Major Playstation Announcement Coming in May

• 76 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by TheDidact (3981 posts) -
Lems=ownedkuraimen
How?
#52 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Lems=ownedTheDidact
How?

Just the notice of an announcement is better than what lems have this year that basically amounts to more ads.
#53 Posted by darkspineslayer (20123 posts) -
Vita price dropped to $10. Still no takers. Quote me on this.
#54 Posted by DivineSword (15772 posts) -

If this major announcement turns out to be something that I actually care about, then this is an early birthday present for me from Sony.

#55 Posted by princeofshapeir (14633 posts) -

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

PS4? :o

Slashkice

Do it Sony, drop the bomb.

-Specs equal to a Wii U

-Completely based around PS Move; Dualshock controller axed in favor of the lollipop wand

-Launch titles include a sequel to PS Allstars and Unkarted, all making extensive use of motion control

-No backwards compatibility

-$799

#56 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

"Regarding consoles, people say that Sony will make announcements this year and that would be working on the new PlayStation. Are we going to see a new model in some months?

It's still a big secret, but our Sony PlayStation friends are getting ready. I only can say that we're focused on the games related E3 event, booked for June. The announcement can take place there or even before, in May."

How is the PS4bis a secret when he all but confirms it 2 sentences later? lolzers.

Floppy_Jim

A lot of people working on next gen have NDA's (Non-disclosure agreements) on their project(s) so these people feel that they can not even talk about how they can not talk about their next gen intentions. I remember seeing a lot of this before NGP arrived (and even a little bit after it was announced).

May could be when the NDA (for PS/4/Orbis) date expires and people working on the hardware can talk about things.

#57 Posted by Badosh (12741 posts) -
All I know is, SDC.
#58 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

Slashkice

jfpwp4woix.gif

Did someone put an ice cube in her back? :P

#59 Posted by princeofshapeir (14633 posts) -

[QUOTE="Slashkice"]

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

wakefulness

jfpwp4woix.gif

it's some video series where girls read while they have a vibrator in their vag in case you're not being sarcastic
#60 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

[QUOTE="wakefulness"]

[QUOTE="Slashkice"]

princeofshapeir

it's some video series where girls read while they have a vibrator in their vag in case you're not being sarcastic

Is that suppose to be some sort of scientific experiment?

#61 Posted by GrayF0X786 (3929 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"]Let's hope its something mind blowing and what i am expecting.XVision84

I'd lol so hard if it's Playstation Move 2.

:lol:

#62 Posted by jimmypsn (4425 posts) -

Sony is wishing its a new revolutionary treatment cuz Sony is dying.

#63 Posted by TheEpicGoat (2006 posts) -

The Last Guardian, yes!

#64 Posted by Heil68 (46127 posts) -
awwwww yeah. PS4 is coming, hear it a roaring. CHUGA CHUGA WOOT WOOT. Day fuking 1.
#65 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

Infamous 3

Cheleman

My body is ready.

#66 Posted by JohnF111 (14103 posts) -
They finally made profit?
#67 Posted by nini200 (10083 posts) -

The Last Guardian or Final Fantasy Versus 13 is FINALLY getting a Release date? Oh wait, it could be that they finally admit that Nintendo is better at gaming than they are and they join Nintendo as sub company UNDER their greatness? LOL

#68 Posted by True_Chaos_UK (2570 posts) -

Vita Go.

#69 Posted by jimmypsn (4425 posts) -

Wasnt news of the last guardian announced before the PS3 release. It's now 2013. Holy crap. How much resources have been sunk into this phantom of a game. Absolutely terrible how this game has been managed.

#70 Posted by The_Gaming_Baby (6337 posts) -

The Playstation 4 is upon us

#71 Posted by Cheleman (7764 posts) -

[QUOTE="Cheleman"]

Infamous 3

Sagem28

My body is ready.

So is mine:P
#72 Posted by jimmypsn (4425 posts) -

You know what the saddest thing about the whole Last Guardian fiasco. Its only a niche title. It's not like its GTA V where its guaranteed to sell well. I predict it barely reach a million unit sales.

#73 Posted by Drasonak (1509 posts) -

You know what the saddest thing about the whole Last Guardian fiasco. Its only a niche title. It's not like its GTA V where its guaranteed to sell well. I predict it barely reach a million unit sales.

jimmypsn
They just turn it into a shooter and be done with it. Honestly, if I could those pigeon elephants down, I'd think I'd be on board to buy it.
#74 Posted by HaloPimp978 (7315 posts) -

Maybe it's a pre E3 thing since E3 is in June. Maybe this is where they hint the PS4.

#75 Posted by Drasonak (1509 posts) -
PS4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PC PC gamers: "Bu-bu-but now I feel insecure with my life! :cry:"
#76 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

PS4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PC PC gamers: "Bu-bu-but now I feel insecure with my life! :cry:"Drasonak

This thread is unrelated to the PC... yet for some reason, you still came in bashing it, and in the process, entirely contradicted your opinions from here...

Now, maybe you should look up "insecurity", try understanding the meaning of the words before using them... ;)