Mario & Luigi tribute hidden in inFAMOUS: Second Son

#1 Edited by 93BlackHawk93 (5525 posts) -

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/225054-mario-and-luigi-tribute-hidden-in-infamous-second-son

#2 Posted by DJ-Lafleur (34147 posts) -

I'm having a hard time seeing what is so mario-ish about that pic TBH, even after I clicked on the pic for a closer look. I think I see mario's head...

#3 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3570 posts) -

Uh what?

#4 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (5525 posts) -

@DJ-Lafleur said:

I'm having a hard time seeing what is so mario-ish about that pic TBH, even after I clicked on the pic for a closer look. I think I see mario's head...

Now that I look at it carefully, it doesn't look like at all.

#5 Posted by treedoor (7648 posts) -

@princessgomez92 said:

Uh what?

#6 Posted by BattleSpectre (6128 posts) -
@treedoor said:

@princessgomez92 said:

Uh what?

#7 Edited by Spartan070 (16350 posts) -

#8 Posted by nintendoboy16 (26700 posts) -

Looking too deep into this, aren't we?

#9 Edited by Ballroompirate (22901 posts) -

I don't see it specially when one guy is wearing a blue shirt.

#10 Edited by Opus_Rea-333 (976 posts) -

So what

red, green and blue are the 3 main colors of the spectrum.

Just incase someone doesnt get it.

#11 Posted by handssss (1836 posts) -

#12 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16612 posts) -

Looks really hard to see, looks more like Tearaway to me.

#13 Posted by DocSanchez (1600 posts) -

This is desperate. Note wii u owners the kind of graphics you could have if your company weren't cheaping you. I'm sure you'll say graphics don't matter but we both know they do.

#14 Posted by Desmonic (14049 posts) -

Um, what? I don't see anything... :S

#15 Edited by DocSanchez (1600 posts) -

LOL the closest Mario will get to next gen technology, but with those crystal clear 1080p graphics you can tell it's not Mario or Luigi.

#16 Posted by Desmonic (14049 posts) -

Also the link mentions it's the second Ninty reference. What's the first one?...

#17 Posted by DocSanchez (1600 posts) -

@Desmonic: Probably someone wearing a green hat.

#18 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (5525 posts) -

Mods can start locking this.

#19 Posted by T3H_1337_N1NJ4 (2085 posts) -

It looks like Peach on the left and Luigi with a Mario hat on the right to me. But yeah, not really clear.

#20 Posted by PonchoTaco (2135 posts) -

Legend of Zelda reference would have been way cooler.

#21 Posted by Messiahbolical- (5560 posts) -

I can see it clearly here on my 37" 1080p monitor and it's definitely a picture with Mario and Luigi side by side next to each other.

#22 Posted by MlauTheDaft (3760 posts) -

It certainly looks like Mario and Luigi heads.

#23 Posted by Heil68 (44478 posts) -

I'll have to look for that.

#24 Posted by Capitan_Kid (6568 posts) -

Not sure if Im making myself see this or if its something else

#25 Posted by charizard1605 (57656 posts) -

... what?

@DocSanchez said:

This is desperate. Note wii u owners the kind of graphics you could have if your company weren't cheaping you. I'm sure you'll say graphics don't matter but we both know they do.

@DocSanchez said:

LOL the closest Mario will get to next gen technology, but with those crystal clear 1080p graphics you can tell it's not Mario or Luigi.

So are you just trolling now?

#26 Posted by murray69murray (126 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

Also the link mentions it's the second Ninty reference. What's the first one?...

Probably this.

#27 Posted by Bread_or_Decide (17641 posts) -

#28 Edited by kitty (114729 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

Um, what? I don't see anything... :S

I see something that looks similar to luigi

#29 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9744 posts) -

This reminds me of those Illuminati joke pics