Lego: Breaking Bad

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ShadowsDemon (9540 posts) -

It should be called Bricking Bad :P

Here

I love the "I'm the one who knocks" achievement. :D I'd so buy this if it were real.

#2 Posted by me2002 (1377 posts) -
WiiU sucks
#3 Posted by ShoulderOfOrion (3379 posts) -
WiiU sucksme2002
#4 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

That's pretty cool. I'd buy it.

#5 Posted by TecmoGirl (3965 posts) -

Tap "A" to cook YhNZ8TG.giflmao! This is too cute. <3 Can't believe this isn't real -- would totally be the first LEGO game I'd actually buy.

#6 Posted by DJ-Lafleur (34367 posts) -

I can only wonder how every scene in Breaking Bad would look lego-fied.

#7 Posted by NoodleFighter (8010 posts) -

I'm really starting to hate legos

#8 Posted by Stinger78 (5829 posts) -

[QUOTE="me2002"]WiiU sucksShoulderOfOrion

Which has nothing to do with the topic or the video.

That video looks like a real game. 

#9 Posted by Lucianu (9638 posts) -

Why do people love this corny 90s show? I mean, look at the intro, for God's sake.

#10 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -

Why do people love this corny 90s show? I mean, look at the intro, for God's sake.

Lucianu
#11 Posted by Epak_ (7192 posts) -

Lucianu

Ahahaha, awesome!

#12 Posted by darkspineslayer (20615 posts) -
Saw the video days ago. Lost it at the achievement.
#13 Posted by tryagainlater (7445 posts) -

Not a fan of the lego games but I'm pretty sure a Lego Breaking Bad game would be better than a regular Breaking Bad game :P

#14 Posted by Nintendo_Ownes7 (30917 posts) -

Saw the video days ago. Lost it at the achievement.darkspineslayer
I say it in the Pedal to the Metal podcast thread.

I just realized where your avatar is from "Virtue's Last Reward" and I think 999.

I didn't play either games I have to play them but I say the boxart for Virtue's Last Reward.

#15 Posted by AmayaPapaya (9029 posts) -

I want this :(

#16 Posted by mrmusicman247 (17577 posts) -

Lucianu
i see what you did there
#17 Posted by darkspineslayer (20615 posts) -

[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"]Saw the video days ago. Lost it at the achievement.Nintendo_Ownes7

I just realized where your avatar is from "Virtue's Last Reward" and I think 999.

I didn't play either games I have to play them but I say the boxart for Virtue's Last Reward.

Close, it's from some promotional art from 999, but the same figure appears in both games.
#18 Posted by SolidTy (46203 posts) -

[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"]Saw the video days ago. Lost it at the achievement.Nintendo_Ownes7

Yeah, the BB subject came up so I posted that Lego BB in a few threads the other day. Here (SW Lounge) and Here (SW Podcast). Blame me. :P

#19 Posted by Rage010101 (5470 posts) -

im a huge fan of breaking bad and i love me some legos.  i would definitely buy if it were a real game haha

#20 Posted by ShadowsDemon (9540 posts) -

Tap "A" to cook YhNZ8TG.giflmao! This is too cute. <3 Can't believe this isn't real -- would totally be the first LEGO game I'd actually buy.

TecmoGirl
I love how at the end the meth turns into brick points :P
#21 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

I'm really starting to hate legos

NoodleFighter

Why do you hate life?

#22 Posted by GhettoBlastin92 (1231 posts) -
I'd buy that, day one.
#23 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (16666 posts) -

Lucianu

That was glorious.

#24 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

Looks like I finally have a reason to actually watch Breaking Bad.

#25 Posted by Ballroompirate (23864 posts) -

That was pretty cool, although it would be weird if the game was rated E or probably even T.

#26 Posted by Armoured_Mage (766 posts) -

breaking bad is awful

#27 Posted by zeroyaoi (1972 posts) -
Too cute for words. If only it were real. :P
#28 Posted by harry_james_pot (11230 posts) -
Why is this not real?!! :(
#29 Posted by zeroyaoi (1972 posts) -
Why is this not real?!! :(harry_james_pot
Because you don't get everything in life. :P
#30 Posted by ShadowsDemon (9540 posts) -
[QUOTE="harry_james_pot"]Why is this not real?!! :(zeroyaoi
Because you don't get everything in life. :P

Sadly. :cry:
#31 Posted by darkspineslayer (20615 posts) -

breaking bad is awful

Armoured_Mage
One day you'll realize hating greatness won't make you cool.
#32 Posted by Heil68 (48278 posts) -
I wonder how long it took him to do that.
#33 Posted by heeweesRus (5492 posts) -

[QUOTE="me2002"]WiiU sucksShoulderOfOrion

#34 Posted by Cherokee_Jack (32198 posts) -
Hey guys did you hear Obama was elected. I totally thought McCain would win.
#35 Posted by ShadowsDemon (9540 posts) -
[QUOTE="Armoured_Mage"]

breaking bad is awful

darkspineslayer

He doesn't have to like it. I think the series is great, albeit overrated. Still, it's not like he has to love it.
#36 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

Hey guys did you hear Obama was elected. I totally thought McCain would win.Cherokee_Jack

STFU you hippy hipster person thing.

#37 Posted by jg4xchamp (51357 posts) -
August can't come here soon enough.
#38 Posted by darkspineslayer (20615 posts) -
[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"][QUOTE="Armoured_Mage"]

breaking bad is awful

ShadowsDemon

He doesn't have to like it. I think the series is great, albeit overrated. Still, it's not like he has to love it.

He also didn't need to enter this thread, yet he did.
#39 Posted by xxunnecessaryxs (399 posts) -
Wow just stop. Lego=stupid
#40 Posted by ShadowsDemon (9540 posts) -
[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="darkspineslayer"] One day you'll realize hating greatness won't make you cool.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if we disagree with it or not.
#41 Posted by heeweesRus (5492 posts) -
[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"][QUOTE="Armoured_Mage"]

breaking bad is awful

ShadowsDemon

His opinion is factually wrong.
#42 Posted by millerlight89 (18641 posts) -
[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="darkspineslayer"] One day you'll realize hating greatness won't make you cool.

Why get so butthurt over someone not liking a tv show you do? I mean, go cry into your pillow, seriously.
#43 Posted by ShadowsDemon (9540 posts) -
[QUOTE="heeweesRus"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="darkspineslayer"] One day you'll realize hating greatness won't make you cool.

No, it isn't. He doesn't have to like BB, and there's no one who can tell him otherwise.
#44 Posted by heeweesRus (5492 posts) -
[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="heeweesRus"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] He doesn't have to like it. I think the series is great, albeit overrated. Still, it's not like he has to love it.

No, it isn't. He doesn't have to like BB, and there's no one who can tell him otherwise.

I can tell him otherwise :)
#45 Posted by darkspineslayer (20615 posts) -
[QUOTE="millerlight89"][QUOTE="darkspineslayer"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] He doesn't have to like it. I think the series is great, albeit overrated. Still, it's not like he has to love it.

Why get so butthurt over someone not liking a tv show you do? I mean, go cry into your pillow, seriously.

Who says I'm butthurt? He put his opinion out there and I replied to it. The general point of a forum.
#46 Posted by ShadowsDemon (9540 posts) -
[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="heeweesRus"] His opinion is factually wrong.heeweesRus

Nope. You can try, but you're wrong. What, you so butthurt that he doesn't like your favourite TV show that you need to declare that everyone who has their own opinion is wrong? Grow the fvck up, kid. :lol:
#47 Posted by heeweesRus (5492 posts) -
[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="heeweesRus"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] No, it isn't. He doesn't have to like BB, and there's no one who can tell him otherwise.

Nope. You can try, but you're wrong. What, you so butthurt that he doesn't like your favourite TV show that you need to declare that everyone who has their own opinion is wrong? Grow the fvck up, kid. :lol:

Kid? I'm a much higher level than you, moron.
#48 Posted by ShadowsDemon (9540 posts) -
[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="heeweesRus"]I can tell him otherwise :)heeweesRus

Kid? I'm a much higher level than you, moron.

Thanks for proving my point once again. :) You're so immature.