LittleBigPlanet 3 heading to PS3 as well

This topic is locked from further discussion.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Cross platform coming back to bite Cows in the ass.

LOL!!!!!

Only on here. In real life where things actually matter its actually convenient .

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#102 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@inb4uall said:

@kuu2 said:

LOL!!!!!

Only on here. In real life where things actually matter its actually convenient .

BS they don't even exist in SW!

/dealwithit

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 inb4uall

@b4x said:

@inb4uall said:

@kuu2 said:

LOL!!!!!

/dealwithit

so titanfall and forza horizon 2 don't exist? k.

funkmaster1233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 funkmaster1233
Member since 2014 • 706 Posts

Multiplat confirmed.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 B4X

@inb4uall said:

@b4x said:

@inb4uall said:

@kuu2 said:

LOL!!!!!

/dealwithit

Have you read the Sony fanboy survival guide?

If not. It's a great read. Sticky at the top of the forum. I love how it goes on the call a group of people lemmings.

Such a classy touch.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By B4X

Not my words. Only a cow would write this to protect a deficiency of ones platform. Quoted directly from the survival guide. If a cow did not write that I'll kiss your ass.

There is no such thing as "console exclusive" or "company exclusive." Console exclusive is a term coined by lemmings that used the Xbox 360/PC games as a means against the PS3. PC and Xbox brands are not "Microsoft Exclusive" as the PC is an open market in which even Sony (Playstation owner) distributes PCs. Furthermore, just because a game is Xbox One and Xbox 360, or PS3, PS4 and PSVita does not mean they are "exclusive." They are considered multiplatform games.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60679 Posts

@b4x:

Still mad?

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#108  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Blabadon: Multiplat just like Horizon 2. Now lets see if cows bash it like they did with Forza Horizon 2 when they found out it was on Xbox 360 as well. lmao!! Let the hypocritcy begin.

@ladyblue said:

Smart decision, can't ignore that 80+ million install base just to please some fanboys.

However this was known since the e3 conference.

Ok, so it' was smart decision that Microsoft did the same thing with Forza Horizon 2 then. Good to know.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12054 Posts

Cows don't even know the rules of SW even though the rules were written mostly by Cows.

Classic!

*Facepalm

Sony Fan continue to be the clowns of SW.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By B4X

@Heil68 said:

@b4x:

Still mad?

Why?

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 inb4uall

@b4x said:

@inb4uall said:

@b4x said:

@inb4uall said:

@kuu2 said:

LOL!!!!!

/dealwithit

Have you read the Sony fanboy survival guide?

If not. It's a great read. Sticky at the top of the forum. I love how it goes on the call a group of people lemmings.

Such a classy touch.

It also calls people cows and sheep? your point?

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#112  Edited By santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

@b4x said:

@inb4uall said:

@kuu2 said:

LOL!!!!!

/dealwithit

Wow, reading isn't your strong suit.

Everything exists in here, we use or exclude different ratings, sites, games, game types, platforms, and so on based on what conversation we're having or "game" we're playing.

You're talking about the metagame, which compares true exclusives that score 8 or above. It's a fun game. It's a small part of SW, though. Hell, most here don't even know much about it. And it takes about 10 seconds of scanning the topics around here to see that a TON of stuff counts in SW that doesn't apply to that game.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By B4X

@santoron said:

@b4x said:

@inb4uall said:

@kuu2 said:

LOL!!!!!

/dealwithit

Wow, reading isn't your strong suit.

Everything exists in here, we use or exclude different ratings, sites, games, game types, platforms, and so on based on what conversation we're having or "game" we're playing.

You're talking about the metagame, which compares true exclusives that score 8 or above. It's a fun game. It's a small part of SW, though. Hell, most here don't even know much about it. And it takes about 10 seconds of scanning the topics around here to see that a TON of stuff counts in SW that doesn't apply to that game.

@b4x said:

Not my words. Only a cow would write this to protect a deficiency of ones platform. Quoted directly from the survival guide. If a cow did not write that I'll kiss your ass.

There is no such thing as "console exclusive" or "company exclusive." Console exclusive is a term coined by lemmings that used the Xbox 360/PC games as a means against the PS3. PC and Xbox brands are not "Microsoft Exclusive" as the PC is an open market in which even Sony (Playstation owner) distributes PCs. Furthermore, just because a game is Xbox One and Xbox 360, or PS3, PS4 and PSVita does not mean they are "exclusive." They are considered multiplatform games.

A cow 100% wrote that.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 inb4uall

@kuu2 said:

Cows don't even know the rules of SW even though the rules were written mostly by Cows.

Classic!

*Facepalm

Actually the rules were written mostly by verbtex, one of the nicest mods on the site.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@b4x said:

pretty sure a cow didn't write that

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By B4X

@inb4uall said:

@kuu2 said:

Classic!

*Facepalm

Actually the rules were written mostly by verbtex, one of the nicest mods on the site.

Does he have a bias? I'll read some of his post history.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 inb4uall

@b4x said:

@inb4uall said:

@kuu2 said:

Classic!

*Facepalm

Does he have a bias?

Probably, I've never seen him allow it to affect his job as a mod though. You'll also be happy to know that the current version (of verb's original) was posted (and thus approved) by stevo, a mod who leans toward being a lem.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Prove it? I really would like to know who came up with that rule. Was it a mob rule? Was it a moderation rule?

It's a protection rule created for the PS3. I was here when it went in effect.

Please inform me though?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 B4X

@inb4uall said:

@b4x said:

@inb4uall said:

@kuu2 said:

Classic!

*Facepalm

Does he have a bias?

Probably, I've never seen him allow it to affect his job as a mod though. You'll also be happy to know that the current version (of verb's original) was posted (and thus approved) by stevo, a mod who leans toward being a lem.

How can you have a shred of bias and make rules for a group of people?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Prove it? I really would like to know who came up with that rule. Was it a mob rule? Was it a moderation rule?

It a protection rule created for the PS3. I was here when it went in effect.

Please inform me though?

Well the new survival guide is from Stevo who isn't a cow as far as I can remember.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 inb4uall

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Please inform me though?

Well the new survival guide is from Stevo who isn't a cow as far as I can remember.

Stevo edited it. Verb wrote the original this one is based off of.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Please inform me though?

That doesn't tell me shit. Stevo did not write that. Want me to ask him?

Answer the question. Now remember I was apart of that community before you start spouting off BS.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 lostrib

@inb4uall said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Please inform me though?

Stevo edited it. Verb wrote the original this one is based off of.

Who i also don't remember being a cow. I think that line is really just stating SW history

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By inb4uall

@b4x said:

@inb4uall said:

@b4x said:

@inb4uall said:

@kuu2 said:

Classic!

*Facepalm

Does he have a bias?

How can you have a shred of bias and make rules for a group of people?

By being the bigger person? By not allowing their personal preference over a piece of plastic to get in the way of their job? Just because you may not be able to do or comprehend such a thing does not mean it is impossible.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52420 Posts

Not interested, cuz LBP is DMC, where we charge you for things you bought previously.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Please inform me though?

Answer the question. Now remember I was apart of that community before you start spouting off BS.

O' Really?

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 inb4uall

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Please inform me though?

Then we have a new question don't we? Why are you hiding behind an alt like a little bitch?

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

@Demonjoe93 said:

And here comes the part where cows backtrack completely on everything they said about TitanFall also being on 360.

Titanfall is PC also. If was xbone and 360 only, then you have point.

And, this is old news. Lemming show they are behind like always.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Please inform me though?

O' Really?

ISP and Email providers change. Passwords are lost. Shit happens.

Here I'll fill you in on what really happened.

The PS3 was getting it's ass handed 2 it early 7th gen on games on the platform. You following?

This rule was set in effect to stop the severe ownage that was taking place.

This is when the Sony fanboys cried foul by the dozens saying these games should not count.

The whole Sony PC excuse was born. To protect themselves from lemming ownage. To hide behind the PC to protect the PS3 from harms way was born.

You catching on yet? I was here and watched the cry fest unfold.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Please inform me though?

O' Really?

Email providers change. Passwords are lost. Shit happens.

Here I'll fill you in on what happened.

The PS3 was getting it's ass handed 2 it early 7th gen on games on the platform. You following?

This is when the Sony fanboys cried foul by the dozens saying these games should not count.

The whole Sony PC excuse was born. To protect themselves from lemming ownage. To hide behind the PC to protect the PS3 from harms way.

Prove it

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Please inform me though?

O' Really?

The whole Sony PC excuse was born. To protect themselves from lemming ownage. To hide behind the PC to protect the PS3 from harms way.

Prove it

I don't have to prove shit. I told you what went down. You prove me wrong.

That is exactly what happened.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Prove it

So what was your original account?

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By santoron

@b4x said:

A cow 100% wrote that.

Who? Stevo? Lol, You must be new here...

That's not to protect any one platform. It's a proper definition, and is used in the metagame that I JUST got done teaching you.

We have mods using the term "console exclusive" on here regularly. Just not for the metagame. This shouldn't be so hard for you to grasp. Begging for some technical victory has you sounding desperate.

(Full disclosure: I HATE the "console exclusive" or even worse "company exclusive" shenannigans. But you can't wipe them from all conversation. SW was worse off when a few people tried to enforce language rules)

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 inb4uall

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Prove it

So what was your original account?

Indeed. And before you try to BS remember both of us have been here a long ass time. I was a lurker long before I ever made my first account. Jonwh18.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 B4X

@lostrib: Cows to this very day use this same excuse. This excuse was never in effect till the Xbox started getting a lot of games the PS3 didn't have.

Prove to me if this excuse was used before it became XBOX vs. PS.

The only answer to that question..........Is NO.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib: Cows to this very day use this same excuse. This excuse was never in effect till the Xbox started getting a lot of games the PS3 didn't have.

@inb4uall said:

Then we have a new question don't we? Why are you hiding behind an alt like a little bitch?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 B4X

@santoron: Stevo did you write that?

Stevo wasn't even a mod when that stupid went down. Try harder.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@inb4uall said:

My name was "P Personal" I'm from the OLD-OLD boards. I have been here before Casey Wagner became a mod.

You like me now?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 lostrib

@b4x said:

@Stevo_the_gamer

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@Stevo_the_gamer

Tell these guys you had no hand in the rule in question. That you were not even a mod when that stupid went down.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@inb4uall said:

My name was "P Personal" I'm from the OLD-OLD boards. I have been here before Casey Wagner became a mod.

You like me now?

No, you seem overly defensive about this

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@inb4uall said:

You like me now?

Really. Why would anyone lie about something like this? You're kidding right?

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#143  Edited By chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

Cross-gen Sony exclusive is still Sony exclusive. Labeling something a multiplat because it's cross gen kind of defeats the point...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@inb4uall said:

You like me now?

I don't know, why do you get so worked up about all of this?

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 santoron

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@Stevo_the_gamer

Tell these guys you had no hand in the rule in question. That you were not even a mod when that stupid went down.

Well, you're quoting text he wrote....

anyhow, leave it to you to miss the big picture. Point is, that definition is put under the section talking about the metagame on purpose. It explains the minutiae of that game's rules. But the metagame isn't SW, and it determines nothing more than the winner of that game.

Frankly, it's a game that probably need some tweaking to stay relevant to the world at large, but I'm not sure many people care enough to do much with it. The early talk of reworking the metagame a couple years ago went nowhere.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 B4X

@b4x said:

Answer this Mr. Old school. I have been here since you were 5-10 years old.

I will find archives to this fact. Trust me.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By B4X

@santoron said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@Stevo_the_gamer

Well, you're quoting text he wrote....

anyhow, leave it to you to miss the big picture. Point is, that definition is put under the section talking about the metagame on purpose. It explains the minutiae of that game's rules. But the metagame isn't SW, and it determines nothing more than the winner of that game.

Frankly, it's a game that probably need some tweaking to stay relevant to the world at large, but I'm not sure many people care enough to do much with it. The early talk of reworking the metagame a couple years ago went nowhere.

Him QUOTING and writing are two different things guy.

Casey Wagner wrote that if you want specifics. Ask any mod that has been around long enough. They will tell you.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By santoron

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@inb4uall said:

You like me now?

Why does anyone hide behind alts like a child? Or were you banned but so obsessed with the board you had to alt to get where you weren't wanted?

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 inb4uall

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@inb4uall said:

You like me now?

No B4X, I don't like you. You're a raging whiny fanboy. You claim to be a member of the old guard yet you seem to have odd inexplicable gaps in your knowledge.

Like I said earlier verb wrote the original. The one currently posted was edited, and I'm 99% certain that Stevo did it. I would tell you to stop digging while you're ahead but you're already behind.

Back on topic, LBP 3 counts as a game on Ps3 and Ps4. It is a multiplat, not an exclusive though. It just happens to not be on anything besides Ps4 or PS3. Deal with it.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 B4X

@santoron said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@inb4uall said:

You like me now?

Why does anyone hide behind alts like a child? Or were you banned but so obsessed with the board you had to alt to get where you weren't wanted?

Casey Wagner wrote that if you want specifics. Ask any mod that has been around long enough. They will tell you.

I have a neck injury and haven't posted on here for like 7 years. The lure of STUPID that betrays this once great board drew me in.

How didn't it become this? That's the true question.

Nothing but butt-hurt, jelly, BS.

Sad shit really.

I will be gone again just as quick as I came.