lemmings do u think infinite undiscovery cry on or lost odyssey will be better

This topic is locked from further discussion.

manny280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 manny280
Member since 2007 • 1990 Posts

than final fantasy xiii

im not a cow i own 360 only but i might get ps3 if none of those rpgs are any good anyways i just wanted see what u guys thing another thing why are we hyping lost odyssey A when it doesnt have that mediocre developer artoon but has feel plus a group ccomprised of 24 former square employees and sakaguchi nobou and some award winning story teller is also working on it plus its great graphics are always a plus

Mad_Rhetoric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Mad_Rhetoric
Member since 2005 • 3642 Posts

well no bodys played any of them yet...so we won't know yet

and yes NG2 will pwn

Avatar image for TekkenMaster606
TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 TekkenMaster606
Member since 2006 • 10980 Posts

Who knows. FFXIII is a 2009 title. Who is banking success in the current system wars on a 2009 game?

Fools, that's who.

SgtWhiskeyjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 SgtWhiskeyjack
Member since 2004 • 16364 Posts

What the hell does "Infinite Undiscovery" mean? Sounds almost like an oxymoron.

-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5 -RPGamer-
Member since 2002 • 34283 Posts

Not a lemming, but I think all of those games will be pretty good in their own respect.

However, Infinite Undiscovery will most likely be one of my favorite titles ever released on the Xbox 360.

JiveT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JiveT
Member since 2005 • 8619 Posts

Infinite Undiscovery and Cry On might as well be vapor-ware for all we know about them. Amirite?

James_Lipton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 James_Lipton
Member since 2007 • 156 Posts
I think it's time for a major face-lift in JRPGs. How about a "male" character for once as a hero.
manny280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 manny280

What the hell does "Infinite Undiscovery" mean? Sounds almost like an oxymoro

some tri ace guy says that heis fully aware that "Undiscovery" is not in the standard English dictionary. He shared with Famitsu a detailed breakdown of how starting with "Cover," he got "Discover" by adding "Dis," and then added the "Un." With the two negatives, he feels the word has a certain vagueness about it.

"Discovery is a major key word for this game," he explained.

bigboss5ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bigboss5ak
Member since 2007 • 2962 Posts

We know little to nothing on those games, but if I had to choose id say infinite undiscover has a huge chance of being better than FF13.(even though it may not release till 09) Just look at this pic of a battle its freaking epic I love tri ace.

-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 -RPGamer-

Infinite Undiscovery and Cry On might as well be vapor-ware for all we know about them. Amirite?

JiveT

Why? Mistwalker is focusing on getting Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey out the door, not to mention BD was taking up Artoon's development priority first (also doing the dev work behind Cry On).

As for tri-Ace they don't exactly flood with a ton of information while early in development, and they haven't given any indication they've stopped production of the title.

myke2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 myke2010
Member since 2002 • 2747 Posts
From what I've seen I don't think any of those titles will be any better then FFXIII. However, I do believe Mass Effect will.
SillyManimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SillyManimal
Member since 2007 • 774 Posts
Infinite Undiscovery looks awesome, imo, wonder what is going on with it.
JiveT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 JiveT
Member since 2005 • 8619 Posts
I'm sure they will come out at some point I'm just saying no one really knows much about them.
Saturos3091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Saturos3091
Member since 2005 • 14937 Posts
I like Lost Odyssey's atmosphere more than Infinite Undiscovery's. They'll both probably end up being great titles as well.
ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#16 ironcreed
Member since 2005 • 14195 Posts

PS3 is my preferred console, although I have a 360 as well, and I have no interest in FFXIII right now. As last I read, it is a real mess right now, plus it will not be out until 2009. Give me Lost Odyssey anyday....turned based combat and all. It will be like the old Final Fantasy games, but in a whole new, beautiful, and truly epic series.

Infinite Undiscovery looks really nice as well. Cannot wait for that one either.

toxicmog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 toxicmog
Member since 2006 • 6355 Posts

From what I've seen I don't think any of those titles will be any better then FFXIII. However, I do believe Mass Effect will.myke2010

yes they will, if FF 13 stays with the FF 12 battle system.

I loved the BD battle system because its turn based, i loved Enchanted arms even more cause it had random encounters :P

But they both also tell a great story :)

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts
[QUOTE="JiveT"]

-RPGamer-

Why? Mistwalker is focusing on getting Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey out the door, not to mention BD was taking up Artoon's development priority first (also doing the dev work behind Cry On).

As for tri-Ace they don't exactly flood with a ton of information while early in development, and they haven't given any indication they've stopped production of the title.

Infinite Undiscovery looks to be awesome. Hey Rpgamer have you seen the new info on Star Ocean 4?

-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 -RPGamer-
[QUOTE="-RPGamer-"][QUOTE="JiveT"]

Ragnarok1051

Infinite Undiscovery looks to be awesome. Hey Rpgamer have you seen the new info on Star Ocean 4?

Sure did :D and the teaser pics to boot. w00t!

rhaigun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 rhaigun
Member since 2005 • 3019 Posts
I don't know enough about any of them to make a strong judgement.
Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Ragnarok1051
[QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"][QUOTE="-RPGamer-"][QUOTE="JiveT"]

-RPGamer-

Sure did :D and the teaser pics to boot. w00t!

Man I can't wait for that game. What system do you think it will be on?

manny280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 manny280

ps3 though i hope its on 360 im pretty sure not the wii because some guy at kotaku said only ps3 or 360 power could handle that dont know wheteher to believe him or not bu those graphic are better than any wii game ive seen well mp3 comes sorta close but u guys noe what i mean

-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 -RPGamer-

Ragnarok1051

Well I've seen talk about it using the same engine as Infinite Undicovery since the lead programmer is the same between the projects I believe.

That leaves Xbox 360 as a possibility, but then will SE really go that route in their homeland on a console that isn't doing the greatest despite its more Japanese oriented releases compared to the Xbox?

The PS3 is strong probably. SE has faith in the PS3, they think it'll bloom late, and Star Ocean has found a home on PS products. Plus keep in mind that more news is coming around/after SO remakes for the PSP are out, which may lead to them banking on similar markets owning a PSP and a PS3.

I would say the system that doesn't really stand much of a chance would be the Wii, especially if it uses the engine found in Infinite Undiscovery.

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Ragnarok1051
[QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"]

-RPGamer-

Well I've seen talk about it using the same engine as Infinite Undicovery since the lead programmer is the same between the projects I believe.

That leaves Xbox 360 as a possibility, but then will SE really go that route in their homeland on a console that isn't doing the greatest despite its more Japanese oriented releases compared to the Xbox?

The PS3 is strong probably. SE has faith in the PS3, they think it'll bloom late, and Star Ocean has found a home on PS products. Plus keep in mind that more news is coming around/after SO remakes for the PSP are out, which may lead to them banking on similar markets owning a PSP and a PS3.

I would say the system that doesn't really stand much of a chance would be the Wii, especially if it uses the engine found in Infinite Undiscovery.

You bring up very good points. I believe it will be on the PS3 for 1. The power they are looking for 2. Sony has been home for the last 2 games 3. The game is geared for the Japanese audience and the PS3 would be a better choice than the 360.

-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 -RPGamer-

You bring up very good points. I believe it will be on the PS3 for 1. The power they are looking for 2. Sony has been home for the last 2 games 3. The game is geared for the Japanese audience and the PS3 would be a better choice than the 360.

Ragnarok1051

If I gambler, my money would be on the PS3 as well. :)

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Ragnarok1051
[QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"]

-RPGamer-

If I gambler, my money would be on the PS3 as well. :)

Either way I would still get it.

bulletmath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 bulletmath
Member since 2007 • 1339 Posts
hahahahahaha no way in hell
Avatar image for THE_Rob_Himself
THE_Rob_Himself