lem takeover, whats going on?

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dvalo9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dvalo9
Member since 2010 • 1301 Posts

Seriously, why is is just the same 4 lens posting the same topic and the same handful replying over and over on this board?

where the herm's, sheeps and cows be at? Its getting boring here.

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts

Herm.......................

Why you so mad?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50548 Posts

This is pretty much the new SW. New trolls rolling in and flooding every single thread with shit.

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

Us cows are busy gaming,
Hermits got arrested for pirated games, so they're all in prison doing time,
Sheeps are busy justifying their kiddy system,
Lemmings have nothing to play, so they're all over SW.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

@Chutebox said:

This is pretty much the new SW. New trolls rolling in and flooding every single thread with shit.

Seems like it, fanboys are killing these forum boards on every gaming website.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

You're asking where are sheep on SW? Left in 09 when Wii started selling like crap

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 danabo
Member since 2003 • 2438 Posts

Zoso813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Zoso813
Member since 2013 • 310 Posts

Nothing but idiotic trolls. Yes, most of them are lemmings.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Zoso813 said:

or sony fanboys

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SuperCowElitist
@Zoso813 said:

I agree with you. After the Ps4 launch, the lemmings went on a crusade to troll the internet. They even went on Amazong making false review about Ps4 hardware. SMH

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

Everyone is represented.

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

Cow's are simply playing there PS4's, unlike lems, who swarm the internet, because the 360 has been Dead on exclusives this year.

Lems are easily turning into the new cows.

billing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 billing
Member since 2004 • 642 Posts

The PS4 happened, and we all found it's not very good.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lostrib

@supercowelitist said:
@Zoso813 said:

I agree with you. After the Ps4 launch, the lemmings went on a crusade to troll the internet. They even went on Amazong making false review about Ps4 hardware. SMH

pretty sure a lot of those were verified purchases and most likely unhappy customers

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SuperCowElitist

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:
@Zoso813 said:

pretty sure a lot of those were verified purchases and most likely unhappy customers

Proof?

CloudStrife213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CloudStrife213
Member since 2006 • 430 Posts

@supercowelitist said:

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:
@Zoso813 said:

Proof?

Check the bottom of the name of the reviewer. It says "Amazon Verified Purchase" Keep scrolling through the pages, and you will see many disgruntled customers. That have a verified Amazon purchase.

People are not making fake reviews if there is a tag that says "Amazon Verified Purchase".

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Launch-Edition/product-reviews/B00BGA9WK2/ref=cm_cr_dp_qt_hist_one?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0

If you compare it to the 5 star rating reviews though, funnily, there are tons of reviews that are not "Amazon Verified Purchases". Sony fans are really desperate.

5dlrbill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 5dlrbill
Member since 2012 • 103 Posts

@billing said:

The PS4 happened, and we all found it's not very good.

lo totally agree

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lostrib

@CloudStrife213 said:

@supercowelitist said:

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:
@Zoso813 said:

Proof?

Check the bottom of the name of the reviewer. It says "Amazon Verified Purchase"

People are not making fake reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Launch-Edition/product-reviews/B00BGA9WK2/ref=cm_cr_dp_qt_hist_one?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0

If you compare it to the 5 star rating reviews though, funnily, there are tons of reviews that are not "Amazon Verified Purchases". Sony fans are really desperate.

herp derp

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SuperCowElitist

@CloudStrife213 said:

@supercowelitist said:

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:
@Zoso813 said:

Proof?

Check the bottom of the name of the reviewer. It says "Amazon Verified Purchase" Keep scrolling through the pages, and you will see many disgruntled customers. That have a verified Amazon purchase.

People are not making fake reviews if there is a tag that says "Amazon Verified Purchase".

I just made a negative review wiiu(kiddy system) i never bought one off of Amazon.

Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts

They're gone. I ate them. All of them.

CloudStrife213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CloudStrife213

@supercowelitist said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

@supercowelitist said:

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:
@Zoso813 said:

Proof?

I just made a negative review wiiu(kiddy system) i never bought one off of Amazon.

Do you even know how to read? Like I said, Check the bottom of the name of the reviewer.

It says "Amazon Verified Purchase". You can only have that tag if you purchased the PS4 from Amazon.

But keep being in denial man.

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Launch-Edition/product-reviews/B00BGA9WK2/ref=cm_cr_pr_top_helpful?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=byRankDescending

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

everyone that doesn't worship sony is a lem!!!!!

lol cow logic lol

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SuperCowElitist

@CloudStrife213 said:

@supercowelitist said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

@supercowelitist said:

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:
@Zoso813 said:

Proof?

Do you even know how to read? Like I said, Check the bottom of the name of the reviewer.

It says "Amazon Verified Purchase". You can only have that tag if you purchased the PS4 from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Launch-Edition/product-reviews/B00BGA9WK2/ref=cm_cr_pr_top_link_1?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

I'm dont see an Amazong verified purchase

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 danabo
1 of 4 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 starsBrick, November 16, 2013
By
Leonel Alberto - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: PlayStation 4: Launch Edition (Video Game)
No video signal and blue light just keeps flashing. You're better off waiting a few months once this gets worked out and more games are available.

2 of 6 people found the following review helpful

1.0 out of 5 starsBlack screen, Blue Pulsating lights.... Bad launch for Sony, November 16, 2013

By
David P. - See all my reviews

The console worked for about 1 hour after booting it up. The console froze ~20 times (black screen and buzzing sound). Upon booting it backup I then received the blue pulsing lights, and it has now completely stopped working for me. No video output, nothing.

I for one will be returning this for my money back. Pretty disappointed in the fact that I wait 6 months for this, and now it doesn't work. I for one will be switching to Xbox One for next-gen.

Ouch, some guy from that other forum counted 90%+ verified purchases.

Still, seems like a relatively low number compared to how many should have shipped.

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

very interesting with the 'amazon verified purchase' kajigger.

CloudStrife213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CloudStrife213

@supercowelitist

Are you blind or are you just trolling? Like I said. Check it at the bottom of the name of the reviewer.

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Launch-Edition/product-reviews/B00BGA9WK2/ref=cm_cr_pr_top_helpful?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=byRankDescending

avigeil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By avigeil
Member since 2005 • 715 Posts

@supercowelitist said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

@supercowelitist said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

@supercowelitist said:

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:
@Zoso813 said:

Proof?

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Launch-Edition/product-reviews/B00BGA9WK2/ref=cm_cr_pr_top_link_1?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

poor cows they cant read!

when you do, go back the the amazon reviews and i bet this will be your reaction

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SuperCowElitist

@CloudStrife213 said:

@supercowelitist

Are you blind or are you just trolling? Like I said. Check it at the bottom of the name of the reviewer.

I am checking, you lemming. It doesn't show it, you're making shit up. Desperate lemmings are desperate.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 lostrib

@supercowelitist said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

@supercowelitist

I am checking, you lemming. It doesn't show it, you're making shit up. Desperate lemmings are desperate.

you're the only one that sounds desperate, you worthless troll

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By danabo

@supercowelitist said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

@supercowelitist

Posted by

danabo

(1865 posts) -

10 minutes, 12 seconds ago

1 of 4 people found the following review helpful1.0 out of 5 stars

Brick, November 16, 2013By Leonel Alberto -See all my reviews

No video signal and blue light just keeps flashing. You're better off waiting a few months once this gets worked out and more games are available.

2 of 6 people found the following review helpful

1.0 out of 5 stars

Black screen, Blue Pulsating lights.... Bad launch for Sony

, November 16, 2013 By David P. - See all my reviews

Amazon Verified Purchase (What's this?)

The console worked for about 1 hour after booting it up. The console froze ~20 times (black screen and buzzing sound). Upon booting it backup I then received the blue pulsing lights, and it has now completely stopped working for me. No video output, nothing.

I for one will be returning this for my money back. Pretty disappointed in the fact that I wait 6 months for this, and now it doesn't work. I for one will be switching to Xbox One for next-gen.

_

Ouch, some guy from that other forum counted 90%+ verified purchases.

Still, seems like a relatively low number compared to how many should have shipped.

EDIT:

What's an "Amazon Verified Purchase" review?

When a product review is marked "Amazon Verified Purchase," it means that the customer who wrote the review purchased the item at Amazon.com.

CloudStrife213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 CloudStrife213

@supercowelitist:

No point in arguing with a troll. All in your name. Will somebody take a screenshot for this obviously blind and stupid fanboy?

Also, proof that "Amazon Verified Purchase" exists, because you want to play stupid.

When a product review is marked "Amazon Verified Purchase," it means that the customer who wrote the review purchased the item at Amazon.com. Customers can add this label to their review only if we can verify the item being reviewed was purchased at Amazon.com. Customers reading an Amazon Verified Purchase review can use this information to help them decide which reviews are most helpful in their purchasing decisions.

Source:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/community-help/amazon-verified-purchase

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By psymon100

@supercowelitist said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

@supercowelitist

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SuperCowElitist

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

@supercowelitist

You mad because I wont fall for your propaganda ?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 lostrib

@supercowelitist said:

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

@supercowelitist

Not mad. Your trolling is just kind of sad. Pitiful

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Couth_
Member since 2008 • 10369 Posts

I reckon the gamers are playing games and the lems are having a huge circle jerk while they wait for the x720p

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SuperCowElitist

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

@supercowelitist

If I was trolling, I would be taking advantage of you, but I'm not. It's sad and pitiful that you have to spread negative propaganda towards a company.

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 danabo

@danabo said:

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#38  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

I'm still here dawg. But I'm just one man against an army of lems.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By lostrib

@supercowelitist said:

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

@supercowelitist

If I was trolling, I would be taking advantage of you, but I'm not. It's sad and pitiful that you have to spread negative propaganda towards a company.

Yes, you're trolling. Or you can't see, which would also be quite sad. Not spreading propaganda.

CloudStrife213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By CloudStrife213
@supercowelitist said:
@lostrib said:
@supercowelitist said:
@CloudStrife213 said:

@supercowelitist

When a product review is marked "Amazon Verified Purchase," it means that the customer who wrote the review purchased the item at Amazon.com. Customers can add this label to their review only if we can verify the item being reviewed was purchased at Amazon.com. Customers reading an Amazon Verified Purchase review can use this information to help them decide which reviews are most helpful in their purchasing decisions.

Source:

@psymon100

Thanks for the screenshot man, just going to repost it and also provide proof that "Amazon Verified Purchases" do exist in case this guy might not see it.

@supercowelitist

Undeniable proof here

Source of image:

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Launch-Edition/product-reviews/B00BGA9WK2/ref=cm_cr_pr_top_helpful?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=byRankDescending.

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SuperCowElitist

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

@supercowelitist

Yes, you're trolling. Or you can't see, which would also be quite sad. Not spreading propaganda.

You're the one spreading propaganda and trolling. You putting misleading false information to the massess. The sad part is that you don't seem to know that you're spreading propaganda.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

I guess cows playing Ps4 now while lems...no games to play?^^

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 danabo

@CloudStrife213 said:

@supercowelitist said:

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

@supercowelitist

Source:

@psymon100

Thanks for the screenshot man, just going to repost it and also provide proof that "Amazon Verified Purchases" do exist in case this guy might not see it.

@supercowelitist

Undeniable proof here.

Loading Video...

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#45 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

Cows are playing their PS4's/PS3's.

*Goes to play TLOU*

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 psymon100

@CloudStrife213: you're welcome. is it not good news, tragic really and i feel sorry for the people whose money hasn't yielded a gaming system, and the workers who felt they had to rebel. but the truth is what the truth is.

i went by 'newest reviews', and on the first 10 pages i saw no positive 'purchase verified' reviews.

At the time of this comment... be interested to know if I missed one.

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SuperCowElitist

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:

@lostrib said:

You're the one spreading propaganda and trolling. You putting misleading false information to the massess. The sad part is that you don't seem to know that you're spreading propaganda.

I'm not. You're an idiot.

When I'm getting own, I insult people too

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 lostrib

@supercowelitist said:

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:

@lostrib said:

You are a sad, strange little man

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 danabo

@danabo said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

@supercowelitist said:

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

@supercowelitist

Source:

@psymon100

@supercowelitist

Undeniable proof here.

Loading Video...

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 SuperCowElitist

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:

@lostrib said:

@supercowelitist said:

@lostrib said:

You are a sad, strange little man

People with over 1k post are strange and sad little internet people