Looks like Dino Crisis 4 is in the works for Xbox.

• 76 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 0

#51 Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

"Dino Crisis 4 is in the works"

Yes!

"On Xbox"

wha... NO!

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#52 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

@seanmcloughlin said:

Dino Crisis 1 and 2 were awesome. After that the series died

DC3 was an incredible disappointment. Aside from what squeenix did to Front Mission I can't think of the last time a company screwed up a great franchise so badly.

Hopefully they will do one of those "DC3 never happened" sequels and we'll all be the better for it.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@Master_ShakeXXX said:

Yes!

"On Xbox"

wha... NO!

Don't worry. The TC lied. Turns out the platform is unspecified reading the same Playstation Universe hyperlink the TC read and provided for the thread. Misleading thread. All I did was click the link and it turned out the TC is one of those lying topic creators.

What the rumor is :

Dino Crisis is in the works (still apprehensive about this until I know the developers or if true), but the Xbox part is bologna created by the TC. Sure, it could happen, but that's not the rumor and is unsubstantiated at this time.

Even with tons of new moderators, I'm still surprised this misleading thread is open to be honest.

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#54  Edited By Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

Dino Crisis 2 was to PS1 what Resident Evil 4 was to PS2, although the usual survival horror formula of being less focused on action, weapons and upgrades was still the norm so it didn't make such an impact. Btw, it had gorgeous cut scenes. I'm keen on the idea of a new one but it'd have to bring something new to the table.

^ This. Fucking THIS ^

Dino Crisis 2 is straight up legendary. And the first Dino Crisis wasn't no slouch of a horror game.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55  Edited By always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@Master_ShakeXXX said:

Yes!

"On Xbox"

wha... NO!

Don't worry. The TC lied. Turns out the platform is unspecified reading the same Playstation Universe hyperlink the TC read and provided for the thread. Misleading thread. All I did was click the link and it turned out the TC is one of those lying topic creators.

What the rumor is :

Dino Crisis is in the works (still apprehensive about this until I know the developers or if true), but the Xbox part is bologna created by the TC. Sure, it could happen, but that's not the rumor and is unsubstantiated at this time.

Even with tons of new moderators, I'm still surprised this misleading thread is open to be honest.

Oh thank goodness you are here to save us all SolidTy what on earth would we do without you to read the same information we can all have access to. I am glad SW has provided you with yet another opportunity to mount your high horse and insult the TC and the moderation team.

Thank you so much.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

I doubt this is an exclusive. If it is it is a poor choice for a moneyhat.

t1striker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 t1striker
Member since 2003 • 1549 Posts

Hey stop trying to make me want a Xbox, I loved Dino Crisis 1, and 2(the 3rd one sucked, and basically had a very slim resemblance to the first 2).

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By SolidTy

@always_explicit said:

@SolidTy said:

@Master_ShakeXXX said:

Yes!

"On Xbox"

wha... NO!

What the rumor is :

Oh thank goodness you are here to save us all SolidTy what on earth would we do without you to read the same information we can all have access to. I am glad SW has provided you with yet another opportunity to mount your high horse and insult the TC and the moderation team.

Thank you so much.

I really got on your nerves calling out a poster that's a liar...hmmm, must be the liar is a lemming that used Xbox in the title and OP that got you riled. Lies are a-okay, depending on what what plastic box you place under your TV (in your case, Xbone and 360).

Don't fret, TC had fun lying and I had fun straightening the LIES out in the thread which should have been locked, your interaction/overreaction is just the cherry on top of the ice cream sundae.

I hate (as do many, many others) misleading threads where s TC takes an article and adds LIES to the article in the thread. Deliberately trolling and misleading, including the title. People fall for this, as evidenced in this thread. You should hate TROLLS that lie lie this too, it's disruptive. Already users here have taken the lies as truth. I don't care the faction, I hate the misleading and LIES.

No insults were directed towards the moderation team, that's called an observation. "Even with tons of new moderators, I'm still surprised this misleading thread is open to be honest. " Now you are trying to manipulate the circumstances and rally up support under false pretenses. I can now understand why you would want to defend LIARS in general considering what you just tried. The thread should have been locked once the MISLEADING Lies were discovered, as they have thousands of times before in SW.

The TC lied, that wasn't an insult, he did. ;) You directed an insult towards me (mounted high horse), and you had nothing to do with the TC's lies), which means you may be a little too frazzled and upset to be thinking clearly. Emotions can do that. Of course, it's possible the TC is your alternate account (alt) and you are defending your alternate accounts honor, lol. Hopefully that's not the case, I'd like to think better of you.

In any event, I called out a LIAR and TROLL who has deceptively fooled users in this thread by deliberately manipulating information and LYING. You have come in here throw insults and protect this LIAR and TROLL. A for effort, but good job nonetheless.

C-.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By SolidTy
@StrongBlackVine said:

I doubt this is an exclusive. If it is it is a poor choice for a moneyhat.

I may have some pleasant news for you. After clicking on the Playstation Universe hyperlink provided in the Opening Post, it turns out the Topic Creator lied about the Xbox part.

You are right, it would be a poor choice money-hat, but as of now, the TC made that up entirely. It could happen though, it's unlikely.

The only rumor is that Dino Crisis is under way. No platform was specified.

always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By always_explicit

@SolidTy said:

@always_explicit said:

@SolidTy said:

@Master_ShakeXXX said:

Yes!

"On Xbox"

wha... NO!

What the rumor is :

Thank you so much.

I really got on your nerves calling out a poster that's a liar...must be the liar is a lemming that used Xbox in the title and OP that got you riled. Lies are a-okay, depending on what they are for you.

Don't fret, TC had fun lying and I had fun straightening it out in the thread, your interaction/overreaction is just the cherry on top of the ice cream sundae. I hate misleading threads where TC's take an article and add lies to the article. I don't care the faction, I hate the misleading.

You got on my nerves because of your dig at the moderation team with your high horse attitude. Like everything you do is in the best interests of the community. This topic didnt need you to step in and "straighten it out". People are quite capable of interpreting information on their own. The forums run perfectly well without your self inflated ego stepping in to save the day.

Not that I expect anything less from the one and only gamespotter of the year.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By SolidTy

@always_explicit said:

@SolidTy said:

@always_explicit said:

@SolidTy said:

@Master_ShakeXXX said:

Yes!

"On Xbox"

wha... NO!

What the rumor is :

Thank you so much.

I really got on your nerves calling out a poster that's a liar...hmmm, must be the liar is a lemming that used Xbox in the title and OP that got you riled. Lies are a-okay, depending on what what plastic box you place under your TV (in your case, Xbone and 360).

Don't fret, TC had fun lying and I had fun straightening the LIES out in the thread which should have been locked, your interaction/overreaction is just the cherry on top of the ice cream sundae.

I hate (as do many, many others) misleading threads where s TC takes an article and adds LIES to the article in the thread. Deliberately trolling and misleading, including the title. People fall for this, as evidenced in this thread. You should hate TROLLS that lie lie this too, it's disruptive. Already users here have taken the lies as truth. I don't care the faction, I hate the misleading and LIES.

No insults were directed towards the moderation team, that's called an observation. "Even with tons of new moderators, I'm still surprised this misleading thread is open to be honest. " Now you are trying to manipulate the circumstances and rally up support under false pretenses. I can now understand why you would want to defend LIARS in general considering what you just tried. The thread should have been locked once the MISLEADING Lies were discovered, as they have thousands of times before in SW.

The TC lied, that wasn't an insult, he did. ;) You directed an insult towards me (mounted high horse), and you had nothing to do with the TC's lies), which means you may be a little too frazzled and upset to be thinking clearly. Emotions can do that. Of course, it's possible the TC is your alternate account (alt) and you are defending your alternate accounts honor, lol. Hopefully that's not the case, I'd like to think better of you.

In any event, I called out a LIAR and TROLL who has deceptively fooled users in this thread by deliberately manipulating information and LYING. You have come in here throw insults and protect this LIAR and TROLL. A for effort, but good job nonetheless.

C-.

You got on my nerves because of your dig at the moderation team with your high horse attitude. Like everything you do is in the best interests of the community. This topic didnt need you to step in and "straighten it out". People are quite capable of interpreting information on their own. The forums run perfectly well without your self inflated ego stepping in to save the day.

I can see you are very emotional, and I can hazard a guess as to why. I don't have a high horse attitude, that's just like your opinion man. Regardless, the TC TROLL clearly and deliberately lied and created bogus thread. I called it out. Other users called it out. Still others took the FAKE News at face value and FELL FOR THE TC TROLLS efforts. This is why TROLLS DO THIS, because people fall for it. All the time across the internet trolls create lying misleading threads.

As I said above:

You have 1900 posts, I had over 45,000 posts (GS reduced it to 39,000). I've been in SW since 2005 and my first posts were in SW. 99% of my posts are in SW. I'm telling you this to let you know I've seen these lying TROLL THREADS go down hundreds of times over the years, and you are seemingly inexperienced by your naïveté.

TC lied on purpose to troll and confuse. People are obviously confused by the title and are taking it at face value as you can see by the posts. I've seen thousands of threads do this to users because people are lazy and don't click the link. Furthermore, the title is a DELIBERATE LIE constructed by the TC, and people that don't click on this thread but view it from SW forum won't know the TC lied.

You lack experience in SW judging from your low post count, yet your provide your opinion regardless. If you have been here longer, you would most likely be agreeing, but you don't have the experience. You assume there is ego involved when really it's just a LYING TROLL BEING CALLED OUT.

You need to get off your fan boy kick defending the Xbox Trolls and realize you are out of your depth. You are looking for a reason to be angry at me, perhaps I got on your nerves months ago (I caught you trolling months ago, maybe it was that or perhaps it was the Cloud Thread where I corrected TROLLS and you got involved then), maybe someone else got on your nerves and I'm here, but his scenario is about a LYING TROLL who created FAKE NEWS. Your emotional outbursts, opinions, and insults have no place or bearing on this thread.

Perhaps you should quote me a different time and next time TRY to stay on topic as you failed to do so today.

So far in this thread you haven't commented ON TOPIC about the LIES the TC created or Dino Crisis 3. You are relying on Ad Hominems and are actually completely off-topic with your posts in this thread. Again, seems you are emotional about something, and it may involve horses, I'm not sure. Good luck to you. I wish you well and hope you can stay on point next time.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 SolidTy

@t1striker said:

Hey stop trying to make me want a Xbox, I loved Dino Crisis 1, and 2(the 3rd one sucked, and basically had a very slim resemblance to the first 2).

Turns out the Topic Creator (TC) Trolled and lied when creating this thread.

The rumor is that Capcom is working on Dino Crisis as revealed by the link to Playstation Universe in the OP.

The TC/TROLL lied and said it was coming to Xbox in the title and Opening Post (OP) when the platform for this game has not been announced.

The Trolling TC took the news and added a lie and then created the thread. It's not allowed in SW, but this is a good example of how it can fool users.

Happy posting and be careful about the trolls this place attracts.

always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 always_explicit

@SolidTy said:

@always_explicit said:

I can see you are very emotional, and I can hazard a guess as to why. I don't have a high horse attitude, that's just like your opinion man. Regardless, the TC TROLL clearly and deliberately lied and created bogus thread. I called it out. Other users called it out. Still others took the FAKE News at face value and FELL FOR THE TC TROLLS efforts. This is why TROLLS DO THIS, because people fall for it. All the time across the internet.

As I said above:

You have 1900 posts, I had over 45,000 posts. I've been in SW since 2005 and my first posts were in SW. 99% of my posts are in SW. I'm telling you this to let you know I've seen these lying TROLL THREADS go down hundreds of times over the years, and you are seemingly inexperienced by your naïveté.

TC lied on purpose to troll and confuse. People are obviously confused by the title and are taking it at face value as you can see by the posts. I've seen thousands of threads do this to users because people are lazy and don't click the link. Furthermore, the title is a lie, and people that don't click on this thread but view it from SW won't know the TC lied.

You lack experience, yet your provide your opinion regardless. If you have been here longer, you would most likely be agreeing, but you don't have the experience. You assume there is ego involved when really it's just a LYING TROLL BEING CALLED OUT.

You need to get off your fanboy kick defending the Xbox Trolls and realize you are out of your depth. You are looking for a reason to be angry at me, perhaps I got on your nerves months ago, maybe someone else got on your nerves and I'm here, but his scenario is about a LYING TROLL who created FAKE NEWS. Your emotional outbursts, opinions, and insults have no place or bearing on this thread.

Perhaps you should quote me a different time and next time TRY to stay on topic as you failed to do so today.

So far in this thread you haven't commented ON TOPIC about the LIES the TC created or Dino Crisis 3. You are relying on Ad Hominems and are actually completely off-topic with your posts in this thread. Again, seems you are emotional about something, and it may involve horses, I'm not sure. Good luck to you. I wish you well and hope you can stay on point next time.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By SolidTy

@always_explicit said:

@SolidTy said:

@always_explicit said:

I can see you are very emotional, and I can hazard a guess as to why. I don't have a high horse attitude, that's just like your opinion man. Regardless, the TC TROLL clearly and deliberately lied and created bogus thread. I called it out. Other users called it out. Still others took the FAKE News at face value and FELL FOR THE TC TROLLS efforts. This is why TROLLS DO THIS, because people fall for it. All the time across the internet trolls create lying misleading threads.

As I said above:

You have 1900 posts, I had over 45,000 posts (GS reduced it to 39,000). I've been in SW since 2005 and my first posts were in SW. 99% of my posts are in SW. I'm telling you this to let you know I've seen these lying TROLL THREADS go down hundreds of times over the years, and you are seemingly inexperienced by your naïveté.

TC lied on purpose to troll and confuse. People are obviously confused by the title and are taking it at face value as you can see by the posts. I've seen thousands of threads do this to users because people are lazy and don't click the link. Furthermore, the title is a DELIBERATE LIE constructed by the TC, and people that don't click on this thread but view it from SW forum won't know the TC lied.

You lack experience in SW judging from your low post count, yet your provide your opinion regardless. If you have been here longer, you would most likely be agreeing, but you don't have the experience. You assume there is ego involved when really it's just a LYING TROLL BEING CALLED OUT.

You need to get off your fan boy kick defending the Xbox Trolls and realize you are out of your depth. You are looking for a reason to be angry at me, perhaps I got on your nerves months ago (I caught you trolling months ago, maybe it was that or perhaps it was the Cloud Thread where I corrected TROLLS and you got involved then), maybe someone else got on your nerves and I'm here, but his scenario is about a LYING TROLL who created FAKE NEWS. Your emotional outbursts, opinions, and insults have no place or bearing on this thread.

Still offtopic eh? lol.

I understand, you got OWNED hard...again. It probably wasn't clear to you. Perhaps you should stick to your desperate, rumor-mongering misterXBOXpediamedia threads, lol.

always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By always_explicit

@SolidTy said:

@always_explicit said:

@SolidTy said:

@always_explicit said:

As I said above:

Still offtopic eh? lol.

I understand, you got OWNED hard again.

How so?

Also can you elaborate the on the difference between getting OWNED hard and OWNED softly?

UnbiasedPoster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By UnbiasedPoster
Member since 2013 • 1134 Posts

@always_explicit said:

@SolidTy said:

@always_explicit said:

I can see you are very emotional, and I can hazard a guess as to why. I don't have a high horse attitude, that's just like your opinion man. Regardless, the TC TROLL clearly and deliberately lied and created bogus thread. I called it out. Other users called it out. Still others took the FAKE News at face value and FELL FOR THE TC TROLLS efforts. This is why TROLLS DO THIS, because people fall for it. All the time across the internet.

As I said above:

You have 1900 posts, I had over 45,000 posts. I've been in SW since 2005 and my first posts were in SW. 99% of my posts are in SW. I'm telling you this to let you know I've seen these lying TROLL THREADS go down hundreds of times over the years, and you are seemingly inexperienced by your naïveté.

TC lied on purpose to troll and confuse. People are obviously confused by the title and are taking it at face value as you can see by the posts. I've seen thousands of threads do this to users because people are lazy and don't click the link. Furthermore, the title is a lie, and people that don't click on this thread but view it from SW won't know the TC lied.

You lack experience, yet your provide your opinion regardless. If you have been here longer, you would most likely be agreeing, but you don't have the experience. You assume there is ego involved when really it's just a LYING TROLL BEING CALLED OUT.

You need to get off your fanboy kick defending the Xbox Trolls and realize you are out of your depth. You are looking for a reason to be angry at me, perhaps I got on your nerves months ago, maybe someone else got on your nerves and I'm here, but his scenario is about a LYING TROLL who created FAKE NEWS. Your emotional outbursts, opinions, and insults have no place or bearing on this thread.

It's easy to know when someone gets owned on these forums because all they post is recycled internet pics and scream butthurt or something similar.

Just save some face and stop responding.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#67  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
@TigerSuperman said:

Looks like we get to shoot dinosaurs again. Now the question is where? Space again? Dimensional rift? France? Popcorn?

This may be that sneaky japanese support Phil was talking about. Although Dino Crisis would need a complete overhaul to sell (so popcorn) well enough to be a big release in the west. I suppose it may fair a bit better in the japanese launch. I would say a solid 10,000 copies LTD. lol.

It doesn't say this is coming out for XBox. It says Capcom is planning on rebooting the Dino Crisis franchise. That's about it. The first two games were on the Playstation and the 3rd game was on the original Xbox. We don't know what platform this new game will be on.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#68  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@seanmcloughlin said:

Dino Crisis 1 and 2 were awesome. After that the series died

The whole series pretty much sucked. The 1st game was average. The 2nd game was good and the 3rd game sucked. If Capcom reboots this, it will be on PS4 & XB1. I can't see any company paying to have this exclusive on their system.

always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 always_explicit

@UnbiasedPoster said:

@always_explicit said:

It's easy to know when someone gets owned on these forums because all they post is recycled internet pics and scream butthurt or something similar.

Well then Il use some solidTy logic and tell you that you have only been a member since 2013 so you must by unaware and naive as to how these forums work. Sound fair. Or am I started to sound a little self righteous and arrogant. That was my point. I dont think the mindless diatribe above is any form of ownage. In fact I think the amount of words used in contrast with the actual content proves quite the opposite. I certainly dont feel OWNED HARD.

My point was very simple. Let the mods do their jobs, let the forum users click the links and interpret the information themselves. We dont need SolidTy - one and only gamespotter of the year....to do that for us. Evidently you do.

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

Probably will be 720p sub 30fps.... Like DR3

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By SolidTy

@always_explicit said:

@UnbiasedPoster said:

@always_explicit said:

Well then Il use some solidTy logic and tell you that you have only been a member since 2013 so you must by unaware and naive as to how these forums work. Sound fair. Or am I started to sound a little self righteous and arrogant. That was my point. I dont think the mindless diatribe above is any form of ownage. In fact I think the amount of words used in contrast with the actual content proves quite the opposite. I certainly dont feel OWNED HARD.

My point was very simple. Let the mods do their jobs, let the forum users click the links and interpret the information themselves. We dont need SolidTy - one and only gamespotter of the year....to do that for us. Evidently you do.

I read that as:

"Blah, Blah, Blah...I'm a disruptive poster that remains offtopic and butthurt, listen to me." Not one post from you is on topic.

TC Trolled and lied. TC Troll Got Caught. You caught feels. You heart Xbox. Get over it.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#72  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

screw that noise, have MS throw a bunch of money at DICE and have them make an adult themed Dino Riders video game with online Battlefield elements like 64 player MP...

PsychoLemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 PsychoLemons
Member since 2011 • 3183 Posts

I thought they killed off the franchise after the third game.

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

That name alone sounds pretty cool! Dino Crisis 4 fk

i like the sound of it.

always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By always_explicit

@SolidTy said:

@always_explicit said:

@UnbiasedPoster said:

@always_explicit said:

I read that as:

"Blah, Blah, Blah...I'm a disruptive poster that remains offtopic and butthurt, listen to me." Not one post from you is on topic.

TC Trolled and lied. TC Troll Got Caught. You caught feels. You heart Xbox. Get over it.

I know terrible isnt it. Can you nor hear the millions of gamespotters begging of SoildTy to come and save the forums for my evil shenanigans.

Note to Mods: please ensure SolidTy is kept abreast of all forum posts so he can deem who is and isnt lying and what information is and isnt correct. We need someone experienced like him with 40,000 posts to interpret information for us because less experienced users are incapable of left clicking links and reading basic English .

Thank you SolidTy for your superior ability to click and read. If only I had been here for 2 more years and posted more perhaps then you would think of me as highly as you think of yourself.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 SolidTy

@always_explicit said:

@SolidTy said:

@always_explicit said:

@UnbiasedPoster said:

@always_explicit said:

I read that as:

I know terrible isnt it. Can you nor hear the millions of gamespotters begging of SoildTy to come and save the forums for my evil shenanigans.

Note to Mods: please ensure SolidTy is kept abreast of all forum posts so he can deem who is and isnt lying and what information is and isnt correct. We need someone experienced like him with 40,000 posts to interpret information for us because less experienced users are incapable of left clicking links and reading basic English .

Thank you SolidTy for your superior ability to click and read. If only I had been here for 2 more years and posted more perhaps then you would think of me as highly as you think of yourself.

Good post, but...still off Dino Crisis topic. :(