Let's face it, Xbox is dying.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Primordialous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#201 Primordialous
Member since 2012 • 1313 Posts

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

he's got such a raging boner for sony that he can't even think straight. :lol:

jessejay420

I lol'd.

Him and Heil68 should move in together :lol:

TheDidact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#202 TheDidact
Member since 2012 • 3986 Posts

Sony is paying for the power at the Superbowl. See how it's working out now......

Bruce_Benzing
They couldn't even get the GOW:A ad during the actual game. They only had it during an online stream. :P
Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#203 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts
The Xbox brand it is as healthy as ever Not my favorite system, but still. :|
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#204 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

[QUOTE="Bruce_Benzing"]

Sony is paying for the power at the Superbowl. See how it's working out now......

TheDidact

They couldn't even get the GOW:A ad during the actual game. They only had it during an online stream. :P

Epic failure.

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts
It's not dying, just living a terrible life;).
Big_Pecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#206 Big_Pecks
Member since 2010 • 5973 Posts

It has a horrible first party, but it's thriving off casualization.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

Ladies and Gentlemen, Microsoft's vision for the Xbox 720: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTDWymSG_9Q

Enjoy.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#208 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts
[QUOTE="Heil68"]I would put my 360 up for sale, but the grandparents/kids would be mad. jessejay420
So you in other words,your grandparents/kids have more sense than you because they they dont have their heads stuck up Sony's butt to the point that almost every post you make is about hating on Microsoft...as if your posts are going to make some kid of difference.. good to know :lol:

Yea, since MS went casual they gave up playing the wii and went with it,
Bruce_Benzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Bruce_Benzing
Member since 2012 • 1731 Posts

[QUOTE="TheDidact"][QUOTE="Bruce_Benzing"]

super600

Epic failure.

Yeah it was a pretty horrible ad...

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
its been dead since 08
DISSESHOWEDO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 DISSESHOWEDO
Member since 2010 • 1775 Posts

[QUOTE="Chutebox"]

They were never on top

Heil68

But the sure tried when they did a 180, dropped core to purse Nintendo's pot of gold with Kinect(lol). Totally ruined the consoles experience for me, that's why I dont see myself buying their next one. Maybe when 15-20 core games that dont require kinect(lol) and are not Halo, Gears or Forza come out. I'll think of getting one. As it stands this gen is PC, PS4 and Wiiu.

You are in for the wait !

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]The funny part is cows have to create some imaginary doom and gloom for the 360 because when in reality the 360 is ahead of the PS3 in everything. The 360 has sold more hardware and software, the 360 has more games for retail and downloadable, the 360 has the the better library according to critics, the xbox brand has tripled their user base, the 360 made money this gen but PS3 has not. CanYouDiglt

The Xbox brand has still yet to make a profit for MS silly lem. Can you prove that MS sold more hardware? Do they have more working 360s out there then Sony has PS3?

The 360 made more then the PS3. The Xbox brand turned things around from their first console to their second and are now making a profit. The PS3 also turned things around but for the worst the PS1 and 2 made money but the PS3 lost it all and more. Seriously what good did the PS3 do for Sony? It cut their userbase in half and lost them billions lol.

PS brand>>> Xbox brand. PS3 has sold faster while costing more. Youll see how powerful the Xbox brand is when  PS4 and 720 hits the market.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="Heil68"]I would put my 360 up for sale, but the grandparents/kids would be mad. Heil68
So you in other words,your grandparents/kids have more sense than you because they they dont have their heads stuck up Sony's butt to the point that almost every post you make is about hating on Microsoft...as if your posts are going to make some kid of difference.. good to know :lol:

yea because Microsoft's future totally depends on what your Family is playing :lol: just give it up,dude. your whole crusade against microsoft has been a total failure. but dont let me stop you from continuing your pointless crusade :lol:
usuxincludingu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 usuxincludingu
Member since 2013 • 86 Posts
its been dead since 08campzor
2004 actually when microsoft announced xbox live arcade to play like 1970s games which are casual compared to games like unreal championship.
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

The Xbox brand has still yet to make a profit for MS silly lem. Can you prove that MS sold more hardware? Do they have more working 360s out there then Sony has PS3?

NineTailedGoku

The 360 made more then the PS3. The Xbox brand turned things around from their first console to their second and are now making a profit. The PS3 also turned things around but for the worst the PS1 and 2 made money but the PS3 lost it all and more. Seriously what good did the PS3 do for Sony? It cut their userbase in half and lost them billions lol.

PS brand>>> Xbox brand. PS3 has sold faster while costing more. Youll see how powerful the Xbox brand is when  PS4 and 720 hits the market.

PS3 is going on 7 years now and still in last place.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Sir-I_exCalibur"]

Sony lems,

KarateeeChop

What are "sony lems?"

He's just misunderstood but he's pretty much always right, specially with regards to lems delusions, the 360 sucking and the PS3 winning everything.
Dark_man123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#217 Dark_man123
Member since 2005 • 4012 Posts

Deja vu , it's 2005 all over again I, remember when people were saying the xbox 360 was gonna be the next dream cast and Microsoft was going out of business. we all saw how that turned out.

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#218 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] What are "sony lems?"kuraimen

He's just misunderstood but he's pretty much always right, specially with regards to lems delusions, the 360 sucking and the PS3 winning everything.

you poor misunderstood souls. :(

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jessejay420"] So you in other words,your grandparents/kids have more sense than you because they they dont have their heads stuck up Sony's butt to the point that almost every post you make is about hating on Microsoft...as if your posts are going to make some kid of difference.. good to know :lol:

yea because Microsoft's future totally depends on what your Family is playing :lol: just give it up,dude. your whole crusade against microsoft has been a total failure. but dont let me stop you from continuing your pointless crusade :lol:

I like MS actually, Nintendo needed some competition in the casual market and ever since 2009, when MS decided to drop core to go casual, they have been doing a good job.
NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]The 360 made more then the PS3. The Xbox brand turned things around from their first console to their second and are now making a profit. The PS3 also turned things around but for the worst the PS1 and 2 made money but the PS3 lost it all and more. Seriously what good did the PS3 do for Sony? It cut their userbase in half and lost them billions lol.CanYouDiglt

No troll, that spot is the 360s. Deal with it.

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 KarateeeChop

NineTailedGoku

it's actually quite sad how much you care about where a console ends up. i kinda feel bad for everyone making fun of you now. :(

(inb4fore you take what i just said as an insult and cry about reporting me again/complain about my sig)

Shinobi120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Shinobi120
Member since 2004 • 5728 Posts

I don't think it is. Kinect is really popular atm, the next Xbox will be too I think.

I'm not getting another Xbox that's for sure. My 360 was my first and last MS console. I didn't like paying to play online, I didn't like RROD, I didn't like the disk scratching and I certainly do not like the lack of games and focus on Kinect lately.

R4gn4r0k

Me neither. I'm going with the Steambox & the Orbis for next gen.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]PS3 is going on 7 years now and still in last place. KarateeeChop

it's actually quite sad how much you care about where a console ends up. i kinda feel bad for everyone making fun of you now. :(

(inb4fore you take what i just said as an insult and cry about reporting me again/complain about my sig)

Tell that to your fellow lem. I never reported you, you were faked out :lol:

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#224 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

NineTailedGoku

in your dreams sunshine, you deal with it, even if it was Last place in sales (which i doubt) it's still first in games when comparing it to the Ps3, more high rated games than the Ps3 and thats not an assumption, it's a FACT.
KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 KarateeeChop

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

NineTailedGoku

are you talking about digit? unlike you, he never resorted to making **** up and then insulting everyone who asks for proof. take a break from the internet and go see a psychiatrist... you are obviously far too emotionally attached to a piece of plastic. :?

you know what, i don't even know why i'm trying to help you when you take everything people say as a personal attack unless they're praising sony or bashing ms. :lol:

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 CanYouDiglt

NineTailedGoku

Go on and tell us more about this fantasy world you have created in your head. Oh but just so you know when you do leave your imaginary world where the PS3 is doing amazing, yep the PS3 is actually last place.
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 CanYouDiglt

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

KarateeeChop

are you talking about digit? unlike you, he never resorted to making **** up and then insulting everyone who asks for proof. you really should take a break from the internet and go see a psychiatrist because you are obviously far too emotionally attached to a piece of plastic. :?

you know what, i don't even know why i'm trying to help you when you take everything people say as a personal attack unless they're praising sony or bashing ms. :lol:

He is in his own little world. I bet he has above his bed a poster with Kaz Hirai's face taped on some male models body that he stares at endlessly.
PatchMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#228 PatchMaster
Member since 2003 • 6013 Posts

*looks at poll*

Cowspot never fails

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#229 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

I'm a butterfly...

V3rciS
Gunna catch yu..
Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

didnt 360 sell much more than orginal Xbox?? I think the Xbox brand actually got better and increased its market share :)

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#231 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

With next-gen consoles right around the corner, Microsoft is going to have to do some major changes if they want to stay on top next-gen.

Xbox 360's exclusives this gen were, well, terrible. The only one I could actually enjoy was Halo, the rest of the games on there were multiplats. Sony could easily gain the edge in multi-plats with the PS4, and since they already have a large supply of exclusives.....

The pay-to-play online service is a severe ripoff. Sure, I pay for it, because I have the money. But lots of people don't have the cash/aren't willing to pay $60 to pay online. Once again, Sony already has the edge with free online. If they just fix the mistakes they made with the PS3, then I will have no problem switching to PSN.

I've already gone to PC because of a lack of exclusives on Xbox, but I could also switch to PS4 next-gen instead of Xbox. If Microsoft doesn't change their many flaws, I could see Xbox getting 2nd or even a distant 3rd place next-gen.

What about you, SW? Do you think Xbox is dying? Does Sony have the edge?

Primordialous

there is still alot of life left in xbox.

Avatar image for Sir-I_exCalibur
Sir-I_exCalibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Sir-I_exCalibur
Member since 2013 • 724 Posts
Dead system is dead, I dont think anyones argueing not even the lemmings, the question is, can they ressurect themselves for next gen? Or just give up and focus on Kinect marketing for solid smart hardware income.
Avatar image for Sir-I_exCalibur
Sir-I_exCalibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Sir-I_exCalibur
Member since 2013 • 724 Posts

didnt 360 sell much more than orginal Xbox?? I think the Xbox brand actually got better and increased its market share :)

Malta_1980
Even dreamcast coulda sold more then the original xbox, its no achievement, heck i could set up lemonade right now and sell more than the original xbox.
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
Dead system is dead, I dont think anyones argueing not even the lemmings, the question is, can they ressurect themselves for next gen? Or just give up and focus on Kinect marketing for solid smart hardware income.Sir-I_exCalibur
At least you could use math correctly,but you can't.
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#244 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
It's been the best selling console NPD for over twenty months straight and games are being released on it on a weekly basis. Man, I have never seen something so dead.
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#245 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts

xbox360 is the dumbass call of duty crowd.

usuxincludingu
Mean while on PS3 CoD continues to be it's best selling game series