lol week after week ps4 multiplats outselling Xbone versions

• 113 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16480 posts) -

You kids get excited over the silliest things.

#52 Posted by MonsieurX (28737 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@MonsieurX: yes Xbone has a chance in japan and rest of europe LMAOoooo

lmao no charts and only UK!111

lololol

extra lol

#53 Edited by -Damien- (5115 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

lol lemmigs hiding behind x360 when Xbone is a big joke

cows hiding behind UK

nope, as data becomes more available, we'll post sale data from every single country in multiple threads if possible, nothing to fear here in cows camp.

enjoy the sales thread lemms

#54 Edited by MonsieurX (28737 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

@MonsieurX said:

@lglz1337 said:

cows hiding behind UK

nope, as data becomes more available, we'll post sale data from every single country in multiple threads if possible, nothing to fear here in cows camp.

Cows enjoying the sales game cause they don't have any good games to play on PS4 confirmed

#55 Posted by -Damien- (5115 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

@MonsieurX said:

@lglz1337 said:

cows hiding behind UK

Cows enjoying the sales game cause they don't have any good games to play on PS4 confirmed

lol lemms already trying to change the subject

#56 Posted by MonsieurX (28737 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

@MonsieurX said:

@-Damien- said:

@MonsieurX said:

@lglz1337 said:

cows hiding behind UK

lol lemms already trying to change the subject

Sorry,I can't hear you over the fact that the PS4 still doesn't have a AAAE game

#57 Posted by coasterguy65 (5741 posts) -

@tormentos: Who are you people? I'm just pointing out fanboy hypocrisy, and yes it happens from all factions...the PS fanboys are just more vocal about it.

#58 Posted by Heil68 (42691 posts) -

SONY is on a ROLL guys with the illustrious PS4.

#59 Posted by SonySoldier-_- (713 posts) -

Well its not really surprising if you think about it.

A larger attach rate along with most PS4 multipats outperforming the XBone versions with either a higher resolution or higher frames per second.

Microsoft entered this gen overconfident thinking a weaker and $100 more expensive console would outsell the PS4. Sony made a similar mistake last gen.

#60 Edited by gago-gago (9117 posts) -

Who's surprised? The Xbox One isn't even available at the same regions the PS4 is.

#61 Edited by StrongBlackVine (8403 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337:

StormyJoe sees that the first game on the list is an Xbox 360 game, giggles at the instant cow self ownage, and goes on to another thread...

What will you do in five years when the 360 is out of production and the Xbone continues on its path of being

Blown

the

fuck

out

?

The better question is: when the XB1 is selling as well, if not better, than the PS4, how big will your head explode?

Cows gonna cow...

We all know that is not gonna happen. Sony owns Europe and Japan while Microsoft is fighting for their lives in the US.

#62 Edited by StormyJoe (4584 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337:

StormyJoe sees that the first game on the list is an Xbox 360 game, giggles at the instant cow self ownage, and goes on to another thread...

What will you do in five years when the 360 is out of production and the Xbone continues on its path of being

Blown

the

fuck

out

?

The better question is: when the XB1 is selling as well, if not better, than the PS4, how big will your head explode?

Cows gonna cow...

We all know that is not gonna happen. Sony owns Europe and Japan while Microsoft is fighting for their lives in the US.

NPD = USA.

#63 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8403 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337:

Blown

the

fuck

out

?

Cows gonna cow...

NPD = USA.

I know what NPD is. I simply stating the fact that Xbox One is being stomped worldwide and fighting parity in the US. NPD won't be a crutch as I see lems trying ignore worldwide numbers already.

#64 Edited by StormyJoe (4584 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337:

Blown

the

fuck

out

?

Cows gonna cow...

NPD = USA.

I know what NPD is. I simply stating the fact that Xbox One is being stomped worldwide and fighting parity in the US. NPD won't be a crutch as I see lems trying ignore worldwide numbers already.

First off, it's not being "stomped", the consoles are a few 100K apart from each other right now; and these are still launch figures.

Secondly, the 360 tied the PS3 w/o Japan at all, and the XB1 has not even launched in all countries yet.

#65 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8403 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:

@StormyJoe said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337:

Blown

the

fuck

out

?

Cows gonna cow...

NPD = USA.

First off, it's not being "stomped", the consoles are a few 100K apart from each other right now; and these are still launch figures.

Secondly, the 360 tied the PS3 w/o Japan at all, and the XB1 has not even launched in all countries yet.

The number is more than million unless you are trying to count those 900K Xbones that were still sitting on shelves as sales. The reason Xbox is not launching in those countries any time soon is because they have no chance of winning them. Xbox needs to dominate the US like it did last gen or it will be slaughter, like a 30-40 million lead for PS4.

#66 Posted by StormyJoe (4584 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@StormyJoe said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337:

Blown

the

fuck

out

?

Cows gonna cow...

NPD = USA.

The number is more than million unless you are trying to count those 900K Xbones that were still sitting on shelves as sales. The reason Xbox is not launching in those countries any time soon is because they have no chance of winning them. Xbox needs to dominate the US like it did last gen or it will be slaughter, like a 30-40 million lead for PS4.

That 900K is cow speculation. If there was such a glut of XB1s sitting on store shelves, then MS would have to cut production, and they haven't.

And, they haven't launched in those territories because they haven't gotten the voice recognition to work properly there. All of the regions that MS is not in now with the XB1, it will be within the next 6-12 months.

#67 Posted by Shielder7 (4703 posts) -

I think everything is going as planned for both companies. No one coming under or going over.

MS never planed on letting Sony take the lead, in fact they stated before hand " Do you really think we'd let Sony have 50% of the market" and than they did.

#68 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8403 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:

@StormyJoe said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@StormyJoe said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337:

Blown

the

fuck

out

?

Cows gonna cow...

NPD = USA.

That 900K is cow speculation. If there was such a glut of XB1s sitting on store shelves, then MS would have to cut production, and they haven't.

And, they haven't launched in those territories because they haven't gotten the voice recognition to work properly there. All of the regions that MS is not in now with the XB1, it will be within the next 6-12 months.

That doesn't change the situation of Europe being owned by Sony and Microsoft having lost control of the US market. Also Microsoft has no chance in Japan.

#69 Edited by Evo_nine (1581 posts) -

When your choices are knack and killzone....well.....they will take anything lol

#70 Posted by tonitorsi (8136 posts) -

What about CoD?

Selling more on the Quad since launch.

#71 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (3786 posts) -

lol trying too hard.

And lol at "titanfall the last hope", cows have been saying something like that every step of the way since the X1 reveal... And nothing happens.

#72 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (3231 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:

@StormyJoe said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@StormyJoe said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337:

Blown

the

fuck

out

?

Cows gonna cow...

NPD = USA.

3 million sold + 3.9 million shipped = 900,000 unwanted Bones clogging stockrooms worldwide. Not speculation, just maths. :)

#73 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3231 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337:

Blown

the

fuck

out

?

Cows gonna cow...

Thankfully for my cranial health, that hypothetical will go unanswered for obvious reasons.

The XB1 isn't even out in all territories yet. You are basing sales 2-3 years from now of launch sales figures.

Cows... LOL!

Oh look, another dumbfuck lem who thinks Finland, Thailand and Peru will save the Xbone.

Meanwhile, both consoles aren't out in Japan. Guess which one has more of a chance? Hint: it's not the one that rhymes with Egg Zone.

#74 Edited by silversix_ (13644 posts) -
#76 Edited by StormyJoe (4584 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@StormyJoe said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@StormyJoe said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337:

Blown

the

fuck

out

?

Cows gonna cow...

NPD = USA.

3 million sold + 3.9 million shipped = 900,000 unwanted Bones clogging stockrooms worldwide. Not speculation, just maths. :)

It is speculation. And, I will counter that with this: if there were that many on shelves, MS would have to cut manufacturing. They haven't.

#77 Posted by StormyJoe (4584 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337:

Blown

the

fuck

out

?

Cows gonna cow...

Thankfully for my cranial health, that hypothetical will go unanswered for obvious reasons.

The XB1 isn't even out in all territories yet. You are basing sales 2-3 years from now of launch sales figures.

Cows... LOL!

Oh look, another dumbfuck lem who thinks Finland, Thailand and Peru will save the Xbone.

Meanwhile, both consoles aren't out in Japan. Guess which one has more of a chance? Hint: it's not the one that rhymes with Egg Zone.

Dumbfuck? REALLY?

1. I'm smarter than you. Fact of life...deal with it.
  2. The difference is not a million - it's about .2 million.
  3. I don't expect MS to "win" a sales month until late this year. But, there is not going to be a PS2 vs Xbox sales advantage for Sony like you cows believe there is. You all are still butthurt over last gen... maybe it has clouded your minds.
#78 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3231 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337:

Blown

the

fuck

out

?

Cows gonna cow...

Cows... LOL!

Dumbfuck? REALLY?

3. I don't expect MS to "win" a sales month until late this year. But, there is not going to be a PS2 vs Xbox sales advantage for Sony like you cows believe there is. You all are still butthurt over last gen... maybe it has clouded your minds.

lel. It's 4.2 million vs 3 million. It literally says right there ON THE FUCKING CHART and that gap is only going to get wider.

#79 Posted by StormyJoe (4584 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337:

Blown

the

fuck

out

?

Cows gonna cow...

Cows... LOL!

Dumbfuck? REALLY?

lel. It's 4.2 million vs 3 million. It literally says right there ON THE FUCKING CHART and that gap is only going to get wider.

OK. I really don't care what your little chart says. I care what MS legally informed their investors. They shipped 3.9 million, and explained that the 900K were in the pipeline to be sold. If there were 900K "on the shelves", they would have had to - legally - told their investors via their 10-K report that they anticipated soft demand and were going to slow manufacturing.

The big wigs at MS cannot lie on their 10-K. It's a criminal offense that is always, always prosecuted.

You can get mad, swear, do whatever you want. You are believing a fallacy. Don't get ticked at me for pointing it out.

#80 Edited by Krelian-co (10067 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337:

Blown

the

fuck

out

?

Cows gonna cow...

Cows... LOL!

Dumbfuck? REALLY?

u need to stop having meltdowns stormy, it's getting embarrassing. Also you need to accept xbone is getting

Blown the

fuck out

#81 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3231 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337:

Blown

the

fuck

out

?

Cows gonna cow...

Cows... LOL!

Dumbfuck? REALLY?

OK. I really don't care what your little chart says. I care what MS legally informed their investors. They shipped 3.9 million, and explained that the 900K were in the pipeline to be sold. If there were 900K "on the shelves", they would have had to - legally - told their investors via their 10-K report that they anticipated soft demand and were going to slow manufacturing.

The big wigs at MS cannot lie on their 10-K. It's a criminal offense that is always, always prosecuted.

You can get mad, swear, do whatever you want. You are believing a fallacy. Don't get ticked at me for pointing it out.

900k in the pipeline to be sold = 900k Xbone rotting on shelves. It could not be any less difficult.

Then again when it's a case of Xbone being

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

you've got to try and mitigate the damage as best you can. Obviously in MS' case, another Surface-style debacle is preferable to admitting defeat by slowing down production.

#82 Posted by StormyJoe (4584 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337:

Blown

the

fuck

out

?

Cows gonna cow...

Cows... LOL!

Dumbfuck? REALLY?

u need to stop having meltdowns stormy, it's getting embarrassing. Also you need to accept xbone is getting

Blown the

fuck out

No matter how many times you try to insinuate it, I am not crying, nor am I having a meltdown. All I am doing is setting the record straight.

Again, is there a reason why you are so obsessed over my state of mind? It's almost at stalker level. You may want to see some help with that.

#83 Edited by StormyJoe (4584 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337:

Blown

the

fuck

out

?

Cows gonna cow...

Cows... LOL!

Dumbfuck? REALLY?

900k in the pipeline to be sold = 900k Xbone rotting on shelves. It could not be any less difficult.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

you've got to try and mitigate the damage as best you can. Obviously in MS' case, another Surface-style debacle is preferable to admitting defeat by slowing down production.

I am not doing any "damage control". I understand the legality of 10-K reports, and you apparently do not. It's OK, the world needs ditch diggers, too.

#84 Edited by LJS9502_basic (149522 posts) -

@tormentos said:

""lol week after week ps4 multiplats outselling Xbone versions""

Thread tittle.^^

""TC , according to this Fable anniversary is above every Ps4 exclusive, what gives with the false information?""

Your Reply. ^^

Does not compute....

He say multiplatforms on PS4 are outselling the xbox one versions,and you replay with a exclusive 360 game Fable and accuse him of giving false information,do you even read what you quote.?

Dude the xbox 360 did it 2 weeks early,and in the 3rd quarter the PS3 outsold the xbox 360 by 100K,it was on sony last reports and MS last one to.

They are basically tied if the PS3 is not ahead already,funny how you still gold to such a miserable breach,yet don't say anything about the 1.2 Million the PS4 pulled on the xbox one in just 6 weeks..

I was replying to his point that the 360 is in third place, which it isn't according to the information i provided, why would i talk about the Ps4 trouncing the xbone is sales when i was replying to what he specifically said? anyway, don't bother replying, i decided to not give you the time of day a long time ago because even if people provide evidence that completey refutes your claims you refuse to back down and stick your fingers in your ears ang go 'la'la' i am not listening' like some immature child, it's pointless arguing with somebody who makes up lies about people and doesn't even have the human decency to back down when they are proven wrong.

The 360 is either tied with the PS3...or in third. It no longer has outsold it.

#85 Posted by ni6htmare01 (836 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337:

Blown

the

fuck

out

?

Cows gonna cow...

Cows... LOL!

You have to take the account that PS4 is not out in Asia and Japan where PS4 will blow The Bone away in those territories!

#86 Posted by StormyJoe (4584 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337:

Blown

the

fuck

out

?

Cows gonna cow...

Cows... LOL!

You have to take the account that PS4 is not out in Asia and Japan where PS4 will blow The Bone away in those territories!

Well, no on knows what China will do. As for Japan, the PS3 didn't sell that well there - only about 10% of PS3 sales came from Japan.

#87 Posted by Riverwolf007 (23398 posts) -

so funny how everyone's priorities change every gen.

just 6 months ago multiplat quality and sales was the least important thing in sw.

now, it's supa important.

ha.

#88 Edited by tdkmillsy (1227 posts) -

Nothing else to buy, they bound to buy the multiplats.

Why is this news?

#89 Posted by delta3074 (17619 posts) -

@delta3074 said:

@tormentos said:

Thread tittle.^^

""TC , according to this Fable anniversary is above every Ps4 exclusive, what gives with the false information?""

Your Reply. ^^

Does not compute....

He say multiplatforms on PS4 are outselling the xbox one versions,and you replay with a exclusive 360 game Fable and accuse him of giving false information,do you even read what you quote.?

Dude the xbox 360 did it 2 weeks early,and in the 3rd quarter the PS3 outsold the xbox 360 by 100K,it was on sony last reports and MS last one to.

They are basically tied if the PS3 is not ahead already,funny how you still gold to such a miserable breach,yet don't say anything about the 1.2 Million the PS4 pulled on the xbox one in just 6 weeks..

I was replying to his point that the 360 is in third place, which it isn't according to the information i provided, why would i talk about the Ps4 trouncing the xbone is sales when i was replying to what he specifically said? anyway, don't bother replying, i decided to not give you the time of day a long time ago because even if people provide evidence that completey refutes your claims you refuse to back down and stick your fingers in your ears ang go 'la'la' i am not listening' like some immature child, it's pointless arguing with somebody who makes up lies about people and doesn't even have the human decency to back down when they are proven wrong.

Prove it, i provided my evidence, you provide yours sunshine

the fact is, according to my evidence, that the 360 hit 80 million Before the Ps3, provide EVIDENCE that they are tied or the 360 is in first.

'it is because i say it is ' just ain't gonna cut the mustard dude.

Provide evidence, SOLID evidence like mine and i will concede i am wrong, not until.

#90 Posted by delta3074 (17619 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

I think everything is going as planned for both companies. No one coming under or going over.

MS never planed on letting Sony take the lead, in fact they stated before hand " Do you really think we'd let Sony have 50% of the market" and than they did.

it's nowhere near 50% of the market, the games console market include handhelds as well dude,lol

Thats why SONY consolidated all there sales figures.

#91 Posted by Riverwolf007 (23398 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@delta3074 said:

@tormentos said:

Thread tittle.^^

Your Reply. ^^

Does not compute....

Prove it, i provided my evidence, you provide yours sunshine

the fact is, according to my evidence, that the 360 hit 80 million Before the Ps3, provide EVIDENCE that they are tied or the 360 is in first.

'it is because i say it is ' just ain't gonna cut the mustard dude.

Provide evidence, SOLID evidence like mine and i will concede i am wrong, not until.

hey i saw this exact same debate earlier this week.

#92 Edited by cainetao11 (15917 posts) -

@lglz1337: Maybe because cows battle cry of exclusives last gen. At launch the X1 had more exclusives. How many times you expect me to play KZSF?

#93 Edited by I_can_haz (6484 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337:

Blown

the

fuck

out

?

Cows gonna cow...

Cows... LOL!

Dumbfuck? REALLY?

The difference is 1.2 million (4.2 vs 3 million) unless you're trying to lie that the 900,000 Xbones MS sold to retailers were instantly sold to customers. Judging by the mountains of Xbones collecting dust on shelves I'd say you're wrong.

#94 Edited by I_can_haz (6484 posts) -
@tdkmillsy said:

Nothing else to buy, they bound to buy the multiplats.

Why is this news?

and yet Killzone Shadow Fall is the highest selling nextgen exclusive having sold 2.1 million. Whoops, there goes your argument. Looks like PS4 owners are just buying more games period regardless of whether they are multiplat or exclusive. Xbone is getting....

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

#95 Posted by psx_warrior (1501 posts) -

I bought a new Xbone and 360 today with my tax money. YAY!!! Pure gaming goodness. While you people are arguing over sales, I'll be enjoying some really great games.

#96 Edited by BeardMaster (1580 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337:

Blown

the

fuck

out

?

Cows gonna cow...

Cows... LOL!

Dumbfuck? REALLY?

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Do you think anytime a retailer reorders more units MS and Sony contact the USS Enterprise and have scotty beam them onto shelves? Consoles ship internationally, hundreds of thousands of PS4s and xbones are in transit to retailers at any given time.

#97 Edited by lglz1337 (3023 posts) -
#98 Posted by StormyJoe (4584 posts) -

@I_can_haz: Exactly how many times do I have to prove that 900K issue is bullshit? It seems like I do it every other day with you. Do you suffer from short-term memory loss or something?

#99 Posted by I_can_haz (6484 posts) -

@I_can_haz: Exactly how many times do I have to prove that 900K issue is bullshit? It seems like I do it every other day with you. Do you suffer from short-term memory loss or something?

You never did because you can't, you're just posting your hopes and dreams. M$ official numbers for December said they sold 3 million to customers and shipped 3.9 million to retail and that's a fact. You can argue till you turn blue in the face but they had an extra 900K on store shelves when Sony completely sold out 4.2 million units #DEALWITHIT

#100 Posted by psx_warrior (1501 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@psx_warrior: and yet you come into this thread lmaoo

Well i like to see what's up in the forums. I visit Gamespot everyday. Just getting a little tired of Xbone getting ragged on so much when both Sony and Nintendo have made hardware choices in the past that made it difficult for developers to get their games up to snuff, but from the sound of it, it won't be long before devs get a grip on the hardware of the X1 and can get more of those games looking as good as or almost anyway as the PS4. PS2 was weak compared to Xbox but look how good Sony got games toward the end to look.