lez be real hur (AKA realtalk thread #2)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by percech (5237 posts) -

If you truly expect PSN to be a free service next gen then you're gullible. Unless if Sony plans to continuously lose money back-to-back gens.

realtalk brought to you by: #fairandbalancedposting

#2 Posted by el3m2tigre (4232 posts) -
Yet another useless thread by your friendly neighborhood percech
#3 Posted by handssss (1803 posts) -
alright then. meanwhile XBL is probably going to cost us all EVEN MORE money while still adding more ads. And 99% of xbox owners are just gonna sit there and take it with a big stupid smile on their face. Sure, it's superior to PSN, but in my experience after using both, I say its only real advantage over psn is the cross-game chat with multiple people. I just use skype with a wireless headset for gaming with friends on the ps3 anyways, so i couldn't really care about that.
#4 Posted by Blabadon (25684 posts) -
Yet another useless thread by your friendly neighborhood percechel3m2tigre
#5 Posted by percech (5237 posts) -
I'm too real for sw, son.
#6 Posted by WiiMan21 (8152 posts) -

Theres about as much usefulness in this thread as having Micheal Phelps being on your basketball team.

AKA none.

#7 Posted by Obviously_Right (5091 posts) -

Bayern will get smashed by Arsenal.

Percech will cry.

Life will go on.

#8 Posted by percech (5237 posts) -

Percech will cry.

Life will go on.

Obviously_Right

olololol. Arsenal has become a mid table team. They couldn't even beat Schalke

#9 Posted by super600 (30144 posts) -

alright then. meanwhile XBL is probably going to cost us all EVEN MORE money while still adding more ads. And 99% of xbox owners are just gonna sit there and take it with a big stupid smile on their face. Sure, it's superior to PSN, but in my experience after using both, I say its only real advantage over psn is the cross-game chat with multiple people. I just use skype with a wireless headset for gaming with friends on the ps3 anyways, so i couldn't really care about that.handssss

Probably not going to happen.

#10 Posted by BPoole96 (22784 posts) -

Sony will continue to offer free basic online since it is a huge selling point over MS. All extra luxury features will be kept for PS+ subscribers.

#11 Posted by rjdofu (9170 posts) -
[QUOTE="el3m2tigre"]Yet another useless thread by your friendly neighborhood percechBlabadon

#12 Posted by faizan_faizan (7846 posts) -

Percech will cry.

Life will go on.

Obviously_Right
Arsenal is a joke now, Fabregas and Van Persie were the only ones Arsenal relied on.
#13 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

Not gonna happen.

Many PSN users would refuse to pay for it. Me included.

#14 Posted by Obviously_Right (5091 posts) -

[QUOTE="Obviously_Right"]

Percech will cry.

Life will go on.

faizan_faizan

Arsenal is a joke now, Fabregas and Van Persie were the only ones Arsenal relied on.

lolno

Van Persie is a traitorous sicknote, Arsenal will win the Champions League.

#15 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

[QUOTE="Blabadon"][QUOTE="el3m2tigre"]Yet another useless thread by your friendly neighborhood percechrjdofu

#16 Posted by Wiimotefan (4062 posts) -

Yet another useless thread by your friendly neighborhood percechel3m2tigre

What? My neighborhood doesn't come with a percech. What a rip off. :?

#17 Posted by darkspineslayer (19479 posts) -
I came in here expecting a LiquidAjax topic. Turns out it was far more stupid.
#18 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

I came in here expecting a LiquidAjax topic. Turns out it was far more stupid.darkspineslayer

Oh ouch. That is going to burn.

Changed your sig/avatar? Sup DSS.

#19 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13122 posts) -

Are you hashtagging your SW post?

Rofl.

#20 Posted by darkspineslayer (19479 posts) -

[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"]I came in here expecting a LiquidAjax topic. Turns out it was far more stupid.psymon100

Oh ouch. That is going to burn.

Changed your sig/avatar? Sup DSS.

Yeah, I felt it was time for a change. That and Zero Escape has become something of a new obsession. I'm working on the platinum for VLR now.
#21 Posted by Chozofication (2728 posts) -

Just because MS's philosophy includes nickel and diming to make Xbox money doesn't mean Sony shares the sentiment.

Sony is thinking that the better the value they offer the more people will want to stick with Playstation, not pissing people off and making more money in the long run. PS+ is also a great service if you want extra, it's actually worth the money but I just use the free PSN. Hell, if anything were to change next gen, MS will have to drop their gold model and at least make basic multiplayer and features free.

#22 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -

If you truly expect PSN to be a free service next gen then you're gullible. Unless if Sony plans to continuously lose money back-to-back gens.

realtalk brought to you by: #fairandbalancedposting

percech
Vita psn is free... /you lose