LOL You thought that Square Enix countdown was for Star Ocean?? THEATRHYTHM iOS?

• 75 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
Star Galaxy? Will there be an English version? I guess the browser translator might be ok. I wonder if there will be any fee for this? When is Square going to make another Brave Fencer Musashi? I'd love to play a sequel of this game.
MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 MFDOOM1983
Member since 2010 • 8465 Posts

As long as you guys keep falling for this sh!t the more they will keep doing it. That and charging you 20 bucks for ipad games.

heretrix
People ask for higher quality games on ios then complain when prices go up. ..
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#53 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

[QUOTE="Slashkice"]

When one teaser site falls, another rises.

[spoiler] though this new one is more obvious [/spoiler]

straightedge_X

I really enjoyed Theatrhythm so I'm excited for more. I can't view the site at the moment, but I'm hoping the series expands to cover other Square Enix games.

I was really confused initially when seeing the avy and then reading the post. =/

Avatar image for deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
Member since 2009 • 6176 Posts
[QUOTE="ShadowDeathX"]System Wars: "WAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA We want NEW IPs" Square Enix announces a new game within a new IP. System Wars: "Are you stupid? We want more sequels! I guess SE doesn't like money."

Too bad this new game isn't at all interesting in any way.
straightedge_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 straightedge_X
Member since 2012 • 712 Posts

[QUOTE="straightedge_X"][QUOTE="Slashkice"]

When one teaser site falls, another rises.

[spoiler] though this new one is more obvious [/spoiler]

DJ-Lafleur

I really enjoyed Theatrhythm so I'm excited for more. I can't view the site at the moment, but I'm hoping the series expands to cover other Square Enix games.

I was really confused initially when seeing the avy and then reading the post. =/

:P
Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#56 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
MMO and browser based? No thanks. Shame.
bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#57 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts
I know this is off topic, but I was wondering what you guys thought about The World Ends With You. I'm thinking of picking up the DS version since the iOS version doesn't support the iPod Touch 4G.straightedge_X
I can't even play Theatrhythm on my iPod Touch 4Gen. :roll: Yeah TWEWY is incredibly worth it, but I bought it when it was $15. I bet the price went up since then
Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

I've pretty much stopped focusing on squareenix as a developer for quite some time now.

Atleast they have been a decent publisher.

sandbox3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 sandbox3d
Member since 2010 • 5166 Posts

I miss SquareSoft. :cry:

Gue1

Me too. Its really crazy, they could be so much better. They have the IPs. They have the money. They have the talent. They have everything necessary to be a top tier game developing Juggernaut like they once were. They're just missing a sense of direction.

sandbox3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 sandbox3d

System Wars: "WAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA We want NEW IPs" Square Enix announces a new game within a new IP. System Wars: "Are you stupid? We want more sequels! I guess SE doesn't like money."ShadowDeathX

Oh I didnt know this was a Nintendo topic.

Seriously, of all the complaints I see for SE, new IPs isn't really one of them. Quite the opposite actually. People want to see SE utilize their old IPs and utilize them well. And tbh, that really isnt asking too much.

straightedge_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 straightedge_X
[QUOTE="straightedge_X"]I know this is off topic, but I was wondering what you guys thought about The World Ends With You. I'm thinking of picking up the DS version since the iOS version doesn't support the iPod Touch 4G.bbkkristian
I can't even play Theatrhythm on my iPod Touch 4Gen. :roll: Yeah TWEWY is incredibly worth it, but I bought it when it was $15. I bet the price went up since then

I was able to find that and 999 on Amazon for $20 each so I jumped on both of them.

Is Theatrhythm really not supported on the 4G? Square Enix seems to have abandoned it fairly quickly if that's the case. I figured developers would at least support both the 4G and 5G. I can't afford to keep up with iOS gaming if that becomes the norm.
Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

sandbox3d

Me too. Its really crazy, they could be so much better. They have the IPs. They have the money. They have the talent. They have everything necessary to be a top tier game developing Juggernaut like they once were. They're just missing a sense of direction.

not just that, what the f*ck happened to Enix? massively depressing on all fronts.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#63 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts
[QUOTE="straightedge_X"][QUOTE="campzor"]who are they targeting? No seriously, who? Dont they know their fanbase is on consoles?

Well to be fair, it's not like their fanbase has been begging for a certain remake or certain sequels. It's hard to gauge what your fans want when they're so quiet. :roll:

The only thing that I approve from square is that they have ignored the requests for the FF7 remake/sequels. FF7 already had enough milking, its time for square to let their baby go.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61473 Posts

Shocking... Square Enix done f*ck'd up!

Seriously, they've shown themselves to be incredibly capable publishers, yet screw up the simplest sh*t.

sandbox3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 sandbox3d

[QUOTE="sandbox3d"]

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

ReadingRainbow4

not just that, what the f*ck happened to Enix? massively depressing on all fronts.

Hey, hey, one problem at a time man.:P

Nah, you're right though. If someone would have told me last gen that Square Enix would become like this I would have laughed in their face. Its pretty amazing how fast it all happened. Almost like they're doing it on purpose.

el3m2tigre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66 el3m2tigre
Member since 2007 • 4232 Posts

SE get your shet together and finish vs XIII

kyacat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#67 kyacat
Member since 2003 • 4408 Posts
Way to go square to ignore your fanbase who made you money by making a mmo browser
bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#68 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts
[QUOTE="bbkkristian"][QUOTE="straightedge_X"]I know this is off topic, but I was wondering what you guys thought about The World Ends With You. I'm thinking of picking up the DS version since the iOS version doesn't support the iPod Touch 4G.straightedge_X

I was able to find that and 999 on Amazon for $20 each so I jumped on both of them.

Is Theatrhythm really not supported on the 4G? Square Enix seems to have abandoned it fairly quickly if that's the case. I figured developers would at least support both the 4G and 5G. I can't afford to keep up with iOS gaming if that becomes the norm.

Yup, crashes every time I try to play a song. -_-
straightedge_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 straightedge_X
[QUOTE="bbkkristian"][QUOTE="straightedge_X"][QUOTE="bbkkristian"] I can't even play Theatrhythm on my iPod Touch 4Gen. :roll: Yeah TWEWY is incredibly worth it, but I bought it when it was $15. I bet the price went up since then

Yup, crashes every time I try to play a song. -_-

Vice City seems to be crashing on 4th gens as well. I guess I have no choice but to pick up a 5th gen next week. Joy. :x
percech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 percech
Member since 2011 • 5237 Posts

The only good thing about Square Enix is Eidos.

DrTrafalgarLaw
Who hurt you?
straightedge_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 straightedge_X
[QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"]

The only good thing about Square Enix is Eidos.

percech
Who hurt you?

I actually agree with him for once. Feels dirty.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

sandbox3d

They have the talent.

Well that's somewhat debatable and remains to be seen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="straightedge_X"][QUOTE="campzor"]who are they targeting? No seriously, who? Dont they know their fanbase is on consoles?

Well to be fair, it's not like their fanbase has been begging for a certain remake or certain sequels. It's hard to gauge what your fans want when they're so quiet. :roll:

FF7 already had enough milking, its time for square to let their baby go.

It had a bunch of mediocre spinoffs and a terrible movie but never got the remake it deserved.
Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#74 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts

Morons.

Not Square, I mean, but the people who keep getting duped by teasers. Square is smart to get free attention from you people like this every time they make some throwaway announcement.

Lucky_Krystal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#75 Lucky_Krystal
Member since 2011 • 1390 Posts

[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="straightedge_X"] Well to be fair, it's not like their fanbase has been begging for a certain remake or certain sequels. It's hard to gauge what your fans want when they're so quiet. :roll:Crossel777
FF7 already had enough milking, its time for square to let their baby go.

It had a bunch of mediocre spinoffs and a terrible movie but never got the remake it deserved.

That remake is never coming.