completing everything.. This honestly is more a problem with the rpg genre than it is DAI imo.. Two rules in CRPG's for the most part, loot everything that isn't nailed to the floor, complete everything you come across.

I know what you're saying but personally I enjoy games more where all the content has a place in the overall level progression. I like going to places I shouldn't be, then going off to level somewhere else and coming back ready for the challenge that's kind of rewarding and makes the locations have more of an identity IMO. In DAI I got to a point where everywhere I went the enemies were the same level and there was just no challenge.

I don't think the designers intended for that to happen with people ignoring most of the fantastic world they created because they had no reason to be there other than to take in the sights.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-59d151f079814

@blueinheaven said:

@sSubZerOo said:

@blueinheaven said:

@sSubZerOo said:

I know what you're saying but personally I enjoy games more where all the content has a place in the overall level progression. I like going to places I shouldn't be, then going off to level somewhere else and coming back ready for the challenge that's kind of rewarding and makes the locations have more of an identity IMO. In DAI I got to a point where everywhere I went the enemies were the same level and there was just no challenge.

I don't think the designers intended for that to happen with people ignoring most of the fantastic world they created because they had no reason to be there other than to take in the sights.

Not sure what your talking about there.. Because there are places and things that can easily out level you in DAI.. Even in Hinterlands, the first large area you get access to, there are numerous areas you can't go to because of things being much higher level than you.. Including a dragon area which will kill you in a single hit..

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 blueinheaven

@sSubZerOo said:

@blueinheaven said:

@sSubZerOo said:

@blueinheaven said:

@sSubZerOo said:

Not sure what your talking about there.. Because there are places and things that can easily out level you in DAI.. Even in Hinterlands, the first large area you get access to, there are numerous areas you can't go to because of things being much higher level than you.. Including a dragon area which will kill you in a single hit..

That's because they have level ranges for every location eg min level 12 max level 16. The enemies change depending what level you are when you go there but when you get higher level you outlevel nearly everything and if you have done everything in the game up to that point a lot of places will be way too low level even if you've never been there before.

They basically screwed up by having the max level too low, and too many of the areas all in the same level ranges. The balancing is way off. I still loved it but it seemed a missed opportunity in how they could have made every location really important along the way to endgame but instead chose to make locations that were beautiful and felt different to each other but offered EXACTLY the same challenge as each other.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-59d151f079814

@blueinheaven said:

@sSubZerOo said:

@blueinheaven said:

@sSubZerOo said:

@blueinheaven said:

@sSubZerOo said:

That's because they have level ranges for every location eg min level 12 max level 16. The enemies change depending what level you are when you go there but when you get higher level you outlevel nearly everything and if you have done everything in the game up to that point a lot of places will be way too low level even if you've never been there before.

They basically screwed up by having the max level too low, and too many of the areas all in the same level ranges. The balancing is way off. I still loved it but it seemed a missed opportunity in how they could have made every location really important along the way to endgame but instead chose to make locations that were beautiful and felt different to each other but offered EXACTLY the same challenge as each other.

... Which literally falls into the line of thinking that you don't have to complete everything in the first playthrough.. If anything this promotes this kind of gameplay in trying new and different areas the next playthrough with a different character..

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

I love the idea behind the mass effect games but really hate the execution.

Hopefully this time they can actually pull it off. Bringing back loot would be a start.

RossRichard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 RossRichard
Member since 2007 • 3738 Posts

Wonder what microtransactions this game will bring to the table.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 blueinheaven

@sSubZerOo said:

@blueinheaven said:

@sSubZerOo said:

@blueinheaven said:

@sSubZerOo said:

@blueinheaven said:

@sSubZerOo said:

... Which literally falls into the line of thinking that you don't have to complete everything in the first playthrough.. If anything this promotes this kind of gameplay in trying new and different areas the next playthrough with a different character..

Yep that's one way to look at it. I think we have different playstyles I like to play an RPG and see everything in the game the first time I play it. Apart from anything else, I rarely play games twice anyway. Witcher 3 is rumoured to be over 100 hours if you do everything I won't be playing that twice anytime soon lol.

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19  Edited By Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9853 Posts

Ouch that's pretty much exactly what I didn't want to hear :(. Sounds very grindy, with massive amounts of generic, massproduced content, resource gathering and so on. Really awful. It makes sense though as this is the direction EA is driving all their franchises. I guess I was a little naive to hope for something more focused and quality rather than quantity.

@magicalclick said:

My only concern, it is using UE4 like it used UE3. If not, this game is going to suck.

Surely it use Frostbite, no?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-59d151f079814

@blueinheaven said:

Yep that's one way to look at it. I think we have different playstyles I like to play an RPG and see everything in the game the first time I play it. Apart from anything else, I rarely play games twice anyway. Witcher 3 is rumoured to be over 100 hours if you do everything I won't be playing that twice anytime soon lol.

... We all try to play that game like that because quite literally that is how rpg's have been designed for so long.. And quite frankly it is a dumb and stupid way to design a game in my opinion and leads to a very linear approach in design, not to mention forces developers to make game decisions to have far less impact..

srebmunahcnub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 srebmunahcnub
Member since 2015 • 70 Posts

@jhonMalcovich:

I liked DA:I...

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

Sounds really cool... but I don't want it to be like Dragon Age. I don't want the RPG elements to be too in-depth... that's not Mass Effect. I don't want anything "grindy".

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#23 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts

I'm still trying to forget about mass effect 3 crappy ending but there's no way I can't get over it and I really don't care about bioware since they made pc their 2nd priority

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

BW can get bent.

Finally played Inquisition is it's average in all regards. After DA2, ME3, DAI and now all this info sounding like Mass Effect: Inquistion, i have nearly zero interest in this.

If you're looking for a quality RPG experience, get some of the many ones avaliable on PC, like Pillars of Eternity. And of course, The Witcher series (thank you CDPR)

BW still has the production values right, thankfully, but they suck at making quality role-playing experiences nowadays. Replaces instead with sex simulators.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15564 Posts

That's all vague enough to have a chance at being true I guess.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-59d151f079814

@deadline-zero0 said:

BW can get bent.

Finally played Inquisition is it's average in all regards. After DA2, ME3, DAI and now all this info sounding like Mass Effect: Inquistion, i have nearly zero interest in this.

If you're looking for a quality RPG experience, get some of the many ones avaliable on PC, like Pillars of Eternity. And of course, The Witcher series (thank you CDPR)

BW still has the production values right, thankfully, but they suck at making quality role-playing experiences nowadays. Replaces instead with sex simulators.

............ Wait what? Your bashing DAI for making "sex simulators" in which there are basically a handful of scenes that last a 30 seconds to a minute.. While defend earlier the Witcher series which has even more sex scenes than DAI?

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#27 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

I'm not at all hyped up for a new Mass Effect because of how poorly treated that Ending was.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@sSubZerOo said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

BW can get bent.

............ Wait what? Your bashing DAI for making "sex simulators" in which there are basically a handful of scenes that last a 30 seconds to a minute.. While defend earlier the Witcher series which has even more sex scenes than DAI?

Was mostly refering to the relationship element but i worded it wrong. My point is that ever since DAO and ME1, the focus on the ability to romance and **** your party members became a bigger and bigger aspect of their games. It was somewhat toned down in the first games, but by the end of each trilogy, it's become BW's "thing", to the point that homosexuality and homo-erotic sex is talking point from the devs themselves. (not that i have any issues with homosexuality)

With the Witcher, Geralt's relationships are with a select couple fo women, like Triss. The sex scenes, being with someone like Triss, or a simple whore, are more of a reflection of Geralts persona. Hell, the sex cards where even removed after TW1

It's still a talking point because SEEEEEX!!!!!!!!, but in BW games, they're now their own "minigame".

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

@srebmunahcnub said:

@jhonMalcovich:

I liked DA:I...

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

...soooo Mass Effect Inquisition?

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

Sounds awesome. Exactly what i was hoping for, thank the good lord!

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

Well here is my biggest question, if you're a being from the Andromeda galaxy and not the Milky Way, will the protagonist not be human? I don't know about you but I just wouldn't find the game as interesting if you were an alien of sorts.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@Heil68 said:

^ ^ This. Day one baby!

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#34  Edited By kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Will get this when it drops, but no super high hopes to be honest.

A ME game with DAI graphics though just makes me wish we could have a next gen KOTOR singleplayer game by Obsidian on that engine.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@Nengo_Flow said:

Never cared for ME....

I cared for ME right up till the ending of ME3...

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

cool but please do not be empty and filled with dumbass fetch quests. Two man co-op from level 1 would be great as well.

Edo-Tensei_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Edo-Tensei_
Member since 2015 • 173 Posts

People need to get over themselves. We haven't seen a single beep of the game and people are already hating. Yes mass effect 's ending made people bitch and moan. Yes inquisition went casual in many aspects but it was still an overall great game with epic storytelling. I know it's easy to act jaded here but let's at least wait for the official announcements and footage

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

I hope it has gay sex

musalala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 musalala
Member since 2008 • 3131 Posts

@with_teeth26 said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

I was going to say this sounds a lot like DAI in space

They actually confirmed a while back that they were tacking many RPG systems for DAI

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#41 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@Nengo_Flow said:

Never cared for ME....

Damn homie, what do you like? You don't seem to like anything Nintendo or Microsoft, don't like JRPGs. What do you play?

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

mmm mass effect ... can't wait :)

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#44  Edited By finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Just give me a release date

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
@deadline-zero0 said:

Was mostly refering to the relationship element but i worded it wrong. My point is that ever since DAO and ME1, the focus on the ability to romance and **** your party members became a bigger and bigger aspect of their games.

That stuff has been in Bioware games going back as far as Baldur's Gate series. You can easily ignore it if you want...

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56081 Posts

@quadknight said:

@Heil68 said:

^ ^ This. Day one baby!

Pre-ordering new Mass Effect ASAP.

Back on Topic, I this was an interest read, I'm hoping they show at least a trailer at E3 2015. Though after reading the leak info. I'm surprise there's no word on a Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered for PS4/Xbox One yet despite they put out a survey what we like to see ME Remastered. If it's happening, I'm buying it on PS4. Already played the trilogy on Xbox 360, time to change it around this time.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@finalstar2007 said:

Just give me a release date

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

Hopefully not all conversations with the crew will feel like they're just there to **** this time.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#49 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@jhonMalcovich said:

I bet that ME4 won't be an rpg - it will just be an action singleplayer MMO-dating-sim with light choices that won't matter in the end. LOL.

+1

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts

needs more RPG. Mass Effects have always felt more like mission-based third-person shooters than actual RPGs.