Let's be rational; the PS3 is far from out of the console war, even without DMC4

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts
So, the news that Devil May Cry 4, being up until now a PS3-exclusive title, is being released on both Xbox 360 and PS3 is the main topic of ownage claimed by the detractors of Sony. Yes, I myself was rather shocked when I heard this news, but I quickly realized that losing one title does NOT mean that the PS3 is a failure.

Look, people, there are TONS of other games coming for the PS3. Don't think so? Ok, let's look;

- Metal Gear Solid 4
- White Knight
- Final Fantasy XIII
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII
- Lair
- Heavenly Sword
- Kingdom Hearts 3
- Killzone 2
- Gran Turismo HD
- Gran Turismo 5 (not yet confirmed)
- Warhawk
- LittleBigPlanet
- Tekken 6
- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
- Jak 4 (not yet confirmed)
- Ratched and Clank: Tools of Destruction
- God of War 3 (not yet confirmed)

Wow, 17 exclusive games. 17. These are all games any PS3 fan will be waiting eagerly for. You know that these games WILL be driving the PS3, and these games WILL be eagerly-anticipated.

And if you seriously think that these games are going to be headed to the Xbox 360, please don't try to predict the future. I, personally, don't like the PS3, but it's really embarrassing to see many people attempt to own the PS3 with the news of DMC4 being multiplatform.

princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 princeofshapeir
.... Anybody want to reply to something that isn't fanboy logic?
nowakawon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 nowakawon
Member since 2006 • 436 Posts
lol
air0123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 air0123
Member since 2006 • 1411 Posts
So after 5 minutes of not getting a response you feel no one cares about your thread. Well that is because, the PS3 is doing aweful, its games are going multiplat because of that. I know its hard to accept, but you must.
nacademy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 nacademy
Member since 2004 • 227 Posts
I do agree that PS3 has a metric tonne of exclusives coming out, most of which are probably not announced yet. But it all comes down to quality and variety of games, I really think that the PS3 will offer that. But what do I care, as long as it has FFXIII.
AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 AvinashTyagi
Member since 2005 • 4433 Posts
Many of those will go Multiplat, and the others look like flops
Heith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Heith
Member since 2003 • 1231 Posts
out of that big list, I see only 5 major titles, and the chances of them coming to 360 are fairly high for 3 of them.. point moot IMO
Kekira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Kekira
Member since 2007 • 2128 Posts
Yes, I agree completely with you there. Just because we have to share with M$ now, that doesn't mean we're dead. Sony's gone through a lot over the many years it's been around. With the PS1 there were plenty of those who didn't think it'd do well and what do you know, it did better than well, it did excelently and not everyone played it for just ONE game. Same for the PS2, it was criticized for carrying the DVD format and most thought it was focused more on that than getting more exclusives, but given a bit of time it did well and not because of ONE game. DMC is not a system-seller. It's a good series but not a system seller. Sony will be just fine in my opinion.
rockstar183

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 rockstar183
Member since 2006 • 1637 Posts
ps3 1st party linne up is very strong it will carry them into 08 , but its not good to be sony right now
Zenkuso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Zenkuso
Member since 2006 • 4090 Posts
[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"].... Anybody want to reply to something that isn't fanboy logic?

See that avatar of yours? That about sums up your thread.
air0123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 air0123
Member since 2006 • 1411 Posts
Yes, I agree completely with you there. Just because we have to share with M$ now, that doesn't mean we're dead. Sony's gone through a lot over the many years it's been around. With the PS1 there were plenty of those who didn't think it'd do well and what do you know, it did better than well, it did excelently and not everyone played it for just ONE game. Same for the PS2, it was criticized for carrying the DVD format and most thought it was focused more on that than getting more exclusives, but given a bit of time it did well and not because of ONE game. DMC is not a system-seller. It's a good series but not a system seller. Sony will be just fine in my opinion.Kekira
Love the damage control, seriously, it is at its finest tonight.
FreedomReign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 FreedomReign
Member since 2006 • 1178 Posts
Those games are all going to be great. The PS3 isn't dead. Then again, I'm not getting one until they drop the price by at least $150, or someone out there buys it for me. I should hopefully be a PS3 owner by Q4 2009, but maybe, just maybe Sony will come out with 'something' which just forces me to run to the store and pick one up. Wouldn't be too hard, even Blockbuster has a small pile of PS3s gathering dust on their shelves (no one buys a $600 console from Blockbuster duh.)
Truth-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 Truth-slayer
Member since 2004 • 2510 Posts

The PS3 exclusive list still far exceeds those of the other consoles, even without DMC4.

Avatar image for baseballboy1989
baseballboy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 baseballboy1989
Member since 2004 • 836 Posts
Who says KH3 is to go to the PS3?
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 princeofshapeir
out of that big list, I see only 5 major titles, and the chances of them coming to 360 are fairly high for 3 of them.. point moot IMOHeith
Really. I see quite a few large titles. I see about 5 games that lemmings constantly advertise, as well: "Halo 3!" "Halo Wars!" "Bioshock!" "Mass Effect!" "Uh... I dunno?" Yeah, the 360 has just about the same amount of exclusives coming out soon as the PS3. Therefore, I do NOT admit ownage, and I see a major flaw in your post.
Kekira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Kekira
Member since 2007 • 2128 Posts
[QUOTE="Kekira"]Yes, I agree completely with you there. Just because we have to share with M$ now, that doesn't mean we're dead. Sony's gone through a lot over the many years it's been around. With the PS1 there were plenty of those who didn't think it'd do well and what do you know, it did better than well, it did excelently and not everyone played it for just ONE game. Same for the PS2, it was criticized for carrying the DVD format and most thought it was focused more on that than getting more exclusives, but given a bit of time it did well and not because of ONE game. DMC is not a system-seller. It's a good series but not a system seller. Sony will be just fine in my opinion.air0123
Love the damage control, seriously, it is at its finest tonight.

What damage control? I never hyped that game OR said it'd be exclusive. I think a lot of companies will go multi-plat but who knows. I do not represent those idiot cows out there who are so blind they can't even see that Sony is in a bad position.
-Sora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 -Sora
Member since 2004 • 15152 Posts

.... Anybody want to reply to something that isn't fanboy logic?princeofshapeir

your avatar is extremely disturbing

princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 princeofshapeir
Who says KH3 is to go to the PS3?baseballboy1989
Hmm, I don't know? Maybe the fact that Square Enix is making it? And that previous Kingdom Hearts games have been Sony-Exclusive?
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 princeofshapeir

[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"].... Anybody want to reply to something that isn't fanboy logic?-Sora

your avatar is extremely disturbing

Thanks.
Suyomizzle_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#21 Suyomizzle_
Member since 2005 • 1317 Posts
 Here's some logic for you.

Kingdom Hearts 3 is not only unannounced for PS3, but heavily hinted to have a Wii release. That's all.
ultima-flare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ultima-flare
Member since 2003 • 2259 Posts
only a fool would think DMC decides the console war...however the lose of the GTA franchise is what sony should be worried about.. GTA+Halo+cheaper console= every immature, teen gamers dream. Now unless a miracle happens and KZ owns Halo, or Sony can at least get a timed exclusivity on GTA4, Sony is almost sure to lose the war in the U.S.
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 princeofshapeir
[QUOTE="Zenkuso"][QUOTE="princeofshapeir"].... Anybody want to reply to something that isn't fanboy logic?

See that avatar of yours? That about sums up your thread.

Hey, at least I HAVE an avatar... =P
Natural_Mystic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Natural_Mystic
Member since 2003 • 4117 Posts
So, the news that Devil May Cry 4, being up until now a PS3-exclusive title, is being released on both Xbox 360 and PS3 is the main topic of ownage claimed by the detractors of Sony. Yes, I myself was rather shocked when I heard this news, but I quickly realized that losing one title does NOT mean that the PS3 is a failure.

Look, people, there are TONS of other games coming for the PS3. Don't think so? Ok, let's look;

- Metal Gear Solid 4
- White Knight
- Final Fantasy XIII (not guaranteed)
- Lair (Sony might abandon the title like Warhawk)
- Heavenly Sword (a little bird told me othewise)
- Kingdom Hearts 3 (don't count your chicken especially with anything from square)
- Killzone 2 (no one wants it)
- Gran Turismo HD (downloadable demo)
- Warhawk (it's vaporwear at this point, may get new life as a download)
- LittleBigPlanet
- Tekken 6

Wow, 17 exclusive games. 17. These are all games any PS3 fan will be waiting eagerly for. You know that these games WILL be driving the PS3, and these games WILL be eagerly-anticipated.

And if you seriously think that these games are going to be headed to the Xbox 360, please don't try to predict the future. I, personally, don't like the PS3, but it's really embarrassing to see many people attempt to own the PS3 with the news of DMC4 being multiplatform.

princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 princeofshapeir
[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"]So, the news that Devil May Cry 4, being up until now a PS3-exclusive title, is being released on both Xbox 360 and PS3 is the main topic of ownage claimed by the detractors of Sony. Yes, I myself was rather shocked when I heard this news, but I quickly realized that losing one title does NOT mean that the PS3 is a failure.

- Metal Gear Solid 4
- White Knight
- Final Fantasy XIII
- Lair
- Heavenly Sword
- Kingdom Hearts 3
- Killzone 2
- Gran Turismo HD
- Warhawk
- LittleBigPlanet
- Tekken 6

Suyomizzle_
Here's some logic for you. Kingdom Hearts 3 is not only unannounced for PS3, but heavily hinted to have a Wii release. That's all.

A Wii release? Ha. Surely you jest. I haven't seen any news from Square Enix or Sony about this.
Suyomizzle_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#26 Suyomizzle_
Member since 2005 • 1317 Posts
[QUOTE="Suyomizzle_"][QUOTE="princeofshapeir"]So, the news that Devil May Cry 4, being up until now a PS3-exclusive title, is being released on both Xbox 360 and PS3 is the main topic of ownage claimed by the detractors of Sony. Yes, I myself was rather shocked when I heard this news, but I quickly realized that losing one title does NOT mean that the PS3 is a failure.

- Metal Gear Solid 4
- White Knight
- Final Fantasy XIII
- Lair
- Heavenly Sword
- Kingdom Hearts 3
- Killzone 2
- Gran Turismo HD
- Warhawk
- LittleBigPlanet
- Tekken 6

princeofshapeir
Here's some logic for you. Kingdom Hearts 3 is not only unannounced for PS3, but heavily hinted to have a Wii release. That's all.

A Wii release? Ha. Surely you jest. I haven't seen any news from Square Enix or Sony about this.

Then you haven't been reading the interviews about them wanting to go in "a new direction" with the series and reach their "biggest client base" with the Kingdom Hearts series.
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 princeofshapeir
[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"]So, the news that Devil May Cry 4, being up until now a PS3-exclusive title, is being released on both Xbox 360 and PS3 is the main topic of ownage claimed by the detractors of Sony. Yes, I myself was rather shocked when I heard this news, but I quickly realized that losing one title does NOT mean that the PS3 is a failure.

- Metal Gear Solid 4
- White Knight
- Lair (Sony might abandon the title like Warhawk)
- Heavenly Sword (a little bird told me othewise)
- Kingdom Hearts 3 (don't count your chicken especially with anything from square)
- Killzone 2 (no one wants it)
- Gran Turismo HD (downloadable demo)
- Warhawk (it's vaporwear at this point, may get new life as a download)
- LittleBigPlanet
- Tekken 6

Natural_Mystic

You say that FFXIII is multiplatform now? Where's the source? Hey, you said it, so where's the ultimate proof that it's on the 360 now?
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 princeofshapeir
[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"][QUOTE="Suyomizzle_"][QUOTE="princeofshapeir"]So, the news that Devil May Cry 4, being up until now a PS3-exclusive title, is being released on both Xbox 360 and PS3 is the main topic of ownage claimed by the detractors of Sony. Yes, I myself was rather shocked when I heard this news, but I quickly realized that losing one title does NOT mean that the PS3 is a failure.

- Metal Gear Solid 4
- White Knight
- Final Fantasy XIII
- Lair
- Heavenly Sword
- Kingdom Hearts 3
- Killzone 2
- Gran Turismo HD
- Warhawk
- LittleBigPlanet
- Tekken 6

Suyomizzle_

Then you haven't been reading the interviews about them wanting to go in "a new direction" with the series and reach their "biggest client base" with the Kingdom Hearts series.

Just because the Wii is expanding a large base of gamers does not mean that the game will be for the Wii.
TyrantDragon55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29 TyrantDragon55
Member since 2004 • 6851 Posts

[QUOTE="baseballboy1989"]Who says KH3 is to go to the PS3?princeofshapeir
Hmm, I don't know? Maybe the fact that Square Enix is making it? And that previous Kingdom Hearts games have been Sony-Exclusive?

Just like previous Devil May Cry games...

Japanese_Monk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Japanese_Monk
Member since 2006 • 1412 Posts

- Metal Gear Solid 4
- White Knight
- Final Fantasy XIII
- Lair
- Heavenly Sword
- Kingdom Hearts 3
- Killzone 2
- Gran Turismo HD
- Warhawk
- LittleBigPlanet
- Tekken 6

princeofshapeir

Its not ownage. Just sad sad news for cows. Oh wait yeah. Its ownage. Cows are losing the system war and their to blind to see it. Yeah the PS3 will sale and you guys can still buy and play DMC4 and MGS4 but your in system wars. The whole point is whos the best....and with PS3's 2 million sales and exclusives going mulitplat then if deny sony going to 3rd place then your a fanboy fer shure.

Battle for number one is between Wii and 360.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist :lol:

You do make a good point, though. >_>

Berserker_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Berserker_2
Member since 2006 • 5948 Posts
[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"].... Anybody want to reply to something that isn't fanboy logic?

I'm not speaking as a fanboy, but the PS3 has not sold well. It looks very bad for Sony right now. The PSP sold more units than the PS3 in Feb. The 360 is coming out with huge games this year. The PS3 doesn't appear to have a single huge game this year.
Truth-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Truth-slayer

PannicAtack
You wanted to buy a PS3 for VF5? Thats kind of crazy.
Truth-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Truth-slayer
[QUOTE="Berserker_2"][QUOTE="princeofshapeir"].... Anybody want to reply to something that isn't fanboy logic?

I'm not speaking as a fanboy, but the PS3 has not sold well. It looks very bad for Sony right now. The PSP sold more units than the PS3 in Feb. The 360 is coming out with huge games this year. The PS3 doesn't appear to have a single huge game this year.

Unless Konami says otherwise MGS4 is still slated this year. And Heavenly Sword and Lair are still on the table.
Berserker_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Berserker_2

PannicAtack
Metal Gear Solid 4 is very likely coming to the 360. I also think FF will come. That leaves GT5.
Berserker_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Berserker_2
[QUOTE="Truth-slayer"][QUOTE="Berserker_2"][QUOTE="princeofshapeir"].... Anybody want to reply to something that isn't fanboy logic?

Unless Konami says otherwise MGS4 is still slated this year. And Heavenly Sword and Lair are still on the table.

Hideo Kojima stated that MGS4 is coming out this year "at the earliest". This means Christmas 2008 on 360.
GabeBlack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 GabeBlack
Member since 2005 • 1821 Posts

NPD

Wii- around 300k
Xbox 360- Little Over 200k
PS3- Little Over 100K

Now I want you to look at it like this from another point of view that everyone seems to be forgeting. And when I mean everyone I mean just Cows.

600 US Dollars.

And it appears from what sony says that there will be NO price anytime soon.

is still to high but it isnt 600 dollars. And dont say but but but the 20 gig model. Try to find one seems that sony stopped making them or something http://www.gamestop.com/productmerch.asp?groupid=635.

And Wii is just plain sold out....I cant find one. Damn kids and their parents.

So right now M$ and  Nintendo are curb stumping the PS3. And PS3 is going to keep loseing Exclusives because Third party devs and publishers kind of have the need to eat every now and again.

And if all that isnt bad enough... Sony lost Dragon Quest to a Handheld. I mean come on!

ZeLeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ZeLeam
Member since 2006 • 726 Posts
[QUOTE="GabeBlack"][QUOTE="princeofshapeir"].... Anybody want to reply to something that isn't fanboy logic?

NPD

Wii- around 300k
PS3- Little Over 100K

Now I want you to look at it like this from another point of view that everyone seems to be forgeting. And when I mean everyone I mean just Cows.

600 US Dollars.

is still to high but it isnt 600 dollars. And dont say but but but the 20 gig model. Try to find one seems that sony stopped making them or something http://www.gamestop.com/productmerch.asp?groupid=635.

So right now M$ and Nintendo are curb stumping the PS3. And PS3 is going to keep loseing Exclusives because Third party devs and publishers kind of have the need to eat every now and again.

And if all that isnt bad enough... Sony lost Dragon Quest to a Handheld. I mean come on!

Now... PS3 is selling almost 8x faster than 360 in japan (30k vs less than 4k past week). European release is finaly here, and 360 hasnt sold there as good as in NA.
Natural_Mystic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Natural_Mystic
Member since 2003 • 4117 Posts
[QUOTE="Natural_Mystic"][QUOTE="princeofshapeir"]

princeofshapeir

You say that FFXIII is multiplatform now? Where's the source? Hey, you said it, so where's the ultimate proof that it's on the 360 now?

I have no confirmation but where they license the unreal engine and release statements like this you can't help but conclude that are moving toward a multiplatform strategy.

In response to questions about PS3 exclusivity:
"We don't want the PlayStation 3 to be the overwhelming loser, so we want to support them," says Michihiro Sasaki, senior vice president of Square Enix. "But we don't want them to be the overwhelming winner either, so we can't support them too much."

After licensing Unreal Engine3:
"In a press statement, Square Enix claimed that, in order to ensure both quality and development efficiency in the next generation, the publisher is “now building a combined technology platform to use throughout the company, utilizing proprietary technologies as well as third-party solutions such as Unreal Engine 3”
Avatar image for BillGates_Money
BillGates_Money

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 BillGates_Money
Member since 2007 • 1200 Posts
[QUOTE="Suyomizzle_"][QUOTE="princeofshapeir"]So, the news that Devil May Cry 4, being up until now a PS3-exclusive title, is being released on both Xbox 360 and PS3 is the main topic of ownage claimed by the detractors of Sony. Yes, I myself was rather shocked when I heard this news, but I quickly realized that losing one title does NOT mean that the PS3 is a failure.

- Metal Gear Solid 4
- White Knight
- Final Fantasy XIII
- Lair
- Heavenly Sword
- Kingdom Hearts 3
- Killzone 2
- Gran Turismo HD
- Warhawk
- LittleBigPlanet
- Tekken 6

princeofshapeir

umm they are making one with mario in it
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 princeofshapeir

[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"][QUOTE="baseballboy1989"]Who says KH3 is to go to the PS3?TyrantDragon55

I'm pretty sure that Capcom has given love to all the consoles. Square Enix only gives Nintendo Crystal Chronicles, Microsoft Online FF games, and Sony core FF games.
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 princeofshapeir
[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"][QUOTE="Suyomizzle_"][QUOTE="princeofshapeir"]So, the news that Devil May Cry 4, being up until now a PS3-exclusive title, is being released on both Xbox 360 and PS3 is the main topic of ownage claimed by the detractors of Sony. Yes, I myself was rather shocked when I heard this news, but I quickly realized that losing one title does NOT mean that the PS3 is a failure.

- Metal Gear Solid 4
- White Knight
- Final Fantasy XIII
- Lair
- Heavenly Sword
- Kingdom Hearts 3
- Killzone 2
- Gran Turismo HD
- Warhawk
- LittleBigPlanet
- Tekken 6

BillGates_Money

Proof?
ZeLeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ZeLeam
Member since 2006 • 726 Posts
[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"][QUOTE="Natural_Mystic"][QUOTE="princeofshapeir"]

Natural_Mystic

I have no confirmation but where they license the unreal engine and release statements like this you can't help but conclude that are moving toward a multiplatform strategy.

In response to questions about PS3 exclusivity:
"We don't want the PlayStation 3 to be the overwhelming loser, so we want to support them," says Michihiro Sasaki, senior vice president of Square Enix. "But we don't want them to be the overwhelming winner either, so we can't support them too much."

After licensing unreal3 engine:
“The complexity of next-generation game systems featuring HD graphics and multi-core parallel processing poses a number of technological challenges to our game development. However, we can expedite our game development process significantly while allowing extra time and resources to be spent on game design and mechanics by establishing an effective technology platform,” said Taku Murata, general manager, research and development division at Square Enix. “The technology platform for game development is becoming more important than ever. I'm excited to be partnering with Epic Games in such an important area.”

In the last info showed in ign they confirmed that FF Xiii is still using white engine, and hinted that there'll probably be more games using it.
TyrantDragon55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44 TyrantDragon55
Member since 2004 • 6851 Posts
[QUOTE="TyrantDragon55"]

[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"][QUOTE="baseballboy1989"]Who says KH3 is to go to the PS3?princeofshapeir

I'm pretty sure that Capcom has given love to all the consoles. Square Enix only gives Nintendo Crystal Chronicles, Microsoft Online FF games, and Sony core FF games.

Final Fantasy used to be a Nintendo franchise, Square follows the console with the largest userbase and right now that is not the PS3,

AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 AvinashTyagi
Member since 2005 • 4433 Posts

- Metal Gear Solid 4
- White Knight
- Final Fantasy XIII
- Lair
- Heavenly Sword
- Kingdom Hearts 3
- Killzone 2
- Gran Turismo HD
- Warhawk
- LittleBigPlanet
- Tekken 6

BillGates_Money

That was an April Fool's joke, but they could still make a KH for Wii if sales trends continue
ANti_RiCeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 ANti_RiCeR
Member since 2004 • 1982 Posts
i dont think most of the people on systemwars takes into account the amount of casual games that help win the console war. like madden , gta, and such. DMC isnt that big of a casual game so its not really going to affect the ps3's sales maybe by system wars logic.
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 princeofshapeir
[QUOTE="GabeBlack"][QUOTE="princeofshapeir"].... Anybody want to reply to something that isn't fanboy logic?

NPD

Wii- around 300k
PS3- Little Over 100K

600 US Dollars.

So right now M$ and Nintendo are curb stumping the PS3. And PS3 is going to keep loseing Exclusives because Third party devs and publishers kind of have the need to eat every now and again.

Hey, guess what? I'm not talking about price. Yes, I realize that the PS3 has failed in its launch and marketing strategy, but in GAMES... Oh, boy, you are comparing a mouse to a dragon.
eastside49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 eastside49er
Member since 2002 • 19559 Posts
The majority of those games are going to flop or won't be AAA. In SW this is important. In the real world, they look like good games to me. Of course I could list the AAA to great to good 360 games as well and they would trump that list.
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 princeofshapeir
[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"][QUOTE="TyrantDragon55"]

[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"][QUOTE="baseballboy1989"]Who says KH3 is to go to the PS3?TyrantDragon55

Final Fantasy used to be a Nintendo franchise, Square follows the console with the largest userbase and right now that is not the PS3,

Bingo.
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 princeofshapeir
The majority of those games are going to flop or won't be AAA. In SW this is important. In the real world, they look like good games to me. Of course I could list the AAA to great to good 360 games as well and they would trump that list.eastside49er
Show me your crystal ball, my good man...