M$ praises SSB

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (5161 posts) -
#2 Posted by TigerSuperman (1942 posts) -

"We have more franchises, but Nintendo takes the risk of not making any money by making games for most of them. But they are learning us to be better though, they already dropped F-zero and star fox."

#3 Edited by LanceX2 (305 posts) -

Nintendo has great franchises just no one is buying a Wii U. Its bombed. but the 3DS is awesome

#4 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9376 posts) -

#5 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3645 posts) -

I'm not sure people would buy a fighting game where the entire roster is Master Chief tbh.

#6 Posted by stuff238 (611 posts) -

Master Cheif, Cortana, SGT Johnson, Arbitur, Marcus fenix, other 3 Gears guys, Then add in the entire roster of Killer Instinct and you have a SSB clone!....................................................................... :/ LOL.

#7 Posted by KBFloYd (12881 posts) -

thank you xbox...

kudos

#8 Posted by edwardecl (1950 posts) -

So does that mean a shit Kinect SSB clone is coming?

#9 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (3346 posts) -

Well, SSB is amazing.

#10 Posted by GoldenElementXL (2706 posts) -

I'm not sure people would buy a fighting game where the entire roster is Master Chief tbh.

@stuff238 said:

Master Cheif, Cortana, SGT Johnson, Arbitur, Marcus fenix, other 3 Gears guys, Then add in the entire roster of Killer Instinct and you have a SSB clone!....................................................................... :/ LOL.

Ha we saw what happened with Playstation All Stars. The game was pretty good but the roster was awful. Kat from Gravity Rush? Nariko from Heavenly Sword? Fat Princess? These are Playstations All Stars?

#11 Posted by bobbetybob (19114 posts) -

Sounds more like a dig at Playstation All Stars.

#12 Posted by MlauTheDaft (3191 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@stuff238 said:

Ha we saw what happened with Playstation All Stars. The game was pretty good but the roster was awful. Kat from Gravity Rush? Nariko from Heavenly Sword? Fat Princess? These are Playstations All Stars?

If SSB can borrow from Earthbound I see no problem with Kat being a Sony poster girl.

#13 Posted by PonchoTaco (1936 posts) -

Who wouldn't praise SSB?