March Is when the 8th Gen Wars will REALLY starts. (2ND SON)

• 113 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@StormyJoe said:

@John_Matherson:

Wanna bet that

• TitanFall trounces Second Son is score
  • TitanFall is more of an XB1 system seller than Second Son is for PS4

Ill bet you!! Loser leaves GS forever!!!

1. Titanfall is destined for a 6 or 7. Graphics wont be up to par with Ghosts...(PS4), BF4...(PC,PS4) or KZSF graphically. Its running on the ancient Source engine which = automatic fail! Gameplay is CoD with Mech Killstreak rewards plus jet packs and wall running...Oooohhhhh! You do realize that this isn't going to be like a BF4 game where there are mechs littering the battle space riiight? They are called in, you have them for a time and they will be gone. TF isn't about you can be on foot or in a mech?

2. Not at all a system seller for Xbone as it will be on PC and 360. There will still be a major part of MS's gaming population that will not have switched over to Xbone yet and a $60 MP only game launching in March isn't going to do it either.

Meanwhile, Infamous Second Son will push the visuals bar even higher for what the PS4 is capable of. Unlike the massively overcrowded FPS genre, ISS will have the action/adventure genre all to them selves bewtween the PS4 and Xbone. Unlike Titanfall, ISS will help move PS4's as PS owners look to play more than FPS and racers!!! ISS gets an 8 minimum here at GS!!

Well, we will miss you when you lose our bet!!! Take your alts with you as well!!

Oh God, please be man and take this bet Shotty. The mere thought of it moistens the thighs.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#52  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44555 Posts

does the hoodie come in XXXL 'cause if not I don't think anybody is buying it

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Xaero_Gravity

@lamprey263 said:

does the hoodie come in XXXL 'cause if not I don't think anybody is buying it

I don't think it's a life size vest, more so just a neat little case for the disc case.

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54  Edited By ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@StormyJoe said:

@John_Matherson:

Wanna bet that

1. Titanfall is destined for a 6 or 7. Graphics wont be up to par with Ghosts...(PS4), BF4...(PC,PS4) or KZSF graphically. Its running on the ancient Source engine which = automatic fail! Gameplay is CoD with Mech Killstreak rewards plus jet packs and wall running...Oooohhhhh! You do realize that this isn't going to be like a BF4 game where there are mechs littering the battle space riiight? They are called in, you have them for a time and they will be gone. TF isn't about you can be on foot or in a mech?

2. Not at all a system seller for Xbone as it will be on PC and 360. There will still be a major part of MS's gaming population that will not have switched over to Xbone yet and a $60 MP only game launching in March isn't going to do it either.

Meanwhile, Infamous Second Son will push the visuals bar even higher for what the PS4 is capable of. Unlike the massively overcrowded FPS genre, ISS will have the action/adventure genre all to them selves bewtween the PS4 and Xbone. Unlike Titanfall, ISS will help move PS4's as PS owners look to play more than FPS and racers!!! ISS gets an 8 minimum here at GS!!

Well, we will miss you when you lose our bet!!! Take your alts with you as well!!

Good luck considering it went down from a 9 to a 7.5

OK, set aside your fanboy goggles and tell me truthfully what you think Titanfall will get on the Xbox One?

wasted_wlsdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By wasted_wlsdom
Member since 2013 • 153 Posts

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@MonsieurX said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@StormyJoe said:

@John_Matherson:

Wanna bet that

OK, set aside your fanboy goggles and tell me truthfully what you think Titanfall will get on the Xbox One?

TitanFall is going to score just fine. GS seems to score the repetitions perfectly and then screw over the new IPs just to get attention.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

My biggest problem with the game right now is that it's supposed to take place in a near-future Seattle, but their depiction of Seattle doesn't look a thing like Seattle. It's super lazy and misrepresentative. If they're going to try to re-create a city in the game...why not put the slightest effort towards getting it right? Rockstar made GTA 5's city actually LOOK like LA and it's not even supposed to be LA, on a parody of it.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@MonsieurX said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@StormyJoe said:

@John_Matherson:

Wanna bet that

TitanFall will score a 9. Infamous will get an 8 or maybe a 9. TitanFall will sell Xbox Ones, and will sell more on the PC and Xb1 than ISS will sell on the PS4.

UevenLiftBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 UevenLiftBro
Member since 2013 • 77 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

Not sure if I like the character. He looks like a brodude. And I can't stand brodudes.

Way to judge people by their looks, you're such a good guy and that is beneath you!

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

This is when I will buy a ps4.

wasted_wlsdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By wasted_wlsdom

@StormyJoe said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@MonsieurX said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

TitanFall will score a 9. Infamous will get an 8 or maybe a 9. TitanFall will sell Xbox Ones, and will sell more on the PC and Xb1 than ISS will sell on the PS4.

LMAO I love how you keep sayint TFall will sell Xbox Ones...Of course it'll sell xbox ones. Wtf else would lemmings buy if not another brodude halo+cod game??? TFall is like everything you guys love all wrapped up in one. I'm guessing the franchise will have at least 4 entries this gen. But if you're bragging about it like we're supposed to be either surprised, impressed, or jealous, you're an idiot. MS has Lemmings figured out. Get ready for another 7 years of

HALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITA NFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZAT ITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFOR ZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOF ORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHAL OFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALL HALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANF ALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITA NFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZAT ITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFOR ZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOF ORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHAL OFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALL HALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANF ALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITA NFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOF

wasted_wlsdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By wasted_wlsdom

@uevenliftbro said:

@John_Matherson said:

Not sure if I like the character. He looks like a brodude. And I can't stand brodudes.

Way to judge people by their looks, you're such a good guy and that is beneath you!

He fuking looks like a bro dude hands down. He's dressed like one. I call a spade a spade. And you're not the real DoUevenlift_Bro

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#62 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@Vatusus said:

@mems_1224 said:

not a next gen game. its infamous, you know what you're getting. its gonna be the same as the first two.

Like Halo?

we havent seen anything from the next halo so i dont see how that makes sense. killzone would have been a better comparison

I dont need to see the next Halo to know it'll be the same old boring shit it always was. And from what I read in the interviews, KZ:SF is actually more deviant from the other killzones resembling more like Crysis games. But then again, I dont care. I'm not a fan of Killzone, I just enjoyed the older games more than Halo. This seems to piss you off though, having in mind you have to mention Killzone in every reply to me. But keep the butthurt coming mems, your tears are sweet :D

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52425 Posts
@Vatusus said:

And from what I read in the interviews, KZ:SF is actually more deviant from the other killzones resembling more like Crysis games.

:dayna2:

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#64 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts

meh. Next gen will begin once Star Wars Battlefront, X (wii u), Final Fantasy XV, or Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out. Well I already have a Wii U, so you can argue I have already entered the next generation.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#65 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@freedomfreak said:
@Vatusus said:

And from what I read in the interviews, KZ:SF is actually more deviant from the other killzones resembling more like Crysis games.

What? Idk, never played SF, but thats what I read in the reviews due to the parkour and semi-open levels stuff. Cant say for sure until I try it wich wont be anytime soon. Way better games to play atm other than shitty FPS games

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52425 Posts
@Vatusus said:

What? Idk, never played SF, but thats what I read in the reviews due to the parkour and semi-open levels stuff. Cant say for sure until I try it wich wont be anytime soon. Way better games to play atm other than shitty FPS games

Those reviews are wrong.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@StormyJoe said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@MonsieurX said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

LMAO I love how you keep sayint TFall will sell Xbox Ones...Of course it'll sell xbox ones. Wtf else would lemmings buy if not another brodude halo+cod game??? TFall is like everything you guys love all wrapped up in one. I'm guessing the franchise will have at least 4 entries this gen. But if you're bragging about it like we're supposed to be either surprised, impressed, or jealous, you're an idiot. MS has Lemmings figured out. Get ready for another 7 years of

HALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITA NFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZAT ITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFOR ZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOF ORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHAL OFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALL HALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANF ALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITA NFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZAT ITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFOR ZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOF ORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHAL OFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALL HALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANF ALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITA NFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOFORZATITANFALLHALOF

Wow dude are you melting down?

Hey do you blackout when switching alts?

GamingGod999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 GamingGod999
Member since 2011 • 3135 Posts

Woop, woop for the douchey beanie.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#69  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

every infamous game cole looks more and more like a douche

he had 3 face lifts already

nice beanie

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Xaero_Gravity

@KBFloYd said:

every infamous game cole looks more and more like a douche

he had 3 face lifts already

nice beanie

That's not Cole...

>_>

<_<

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@Vatusus said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Vatusus said:

@mems_1224 said:

not a next gen game. its infamous, you know what you're getting. its gonna be the same as the first two.

Like Halo?

we havent seen anything from the next halo so i dont see how that makes sense. killzone would have been a better comparison

I dont need to see the next Halo to know it'll be the same old boring shit it always was. And from what I read in the interviews, KZ:SF is actually more deviant from the other killzones resembling more like Crysis games. But then again, I dont care. I'm not a fan of Killzone, I just enjoyed the older games more than Halo. This seems to piss you off though, having in mind you have to mention Killzone in every reply to me. But keep the butthurt coming mems, your tears are sweet :D

Halo 4 was drastically different from past entries. It wasn't a boring wannabe CoD like Failzone Shadowflop.

Also, you replied to me, sounds like you're the butthurt one.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By mems_1224

@kingtito said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@StormyJoe said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@MonsieurX said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

Wow dude are you melting down?

Hey do you blackout when switching alts?

give it a little more time. he's gonna start making butthurt suicide threads in a minute. lmao

UevenLiftBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By UevenLiftBro
Member since 2013 • 77 Posts

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@uevenliftbro said:

@John_Matherson said:

He fuking looks like a bro dude hands down. He's dressed like one. I call a spade a spade. And you're not the real DoUevenlift_Bro

u mad?

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@ermacness said:

@mems_1224 said:

Just like: Halo, CoD, Forza, Gears, DR, GT, GTA, and most of the successful franchises out there. MAN ,what an idiotic part of your post.

Yea except Infamous isn't very good. The first game showed potential and that was all wasted in the shitty, repetitive 2nd game.

And now it is impossible to make a good 3rd game?

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#75 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts

It started with wiiu

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 StrongBlackVine

@millerlight89 said:

It started with wiiu

Too bad the Wii U doesn't have any next gen technology, features or games. You get PS30 games with a shitty tablet.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 mems_1224

@StrongBlackVine said:

@mems_1224 said:

@ermacness said:

@mems_1224 said:

Just like: Halo, CoD, Forza, Gears, DR, GT, GTA, and most of the successful franchises out there. MAN ,what an idiotic part of your post.

Yea except Infamous isn't very good. The first game showed potential and that was all wasted in the shitty, repetitive 2nd game.

I wouldn't put faith in them. Especially considering that what they've shown doesn't look impressive

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By mems_1224

@StrongBlackVine said:

@millerlight89 said:

It started with wiiu

Too bad the Wii U doesn't have any next gen technology, features or games. You get PS30 games with a shitty tablet.

ps4 doesnt have any next gen technology either using your logic. its got pc graphics from at least 2 years ago. all you get is slightly better looking ps3 games and worse looking pc multiplats

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 StrongBlackVine

@mems_1224 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@millerlight89 said:

It started with wiiu

ps4 doesnt have any next gen technology either using your logic. its got pc graphics from at least 2 years ago. all you get is slightly better looking ps3 games and worse looking pc multiplats

HUMA is not old tech its the future of gaming. I would also say those PS4 social features that people thought were just a gimmick are going to very popular from what I've seen so far.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 StrongBlackVine
@mems_1224 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@mems_1224 said:

@ermacness said:

@mems_1224 said:

I wouldn't put faith in them. Especially considering that what they've shown doesn't look impressive

What exactly have we seen so far from inFAMOUS that isn't impressive? Great looking 1080p open world game(solid framerate that won't be going below 30fps like Ryse or DR3) with lots of destructibility is pretty impressive to me. That doesn't mean much if they don't improve on the repetitive side missions and some other things that made inFAMOUS 2 a chore to finish though. So I do agree with you that inFAMOUS 2 was disappointment compared to the original, but the potential is still there.

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Zen_Light
Member since 2010 • 2143 Posts

It starts out with corny teen angst?

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

I'll be honest....

2nd Son looks lame as hell. Doesnt look any better than the previous Infamous games, gameplay and A.I. look terrible and the new guy looks stupid.

Its a shame cuz I really liked the other Infamous games, but this one looks dumb. Sucker Punched should of just make a new IP.

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By MrXboxOne
Member since 2013 • 799 Posts

I am excited for Infamous Second Son. But the 8th gen started Nov 22nd. Sony just hasn't caught up yet.

HavocV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 HavocV3
Member since 2009 • 8068 Posts

Having to wait 4 months just to get good games.

Lol.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 mems_1224

@StrongBlackVine said:

@mems_1224 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@millerlight89 said:

It started with wiiu

HUMA is not old tech its the future of gaming. I would also say those PS4 social features that people thought were just a gimmick are going to very popular from what I've seen so far.

what social features? it doesn't do anything new.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 mems_1224

@StrongBlackVine said:
@mems_1224 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@mems_1224 said:

@ermacness said:

@mems_1224 said:

What exactly have we seen so far from inFAMOUS that isn't impressive? Great looking 1080p open world game(solid framerate that won't be going below 30fps like Ryse or DR3) with lots of destructibility is pretty impressive to me. That doesn't mean much if they don't improve on the repetitive side missions and some other things that made inFAMOUS 2 a chore to finish though. So I do agree with you that inFAMOUS 2 was disappointment compared to the original, but the potential is still there.

the graphics aren't impressive considering pc games have been doing 1080 60fps for years and the gameplay looks like more boring infamous. The destructibility they've shown is pretty small compared to something like battlefield.

redskins26rocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By redskins26rocs
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

Sure it starts while last gen just keeps getting better with Dark Souls 2

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

And if this flops i presume the gen will be delayed until Uncharted 4?

redskins26rocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 redskins26rocs
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

@drummerdave9099 said:

Interesting question because I cannot think of any games that are coming to next gen shortly after that.

If the Wii U counted it started when Super Mario 3D Land came out

raging_user

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 raging_user
Member since 2013 • 467 Posts

from the gameplay videos i see it as infamous 2.00000001

you can just feel the L1 + X spam

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 MrXboxOne
Member since 2013 • 799 Posts

You all will have to forgive Johnny

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@StormyJoe said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@MonsieurX said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

Take it easy Johnny Meltdown. Sony might have a good game eventually.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 StrongBlackVine

@drummerdave9099 said:

Watchdogs and the best console version will be on PS4. Funny how multiplats don't matter now that Xflop sucks at them. Drive Club will set the new visual bar for racing games(not that Forza 5 set much of a bar with all those jaggies and cardboard fans).

cooolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 cooolio
Member since 2013 • 586 Posts

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@mems_1224 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@mems_1224 said:

@ermacness said:

@mems_1224 said:

Halo, Cod, Gears, and so forth aren't repetitive? because if I was expect complaints about repetition from anyone, a lemming would be the last person I'd expect it from. The 360 pretty much ran on repetition last gen...

They aren't nearly as bad as Infamous. Infamous was worse than Assassin's Creed. AC2 did get much better, so maybe Infamous 2 did, too. I still need to go back and play that one.

Really? Because online play isn't repetitive? Wait...what? I'm confused.

What does online play have to do with the awful missions and story of Infamous 2?

CoD, Halo, gears and oh wait...

better question is why he brought up Ass. Creed to begin with

I bought Assassin's Creed because I like new IPs, the game looked amazing, and it was getting rave reviews everywhere. So, basically for the same reasons I bought Infamous. The game was awful, though. I only bought AC2 because it was $5 on Steam and a lot of people told me that it fixed a whole lot of the issues with AC. I actually owned the game nearly a year before I bothered to install and play it, lol, but it was pretty good.

The only reason i could see AC1 as awful is because of the main focus was the assassinations themselves. AC2 brought new ways to assassinate and you had missions focused on infiltration and preparation. In my opinion, the first one was better in terms of giving you choice in most of the assassinations. It basically let you do what you had to do, but every game after 2 has focused less on choice in assassinations.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Goddamn, this is gonna be the game that gets me a PS4. Can't wait, really hope the supply get sorted out before it's released.

This, Dark Souls 2 and Ground Zeroes are gonna demolish Titanfall. It's a shame the Destiny beta isn't being released until after, would have been TF's kiss of death.

cooolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By cooolio
Member since 2013 • 586 Posts

I played the demo for infamous 2. The world did not seem that lively. What i mean by that is that there were no ambulances coming along to help or police. The one side mission i played seemed to be poorly structured. I am more interested in playing the first due to the concept of freeing each part of the city from gang control.

If Infamous Second Son provides a world that feels alive and great side mission structure, then i will definitely pick it up. I getting a PS4 because i am interested to see The Order 1886. This way, I can just rent Second Son from gamefly and try it out for a day or 2 to see how it is structured.

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#96 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

Infamous is the best next gen exclusive

FACT

Divine_Menace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Divine_Menace
Member since 2007 • 235 Posts

@Sweenix: Your statement is not fact, rather more like an opinion.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#98  Edited By sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

I hope Cows hype this up so that when it flops they can claim the hype for it was a 8.

Cubs360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Cubs360
Member since 2006 • 3771 Posts

@John_Matherson: oh man, better go out and buy a ps4! Infamous is the greatest game ever! No thanks, I'll be playing other games.

wasted_wlsdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 wasted_wlsdom

@Cubs360 said:

@John_Matherson: oh man, better go out and buy a ps4! Infamous is the greatest game ever! No thanks, I'll be playing other games.

Sure you're addressing the right person?