Leaked! Without Memories new IP full reveal at E3 ( PS4 )

  • 98 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by finalstar2007 (25185 posts) -

Without Memories is Thriller/Stealth game made for the PlayStation 4 which developers say that their major inspiration came from Quantic Dreams games ( creators of Heavy Rain and Beyond ).

the game is said to be fully revealed next month at Sony's press conference at E3 and has a rumored release in 2016

one screenshot of the art was released earlier this week for the game which can be seen below:

More info can be seen here: http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/29/new-ps4-exclusive-game-unveiled-without-memory-a-thriller-by-dinosaurum-games/

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/05/ps4-exclusive-thriller-without-memory-gets-new-concept-art-and-information/

#2 Edited by lostrib (36967 posts) -

looks dumb

#3 Edited by SolidGame_basic (17697 posts) -

Yet another great Sony exclusive. I'm sure the PC people will say something like "oh yea! we have Goat Simulator 2 coming out!!"

#4 Posted by lostrib (36967 posts) -

@SolidGame_basic said:

Yet another great Sony exclusive. I'm sure the PC people will say something like "oh yea! we have Goat Simulator 2 coming out!!"

Oh so you've played the game?

and why bring up PC?

#5 Edited by Desmonic (14064 posts) -

Who's making it?

#6 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (2440 posts) -

Its meh because you can play with 1 girl only.

At least in Heavy Rain some choices changed game, but in here you die and its game over, or you survive and not game over.

Two Souls was horrible game.

#7 Posted by Heil68 (44508 posts) -

Looks intelligent.

#8 Edited by santoron (7740 posts) -

2016

2016

2016

Tell me about it in a couple of years.

#9 Posted by lostrib (36967 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Its meh because you can play with 1 girl only.

At least in Heavy Rain some choices changed game, but in here you die and its game over, or you survive and not game over.

Two Souls was horrible game.

Your post horrible. It have bad english

#10 Edited by lostrib (36967 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

Who's making it?

some Russian Studio called Dinosaurum Games

#11 Posted by Heil68 (44508 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

Who's making it?

Russian Developer Dinosaurum Games

#12 Posted by RR360DD (11949 posts) -

Meh.

Also, 2016? LOL dat desperation.

#13 Posted by Desmonic (14064 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Desmonic said:

Who's making it?

some Russian Studio called Dinosaurum Games

Oh. Well, I'll be excited if the gameplay they show is decent. Otherwise, meh.

#14 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16612 posts) -

Am looking forward to seeing some new IP at E3.

I mean sequels are a given, give us some new IP please.

#15 Posted by intotheminx (672 posts) -

Sounds like a yawn fest.

#16 Posted by Heil68 (44508 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

Meh.

Also, 2016? LOL dat desperation.

So Halo 5 should be out this year since it was announced in 2013?

lel

bu bu bu dat desperation!!111

I guess asking for 2 years to make a game is too much. XD

Look forward to Halo 5 this year.

#17 Edited by bbkkristian (14952 posts) -

She looks like Rise....

#18 Posted by WallofTruth (1679 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Desmonic said:

Who's making it?

some Russian Studio called Dinosaurum Games

Never heard of it so the game must suck!

#19 Posted by RR360DD (11949 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@RR360DD said:

Meh.

Also, 2016? LOL dat desperation.

So Halo 5 should be out this year since it was announced in 2013?

lel

bu bu bu dat desperation!!111

I guess asking for 2 years to make a game is too much. XD

Look forward to Halo 5 this year.

A new Halo game was announced in 2013, and yes it will be this year.

Hence them calling it an XOne year one title...

#20 Edited by NathanDrakeSwag (5127 posts) -

Looks good.

#21 Posted by Heil68 (44508 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

@Heil68 said:

@RR360DD said:

Meh.

Also, 2016? LOL dat desperation.

So Halo 5 should be out this year since it was announced in 2013?

lel

bu bu bu dat desperation!!111

I guess asking for 2 years to make a game is too much. XD

Look forward to Halo 5 this year.

A new Halo game was announced in 2013, and yes it will be this year.

Hence them calling it an XOne year one title...

Look forward to playing Halo 5(Not Halo 2 remake) this year as according to your specs. Thanks, will pre-order tonight!

#22 Posted by Shewgenja (9267 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

Meh.

Also, 2016? LOL dat desperation.

I got new for you. A whole lot of what MS is showing at their conference this year will be 2016 releases.

#23 Edited by lglz1337 (3765 posts) -

sony leaking on purpose i see, they have so many games planned for E3

#24 Posted by mems_1224 (47139 posts) -

meh

#25 Posted by lostrib (36967 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

sony leaking on purpose i see, they have so many games planned for E3

how many?

#26 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

Meh.

Also, 2016? LOL dat desperation.

That's when Gears is coming out yet Lems still list it as an exclusive.

#27 Posted by Karpetburnz (548 posts) -

good, the more games the better.

#28 Edited by Mr-Powers (328 posts) -

@lostrib said:

looks dumb

@lostrib said:

Oh so you've played the game?

and why bring up PC?




Dat bitter hermie status.

#29 Edited by LostProphetFLCL (17394 posts) -

Eh need more info before I make a decision.

They say they are taking inspiration from Quantic Dream games. Please GOD don't take inspiration from their writing skills or should I say their lack there-of.....

#30 Edited by heretrix (37379 posts) -

More information please, because right now I'm not getting why this is even being mentioned.

#31 Edited by Desmonic (14064 posts) -

@walloftruth said:

@lostrib said:

@Desmonic said:

Who's making it?

some Russian Studio called Dinosaurum Games

Never heard of it so the game must suck!

Wut?

#32 Edited by lostrib (36967 posts) -

@mr-powers said:

@lostrib said:

looks dumb

@lostrib said:

Oh so you've played the game?

and why bring up PC?

Dat bitter hermie status.

#33 Edited by lglz1337 (3765 posts) -

@lostrib: it's classified

#34 Posted by jsmoke03 (12901 posts) -

concept art = goty hype 2016

#35 Posted by Ragnarok1051 (19935 posts) -

@lostrib: What a hypocrite.

#36 Posted by lostrib (36967 posts) -

@Ragnarok1051 said:

@lostrib: What a hypocrite.

?

#37 Posted by Sagemode87 (996 posts) -

@lostrib: Seems you should take your own advice.

#38 Posted by lostrib (36967 posts) -

@Sagemode87 said:

@lostrib: Seems you should take your own advice.

?

#39 Edited by TheGuardian03 (21724 posts) -

Inspired by QD? so a movie game.

All HYPE vanished, but will keep an eye to see if gameplay is good.

#40 Edited by darkangel115 (1687 posts) -

inspired by 2 terrible games? I'll pass.

#41 Edited by bobbetybob (19272 posts) -

"Developers say that their major inspiration came from Quantic Dreams games"

#42 Edited by Bigboi500 (29914 posts) -

@lostrib said:

looks dumb

This. Also reminds me of Beyond: Two Souls a bit. Not good.

#43 Posted by always_explicit (2893 posts) -

Why is it when a thriller/stealth game gets introduced on a Sony console my eyes glaze over.

People want a new idea with their new IP.

Not the last of us repackaged.

#44 Edited by ZombeGoast (433 posts) -

Is that the script?

#45 Posted by Demonjoe93 (9594 posts) -

Really hard to look forward to a game that's not coming out for two years.

#46 Posted by BattleSpectre (6128 posts) -

Looks legit.

#47 Posted by LadyBlue (3928 posts) -

Quantic Dreams is always taking gaming to the next level.

@Heil68 said:

Looks intelligent.

@lostrib said:

looks dumb

lol

#48 Posted by Heil68 (44508 posts) -

@Bigboi500 said:

@lostrib said:

looks dumb

This. Also reminds me of Beyond: Two Souls a bit. Not good.

We can only hope it's as good as AAAE 9.0 Editors Choice award winning Beyond 2 Souls,

#49 Edited by GamingGod999 (2997 posts) -

@lostrib said:

looks dumb

And you came to that conclusion from one piece of concept art?

#50 Posted by lostrib (36967 posts) -

@GamingGod999 said:

@lostrib said:

looks dumb

And you came to that conclusion from one piece of concept art?

And the description

Seems about as legit as those coming to the conclusion that the game is great