Behold an even greater remaster than TLOU
It's also only $19.99 (take an extra 15% off during launch week as well).
Cherry picked review that fits my agenda
PC gamers and fellow weeaboos don't let me down. Time to show Japan some love! Yes, you may have played it on the PSP eons ago but it's originally a Japanese PC title, hence the SW cred (PC > PSP). This is from the same folks who make Ys so you're know in for a treat. If Ys rubbed you the wrong way because it's a little too fast paced or you you finished it in under 10 hours then you're still in good hands because now you get yourself a little bit of turn-based action with dozens of hours of content. Yeah, a lot of it is probably filler but considering you're reading means you're probably already a fan of JRPGs with some filler.
Reasons why you should play it
- Strategic turn-based gameplay (don't wanna see any divinity original sin players talking shit in this thread)
- Generic, terrible english voice acting (only during battles)
- Fairly interesting political story of sorts
- Enough filler to make your dollar-to-hour performance ratio seem like a steal
- Don't want to grind? Change difficulty in-between battles accordingly
- Carry game clear data + story decisions to the sequel