Mark Cerny wants your little sister to play Knack

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Far_RockNYC (1112 posts) -

http://www.gamesradar.com/Mark-Cerny-Knack-Sister/

"it’s a much easier game, and exists for the younger audience (as well as non-gamers) to be able to play and feel accomplished while playing the game." - LMFAO as if things aren't bad enough for the PS4 SMH

#2 Posted by MonsieurX (28410 posts) -

Or he wants to play with your little sister

:|

#3 Edited by lundy86_4 (42536 posts) -

Oh, i'm sure he does *wink*

Eww.

#4 Posted by clyde46 (43232 posts) -

All the more reason not to get either console at launch.

#5 Posted by Shewgenja (7691 posts) -

My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute..

#6 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (5846 posts) -

Sony full of fail this week. Bu Bu we won E3. E3 cannot save you cows now. Bye.

#7 Edited by Far_RockNYC (1112 posts) -
#8 Posted by Sweenix (5395 posts) -

Lems have reached a new low, there is nothing wrong with this article or what he said

#9 Posted by akimbo_atato (34 posts) -
#10 Posted by SUD123456 (4323 posts) -

What is wrong with games that can be played and enjoyed by kids and family? If you don't like it don't buy it.

Peeps have lists of exclusives in their posts that they have no intention of playing, and I have no intention of playing all exclusives either because I don't like every genre. Should I make fun of those genres?

Oh right, I am old and not a cool teenager/young adult, whatever am I thinking?

#11 Edited by kuu2 (6768 posts) -

The PS4 is for the hard core gamer remember.

Sony never fails to disappoint. They always over promise when they debut hardware. Sony Fan swallows it and then pukes it out to the internet as fact. Then Sony under delivers when the actual system launches. Sony Fan then goes into hiding from SW (This will be around the beginning of the year when Christmas sales numbers come out).

#12 Posted by bezza2011 (2150 posts) -

Sony over promises????? Wait what Sony have a first party exclusive game for every genre and never fails to support it's consoles till the end and they over promise.

What about microsoft, their first party exclusive is made up of 1 third person shooter, 1 first person shooter, 1 racing game, 1 kinect game. and thats it all throughout microsoft completely abandoned 360 about 2years ago.

and it's Sony who over promises, i'm pretty convinced from sony's history that they always deliver.

and looking at what xbox one is offering in the long term is very weak, they have a weak launch line and a very weak launch window line up, and sony has triple the games coming out by the end of the launch window. yea Microsoft never change, all your'll get is some dlc's exclusive which no one except the hardcore fan of the game even cares about, while sony will have top variety of exclusive first party games, history doesn't lie and microsoft haven't shown anything which says their future is any different than their past

#13 Posted by the330and419 (222 posts) -

Cerny is such a creeper. He looks creepy as hell. On topic, knack blows and the ps4 is overhyped garbage. (Friends come over, snacks laid out, opens up entertainment center, pulls out dualshock 4, passes it around, everyone is impressed, turns on ps4, inserts Knack, everyone leaves, party over) thats launch day. Sad.

#14 Edited by JohnF111 (14001 posts) -

Knack was always aimed at children, how is this so hard to comprehend?

#15 Posted by Sweenix (5395 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

The PS4 is for the hard core gamer remember.

Sony never fails to disappoint. They always over promise when they debut hardware. Sony Fan swallows it and then pukes it out to the internet as fact. Then Sony under delivers when the actual system launches. Sony Fan then goes into hiding from SW (This will be around the beginning of the year when Christmas sales numbers come out).

Better then accepting mediocrity

#16 Edited by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

What a joke. If any one cow defends this trash then they deserve to be hired by Sony.

#17 Edited by Daious (834 posts) -

Its a rated E platformer. Isn't it meant for all ages?

#18 Posted by waltefmoney (18030 posts) -

Dude is creepy as fuck lmao.

#19 Posted by Pikachu69er (1422 posts) -
#20 Posted by SirSlimyScott (266 posts) -

@Far_RockNYC: I fail to see the problem with aiming a product at children; Nintendo has been doing it for years.

#21 Posted by urbanmaster2004 (4 posts) -

Cerny is such a creeper. He looks creepy as hell. On topic, knack blows and the ps4 is overhyped garbage. (Friends come over, snacks laid out, opens up entertainment center, pulls out dualshock 4, passes it around, everyone is impressed, turns on ps4, inserts Knack, everyone leaves, party over) thats launch day. Sad.

I Lol'd

#22 Posted by NameIess_One (559 posts) -

Haha, there may be some truth to all that! :P

#23 Posted by GrayF0X786 (3808 posts) -

So....what was the funny part?

#24 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (4990 posts) -

But it's alright to market kinect to kids right?

Yup lem circle jerk. Not to mention those accusing Cerny of pedophilia.. really? He is a homosexual man btw.

Try harder lems, Try harder. We know that 900P stuff really hurts ya!

#25 Posted by Heil68 (42422 posts) -

Right here folks is the real deal. Live, Learn and Love right before our very eyes. Sony delivers on a spiritual level that only can come through really caring about us as gamers. We are humbled Sony. Thank you for caring so much about us.

#26 Posted by NFJSupreme (5006 posts) -

I think it's time of Cows to admit that Knack the the PS4's Ryse. Can't win them all guys.

#27 Posted by ELJUDEZ (7386 posts) -

I may pick this up for my niece.

#28 Posted by nintendoboy16 (25682 posts) -

@clyde46: This is a big deal, because... ?

Oh wait, it's SW.

#29 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16367 posts) -

I don't have a sister.

#30 Edited by 2mrw (4957 posts) -

The more I see from this game, the more I get excited for it . If this game is anything like how crash was then I will definitely get it.

#31 Edited by KellyKelly (377 posts) -
#32 Edited by GhettoBlastin92 (1141 posts) -

My sisters want to play GTA