Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Mystery_Writer
Member since 2004 • 8351 Posts

I feel I agree with your list. Dunno if that makes it popular or both of us unpopular

miiiiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#152  Edited By miiiiv
Member since 2013 • 943 Posts

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy is the best Naughty Dog game

Kiro0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Kiro0
Member since 2009 • 1176 Posts
  • Bethesda hasn't made a good game since Morrowind.
  • Mass Effect 2 is the worst of the trilogy (though still great).
  • Naughty Dog is the most consistently excellent developer right now, tied with Valve.
  • GTA IV is fantastic.
  • Final Fantasy 7 is good not great.
  • Anyone who thinks Crysis was only good for its graphics must not have played it.
Avatar image for 001011000101101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 337

#154 001011000101101
Member since 2008 • 4395 Posts

Linearity is good.

Games' stories shouldn't be longer than 10 hours.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#155 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Batman Arkam games suck.

Fallout 3 and NV are better than 1 & 2.

GTA 3, VC and SA are better than IV and V.

Metal Gear games suck.

Ubisoft makes better open world games than Rockstar does.

Wii U is a good gaming system.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

NINTENDO 64 is a better console than SONY PLAYSTATION

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#158 nintendoboy16  Online
Member since 2007 • 41532 Posts

@Heirren said:

Agreed. I also think GameCube was more fun than PS2 (although the latter was great too).

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@nintendoboy16 said:

@Heirren said:

Agreed. I also think GameCube was more fun than PS2 (although the latter was great too).

Very unpopular opinions indeed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

@Suppaman100 said:

@nintendoboy16 said:

@Heirren said:

Now that time has passed and I'm much older it is far easier to objectively look at each consoles. The N64 is the better built machine. I may be in the extreme minority here, but I also prefer the audio of the N64(when not attempting to mimic the psx/saturn). The N64 audio, imo, is the last of its kind--one of the highest fidelity of the synths in consoles. I personally prefer the creative aspect of designers creating music from such mediums, within the game development team, vs going out and hiring musicians and/or getting licensed music. Related to this, the N64 was really the last of its kind.

Then there's the loading issues. CD had to be done, i think?, but in its infancy people seem to forget that it really was rather long. Not to mention the errors that went along with it--and imo playing some repetitive digitized track is NOT better audio.

Then there's games. If you look back at the games on these consoles it is easy to nix a lot off of a "must play" list. The entirety of the 'sim sports' genre is just worthless. If I think of sports games from the era, the only ones worth playing are on N64--Wayne Gretskys Hockey, NBA Hangtime, NFL Blitz, Mario Tennis, and Mario Golf. It's odd that the 16bit hockey games were actually better than the following gen, sim wise. Then there are racing games. Ask me at the time and I'd likely say PSX no question. However, Gran Turismo has evolved as with just about every other popular psx racer. The N64 still has immensely playable racers like Wave Race. Mario Kart is still playable just fine even with the new releases because the gameplay mechanics have changed so much, but the ones from the past were still sound.

Blast Corps, Tetrisphere--N64 has experiences that are great and you literally need the console to play them as the genres died after the console. ....

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Suppaman100

@Heirren said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@nintendoboy16 said:

@Heirren said:

Now that time has passed and I'm much older it is far easier to objectively look at each consoles. The N64 is the better built machine. I may be in the extreme minority here, but I also prefer the audio of the N64(when not attempting to mimic the psx/saturn). The N64 audio, imo, is the last of its kind--one of the highest fidelity of the synths in consoles. I personally prefer the creative aspect of designers creating music from such mediums, within the game development team, vs going out and hiring musicians and/or getting licensed music. Related to this, the N64 was really the last of its kind.

Then there's the loading issues. CD had to be done, i think?, but in its infancy people seem to forget that it really was rather long. Not to mention the errors that went along with it--and imo playing some repetitive digitized track is NOT better audio.

Then there's games. If you look back at the games on these consoles it is easy to nix a lot off of a "must play" list. The entirety of the 'sim sports' genre is just worthless. If I think of sports games from the era, the only ones worth playing are on N64--Wayne Gretskys Hockey, NBA Hangtime, NFL Blitz, Mario Tennis, and Mario Golf. It's odd that the 16bit hockey games were actually better than the following gen, sim wise. Then there are racing games. Ask me at the time and I'd likely say PSX no question. However, Gran Turismo has evolved as with just about every other popular psx racer. The N64 still has immensely playable racers like Wave Race. Mario Kart is still playable just fine even with the new releases because the gameplay mechanics have changed so much, but the ones from the past were still sound.

Blast Corps, Tetrisphere--N64 has experiences that are great and you literally need the console to play them as the genres died after the console. ....

But CD was N64's downfall. Even though N64 was the stronger console, it had to compromise on almost every aspect, graphix, audio, movies and even gameplay. Just imagine some of the N64's classics if made on CD, they could've done much more.

The only plus that cartridges had was the loading speed.

And of course, N64 was seriously lacking in some game genres. Especially when it came to RPG's.

Even without the sales argument, it's safe to say that PS1 was the best console of that gen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

@Suppaman100 said:

@Heirren said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@nintendoboy16 said:

@Heirren said:

But CD was N64's downfall. Even though N64 was the stronger console, it had to compromise on almost every aspect, graphix, audio, movies and even gameplay. Just imagine some of the N64's classics if made on CD, they could've done much more.

And of course, N64 was seriously lacking in some game genres. Especially when it came to RPG's.

Even without the sales argument, it's safe to say that PS1 was the best console of that gen.

CD was the downfall, but that only drove more developers to psx. Not all the games really hold up on these systems, and the ones that do favor the N64. I am not bashing the psx--it is one of my fave consoles, but so many of the games I once liked simply aren't as playable as I thought. The only games I'd go back to are a select few and, as you mentioned, RPGS. The rpg genre thrived on that system. It made the ps2 feel generic by comparison, but that is just one genre. The only psx game I still play on a regular basis is Twisted Metal 2. People will say blablabalbla there are so many classics on psx. I say they are blinded by nostalgia as even games like MGS has issues. I'm trying to think of other mechanically sound games that really define the genre and hold up well to this day--Twisted Metal is all that comes to mind.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

All my Oppinions are Unpopular.... Even the ones based on facts.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#164  Edited By GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@Heirren said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Heirren said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@nintendoboy16 said:

@Heirren said:

CD was the downfall, but that only drove more developers to psx. Not all the games really hold up on these systems, and the ones that do favor the N64. I am not bashing the psx--it is one of my fave consoles, but so many of the games I once liked simply aren't as playable as I thought. The only games I'd go back to are a select few and, as you mentioned, RPGS. The rpg genre thrived on that system. It made the ps2 feel generic by comparison, but that is just one genre. The only psx game I still play on a regular basis is Twisted Metal 2. People will say blablabalbla there are so many classics on psx. I say they are blinded by nostalgia as even games like MGS has issues. I'm trying to think of other mechanically sound games that really define the genre and hold up well to this day--Twisted Metal is all that comes to mind.

Forgive me if you already said this, but I'd say that the RPGs on PS1 hold up very well simply because the genre itself doesn't seem to age as badly as action games. Most of the RPG on PS1, with some exceptions, don't really rely on having good controls, so they're still highly playable.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Stuff based on facts aren't opinions. They're facts

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@seanmcloughlin

Its not an Either/Or type of thing..... Sometimes an oppinion and a fact are one in the same..... To say other wise implies Oppinions are bad because they're not factual.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Suppaman100

@Heirren said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Heirren said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@nintendoboy16 said:

@Heirren said:

CD was the downfall, but that only drove more developers to psx. Not all the games really hold up on these systems, and the ones that do favor the N64. I am not bashing the psx--it is one of my fave consoles, but so many of the games I once liked simply aren't as playable as I thought. The only games I'd go back to are a select few and, as you mentioned, RPGS. The rpg genre thrived on that system. It made the ps2 feel generic by comparison, but that is just one genre. The only psx game I still play on a regular basis is Twisted Metal 2. People will say blablabalbla there are so many classics on psx. Isay they are blinded by nostalgia as even games like MGS has issues. I'm trying to think of other mechanically sound games that really define the genre and hold up well to this day--Twisted Metal is all that comes to mind.

The same could be said for N64 games.

And let's not forget that N64 was the first failure for Nintendo on the commercial side.

But I understand your feelings towards both consoles. In the end both were great consoles.

DarkGamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 DarkGamer007
Member since 2008 • 6033 Posts

@SolidGame_basic

To add to your point, backwards compatibility on a computer can be a crap shoot at times. Sure in theory you can run that game from 10+ years ago, but it wasn't programmed for the hardware, drivers, or operating system in your computer. Max Payne is a game that I had to run on my Intel HD 4000 graphics processor instead of my dedicated graphics processor because it simply refused to run on a more powerful card. In addition I had to install custom drivers and mess with the configuration files to get the sound to work. Knights of the Old Republic was rendered unplayable to due frame stuttering/freezing where the game would lock up for five seconds and then run at 60 frames per second for five seconds. That instance was on an even older computer from 2005 that had the specifications well beyond what the game required. I can't imagine how well it would run on a modern computer.

As for my contribution to this thread:

• Consoles shouldn't strive to be incredibly powerful or stripped down computers as they currently are.
  • I find terms like "casual" and "hardcore" to be pointless terms that really have no meaning, and are often used in a "holier than thou" way.
  • I find excessive use of cut-scenes in video games to be a completely uninteresting and lazy way to tell a story. i.e. Metal Gear Solid 4. I'm fine with cut-scenes in moderation, I think Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 3 strike a fine balance between cut scenes and gameplay.
  • Treyarch was better at making Call of Duty than Infinity Ward.
  • The Legend of Zelda series is usually at its finest when Ganon or Ganondorf is not the main antagonist.
  • Super Mario Sunshine is better than Super Mario 64.
  • Grand Theft Auto IV was a bad game with terrible mechanics, some of which were downright broken.
  • Team Fortress 2 was better before Valve started adding hats and other items.
Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#169  Edited By turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

Rockstar as a whole does not make good games.

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#170  Edited By Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

Videogames are more important than film but not books

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#171 mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts

When it comes to being the videogame equivalent to tabletop games, JRPG's have not even been real RPG's since somewhere in the middle of the SNES/GENESIS era they are character driven interactive narratives that happen to use RPG mechanics for some stats and battle systems, there is no real roleplaying as to what the term meant for that genre.

The Wii u is the most interesting and fun Nintendo system since the SNES.

XBOX was the best system of its generation but suffered from install base, smaller library and the fact that its run and owned by Microsoft.

The new Tomb Raider game is not only better than any of the uncharted games but is better than the original Tomb Raider games.

Kuromino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

User Lists: 9

#172  Edited By Kuromino  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 1602 Posts

A few come to mind:

• I thought The Last of Us was a great game, not a masterpiece.
  • I thought Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 were enjoyable games.
  • I thought Half-Life 2 was a great game. What? Check the other comments in this thread. ;)
kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

An all digital Xbox One would have been awesome sauce.

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By faizan_faizan
Member since 2009 • 7869 Posts
  • Gameplay > story.
  • I think that if a game has horrendous physics then it's an immediate immersion breaker for me.
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap is better than any of the Zelda games.
  • The whole strategy genre is absolutely shit. Add MOBA, too.
  • The whole Dark Souls series is highly overrated.
  • Max Payne 1 was the worst in the series. It's like this: Max Payne 2 > Max Payne 3 >>>>>>>>>> shit.
  • Far Cry was better than Doom 3 (not sure if it counts as an unpopular opinion).
  • GTA IV was a fucking masterpiece. Actually, all of the GTA games are.
  • Half Life 2 is better than Half Life.
  • To The Moon was shit. Yep, I said it. I didn't weep, I threw up.
  • All anime/Japanese/Final Fantasy-ish RPGs are shit.
  • Nintendo sucks, along with their consoles and rehashed games.
  • MGS is a shit franchise.
    That's all I can think of right now, probably will update this post as I remember some more overrated shit.
vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

@drekula2 said:

Carolyn Petit's review of GTA V was totally fine. Anita Sarkeesian is not some kind of demon. Her commentaries are pretty much spot on. And lots of angry internet trolls are just livid that her valid points are in conflict with their expectations of how women should be portrayed in games.

Agreed. Video games are the most profitable entertainment medium, with close to 40% of the community being female. A female designer voicing a female opinion is a green light to get fired, which is bullshit, so I'm glad someone is taking a stance on the issue.

and games that try to be "art"; Limbo, Braid, Shadow of Colossus, are terrible

lionheart22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 lionheart22
Member since 2007 • 551 Posts
  • HL1>HL2
  • Mass effect 1 > 2
  • San Andreas > all other GTA's
  • Oblivion > Skyrim
  • Fallout 3 > New Vegas
  • Super Meat boy is the best indie game that's been released to date.
  • Don't mind origin at all. Steam has been sliding downhill in the last few years.
  • Gmod is a fun online experience especially if you have a good mature group of friends.
  • TF2 was fun in the first year not so much these days.
Zaraxius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Zaraxius
Member since 2013 • 221 Posts

Half-Life, Counter Strike, Left 4 Dead, Portal, Day of Defeat, Team Fortress, The Stanley Parable, The Witcher, STALKER, Grim Fandango, Crysis, Civilization, Starcraft, Warcraft, Diablo, Thief, Duke Nukem, Doom, To the Moon, Quake, Amnesia, Chivalry, Day Z, ArmA, Sins of a Solar Empire, etc. are all piece of shit terrible series/games.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#178  Edited By DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

@zaraxius said:

Half-Life, Counter Strike, Left 4 Dead, Portal, Day of Defeat, Team Fortress, The Stanley Parable, The Witcher, STALKER, Grim Fandango, Crysis, Civilization, Starcraft, Warcraft, Diablo, Thief, Duke Nukem, Doom, To the Moon, Quake, Amnesia, Chivalry, Day Z, ArmA, Sins of a Solar Empire, etc. are all piece of shit terrible series/games.

Read: I hate PC games for no justifiable reason.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#180 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

@jimmy_russell said:

The video game community has the largest concentration anti-social halfwits I have ever seen anywhere else in the world. There, I said it.

That's hardly an unpopular opinion.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

@shawn30 said:

Skyrim is one of the very best RPGs of all time. IMHO top 5 ever.

Halo 3 is the best Halo ever.

Those aren't unpopular opinions. I think the Halo 3 one is probably the most universally accepted statement in the Halo community.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

I love games in general. I typically don't care about platform. But I will be honest that Xboxone and PS4 are not worth owning right now at all. There is no reasonable justification for paying 400 or 500 dollars for two exclusives that are coming out this year. Xboxone has Sunset overdrive as its only exclusive this year. Sony has Driveclub and Infamous. I mean really, how can do pay that much for those games?

I actually want answers/people's thoughts because by the time games worth owning come out there are going to be better bundles and better iterations.

Unless serious changes happen this might be the worst gen for consoles. Hardware is so similar to PC that ports will be easier. The only thing consoles have are Demon's Souls games and Destiny (used to be Halo).

Ryan_Som

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#184  Edited By Ryan_Som
Member since 2009 • 2474 Posts
  • Loved Fallout 3. Despite its improvements, couldn't be bothered to finish New Vegas.
  • Red Dead Redemption is easily better than any of the GTA games. GTAIV is damn near unplayable on consoles. Bought GTAV at launch expecting to like it better, but have only played an hour or two.
  • I like Saints Row: The Third better than Uncharted 3, and Uncharted is one of my favorite IPs.
  • I've found playing Killing Floor on PC to be superior to most AAA games and to MP on most console games.
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum > Arkham City.
  • Purely from a gameplay mechanics standpoint, Max Payne 3 is the best game Rockstar has ever released.
  • Left 4 Dead 1 is a better game than L4D2. I liked the original survivors better and the added weapons and enemy types just muddy up the flow of gameplay.
  • Uncharted 2 MP > Uncharted 3 MP
  • Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the best game in the Battlefield series.
  • I thought Gotham City imposters was a better MP game than any Call Of Duty.
  • Tomb Raider (2013) is better than Uncharted 3.
  • The original Assassin's Creed is the single most boring game I've ever played. Tried playing AC2 and, while better, still can't get into it...because AC1 was THAT bad.
finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

@seanmcloughlin said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Stuff based on facts aren't opinions. They're facts

to be fair there are those on the internet who think their opinion is fact.So I can see how this person can get confused.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@finalfantasy94

1st of all "This person"... Don't act like you don't know me *SNAP*

and 2ndly, Facts and Oppinions aren't mutually Exclusive

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Opinion

and even if they were...... Both you and "that person" (hurt, don't it ?) miss understood my statement.

Whos confused now now, Sucka !

Avatar image for Doom_HellKnight
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#187  Edited By Doom_HellKnight
Member since 2005 • 12217 Posts

- Tomb Raider (2013) is better than all 3 Uncharted games.

- Played every Call of Duty since the first one, and I continue to enjoy them more than a lot of other games. Call of Duty is more fun than Battlefield.

- Battlefield 2142 is the best game in the series.

- The 'souls' games are overhyped. No interest in playing them.

- Mass Effect is not only an RPG, but it's the best RPG.

- The only GTA games worth playing are IV and V. The series in general is overhyped to hell.

- I generally don't like fighting games. Injustice: Gods Among Us is the best and most fun fighting game I've played.

- I'm totally fine with these HD re-releases on current gen consoles. It's painfully obvious that developers were being severely limited by decade-old hardware.

- I have zero interest in anything Nintendo puts out, with the possible exception of Metroid.

Ryan_Som

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Ryan_Som
Member since 2009 • 2474 Posts

Also

• MK9 is better than any of the recent Street Fighter iterations.
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By nintendoboy16  Online

@DarkLink77 said:

@zaraxius said:

Read: I hate PC games for no justifiable reason.

I know we haven't gotten along the last time we talked, Link, but... you want to know what's worse? He's calling Char a Hermit.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 nintendoboy16  Online

@daious said:

@shawn30 said:

Skyrim is one of the very best RPGs of all time. IMHO top 5 ever.

Halo 3 is the best Halo ever.

Those aren't unpopular opinions. I think the Halo 3 one is probably the most universally accepted statement in the Halo community.

Praising Skyrim (or anything by Bethesda) is surely unpopular on this forum.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#191 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts
  • Uncharted 3= The best Uncharted game
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2 = The best final fantasy game of last gen
  • Demon Souls= the hardest game out there
  • Halo franchise is the abysmal at best
  • MW2= the best CoD game to date
  • Mass Effect 3= the best ME game to date
  • Red Dead= the most boring game out there
  • Vita>> 3DS

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

- I think consoles really are quite stupid since last gen when they tried to mimic what my PC already did. At least ninty still offers a unique experience. I will never purchase another console in my life.

- I see almost no appeal to handheld gaming anymore, plus personally it gives me a headache.

- I can't stand Final Fantasy or Zelda

- the ME3 ending was fine after the fix and I think most of the butthurt surrounding it was unfounded and cringe worthy, it just needed more details and explanations.

- Performance aside, Watch Dogs is really fun and worth the $60 (I almost never buy games day one or full price, I'm a steam sale nut)

- I'm not a fan of Blizzard, I think they are really overrated. Their games are usually quality, but they don't do much that's new, and they are terribly slow to release games and drop prices. Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls, however, is one of my favorite games though.

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 564

#193  Edited By illmatic87
Member since 2008 • 17935 Posts

• Games are not art. It's actuallly better for us if they were treated as products of design
  • Souls games arent hard. Those that beat it aren't better than anyone else or havent actually picked up a hard game.
  • Deus Ex: Invisible War was a very good game
  • Call of Duty games are still enjoyable. If you want a 60 FPS experience on Console, play CoD it's your shooter benchmark.
  • There's nothing wrong with locked/DLC content already on disc. This has been a standard practice for software for years.
  • Planescape: Torment isnt the best story told in a videogame. If anything, most of the overwhelming praise comes from those who havent played it (considering how the closing moments unfolded - if it were literature or film - it would have cause some rather divided opinions).
  • While amusing and with a neat difficulty system, Godhand wasn't that great. It's cult following stems mostly from those that are intent to delegitimize IGN (Not that I like IGN)
  • Consoles are best used for Sports and Racing games that most posters here dislike hate/dont play.
  • Criterion arent that great. They only get alot of praise because they make racing games for those that dislike racing games.
  • Command & Conquer/Red Alert games werent that good.
  • Nintendo, has always been a company that delivers games as a means to make the idea of play accessible to a wide audience. And that hasnt changed since the introduction of the NES, up towards the N64 and through to both Wiis.
  • There's nothing wrong with the concept of microtransactions. It offers choice and greater consumer awareness on a business' treatment of a service
  • No More Heroes was kinda mediocre. As with most Grasshopper games released since then

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#194  Edited By speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

UC2 was a boring game and overrated.

God of wars series is bad

TF2 sucks

DOTA 2 is boring

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#195 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

Controllers are superior to keyboard and mouse.

gamevet77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By gamevet77
Member since 2013 • 555 Posts

@sHaDyCuBe321 said:

I'll start off with a couple of my own.

2.) Link to the Past is better than Ocarina of Time

4.) The Half Life series, while good in some ways, is overrated

^^I agree with those. Here are some of mine

1. There is no reason to upgrade to a ps4 or xbox one right now

2. The libraries of xbox one and ps4 are very weak

3. The graphic improvement of xbox one and ps4 over 360/ps3 is minimal

4. Dark Souls is a huge pile of crap and don't know why anyone thinks they are fun

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#197  Edited By Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

-Uncharted 2 is the worst game I've played on my PS3. I believe that pretty much everything about it was a terrible design choice.

-The Pikmin Franchise is a stronger series than Mario, Metroid, and Zelda.

-The Wii U's library is slaughtering both the PS4's and Xbox One's right now.

-Sony's first and second party developers are generally mediocre. They often produce games that are completely outshined by many other multiplats and exclusive games on other consoles

-Capcom's support for Super Street Fighter IV shows how much they love their dedicated fans

-inFAMOUS is Sony's best franchise

-The best game on the Wii is Donkey Kong Country Returns followed by the Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword

-Super Mario Galaxy wasn't that great at all, but the sequel was absolutely mind blowing in every way.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#198 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

Listen to , Fix you, by Coldplay off the XY album.

If your still a fanboy, god bless you. You're lost

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

Sony first party are average or subpar for the most part. The only dev who isn't, is ND and they've only made two great games this gen.

Mario games aren't fun.

ME3 is utterly shit, not due to the ending but due to every conversation with your crew having some erotic tone to it which becomes unbearable to listen to. That's among other reasons like the horribly repetitive combat, missions etc.

Bad company 1 had the best multiplayer of last gen.

The open worlds in ubisoft games are pointless and just filler.

Risen is one of the best RPGs from last gen.

Destiny looks incredibly boring.

The Witcher 2 might be technically amazing but it looks horrible aesthetically.

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

GTA 4 is better than 5

Skyrim is overrated trash