Likely reason X1 is less desirable than PS4 among hardcore

• 140 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mystery_Writer
Member since 2004 • 8351 Posts

Many core gamers and journalists' conclusions in regards to why X1 is the majority's least preferred console of the two seems to be around few points.

Those points being; DRM, used games, price, Kinect, bad launch press, exclusives, GUI interface, and underpowered hardware.

However, since Microsoft have addressed most of them except for the underpowered hardware, and by process of elimination, it seems as though the underpowered hardware is the likely reason why it's continually being regarded as the least preferred of the two among core gamers.

What do you guys think? Could there be any other "main" substantial reason beside that?

P.S. I've heard few new conclusions pointing towards the box design and color being not as "inviting" as x360 was. But I left it out as it seems just a distracting noise to the issue and not at all a plausible one.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

I can tell a reason you haven't addressed as to what has so far kept me from buying the X1. Yes the E3 show changed my mind about getting all three consoles at the time. But they reversed that so it's not an issue. As for power.....that doesn't stop me from buying the console either. It's the games.

I don't the X1 to play third party games...and in fact that is where the power issue comes in. I'd pick the PS4 for third party anyway. But last gen I found most of my 360 games were multi plats. Not so much interested in Halo Gears Forza. And MS hasn't been developing new IPs. The original Xbox had some new interesting games on it. But that has dried up.

So I wait and see what MS is going to do about the games. The most important reason and IMO only reason to own a console.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

i mean, a huge reason is that sony products have always been more popular worldwide, especially in europe and asia.

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mystery_Writer

@LJS9502_basic said:

I can tell a reason you haven't addressed as to what has so far kept me from buying the X1. Yes the E3 show changed my mind about getting all three consoles at the time. But they reversed that so it's not an issue. As for power.....that doesn't stop me from buying the console either. It's the games.

I don't the X1 to play third party games...and in fact that is where the power issue comes in. I'd pick the PS4 for third party anyway. But last gen I found most of my 360 games were multi plats. Not so much interested in Halo Gears Forza. And MS hasn't been developing new IPs. The original Xbox had some new interesting games on it. But that has dried up.

So I wait and see what MS is going to do about the games. The most important reason and IMO only reason to own a console.

So what you're saying, correct me if I'm wrong, without power, they better do a lot of good exclusives as the battle for multiplats is already won by PS4.

If that's the case, wouldn't that strengthen the argument of power being the main factor?

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@mems_1224: And no amount of other logical factors for consideration is ever going to change that.

Besides 90% of multiplats performed better on 360 and it didn't matter. I even know a guy who owned both PS3 and 360 and got Red Dead Redemption for the former despite it having significantly less resolution which was way sub HD and missing effects from 360. Because reasons.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LJS9502_basic

@Mystery_Writer said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

So what you're saying, correct me if I'm wrong, without power, they better do a lot of good exclusives as the battle for multiplats is already won by PS4.

If that's the case, wouldn't that strengthen the argument of power being the main factor?

No. What I'm saying is the lack of power doesn't bother me as long as the games are there. Games. Not power.

drekula2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 drekula2
Member since 2012 • 3349 Posts

As for the (not highly significant) hardware difference, X1 is weaker than PS4, but PS4 is weaker than a good PC and a good PC is weaker than a great PC.

There's always going to be something better. I don't stress over that.

Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#9 Crypt_mx
Member since 2007 • 4739 Posts

@Mystery_Writer: The X1 is not underpowered enough for it to matter. Games use literally all of the same assets on both Ps4 and X1, sometimes its 900p v 1080, others they are both 1080. The X1 can play anything the PS4 can play, it's not a gap like the Wii U where devs aren't supporting the console. It's power is crazy close to the PS4, and as an owner of both I can tell you it isn't noticeable unless you line them up side by side. The X1's power is not the problem at all, not imo.

The PS4 launched with 0 bad press and a lower price point, many people bought it right out of the gate (myself included). Now so many people have them, and people want to play where their friends are. This is why PS4's keep on selling. The X1 is my more played console, and I believe that once it's loaded with new games and new features (maybe a price cut) we will see the underdog come up.

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Mystery_Writer
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Mystery_Writer said:

No. What I'm saying is the lack of power doesn't bother me as long as the games are there. Games. Not power.

I see, but I gathered from your statements "I found most of my 360 games were multi plats", "Not so much interested in Halo Gears Forza", and "I'd pick the PS4 for third party anyway" indicating you value multiplats over exclusives if you had to choose.

If that's the case, and unless you do prefer your multiplats on X1, wouldn't that strengthen the argument of power being the main factor for people like you (i.e. the majority of core gamers)?

drekula2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 drekula2
Member since 2012 • 3349 Posts

A lot of it has to do with marketing. PS4 has been marketed as a mini PC. Xbox One has been marketed as an all-in-one entertainment system. Truth be told, like Pepsi and Coke, they're 90% the same. X1 just has a few more entertainment features and PS4 has a little more power.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60711 Posts

@getyeryayasout said:

I think it's when they went up to 60% casual with Kinect(lol), chasing Nintendo's pot of gold.

At least that's what I've heard.

it all started back in 2009.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Mystery_Writer said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Mystery_Writer said:

I see, but I gathered from your statements "I found most of my 360 games were multi plats", "Not so much interested in Halo Gears Forza", and "I'd pick the PS4 for third party anyway" indicating you value multiplats over exclusives if you had to choose.

If that's the case, and unless you do prefer your multiplats on X1, wouldn't that strengthen the argument of power being the main factor for people like you (i.e. the majority of core gamers)?

Well obviously if a game is available on multiple consoles I'd pick the one with the extras or better experience. But I don't play games solely because of the power behind the game. If x console has extra content but is not as strong a console...I'd still select the extra content.

What I meant about most of my 360 games being third party is the MS didn't have many first party games I liked. I think they lag behind in the variety of their own games. So since there wasn't many MS only games that interested me...it became less important to buy the console. Add to this gen with everything ending up on PC....and I built a gaming PC last year...and well they become less relevant. However, I'm answering your question as a console gamer only.

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

i mean, a huge reason is that sony products have always been more popular worldwide, especially in europe and asia.

This, PS3 still managed to catch up to the 360 despite the year head start and the horrendous launch price. Xbox One had a higher launch price and awful press, catching up to the PS4 will be impossible. Matching the 360 isn't ruled out though if it stays on the market the same amount of time, which could still be a success.

If they do remain on market for 7 years or so I can see PS4 hitting 110-120 million and Xbox about 70-80 million.

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Mystery_Writer

@Crypt_mx said:

@Mystery_Writer: The X1 is not underpowered enough for it to matter. Games use literally all of the same assets on both Ps4 and X1, sometimes its 900p v 1080, others they are both 1080. The X1 can play anything the PS4 can play, it's not a gap like the Wii U where devs aren't supporting the console. It's power is crazy close to the PS4, and as an owner of both I can tell you it isn't noticeable unless you line them up side by side. The X1's power is not the problem at all, not imo.

The PS4 launched with 0 bad press and a lower price point, many people bought it right out of the gate (myself included). Now so many people have them, and people want to play where their friends are. This is why PS4's keep on selling. The X1 is my more played console, and I believe that once it's loaded with new games and new features (maybe a price cut) we will see the underdog come up.

Having poor 3rd party sales on a console impact its 3rd party support. For example if a 3rd party decides to cut cost and target one console for an exclusive release, they're likely to go with the one that gets them the most sales.

Today, from empirical evidence, that's the PS4, and it's all due the power difference.

Underpowered hardware gets a console into a vicious cycle (lost PS brand the lead last gen), where install base increase for your competitor as multiplats perform better on their platform, you report lower 3rd party sales, more 3rd party support for your competitor, and the cycle goes on.

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By playharderfool
Member since 2009 • 2085 Posts

Last generation Sony launched The Last of Us at the end of the generation when 360 was basically on life support for the past 3 years before and wii was non-existent. It was not only one of the most critically acclaimed games of the generation but also a new IP

Perhaps the reason people are choosing PS4 over xbox one (and wii U) is because they trust playstation console to produce new high quality exclusive games worth owning and not being left with a rehash factory box or desert simulator the later years in the generation?

I think PS4's success has less to do with PS4 and more to do with the companies (all of them) last performance. Sony was the only console company still supporting and busting out high profile excursive games when the other guys were content to let their platforms linger on life support, that was right before this generation started.

Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Crypt_mx

@Mystery_Writer said:
@Crypt_mx said:

Having poor 3rd party sales on a console impact its 3rd party support. For example if a 3rd party decides to cut cost and target one console for an exclusive release, they're likely to go with the one that gets them the most sales.

Today, from empirical evidence, that's the PS4, and it's all due the power difference.

Underpowered hardware gets a console into a vicious cycle (lost PS brand the lead last gen), where install base increase for your competitor as multiplats perform better on their platform, you report lower 3rd party sales, more 3rd party support for your competitor, and the cycle goes on.

Their third party sales are fine, at no point is any third party company planning to drop the Xbox console. This is assumption and speculation with no fact.

Where is this "empirical evidence" that shows the power difference is directly related to the higher sales, please, show me. The PS3 brand lost the lead because the cell was nearly impossible to design games for, the architecture was far too complex. When it comes to the X1 and PS4, they are both simple to code for, and offer nearly identical performance.

You don't have any evidence or facts, you've got assumptions that you believe based off of what you would like the case to be. But the power difference making sales...that just isn't the case. The Nintendo Wii killed it last gen, with half the power of the 360 and ps3. It wasn't just 900p vs 1080.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@Mystery_Writer: I'm going to try and answer your question TC.

Likely reason X1 is less desirable than PS4 among hardcore

---

We don't know why for sure, but a few things come to mind. Here goes:

Well, the PS4 has nearly 20 more retail games than the Xbone, and about 100 more games overall than Xbone. That wasn't mentioned in the OP, but that is another factor that is moving units. PS+ vs. GWG may also play into it (49 PS+ PS4 games to 17 GWG Xbone games).

The PS4 having more Hardware power does play into it, but those are some other issues that may be moving more PS4s, more games and the PS+ vs. GWG breakdown. The quicker installs on PS4 and UI experience can also play a roll.

If had to guess though, it's the games deficit between the machines as the PS4 has about 100 more games (both more digital and retail games) and that PS4 list is growing.

The momentum last gen plays into it as well as 360 went into a kind of talespin on 1st party support while the PS3 kept rolling out 1st party hits. People noticed that when considering their next machines. That momentum played a roll for sure.

Also, the terrible Xbone reveal didn't help matters either.

There is clearly a lot of variables, but I would peg the games selection as numero uno. Games. PS4 simply has more at retail and digital and that list is growing.

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 playharderfool

@Heil68 said:
@getyeryayasout said:

I think it's when they went up to 60% casual with Kinect(lol), chasing Nintendo's pot of gold.

These two post together = the spot on answer to this thread and summarizes my post.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

I'm still annoyed that despite its large size the XB1 still requires an external power supply. The engineers at Microsoft are obviously inferior to the engineers working for Sony. This isn't a fanboy comment, but an obvious observation.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@drekula2 said:

A lot of it has to do with marketing. PS4 has been marketed as a mini PC. Xbox One has been marketed as an all-in-one entertainment system. Truth be told, like Pepsi and Coke, they're 90% the same. X1 just has a few more entertainment features and PS4 has a little more power.

...and games. The PS4 has about 100 more games and growing.

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 playharderfool
@getyeryayasout said:
@Heil68 said:
@getyeryayasout said:

Pffff! What would you know about it?

Him owning a xbox 360 and speaking out on it during the time would be my guess? lol, unless you were assuming he was just a PS fanboy and didn't own or support other systems. You'd be wrong, he also has a xbox one despite it's bad press and is looking forward to Halo 5.

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Mystery_Writer

@Crypt_mx said:

Where is this "empirical evidence" that shows the power difference is directly related to the higher sales, please, show me.

I could be wrong, but don't multiplats perform (both sales and graphically) better on PS4?

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 playharderfool
@getyeryayasout said:
@playharderfool said:
@getyeryayasout said:
@Heil68 said:
@getyeryayasout said:

Pffff! What would you know about it?

Him owning a xbox 360 and speaking out on it during the time would be my guess? lol, unless you were assuming he was just a PS fanboy and didn't own or support other systems. You'd be wrong, he also has a xbox one despite it's bad press and is looking forward to Halo 5.

He says he has an X1. I'm suspicious though.

LMFAO, Sorry bro Heil 68 is a true manticore he has friend requested a multitude of big xbox fans on here to play with him on XBL. You got no wind for your sales ;) with that argument.

Skelly34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Skelly34
Member since 2015 • 2353 Posts

"hardcore"

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@mems_1224: And no amount of other logical factors for consideration is ever going to change that.

Besides 90% of multiplats performed better on 360 and it didn't matter. I even know a guy who owned both PS3 and 360 and got Red Dead Redemption for the former despite it having significantly less resolution which was way sub HD and missing effects from 360. Because reasons.

And this is what ruled last gen and comments like that on bold is why lemmings are getting owned this gen.

1080p vs 720p = Nothing you can barely tell the difference.

1080pvs 900p = Nothing you can barely tell the difference.

720p vs 640p = Significant less Resolution sub HD you can see the HUGE difference..hahaha

@nyadc@StormyJoe Things like ^^ is what is hunting lemmings this gen..

Difference between 720p and 640p.

720p = 921,600 Pixels

640p = 737,280 Pixels

Difference = 184,320 Pixels

Difference between 1080p vs 720p.

1,152,000 Pixels - 6.25 times the difference from 720p vs 640p.

Difference between 1080p vs 900p.

633,600 Pixels. 3.4 times the difference between 720p and 640p...

This is a nice post for those who claim there is no difference,or those who claim that it was bigger last gen,or simply those who think every is as naive as they are to think no one knew or discuss anything about resolution last gen..lol

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#29  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@Mystery_Writer said:

Many core gamers and journalists' conclusions in regards to why X1 is the majority's least preferred console of the two seems to be around few points.

Those points being; DRM, used games, price, Kinect, bad launch press, exclusives, GUI interface, and underpowered hardware.

However, since Microsoft have addressed most of them except for the underpowered hardware, and by process of elimination, it seems as though the underpowered hardware is the likely reason why it's continually being regarded as the least preferred of the two among core gamers.

What do you guys think? Could there be any other "main" substantial reason beside that?

P.S. I've heard few new conclusions pointing towards the box design and color being not as "inviting" as x360 was. But I left it out as it seems just a distracting noise to the issue and not at all a plausible one.

Playstation has a STRONG fanbase as a brand name all over the world and that makes it a winner. The only reason why PS3 failed last generation , the ONLY , was its price. It made it a dream for smaller but highly gaming countries all over EU and not only. That automatically meant .. less sales .

Think about it for a second .. PS3 considered a failure which it was in many ways though even as an overpriced "failed " product managed to be on par with X360 in the end !

I repeat for 100th time .. Last generation it WASNT that MS with 360 that did good .. it was SONY with PS3 that did really bad and made X360 look a bit better than original Xbox. When lems understand this then and only then will understand why X1 cant beat PS4 specially when PS4 did no mistakes this generation like BS architectures and overpriced hardware for no reason.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

I think a lot of hardcore gamers just don't like playing on the xbone period, and probably hate the ps4 but just will use it if they have to.

But I think they like playing on WiiU cuz of the games they don't mind the wiiU at all imo, sony is trying to do this with exclusives not on PC but xbox one is not and it will cost them all the hardcore gamers if it keeps up.

If MCC went to PC I think me as a hardcore gamer might just sell my xbone since I won't need it anymore so I hope those "rumors" were fake.

Reason Xbox needs hardcore gamers is cuz they are the ones who stream on twitch 24/7 and post youtube videos and they are the people all those children see everyday. They are the ones who buy stuff if they see the hardcore friend playing it and want to play too. Getting the hardcore gamer is probably one of the most important things this generation and xbox one and phil spencer are too clueless to see it yet.

david61983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 david61983
Member since 2013 • 288 Posts

Most multiplats look nearly identical on both systems. Just watch the comparison videos on YouTube.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 babyjoker1221
Member since 2015 • 1313 Posts

@APiranhaAteMyVa: You hit the nail on the head. The PS4 simply has a larger following worldwide.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@babyjoker1221 said:

@APiranhaAteMyVa: You hit the nail on the head. The PS4 simply has a larger following worldwide.

So what happend in the US?

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@kinectthedots said:
@babyjoker1221 said:

So what happend in the US?

its losing there too I dunno what he's trying to deflect here. its losing in every single territory and not being competitive.

its probably the last played console on youtube/twitch and they aren't doing anything cept moneyhatting an try to lie to the public online

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Salt_The_Fries said:

And this is what ruled last gen and comments like that on bold is why lemmings are getting owned this gen.

720p vs 640p = Significant less Resolution sub HD you can see the HUGE difference..hahaha

720p = 921,600 Pixels

640p = 737,280 Pixels

This is a nice post for those who claim there is no difference,or those who claim that it was bigger last gen,or simply those who think every is as naive as they are to think no one knew or discuss anything about resolution last gen..lol

FACTS ^.

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Salt_The_Fries said:

720p = 921,600 Pixels

640p = 737,280 Pixels

Miséricorde! Miséricorde! D:

Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Crypt_mx

@Mystery_Writer said:
@Crypt_mx said:

Where is this "empirical evidence" that shows the power difference is directly related to the higher sales, please, show me.

I could be wrong, but don't multiplats perform (both sales and graphically) better on PS4?

Just looking for some actual numbers, that's all. Also multiplats usually look next to identical on both, some get a resolution edge. But some also sacrifice performance for that edge (I'm looking at you Witcher and Dragon Age). Sales I'm willing to bet are higher just because there are more Playstations sold (because of the launch price and 0 bad press).

There is no actual evidence that links the slightly more powerful hardware to the sales. At all. It's something you think is likely, but it is an un-supported point.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

It's all a matter of perception. The PS4 isn't significantly more powerful than X1 but people think it is so they buy what they think is the better console That's why the X1 price drops have no effect and also in a way the fact they keep discounting it (specially in Europe) is kind of seen as an admission that their hardware is clearly inferior (even though it isn't, they're just desperate to shift units).

The other reason is actually kind of funny. MS constantly giving the X1 'exclusives' to PC is just the most stupid thing they could possibly do. They are telling all PC gamers 'you don't need an Xbox One, EVER'. Yeah, that's a good move, dumb fuckers.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50552 Posts

Torm striking!

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#41 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38034 Posts

Most of these so called "hardcore" gamers you speak of have it already in my circles. I don't know a hardcore gamer with just a PS4.

CBASSON1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 CBASSON1996
Member since 2015 • 60 Posts

Xbox One will Rise To the TOP...just wait....

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By playharderfool

@getyeryayasout said:

@playharderfool: I'm just yankin' your chain, my man. My initial response in this thread about "MS going 60% casual..." is one of Heil's well worn phrases. My asking him, "What would you know?" just play's into his... Nah I won't try to explain it.

It's like Twain said: "Explaining humor is a lot like dissecting a frog, you learn lot's along the way, but in the end you kill it."

I understood your reference and the humor you tried to apply but everything fell apart when you tried to question Heil on his knowledge of the situation. He is a much more open and friendly and gamer than 99% of the users on this board.

Yeah, you don't need to explain your gab at Heils quotes, but your "what would you know" kick back at him made no sense if you knew anything about him. He has probably played more xbox games than you.

No need to try to get witty with me after your post. Just take the knowledge you've received and put it in your memory banks.

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2221 Posts

People want superior specs, I'd imagine. No matter, I'm buying an Xbone first for the exclusives. Might get PS4 for the holidays next year if UC4 turns out to be a killer app.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 babyjoker1221
Member since 2015 • 1313 Posts

@kinectthedots: What about the US? The US is the XB1's strongest market. It's also the PS4's strongest market. It's actually one of the fee markets where the XB1 is competitive, as the PS4 is leading by only a few hundred thousand units out of millions sold. The relatively narrow lead that the PS4 has is likely to shrink this holiday season, making it even more competitive.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@ladyblue said:
@tormentos said:
@Salt_The_Fries said:

720p = 921,600 Pixels

640p = 737,280 Pixels

Miséricorde! Miséricorde! D:

Cabotin! Cabotin!

Do you clowns realize that when you compare an image that is HD with proper 2x MSAA to sub-HD image that has cheap ersatz of an AA then the difference is more standing out then 900p and 1080p?

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#48  Edited By stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

Because people remember buying the xbox360 4+ times because of the RROD and disk scratching. So they said screw it and got a PS4 because Sony has more reliable hardware.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Xbox One will fly off the shelves once Halo 5 get released