lol at 360 fanboys (concerning FFXIII)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Infinatey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Infinatey
Member since 2006 • 1059 Posts
The slighest word of exclusivity concerning FFXIII: They all immediatly say "it's multiplatform" when it's only under discussion.

The fact that DMC4 went multiplatform: Z0mg MGS4 Iz s0 g0nn4 b multi!

And I really hope that capcom/konami/square enix see what that microsoft executive said "1 down....2 to go", because I'm sure these 3 companies heavily respect sony and the PS3....and the fact that microsof thinks it's only those 3 games holding the PS3 up, I hope capcom/konami/square cancel any 360 projects in the works.

I used to respect capcom alot, but they've become the new EA....with so many unexpected multiplatforms. At a press conference they announced 2 exclusive games to the PS3 (DMC4 and monster hunter 3. The former isn't anymore) and 2 for the 360 (dead rising/lostplanet)...so now that it's 1-2, I hope capcom unleashes a new IP/sequel exclusive to the PS3 to even it back up (breath of fire??? Megaman?). Had capcom originally said DMC4 was multi, I would still respect them...but they humiliate sony days before the EU launch. They don't even know if there's an XBOX fanbase for DMC.

Same with Namco. They know they have a huge fanbase on the PS3 for ace combat....but for some reason in famatsu they say it's an exclusive. Has Namco themeselves said it is? I think it's going to be like the assassin's creed case, where there was the PS3 version originally in development and the 360 version is the only 1 announced but is the port. I hope they announce it for the PS3.....it'd be awesome with sixaxis.

Believe it or not, there are still some developers who care about finding a fanbase/pleasing the gamers over making money, still wanting to make money but choosing the former over the latter. Take team ninja.....they could have made more money making Sigma for the 360 (we all know 360 fanboys would praise it as the 2nd coming of christ had it been on the 360), but wanted to see if they could find a fanbase on the PS3, and this will ultimantly decide if team ninja will release ninja gaiden 2 on the PS3 and other games (dead or alive 5?, new IP?). I am definatly buying sigma, and I hope it sells a good amount of copies so that ninja gaiden 2 will come on over. I'd pull a 360 fanboy and put lots of topics on their board, like they did with DMC4.

Then they say all the PS3 has are DMC4 (gone), FF13, and MGS4, and that if they don't have those all is lost. Ugh.....yes, I guess sony doesn't have 1st or 2nd party games/developers. Kingdom hearts 3 (disney owns alot of the kingdom heart rights. disney+sony=blu ray and disney wants sony to win. Therefore this is obviously going to be an exclusive), God of War 3, heavenly sword, lair, warhawk, white knight story, rouge galaxy 2, dark cloud 3,new syphon filter, killzone2, new siren, legend of dragoon, new twisted metal, littlebig planet, sly cooper 4, uncharted: drake's fortune, Jak and Daxter (the lost frontier?), ratchet and clank 5, new team ico game.....and lots more that will only be available on the PS3. If all those 360 fanboys liked DMC4....then they should love GOW3/heavenly sword/sigma, of course I know some of them don't like the game but have no lives and go "YEAAAA Z0mg we got PS3 #1 game!".

Also....interesting new video of ninja gaiden sigma. The head of sigma says DMC4 isn't an action game, but more of a combo game, but still respects them and says they are going for a different idea. Also, I revently heard sigma will run in 1080p AND run in 60fps, this gives hope that factor 5 will be able to run lair in 1080p and 60fs like that originally said (though, I;d rather games only support 720p/1080i and run in a better frame rate, just because my TV doesn't support 1080p).

To be serious.....I wouldn;t be surprised if sony threw some money namco/capcom's way to make sure AC6/DMC4 stay on the PS3.

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/10197

BUY THIS GAME IF YOU HAVE A PS3. SUPPORT THE CAUSE

dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 dcm06
Member since 2005 • 2411 Posts
wow it doesnt matter to me ill get to play it on either system.
OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts
sounds like one of those fanboys that signed that petition.. :lol:  You guys really need to step back, take a deep breath and realize that the VG industry is a FREAKING BUSINESS!!!
re-tart356

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 re-tart356
Member since 2007 • 284 Posts
hate long reads