Lems would you say..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by jimmyrussle117 (774 posts) -

That Halo 4 isn't casual and aimed at younger audiences ? I mean compared to ACTUAL shooters like counterstike, Tribes, how does Halo really hold up? The single player is linear and straightforward, and the multiplayer is about as competitive as COD.. All i see is horrendous casualization and a mediocre game you seem to be flaunting as "the best shooter of the year" when it's no where close to the vast majority of Pc exclusive shooter

#2 Posted by gamertylers (1969 posts) -
Troll harder.
#3 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4340 posts) -
Counter Strike is outdated and irrelevant.
#4 Posted by TheDidact (3981 posts) -
Well it looks like jimmyrustle *puts on sunglasses* had his jimmies rustled by the positive Halo 4 reviews.....
#5 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38216 posts) -

Well it looks like jimmyrustle *puts on sunglasses* had his jimmies rustled by the positive Halo 4 reviews..... TheDidact

Bit too long to have the impact needed

#6 Posted by Z-Fatalis (1122 posts) -

Too childish looking for me.

#7 Posted by spiderluck (2376 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheDidact"]Well it looks like jimmyrustle *puts on sunglasses* had his jimmies rustled by the positive Halo 4 reviews..... seanmcloughlin

Bit too long to have the impact needed

A worthy try though
#8 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4340 posts) -

Z-Fatalis

*looks at your sig*

:lol:

#9 Posted by Giancar (19068 posts) -

[QUOTE="Z-Fatalis"]

JohnnyCageMK

*looks at your sig*

:lol:

you know, he has been told that like 100 times. He is doing on purpose >_>
#10 Posted by enterawesome (9477 posts) -

I'm gonna be that guy and remind you that neither CS nor Tribes are PC exclusive franchises.

EDIT: Oh I guess that's my ten-thousandth post. I thought it would be better...

#11 Posted by platniumgamer (4087 posts) -

Little Jimmy. :cool:

#12 Posted by ShadowMoses900 (17081 posts) -

It seems like Halo 4 rustled a lot of cows on here.....

But I do find it ironic how many Halo fanboys will bash COD for being "too casual" because it's popular, when Halo 4 is also really popular but also full of kids. So what's with the double standard guys?

#13 Posted by jimmyrussle117 (774 posts) -

Well it looks like jimmyrustle *puts on sunglasses* had his jimmies rustled by the positive Halo 4 reviews.....  TheDidact

But compare it to a game like stalker... it has no depth, no atmosphere.. and the multiplayer is just bad compared to more competitive PC exclusives.

#14 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4340 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheDidact"]Well it looks like jimmyrustle *puts on sunglasses* had his jimmies rustled by the positive Halo 4 reviews.....  jimmyrussle117

But compare it to a game like stalker... it has no depth, no atmosphere.. and the multiplayer is just bad compared to more competitive PC exclusives.

Cool story bro.
#15 Posted by ShadowMoses900 (17081 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheDidact"]Well it looks like jimmyrustle *puts on sunglasses* had his jimmies rustled by the positive Halo 4 reviews.....  jimmyrussle117

Are you SNIPER by any chance? You sound just like him....

#16 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4340 posts) -

[QUOTE="jimmyrussle117"]

[QUOTE="TheDidact"]Well it looks like jimmyrustle *puts on sunglasses* had his jimmies rustled by the positive Halo 4 reviews.....  ShadowMoses900

Not enough incomplete words and sentences.
#17 Posted by enterawesome (9477 posts) -

[QUOTE="jimmyrussle117"]

[QUOTE="TheDidact"]Well it looks like jimmyrustle *puts on sunglasses* had his jimmies rustled by the positive Halo 4 reviews.....  ShadowMoses900

Who's SNIPER?
#18 Posted by TheDidact (3981 posts) -

[QUOTE="jimmyrussle117"]

No. This guy seems to actually somewhat grasp the ability to form a coherent sentence in the English Language. :P
#19 Posted by spiderluck (2376 posts) -

It seems like Halo 4 rustled a lot of cows on here.....

But I do find it ironic how many Halo fanboys will bash COD for being "too casual" because it's popular, when Halo 4 is also really popular but also full of kids. So what's with the double standard guys?

ShadowMoses900

Halo kids are cool :)

#20 Posted by Pitbulllova (762 posts) -

Z-Fatalis
you anger me, im not sure if your trolling or not.
#21 Posted by Yoshi9000 (396 posts) -

You haven't experienced the amazment of halo until you've been in a party of friends, making maps in forge, creating your own game type in custom games, and just messing around with eachother, loads of fun. Trying to complete campaign on legendary skulls on with friends is also a very satisfying coop experience.

It's mostly the social aspect of being with buddies screwing around that makes halo my favorite shooter experience so far. I dont know of any other shooter that gives you the tools, or console that gives you the online experience, of having a blast with friends. Maybe left 4 dead.

Ofcourse, there are better single player experiences, but my point is halo is awesome, and if you don't like it you just have just touched the single player.

#22 Posted by mems_1224 (47241 posts) -
Well, the gameplay in Halo is just more fun than Counter Strike or Tribes. Plus it looks better and offers a whole lot of content. The reason Halo is so popular is because it has something for almost anyone that like fps games. If you like small, fast paced maps its got it. if you want big objective team maps, its got it. you want a single player, its usually got a good one. you want to create your own maps and game types? you can do that do. The fact is, you get more bang for your buck than you do with the other games(yea, I realize Tribes is free but the gameplay just isn't very fun). Honestly, the best shooter on PC right now is probably Natural Selection 2. It has a unique concept that I hope more games try to do.
#23 Posted by AdobeArtist (22937 posts) -

If you're gong to dmage control, at least do it in the sticky ;)