LTTP: TLOU aka masterpiece that wont be topped (spoilers)

  • 132 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (13669 posts) -

@dommeus

Not having it in the 1st place.

#102 Posted by dommeus (9376 posts) -

Agreed

#103 Posted by happyduds77 (1484 posts) -

Oh please shut up. If the gameplay was as good as the e3 demo it would at least make a bit of sense but that's not the case. It's far, far from being a masterpiece. It's not even a good example of how video game stories should be told let alone a masterpiece.

#104 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (5067 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

Cow circle jerk for a game that was good but hardly the best of gen 7.

nothing x360 has rivals this campaign and i say this as someone who bought x360 on launch and has played through all its major exclusives.

That would be YOUR opinion though. One that not everyone would agree with. Like I said, TLOU is a good game 8/10 personally but for me it's not the best game of gen 7. I preferred Dark Souls to TLOU

oh so u understand the concept of opinion but refer to people who may see this as one of the greatest games as cows? interesting. tlou being the greatest game is arguable but it being the best tps ever made isnt even arguable. its blows uncharted/gears and all that crap out the water

Where did I reference cows in this thread because they liked TLOU?

Everything you said IS arguable AND YOUR opinion. It doesn't make it fact because YOU think it does. You're biased and frankly a cow. Most of your opinions mean nothing because you're so biased. This is no different.

You keep throwing around YOUR opinion off as fact and the rest of us non cows will see it for what it is.......YOUR opinion.

'Cow circle jerk for a game that was good but hardly the best' <<<<that is what u said and considering the only people who had commented in the thread before u made ur worthless remark were: me, lostrib, snugenz, blabadon, seabas, pikmin, blackace, ninjapirate, kaze, shush and toitorsi either u consider all these as 'cows' or u simple think anyone who thinks this game is great is a cow.

personally dont give a shit about u calling me a cow, just laughing at your double standards since u cant accept the fact that in a lot of peoples opinion tlou is the game of the generation.

@gamersjustgame said:

@ghostwarrior786:

Absolutely loved it. I am not a big fan of Uncharted and never bought TLOU on PS3. But I bought the remastered PS4 version and its a masterpiece. few clitches but the game is awesome. I really grew affection towards the characters including Sarah. Elle really pulls at your heart strings. I truly believe this franchise will be the flagship of the PS4. So much potential and direction they can take this franchise.

i would be fine with a prequel but not a sequel, i feel the story of joel and ellie ended on a perfect note so best to leave it there. it would also be interesting to play as someone else in the universe during the actual outbreak and not to skip 20 years later

#105 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (5067 posts) -

@jg4xchamp: i liked the slow opening, it introduces everything in a ideal manner for me and gives u a platform to trial and error with the enemies. for example, the first time i walked by a cannister i didnt know the sound would alert the enemies so imagine my surprise when all those fucker came running towards me.

i was hoping they would make further improvements to tlou remaster and not including all the maps/items is fukin ridiculous especially compared to the value offered by halo collection

@handssss said:

Try the multiplayer. Played it for the first time today and it's so much fun (played with 2 friends) The battles are tense as hell and it reminds me of Gears o War's MP somewhat.

There was some BS though. 1 of our matches, a teammate quit and it was 3v4 the whole match. Last round ended with 2 of us down and 3 guys rushing but then we got revived and all hell broke lose when they threw a molotov and I banzai shiv rushed to get another kill for us. Pulled that win out of our asses.

i tried a match yesterday and didnt like it and i love gears multiplayer. i think the radar should be removed because it discourages movement but im not a expert on tlou multiplayer and will play a few more games before throwing it down the can

#106 Posted by Heil68 (45197 posts) -

@tonitorsi said:

The slayage had me like:

throughout the entire game.

And Winter will very fucking much stay as Naughty Dog's finest craft in a video game until they top it again.

Its one of those games where any kind of praise is well deserved, no matter what. The quality is outrageous.

Raw talent at Naughty Dog.

QFT

#107 Posted by Newhopes (4587 posts) -

LOL masterpiece.

#108 Posted by RoboCopISJesus (1408 posts) -

Grats on the story and go awards. Lol movie games.

#109 Posted by kingtito (5026 posts) -

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

Cow circle jerk for a game that was good but hardly the best of gen 7.

nothing x360 has rivals this campaign and i say this as someone who bought x360 on launch and has played through all its major exclusives.

That would be YOUR opinion though. One that not everyone would agree with. Like I said, TLOU is a good game 8/10 personally but for me it's not the best game of gen 7. I preferred Dark Souls to TLOU

oh so u understand the concept of opinion but refer to people who may see this as one of the greatest games as cows? interesting. tlou being the greatest game is arguable but it being the best tps ever made isnt even arguable. its blows uncharted/gears and all that crap out the water

Where did I reference cows in this thread because they liked TLOU?

Everything you said IS arguable AND YOUR opinion. It doesn't make it fact because YOU think it does. You're biased and frankly a cow. Most of your opinions mean nothing because you're so biased. This is no different.

You keep throwing around YOUR opinion off as fact and the rest of us non cows will see it for what it is.......YOUR opinion.

'Cow circle jerk for a game that was good but hardly the best' <<<<that is what u said and considering the only people who had commented in the thread before u made ur worthless remark were: me, lostrib, snugenz, blabadon, seabas, pikmin, blackace, ninjapirate, kaze, shush and toitorsi either u consider all these as 'cows' or u simple think anyone who thinks this game is great is a cow.

personally dont give a shit about u calling me a cow, just laughing at your double standards since u cant accept the fact that in a lot of peoples opinion tlou is the game of the generation.

As long as you realize it's still just an opinion and not a fact.

Oh and not everyone you listed is calling the game the best ever. Cows have been calling TLOU the "GOAT" even before it was released. Whenever TLOU is mentioned it's a cow circle jerk. It's pretty much a cow circle jerk whenever ANYTHING Sony is mentioned.

I admitted the game is good but IMO it's nowhere near GOAT or game of the gen so perhaps you should stop acting as if YOUR opinion is fact.

#110 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (5067 posts) -

@kingtito: haha and there u go talking the same shit again. 'Oh and not everyone you listed is calling the game the best ever.' <<<thats my fukin point, but that didnt stop u from calling it a 'cow circle jerk'. therefore u implied anyone who think it is game of generation is a cow. seriously wtf arnt u comprehending? had u said inb4 cow circle jerk and then tormento and i can haz showed up well then u might be right but like always u talk out of ur ass

#111 Posted by kingtito (5026 posts) -

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito: haha and there u go talking the same shit again. 'Oh and not everyone you listed is calling the game the best ever.' <<<thats my fukin point, but that didnt stop u from calling it a 'cow circle jerk'. therefore u implied anyone who think it is game of generation is a cow. seriously wtf arnt u comprehending? had u said inb4 cow circle jerk and then tormento and i can haz showed up well then u might be right but like always u talk out of ur ass

Relax cow...every cow thread turns into a cow circle jerk idiot and this thread is no different. Not really sure what you're trying to prove here....that this isn't a cow circle jerk thread for TLOU? Most cows aren't running around calling TLOU the greatest game ever? Are you seriously that butthurt over me calling your thread a cow circle jerk? Your skin really that thin cow?

#112 Edited by uninspiredcup (8989 posts) -

@PsychoLemons said:

@uninspiredcup said:

As a long time pc gamer with vast gaming experience, this seems more of an immediate reaction than a long term thing from those who have not experienced the wide catalog of games.

A very good comparison my friends, I Christopher Nolan. The young people say "oh oh oh, the Dark Knight, masterpiece" and then like cockroach, invade IMDB and spam all his movies to the top 200. Even though, in the grand scheme of things, his movies have no place among the Akira Kurasawa's and Sergio Leones.

In this case, The Last Of Us is in a similar situation. With no comprehension of titles such as Homeworld or Planescape Torment. It's incredibly saddening for us to see this. But, it will pass. As experienced and knowledge is gained, a broader pallet will be formed and thus, a more objective opinion will be formed.

Not to mention that most of Nolan's films have WAY too much exposition, that it becomes too pretentious.

This is very true my friend. The catwoman computer, identity, steal Bruce Wayne identity, wipe his identity, to wipe her identity? Because, she wants a new life. Except, apparently after Batmans captured, she can leave whenever she wants?

Why did Maranda Tate sleep with him again? Why was Bane surprised with the Batman fire logo thing when Amanda Tate knew offhand he was in Gotham? Do these terrorisms have phones? He controls the city but he hasn't got a phone.

Wouldn't Jim Gordon go to jail afterwords for false evidence and perjury?

When Alfred was having a breakdown and crying at the gravestone, why did they all just walk away?

Why did you police attack head on? Wouldn't it have been better to attack from above? You have high buildings around you. Why didn't the terrorists use them?

Why did Batman use the batman voice when everyone knew he was Bruce Wayne?

Why did Batman trust Catwomans after she outright set him up to be killed?

Xmen better.

#113 Posted by chocolate1325 (32539 posts) -

It is fantastic but there are better games in the world like MGS3.

#114 Posted by lostrib (37708 posts) -

@chocolate1325 said:

It is fantastic but there are better games in the world like MGS3.

not according to the all powerful Metacritic

#115 Edited by chocolate1325 (32539 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@chocolate1325 said:

It is fantastic but there are better games in the world like MGS3.

not according to the all powerful Metacritic

I think its all based on opinion but no doubt the PS3/360 era along with Uncharted 2 it was the best.

#116 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (5067 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito: haha and there u go talking the same shit again. 'Oh and not everyone you listed is calling the game the best ever.' <<<thats my fukin point, but that didnt stop u from calling it a 'cow circle jerk'. therefore u implied anyone who think it is game of generation is a cow. seriously wtf arnt u comprehending? had u said inb4 cow circle jerk and then tormento and i can haz showed up well then u might be right but like always u talk out of ur ass

Relax cow...every cow thread turns into a cow circle jerk idiot and this thread is no different. Not really sure what you're trying to prove here....that this isn't a cow circle jerk thread for TLOU? Most cows aren't running around calling TLOU the greatest game ever? Are you seriously that butthurt over me calling your thread a cow circle jerk? Your skin really that thin cow?

hahaha there u go again haha this is hilarious, 'Most cows aren't running around calling TLOU the greatest game ever'<< so? thats their opinion, if u can have a opinion why does the opinion that tlou is the greatest game ever upset u? after lecturing me about some crap about opinions and facts it seems u really dont have much of a grasp on it, or u are extremely butthurt. personally i think its a bit of both

haha and the point of my post is to point out your hypocrisy, i dont give a damn if u call me a cow or not

#117 Edited by blackace (20886 posts) -

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@blackace said:

@amazonangry said:

I came in here thinking, "oh boy. Tc gonna get mauled by rabid, jelly crazed lems and herms," and boy was I ever right.

Glad toy enjoyed the masterpiece, the most award winning game of all time, tc.

And im glad you made this thread to draw out the rage that still festers in non PS owners.

Its an eternal rage that will never subside.

SDC

I owned PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSVita & PSP and I still don't consider TLOU a masterpiece. lol!! It got awards mostly for the voice acting, story it told and how gamers were able to interact with it. The graphics, gameplay and AI were mostly fair to good. Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 are more of a masterpiece then TLOU.

hahahha u clown mario galaxy is a piece of shit kid game that i would play when i was 3. and the grpahics and gameplay of tlou arnt 'fair to good' they are great.

No, your biased comments are a piece of shit. Both Super Mario Galaxy games outscored TLOU on Metacritic. SMG is actually a better playing game. The A.I. is broken in parts of the TLOU. The control is clumsy at times as well. The graphics are good, but Uncharted 2 was better I thought. The main reason the game got such high scores was because of the story and excellent voice acting. Plain and simple.

See DEadliNE-Zero0 comments above. He pretty much explains what I'm talking about. The game is still a great game, but it's no masterpiece. The same could be said for MGSIV and GTA IV as well, which both got 10 scores.

#118 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (5067 posts) -

@blackace said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@blackace said:

@amazonangry said:

I came in here thinking, "oh boy. Tc gonna get mauled by rabid, jelly crazed lems and herms," and boy was I ever right.

Glad toy enjoyed the masterpiece, the most award winning game of all time, tc.

And im glad you made this thread to draw out the rage that still festers in non PS owners.

Its an eternal rage that will never subside.

SDC

I owned PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSVita & PSP and I still don't consider TLOU a masterpiece. lol!! It got awards mostly for the voice acting, story it told and how gamers were able to interact with it. The graphics, gameplay and AI were mostly fair to good. Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 are more of a masterpiece then TLOU.

hahahha u clown mario galaxy is a piece of shit kid game that i would play when i was 3. and the grpahics and gameplay of tlou arnt 'fair to good' they are great.

No, your biased comments are a piece of shit. Both Super Mario Galaxy games outscored TLOU on Metacritic. SMG is actually a better playing game. The A.I. is broken in parts of the TLOU. The control is clumsy at times as well. The graphics are good, but Uncharted 2 was better I thought. The main reason the game got such high scores was because of the story and excellent voice acting. Plain and simple.

oh it outscored it on metacriticic, thanks for informing me. this must mean i will enjoy mario more now because it scored higher on some website haha tlou graphics are much better than uc2, hell uc3 graphics are better than uc2 so i dont know wtf u are talking about. mario is for kids, i couldnt give a shit about that italian plumber.

#119 Edited by blackace (20886 posts) -

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@blackace said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@blackace said:

@amazonangry said:

I came in here thinking, "oh boy. Tc gonna get mauled by rabid, jelly crazed lems and herms," and boy was I ever right.

Glad toy enjoyed the masterpiece, the most award winning game of all time, tc.

And im glad you made this thread to draw out the rage that still festers in non PS owners.

Its an eternal rage that will never subside.

SDC

I owned PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSVita & PSP and I still don't consider TLOU a masterpiece. lol!! It got awards mostly for the voice acting, story it told and how gamers were able to interact with it. The graphics, gameplay and AI were mostly fair to good. Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 are more of a masterpiece then TLOU.

hahahha u clown mario galaxy is a piece of shit kid game that i would play when i was 3. and the grpahics and gameplay of tlou arnt 'fair to good' they are great.

No, your biased comments are a piece of shit. Both Super Mario Galaxy games outscored TLOU on Metacritic. SMG is actually a better playing game. The A.I. is broken in parts of the TLOU. The control is clumsy at times as well. The graphics are good, but Uncharted 2 was better I thought. The main reason the game got such high scores was because of the story and excellent voice acting. Plain and simple.

oh it outscored it on metacriticic, thanks for informing me. this must mean i will enjoy mario more now because it scored higher on some website haha tlou graphics are much better than uc2, hell uc3 graphics are better than uc2 so i dont know wtf u are talking about. mario is for kids, i couldnt give a shit about that italian plumber.

http://www.metacritic.com/search/all/Super%20Mario%20Gala/results

SMG is a better game. Anyone in the industry who have played them both knows this. Don't be mad. As long as your opinion is meaningful to you. No one else cares or agrees with what you think however, except a few biased cows who love only Sony and PS games. lol!!

#120 Posted by sHaDyCuBe321 (4145 posts) -

@ghostwarrior786: flop.

Mario Galaxy 1/2 are better.

#121 Edited by ghostwarrior786 (5067 posts) -

@blackace said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@blackace said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@blackace said:

@amazonangry said:

I came in here thinking, "oh boy. Tc gonna get mauled by rabid, jelly crazed lems and herms," and boy was I ever right.

Glad toy enjoyed the masterpiece, the most award winning game of all time, tc.

And im glad you made this thread to draw out the rage that still festers in non PS owners.

Its an eternal rage that will never subside.

SDC

I owned PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSVita & PSP and I still don't consider TLOU a masterpiece. lol!! It got awards mostly for the voice acting, story it told and how gamers were able to interact with it. The graphics, gameplay and AI were mostly fair to good. Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 are more of a masterpiece then TLOU.

hahahha u clown mario galaxy is a piece of shit kid game that i would play when i was 3. and the grpahics and gameplay of tlou arnt 'fair to good' they are great.

No, your biased comments are a piece of shit. Both Super Mario Galaxy games outscored TLOU on Metacritic. SMG is actually a better playing game. The A.I. is broken in parts of the TLOU. The control is clumsy at times as well. The graphics are good, but Uncharted 2 was better I thought. The main reason the game got such high scores was because of the story and excellent voice acting. Plain and simple.

oh it outscored it on metacriticic, thanks for informing me. this must mean i will enjoy mario more now because it scored higher on some website haha tlou graphics are much better than uc2, hell uc3 graphics are better than uc2 so i dont know wtf u are talking about. mario is for kids, i couldnt give a shit about that italian plumber.

http://www.metacritic.com/search/all/Super%20Mario%20Gala/results

It's a better game. Anyone in the industry who have played them both knows this. Don't be mad. As long as your opinion is meaningful to you. No one else cares or agrees with what you think however, except a few biased cows who love only Sony and PS games. lol!!

thanks for the link, really helpful person u are blackace and u completely missed my fukin point. I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MARIO, i really dont. i am not 5 anymore ok? i want more from a game than just jump on mushrooms. are u understanding or do u want me to speak mandarin considering u are sw china news reporter for all things xbox

also. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 is rated higher than mario, this must mean its one of your fav games of all time right?

#122 Edited by kingtito (5026 posts) -

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito: haha and there u go talking the same shit again. 'Oh and not everyone you listed is calling the game the best ever.' <<<thats my fukin point, but that didnt stop u from calling it a 'cow circle jerk'. therefore u implied anyone who think it is game of generation is a cow. seriously wtf arnt u comprehending? had u said inb4 cow circle jerk and then tormento and i can haz showed up well then u might be right but like always u talk out of ur ass

Relax cow...every cow thread turns into a cow circle jerk idiot and this thread is no different. Not really sure what you're trying to prove here....that this isn't a cow circle jerk thread for TLOU? Most cows aren't running around calling TLOU the greatest game ever? Are you seriously that butthurt over me calling your thread a cow circle jerk? Your skin really that thin cow?

hahaha there u go again haha this is hilarious, 'Most cows aren't running around calling TLOU the greatest game ever'<< so? thats their opinion, if u can have a opinion why does the opinion that tlou is the greatest game ever upset u? after lecturing me about some crap about opinions and facts it seems u really dont have much of a grasp on it, or u are extremely butthurt. personally i think its a bit of both

haha and the point of my post is to point out your hypocrisy, i dont give a damn if u call me a cow or not

You're an idiot. Cows circle jerking is the norm around here. Why are you having such a hard time understanding that? You're always part of that cow circle jerk yet when I call YOUR thread a cow circle jerk you get all butthurt? Why is that kid? You can't handle the truth? Is being called a cow hurtful now? It's true, no one wants to be associated with cows so I guess being called a cow is an insult. I know I'd never want to be associated with butthurt cows such as yourself. You're easily the most delusional fans on this site.

Continue your circle jerk you butthurt cow.

#123 Edited by fend_oblivion (6151 posts) -

@uninspiredcup said:

@PsychoLemons said:

@uninspiredcup said:

As a long time pc gamer with vast gaming experience, this seems more of an immediate reaction than a long term thing from those who have not experienced the wide catalog of games.

A very good comparison my friends, I Christopher Nolan. The young people say "oh oh oh, the Dark Knight, masterpiece" and then like cockroach, invade IMDB and spam all his movies to the top 200. Even though, in the grand scheme of things, his movies have no place among the Akira Kurasawa's and Sergio Leones.

In this case, The Last Of Us is in a similar situation. With no comprehension of titles such as Homeworld or Planescape Torment. It's incredibly saddening for us to see this. But, it will pass. As experienced and knowledge is gained, a broader pallet will be formed and thus, a more objective opinion will be formed.

Not to mention that most of Nolan's films have WAY too much exposition, that it becomes too pretentious.

This is very true my friend. The catwoman computer, identity, steal Bruce Wayne identity, wipe his identity, to wipe her identity? Because, she wants a new life. Except, apparently after Batmans captured, she can leave whenever she wants?

Why did Maranda Tate sleep with him again? Why was Bane surprised with the Batman fire logo thing when Amanda Tate knew offhand he was in Gotham? Do these terrorisms have phones? He controls the city but he hasn't got a phone.

Wouldn't Jim Gordon go to jail afterwords for false evidence and perjury?

When Alfred was having a breakdown and crying at the gravestone, why did they all just walk away?

Why did you police attack head on? Wouldn't it have been better to attack from above? You have high buildings around you. Why didn't the terrorists use them?

Why did Batman use the batman voice when everyone knew he was Bruce Wayne?

Why did Batman trust Catwomans after she outright set him up to be killed?

Xmen better.

Rises was ridiculous. That scene where Bane breaks his back, I first thought I heard Bane say, "I wonder what you had for breakfast" because of his ridiculous voice. And Bane yapping about how he was put in a dungeon where there was no light, yet the bloody place always has the sun pouring into it. Terrorists have guns yet choose to engage the police using CQC. The fact that no one in Paris knows who Bruce Wayne is. Catwoman, ughh, so unbearable.

le sigh...

I really liked X-Men : Days of Future Past. The sentinels were actually pretty frickin' scary and I love how it retconned the absolutely terrible X-Men 2,3, Wolverine : Origins and Wolverine.

#124 Edited by handssss (1837 posts) -

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@blackace said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@blackace said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@blackace said:

@amazonangry said:

I came in here thinking, "oh boy. Tc gonna get mauled by rabid, jelly crazed lems and herms," and boy was I ever right.

Glad toy enjoyed the masterpiece, the most award winning game of all time, tc.

And im glad you made this thread to draw out the rage that still festers in non PS owners.

Its an eternal rage that will never subside.

SDC

I owned PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSVita & PSP and I still don't consider TLOU a masterpiece. lol!! It got awards mostly for the voice acting, story it told and how gamers were able to interact with it. The graphics, gameplay and AI were mostly fair to good. Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 are more of a masterpiece then TLOU.

hahahha u clown mario galaxy is a piece of shit kid game that i would play when i was 3. and the grpahics and gameplay of tlou arnt 'fair to good' they are great.

No, your biased comments are a piece of shit. Both Super Mario Galaxy games outscored TLOU on Metacritic. SMG is actually a better playing game. The A.I. is broken in parts of the TLOU. The control is clumsy at times as well. The graphics are good, but Uncharted 2 was better I thought. The main reason the game got such high scores was because of the story and excellent voice acting. Plain and simple.

oh it outscored it on metacriticic, thanks for informing me. this must mean i will enjoy mario more now because it scored higher on some website haha tlou graphics are much better than uc2, hell uc3 graphics are better than uc2 so i dont know wtf u are talking about. mario is for kids, i couldnt give a shit about that italian plumber.

http://www.metacritic.com/search/all/Super%20Mario%20Gala/results

It's a better game. Anyone in the industry who have played them both knows this. Don't be mad. As long as your opinion is meaningful to you. No one else cares or agrees with what you think however, except a few biased cows who love only Sony and PS games. lol!!

thanks for the link, really helpful person u are blackace and u completely missed my fukin point. I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MARIO, i really dont. i am not 5 anymore ok? i want more from a game than just jump on mushrooms. are u understanding or do u want me to speak mandarin considering u are sw china news reporter for all things xbox

also. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 is rated higher than mario, this must mean its one of your fav games of all time right?

The Tony Hawk games used to be the shit.

http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/tony-hawks-pro-skater-3-review/1900-2820972/

#125 Edited by CDWJUSTIN (2078 posts) -

It would of gotten a 10 out of 10 on GameSpot had Joel been a woman and ellie been a gay boy. That I do believe. Great game worth all the awards and more.

Oh and surprisingly realistic besides mowing down allot you die fairly easily. I mean hey its still a game.

#126 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (5067 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito: haha and there u go talking the same shit again. 'Oh and not everyone you listed is calling the game the best ever.' <<<thats my fukin point, but that didnt stop u from calling it a 'cow circle jerk'. therefore u implied anyone who think it is game of generation is a cow. seriously wtf arnt u comprehending? had u said inb4 cow circle jerk and then tormento and i can haz showed up well then u might be right but like always u talk out of ur ass

Relax cow...every cow thread turns into a cow circle jerk idiot and this thread is no different. Not really sure what you're trying to prove here....that this isn't a cow circle jerk thread for TLOU? Most cows aren't running around calling TLOU the greatest game ever? Are you seriously that butthurt over me calling your thread a cow circle jerk? Your skin really that thin cow?

hahaha there u go again haha this is hilarious, 'Most cows aren't running around calling TLOU the greatest game ever'<< so? thats their opinion, if u can have a opinion why does the opinion that tlou is the greatest game ever upset u? after lecturing me about some crap about opinions and facts it seems u really dont have much of a grasp on it, or u are extremely butthurt. personally i think its a bit of both

haha and the point of my post is to point out your hypocrisy, i dont give a damn if u call me a cow or not

You're an idiot. Cows circle jerking is the norm around here. Why are you having such a hard time understanding that? You're always part of that cow circle jerk yet when I call YOUR thread a cow circle jerk you get all butthurt? Why is that kid? You can't handle the truth? Is being called a cow hurtful now? It's true, no one wants to be associated with cows so I guess being called a cow is an insult. I know I'd never want to be associated with butthurt cows such as yourself. You're easily the most delusional fans on this site.

Continue your circle jerk you butthurt cow.

haha wow u are still missing the point. u cant handle the opinion a lot of people share that tlou is the greatest game and seem to think your opinion is more valid than the rest even though u talked all that crap about 'bu-bbu-b-bu thats YOURRR OPINIONNN, ITS NOT FACCTT' haha keep acting butthurt lem

#127 Posted by blackace (20886 posts) -

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@blackace said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@blackace said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@blackace said:

@amazonangry said:

I came in here thinking, "oh boy. Tc gonna get mauled by rabid, jelly crazed lems and herms," and boy was I ever right.

Glad toy enjoyed the masterpiece, the most award winning game of all time, tc.

And im glad you made this thread to draw out the rage that still festers in non PS owners.

Its an eternal rage that will never subside.

SDC

I owned PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSVita & PSP and I still don't consider TLOU a masterpiece. lol!! It got awards mostly for the voice acting, story it told and how gamers were able to interact with it. The graphics, gameplay and AI were mostly fair to good. Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 are more of a masterpiece then TLOU.

hahahha u clown mario galaxy is a piece of shit kid game that i would play when i was 3. and the grpahics and gameplay of tlou arnt 'fair to good' they are great.

No, your biased comments are a piece of shit. Both Super Mario Galaxy games outscored TLOU on Metacritic. SMG is actually a better playing game. The A.I. is broken in parts of the TLOU. The control is clumsy at times as well. The graphics are good, but Uncharted 2 was better I thought. The main reason the game got such high scores was because of the story and excellent voice acting. Plain and simple.

oh it outscored it on metacriticic, thanks for informing me. this must mean i will enjoy mario more now because it scored higher on some website haha tlou graphics are much better than uc2, hell uc3 graphics are better than uc2 so i dont know wtf u are talking about. mario is for kids, i couldnt give a shit about that italian plumber.

http://www.metacritic.com/search/all/Super%20Mario%20Gala/results

It's a better game. Anyone in the industry who have played them both knows this. Don't be mad. As long as your opinion is meaningful to you. No one else cares or agrees with what you think however, except a few biased cows who love only Sony and PS games. lol!!

thanks for the link, really helpful person u are blackace and u completely missed my fukin point. I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MARIO, i really dont. i am not 5 anymore ok? i want more from a game than just jump on mushrooms. are u understanding or do u want me to speak mandarin considering u are sw china news reporter for all things xbox

also. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 is rated higher than mario, this must mean its one of your fav games of all time right?

I don't care if you give a shit or not. LMAO!! I don't give a shit about your delusion biased trolling comments. You act like your 5yrs old. Tony Hawk 2 was a great game. I played it to death. True gamers play every type of game. Something you are obviously not. LOL!! You've already been owned over and over in this thread. Just give it up and crawl back under your rock.

http://www.ensenandoacomeramihijo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/crying_cow-150x150.jpg

#128 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (5067 posts) -

@blackace: haha blackace u are a joke, all this crap about 'true gamer', playing different genre doesnt make u any more of a true gamer than me or anyone else who has enough self respect to not go anywhere near a damn skateboard game. keep acting butthurt over tlou though, success really does breed haters

#129 Edited by tonitorsi (8481 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@tonitorsi said:

The slayage had me like:

throughout the entire game.

And Winter will very fucking much stay as Naughty Dog's finest craft in a video game until they top it again.

Its one of those games where any kind of praise is well deserved, no matter what. The quality is outrageous.

Raw talent at Naughty Dog.

QFT

#130 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (7323 posts) -

LOL at saying the game isn't a masterpiece because SMG is better. Yes, SMG is a better game overall due to its better controls, but TLOU is still a masterpiece and one of the very best last gen had to offer.

#131 Posted by blackace (20886 posts) -

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@blackace: haha blackace u are a joke, all this crap about 'true gamer', playing different genre doesnt make u any more of a true gamer than me or anyone else who has enough self respect to not go anywhere near a damn skateboard game. keep acting butthurt over tlou though, success really does breed haters

Keep crying. lol!! You're the idiot on here getting owned and having meltdowns. Not me. Why would I be butthurt? I own the game myself. It's no masterpiece. Deal With It!!

#132 Edited by ghostwarrior786 (5067 posts) -

@blackace said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@blackace: haha blackace u are a joke, all this crap about 'true gamer', playing different genre doesnt make u any more of a true gamer than me or anyone else who has enough self respect to not go anywhere near a damn skateboard game. keep acting butthurt over tlou though, success really does breed haters

Keep crying. lol!! You're the idiot on here getting owned and having meltdowns. Not me. Why would I be butthurt? I own the game myself. It's no masterpiece. Deal With It!!

hahaha getting owned? haha dude u and your little lem army of b4x/stormy joe/tito are the king of getting owned in every thread. u are just rambling now because u have nothing left u say. did u own or play a Magnavox, oh well ur not 'true gamer' if u havnt haha<<blackace logic

#133 Posted by kingtito (5026 posts) -

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito: haha and there u go talking the same shit again. 'Oh and not everyone you listed is calling the game the best ever.' <<<thats my fukin point, but that didnt stop u from calling it a 'cow circle jerk'. therefore u implied anyone who think it is game of generation is a cow. seriously wtf arnt u comprehending? had u said inb4 cow circle jerk and then tormento and i can haz showed up well then u might be right but like always u talk out of ur ass

Relax cow...every cow thread turns into a cow circle jerk idiot and this thread is no different. Not really sure what you're trying to prove here....that this isn't a cow circle jerk thread for TLOU? Most cows aren't running around calling TLOU the greatest game ever? Are you seriously that butthurt over me calling your thread a cow circle jerk? Your skin really that thin cow?

hahaha there u go again haha this is hilarious, 'Most cows aren't running around calling TLOU the greatest game ever'<< so? thats their opinion, if u can have a opinion why does the opinion that tlou is the greatest game ever upset u? after lecturing me about some crap about opinions and facts it seems u really dont have much of a grasp on it, or u are extremely butthurt. personally i think its a bit of both

haha and the point of my post is to point out your hypocrisy, i dont give a damn if u call me a cow or not

You're an idiot. Cows circle jerking is the norm around here. Why are you having such a hard time understanding that? You're always part of that cow circle jerk yet when I call YOUR thread a cow circle jerk you get all butthurt? Why is that kid? You can't handle the truth? Is being called a cow hurtful now? It's true, no one wants to be associated with cows so I guess being called a cow is an insult. I know I'd never want to be associated with butthurt cows such as yourself. You're easily the most delusional fans on this site.

Continue your circle jerk you butthurt cow.

haha wow u are still missing the point. u cant handle the opinion a lot of people share that tlou is the greatest game and seem to think your opinion is more valid than the rest even though u talked all that crap about 'bu-bbu-b-bu thats YOURRR OPINIONNN, ITS NOT FACCTT' haha keep acting butthurt lem

I don't care what people think of TLOU. I never said anything about it other than giving my own opinion. What I said was this is a cow circle jerk, which it is. Everything and anything Sony turns into a cow circle jerk with you usually being the ring leader.

Keep being butthurt cause I invaded your thread with cow circle jerk comments. I know being called a cow hurts but you'll get over it kid.

#134 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5588 posts) -

I have to say this game really was surreal. Stories like this, and how it's told don't find their way in games that often. If ever. It had me nervous most of the time. And Jesus Christ was the game hard to play. I died upwards of 100 times.

The game is linear in terms of you are playing the role of Joel and Ellie in this set story. And you are living their life and struggles. When I first heard that though, I was thinking it was going to be a QTE fest. Like Beyond Two Souls (actual shitty movie 'game'). TLOU is a good game with a good story and cutscenes. Far more gameplay than what some people on here would have you believe. The ammo being scarce really adds to the immersion, and difficulty. The hospital level is just fucking frustrating on hard difficulty. On survival mode, it probably would drive me crazy.

The fact is this game is far from a 'movie game' like trolls say. A game cutscenes is not a movie game. Beyond Two Souls, where the cutscenes literally are the gameplay is a movie game.

Winter was pure art. Scary as hell too.

I found the Clickers and Bloaters on the end to be quite easy actually. I died like twice. But I had enough supplies left to craft a few flame bombs so I was set.

There were scenes that made me feel sick, and scenes that made me smile. I hope this trend of powerful story telling continues. But I don't think it can get much better than the way this story was potrayed. It's as good as it gets really. What would have been a better way of acting this game out? Or potraying certain scenes? I'd really like to know. Games like MGS4 where the ending is all sad and the man with the laptop is crying is all well and good. But the voice acting just doesn't cut it. It's so flat in comparison to the way TLOU does it. It's not even close. And MGS is considered some of the best story telling in games. TLOU is like the Shawshank Redemption of games. It's THAT good.

I would love to be able to talk about the game more but spoiling such a tremendous story and overall experience would be a crime. 9.5/10 (would have gotten a 10 if it weren't for the dumb shit AI).

#135 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (5067 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito: haha and there u go talking the same shit again. 'Oh and not everyone you listed is calling the game the best ever.' <<<thats my fukin point, but that didnt stop u from calling it a 'cow circle jerk'. therefore u implied anyone who think it is game of generation is a cow. seriously wtf arnt u comprehending? had u said inb4 cow circle jerk and then tormento and i can haz showed up well then u might be right but like always u talk out of ur ass

Relax cow...every cow thread turns into a cow circle jerk idiot and this thread is no different. Not really sure what you're trying to prove here....that this isn't a cow circle jerk thread for TLOU? Most cows aren't running around calling TLOU the greatest game ever? Are you seriously that butthurt over me calling your thread a cow circle jerk? Your skin really that thin cow?

hahaha there u go again haha this is hilarious, 'Most cows aren't running around calling TLOU the greatest game ever'<< so? thats their opinion, if u can have a opinion why does the opinion that tlou is the greatest game ever upset u? after lecturing me about some crap about opinions and facts it seems u really dont have much of a grasp on it, or u are extremely butthurt. personally i think its a bit of both

haha and the point of my post is to point out your hypocrisy, i dont give a damn if u call me a cow or not

You're an idiot. Cows circle jerking is the norm around here. Why are you having such a hard time understanding that? You're always part of that cow circle jerk yet when I call YOUR thread a cow circle jerk you get all butthurt? Why is that kid? You can't handle the truth? Is being called a cow hurtful now? It's true, no one wants to be associated with cows so I guess being called a cow is an insult. I know I'd never want to be associated with butthurt cows such as yourself. You're easily the most delusional fans on this site.

Continue your circle jerk you butthurt cow.

haha wow u are still missing the point. u cant handle the opinion a lot of people share that tlou is the greatest game and seem to think your opinion is more valid than the rest even though u talked all that crap about 'bu-bbu-b-bu thats YOURRR OPINIONNN, ITS NOT FACCTT' haha keep acting butthurt lem

I don't care what people think of TLOU. I never said anything about it other than giving my own opinion. What I said was this is a cow circle jerk, which it is. Everything and anything Sony turns into a cow circle jerk with you usually being the ring leader.

Keep being butthurt cause I invaded your thread with cow circle jerk comments. I know being called a cow hurts but you'll get over it kid.

haha now i know u are trolling because i refuse to believe anyone is this fukin brain dead

'Cow circle jerk for a game that was good but hardly the best of gen 7.' <<thats u calling everyone who thinks this game is best of gen 7 a cow and thinking your opinion is so much more valid than those who think this is best of gen 7. had u simply said 'games good not great' fine thats your opinion but like all lems u had to take it a step further and talk out of your ass at least once in your post

@charizard1605 lock this bitch up char, lems are just trolling now, they cant handle tlou greatness :(

#136 Posted by charizard1605 (58231 posts) -

Lock request granted (I think TLOU looks great and can't wait to play it myself, for what it's worth).