Lems should be careful

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ShoTTyMcNaDeS (2101 posts) -

I know this is system wars and I know you all are having your fun, but I would watch how much bashing you do on the PS4 and its games. This time next week, the reality hits the XBOX ONE as well and I have a feeling that there will be plenty of disappointing game reviews on that system as well. I personally am expecting DR3, Ryse, Crimson Dragon and KI to all score 8 or less. So Id be careful what fights you start, because this one is going to be long and drawn out!

#2 Edited by SinjinSmythe (789 posts) -

Are you still glad you switched over too cow? Year long insecurity has led you the wrong way.

#3 Posted by CloudStrife213 (430 posts) -

Like how you were expecting Knack and Killzone to get great reviews? Fanboy.

#4 Posted by Frozzik (3421 posts) -

Just for the entertainment value here on SW I truly hope Ryse scores 9+.

#5 Posted by AMD655 (4495 posts) -

Lego time.

#6 Edited by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

So you're telling me that if lems didn't make a big deal about flopzone and all the other problems in the last 24 hours then Cows wouldn't make a big deal about anything negative towards The One? Cows have been using rumours in most of their threads against The One for months that ended up reaching 10s of pages.

#7 Posted by yanni1 (891 posts) -

It's the cows fault for hyping everything as the second coming of jesus. Absolutely over the top.

#8 Posted by tastetheacidmil (737 posts) -

lol cows and their hypocrisy, you lot got fucked hard and here you are trying to act like the victims as usual when you lot have done nothing but bash the hell out of everything else, lems have earned this ownage against you guys

#9 Posted by SinjinSmythe (789 posts) -

PlayStaion 4/10 demon flop edition.

#10 Posted by Opus_Rea-333 (987 posts) -

cant fkn wait i like gladiator type games dont care much about the review scores unless it is 7.0 or below that then i might start caring about the product quality.

#11 Edited by BilkeLegenda (1933 posts) -

I'm expecting dead rising 3 and ryze to score at least 8 or above, either way can't wait.

#12 Edited by Evo_nine (1741 posts) -

ps4....gaming console, for gamers...but no games. And the games they do have score 5/10. Oh yeah...and the console is a cheap ass brick that wobbles.

funny how the public eats up their PR bullcrap.

#13 Posted by sukraj (23060 posts) -

Flopstation 4

#14 Posted by urbansys (232 posts) -

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS: as long as the xbox one doesn't wobble or have hardware failures this early, it would already be a more successful launch.

#15 Posted by Netret0120 (2209 posts) -

Only delusional fanboys can believe the launch of the system determines it's fate.

PS4 Slim in 2015 thank you very much and when actual next gen will be released

#16 Posted by Krelian-co (11216 posts) -

lems are in meltdown mode xD

#17 Posted by starwolf474 (700 posts) -

Cows have been bashing Xbox One every single chance they get for every little insignificant flaw for months. Now that the PS4 launch is proving to be a flop, Cows are all of a sudden crying about the PS4 bashing and making statements about launches not being important. Maybe Cows are the ones that should have been more careful about all of the over-hyping of PS4 and bashing of Xbox One that they did these past few months.

#18 Edited by LJS9502_basic (151504 posts) -

@starwolf474 said:

Cows have been bashing Xbox One every single chance they get for every little insignificant flaw for months. Now that the PS4 launch is proving to be a flop, Cows are all of a sudden crying about the PS4 bashing and making statements about launches not being important. Maybe Cows are the ones that should have been more careful about all of the over-hyping of PS4 and bashing of Xbox One that they did these past few months.

Interesting. Proof of flop?

#19 Posted by Opus_Rea-333 (987 posts) -

#20 Edited by starwolf474 (700 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@starwolf474 said:

Have you been living under a rock? Just go look at the scores of the PS4 launch games, go read reviews of the PS4 system and see that most reviewers are saying it is not worth buying right now; you can find some of them in this thread, go read the reports of PS4 hardware failure, and just look at this picture

#21 Edited by blackace (20890 posts) -

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

I know this is system wars and I know you all are having your fun, but I would watch how much bashing you do on the PS4 and its games. This time next week, the reality hits the XBOX ONE as well and I have a feeling that there will be plenty of disappointing game reviews on that system as well. I personally am expecting DR3, Ryse, Crimson Dragon and KI to all score 8 or less. So Id be careful what fights you start, because this one is going to be long and drawn out!

I think most lems are already expecting games like DR3 & Ryse to score a 7 or 8. no one is expecting those games to be AAAE. Crimson Dragon & KI aren't even being hyped. Only game that's probably expected to be AAAE is Forza 5. It too may flop here on Gamespot. The reason cows are taking a shellacking is because they hyped their games to be so much better then XB1 and now reality is putting them in their place. lol!! All this talk about 1080p and 60fps are for not. As the gameplay in PS4 exclusive haven't been great. It's typical for Playstation launch titles. PS3 had the same crap.

@Krelian-co said:

lems are in meltdown mode xD

Cows are in major damage control mode. lol!!

#22 Edited by LJS9502_basic (151504 posts) -

@starwolf474 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@starwolf474 said:

Have you been living under a rock? Just go look at the scores of the PS4 launch games, go read reviews of the PS4 system and see that most reviewers are saying it is not worth buying right now; you can find some of them in this thread, go read the reports of PS4 hardware failure, and just look at this picture

Less than 1% complaints does not a hardware failure make. One console wobbling? I haven't seen any others do that. Consoles stand up now anyway.

As for review scores......I don't buy into the numerical system. I read to see any issues with the play of the game. IF there isn't one...and it interests me...I'll buy it. Games are meant to be fun. Not graded like school work. So that doesn't mean shit to me dude.

#23 Edited by sts106mat (19857 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@starwolf474 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@starwolf474 said:

Less than 1% complaints does not a hardware failure make. One console wobbling? I haven't seen any others do that. Consoles stand up now anyway.

As for review scores......I don't buy into the numerical system. I read to see any issues with the play of the game. IF there isn't one...and it interests me...I'll buy it. Games are meant to be fun. Not graded like school work. So that doesn't mean shit to me dude.

it's not even officially out yet and there are reports of consoles (one of IGN's for a start, who had their's taken back by Sony and replaced immediately), other people who got the console early have run into trouble with the HDMI issues. We dont know if its a big problem yet and wont until the weekend at the earliest, but with social media the way it is now, you can guarantee we will be hearing about it quickly if it is a problem.

also the wobble is not just one console either, it's every PS4.

#24 Edited by Shewgenja (9636 posts) -

@yanni1 said:

It's the cows fault for hyping everything as the second coming of jesus. Absolutely over the top.

Jesus wasn't as cool as the Playstation.

#25 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151504 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

it's not even officially out yet and there are reports of consoles (one of IGN's for a start, who had their's taken back by Sony and replaced immediately), other people who got the console early have run into trouble with the HDMI issues. We dont know if its a big problem yet and wont until the weekend at the earliest, but with social media the way it is now, you can guarantee we will be hearing about it quickly if it is a problem.

There are reports actually of very few consoles who have failed. Way to jump to conclusions. Guess what...ti's expected that a percent will fail. It happens all the time and not just with consoles.

As for the wobble....I wasn't aware you handled all PS4s. I have seen ONE mention. Now was your chance to provide proof of more...but you failed to do that.

#26 Posted by Heil68 (45224 posts) -

Oh no, the xbone will have 100% success rate in hardware, software and games. I'm guessing MS can just go ahead and close the xbox support page.

#27 Posted by sts106mat (19857 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@sts106mat said:

There are reports actually of very few consoles who have failed. Way to jump to conclusions. Guess what...ti's expected that a percent will fail. It happens all the time and not just with consoles.

As for the wobble....I wasn't aware you handled all PS4s. I have seen ONE mention. Now was your chance to provide proof of more...but you failed to do that.

you already showed that you don't / can't read be bothered to read, so why should i waste my time?

again, not even officially out yet!!! do you know how many people have played the console? how long for? wait and see is all i said.

#28 Posted by Mystery_Writer (7946 posts) -

PS4 launch lineup DC is getting sadder every day

#29 Edited by Liquid_ (2788 posts) -

oh man the lems have been holding this in for a while.

it isn't healthy to emotionally repress for months at a time until you "think" you see a shed of light

#30 Edited by lostrib (37786 posts) -

Considering that sony fanboys were acting like such giant asshats, y'all kind of deserve it

#31 Posted by ZombieKiller7 (6255 posts) -

lol @ console release exclusives

Not a decent game in the whole lot

Ryse is gonna get like a 6lol

#32 Posted by silversix_ (14810 posts) -

Let them live their very special moment because when Ryse (LOL Ryse) and 360 ports like DR3 and Forza 5 comes out its gonna be a shitstorm here.

#33 Posted by edidili (3449 posts) -

Lems are a bit safer IMO. For months they got crapped on so they have no way to go but up. I mean a 7 for Ryse at this point would be amazing.

Cows overhyped and overhyped PS4 for months then reality kicked in and slapped them hard.

#34 Edited by heretrix (37435 posts) -

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

Holy shit that is hilarious.

#35 Posted by lamprey263 (24232 posts) -

You mean will lemmings say stuff to come back and bite them in the ass... no, never, cows already doing that, the divine wind of destiny is making its intentions clear, X1 domination and Sony irrelevance.

#36 Posted by mems_1224 (47289 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

Oh no, the xbone will have 100% success rate in hardware, software and games. I'm guessing MS can just go ahead and close the xbox support page.

Glad you're finally starting to see the light friend.

#37 Edited by Gue1 (10223 posts) -

lems are just like a wounded and cornered animal at this point. They seem dangerous but it's just their desperation.

When the sales come up, when the libraries of each console grow, the announcement at E3's, the multiplat performance... The Xbone will be last at everything. The slaughtering that is about to happen is not gonna be a pretty sight.

#38 Posted by edidili (3449 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

lems are just like a wounded and cornered animal at this point. They seem dangerous but it's just their desperation.

When the sales come up, when the libraries of each console grow, the announcement at E3's, the multiplat performance... The Xbone will be last at everything.

Just wait?

#39 Posted by heretrix (37435 posts) -

Anyone stupid enough to hype launch games deserves to be ridiculed. That goes for lemmings as well.

Launches are generally disappointing for any number of reasons. It looks like a lot of people haven't learned that yet.

#40 Edited by Frostbite24 (4534 posts) -

The fanboys are extra insecure it seems. Also, the cows are, as per usual, playing the double standards game which ironically outscored all of the PS4's launch titles.

#41 Posted by kuu2 (7373 posts) -

All of a sudden 8 is a bad score.

Sony Fan wishes they had some 8s for their major franchise games.

Keep hope alive Sony Fan.

#42 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (4520 posts) -

Yeah, I think the lems should hold off for a bit, but they haven't been going full retard like the cows would have done if the positions were switched.

The poor PS4 launch should at least snap the cows back to reality from the Sony hype dream they've been sold.

I'm not expecting the earth from the X1 launch, but i'll be ok with Fifa 14 and Forza 5.

#43 Posted by clyde46 (46634 posts) -

I don't think Ryse will get a positive reception.

#44 Posted by PraetorianMan (1343 posts) -

The PS4 will deserve all the bashing it has been getting IF the Xbox 1 doesn't end up suffering from similar problems.

I would like to remind everyone that, for at least a month now, there have been rumors [from the same sources as the 720p COD rumor] that the X1 itself has been suffering from software issues and defective hardware.

Lems, at this point, should have learned to not dismiss these rumors too quickly, given how strikingly accurate they've been so far.

#45 Edited by Heil68 (45224 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@Heil68 said:

Glad you're finally starting to see the light friend.

Yup, midnight launch tonight for the PS4, here i come. :D

#46 Posted by SuddenlyTragic (789 posts) -

And this is why I'm not a fanboy, have a gaming PC to enjoy the superior multiplatform games on, and will wait to get a PS4 or Xbox One once the kinks are ironed out and some good games are available.

And out of curiosity, why does everyone think Ryse is going to be so terrible? I think it looks pretty damn good personally and I've never played a bad Crytek game either.

#47 Edited by John_Matherson (2031 posts) -

@heretrix said:

Anyone stupid enough to hype launch games deserves to be ridiculed. That goes for lemmings as well.

Launches are generally disappointing for any number of reasons. It looks like a lot of people haven't learned that yet.

LOlL you think people are stupid for showing hype for their console/games? So if the game hadn't flop would they still be stupid? Since when did System Wars become populated by cowards;

#48 Edited by treedoor (7648 posts) -

@Frozzik said:

Just for the entertainment value here on SW I truly hope Ryse scores 9+.

I think Kevin V is reviewing it, and he seems to think it's awful.

No way it gets a 9. It'll probably score even lower than Knack.

#49 Posted by heretrix (37435 posts) -

@John_Matherson said:

@heretrix said:

LOlL you think people are stupid for showing hype for their console/games? So if the game hadn't flop would they still be stupid? Since when did System Wars become populated by cowards;

This isn't about bravery, you aren't rushing to save someone from a burning building. It's about using your head and having realistic expectations and not going off like a goddamned idiot at the mention of a new game..