Leaked? TitanFall PS4 announcment next month at E3?

• 128 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AppleBeatsPC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By AppleBeatsPC
Member since 2013 • 148 Posts

@finalstar2007: This has already been shown to be false. On a side note about Microsoft's E3 announcements, rumors are Valve and Microsoft are going to be teaming up to bring us Half-life 3. It's nothing official...yet, but from my sources it looks like Value is going to make HL3 a pay-as-you-play type of game where weapons will be unlockable through in-game purchases. Interesting concept.

madskills6117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#52 madskills6117
Member since 2006 • 4172 Posts

I doubt the original will be on ps4 but the sequel more then likely will. I already on it for Xbox One so I could care less either way. If it were multiplat then I probably would've picked it up for ps4 though.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

@Gue1 said:

why so many people saying that is not happening when EA said that future sequels will be multiplat? Respawn even said that the only reason the game wasn't on PS4 was because Sony didn't want to reveal to them the specs of the system much sooner.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/17/sony-offered-to-develop-a-vita-version-of-titanfalls-prototype

Sooner or later Titanfall will come to the PS4 no matter what.

i was referring to it being announced next month for the PS4. too soon for that

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

Didn't they sign an exclusive deal for the first game? I mean it could possibly have been a timed exclusive deal but everyone made it sound like it was permanent.

Also lol cows are talking this up when just a few months ago they were saying Titanfall was "Trash" and they didn't want the game.

nyzma23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By nyzma23
Member since 2013 • 1003 Posts

if that happened then ea should prepare legal suit againts microsoft lol

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@nyzma23 said:

It could be possible that exclusivity would only take effect if Titanfall sold over a certain number of copies on the xbone.

MS really did seem less than thrilled about it's performance when tasked with selling it's system.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

You are a sad Cow weeaboo who will post shit about Xbox no matter what and then still somehow get away with it.

I don't care about this game, but to see you crying about it is funny. Attacking the thread creator for just posting this information reveals that you are a much more idiotic fanboy than this so called cow you want to attack so badly.

LMAO, you don't even post on the topic itself you went straight to flaming.

On topic:

I could care less about this game. If they make a single player campaign I may become interested.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

IDK didnt Respawn Studios said before that TF is exclusive to PC, 360, and X1 becuz M$ bought it off. But that, they themselves said, that TF2 was definitely not gonna be "exclusive" like TF.

They themselves said that M$ didnt pay for time exclusive, that M$ bought it all off so a PS3 and PS4 versions were scrapped.

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@nyzma23 said:

It could be possible that exclusivity would only take effect if Titanfall sold over a certain number of copies on the xbone.

MS really did seem less than thrilled about it's performance when tasked with selling it's system.

That would be a really strange deal. I highly doubt that

And if I remember correctly, I think one of the guys at Respawn commented on it saying that he had just found out and was disappointed in it. Now I know that he or anyone else involved wont make the details public, but that comment doesn't sound like there were certain conditions to the deal. Sounds more like a 100% exclusive thing for the first one.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#60  Edited By finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

@madskills6117 said:

I doubt the original will be on ps4 but the sequel more then likely will. I already on it for Xbox One so I could care less either way. If it were multiplat then I probably would've picked it up for ps4 though.

Titanfall will never ever be on PS4 and EA said that BUT Titanfall Ultimate edition could, Titanfall Plus edition could, Titanfall Mega edition could, etc see EA will have no problem releasing them outside of x1, x360 and PC as long as its name is not titanfall since titanfall is not going to PS4 BUT a tiny change of name and including all DLC into the new version will be considered a different game ( similar to what happened to Ninja Gaiden Sigma where its the same game but only slight changes to the name and the game ), same with mass effect and many more.

IF the rumor is true and it does get announced it dosent mean it will even come out this year it could be till March next year therefore fulfilling the usual 6 months- 1 year agreements that usually happen.

EA did confirm that a new Titanfall experience will be announced at E3 so this could be it.. or maybe its not thats why the very first line in the thread says *take it a rumor*

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts

probably a bs rumor but isn't tf already a mulitplat? it's on pc, x1, 360...sure sounds like the criteria for a multiplat to me...

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@finalstar2007 said:

@madskills6117 said:

Titanfall will never ever be on PS4 and EA said that BUT Titanfall Ultimate edition could, Titanfall Plus edition could, Titanfall Mega edition could, etc see EA will have no problem releasing them outside of x1, x360 and PC as long as its name is not titanfall since titanfall is not going to PS4 BUT a tiny change of name and including all DLC into the new version will be considered a different game ( similar to what happened to Ninja Gaiden Sigma where its the same game but only slight changes to the name and the game ), same with mass effect and many more.

IF the rumor is true and it does get announced it dosent mean it will even come out this year it could be till March next year therefore fulfilling the usual 6 months- 1 year agreements that usually happen.

EA did confirm that a new Titanfall experience will be announced at E3 so this could be it.. or maybe its not thats why the very first line in the thread says *take it a rumor*

Might be like a ninja gaiden sigma situation.

We've seen devs get around microsoft exclusivity with that before.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

I highly doubt this.

joel_c17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 joel_c17
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts

People still play this?

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

You mean Titanfall 2.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#66 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

@blackace said:

@finalstar2007: The original game is 100% console exclusive to XBox One & XBox 360. Microsoft, EA and Respawn have all said the game will never be on another game console. Maybe you are thinking about a sequel to Titanfall. Respawn hasn't even started on that yet. So that rumor is definitely fake.

I think Tidux forgot to read this little bit of news.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2013/10/30/microsoft-ensures-titanfall-will-never-come-to-sonys-ps4/

PS4 makes money for developers. it sells the most software and has the most consoles out there. With costs of development coming up, I doubt devs can afford to miss out on developing for it. Also, Titanfall probably didn't meet the sales quota needed to stay exclusive. These contracts have clauses and factors, ya know. It could very well come to PS4. I wouldn't buy the game either way, no my cup of tea.

Doesn't matter. Microsoft paid for the exclusive console rights, so that pretty kills everything you're saying. The sequel will probably come to the PS4, but that's most likely 2 years away. I'm pretty sure this rumor has been debunked by now anyways.

Avatar image for deactivated-594be627b82ba
deactivated-594be627b82ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#67  Edited By deactivated-594be627b82ba
Member since 2006 • 8405 Posts

@kuu2 said:

So now Cows are back to wanting TitanGreatness...................lulz.

I want tf simply for the meltdown it will cause, not to actually play the game. I have been burned out of fps for a very longtime now

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#68  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

@Dire_Weasel said:

@lamprey263 said:

Funny, the one game the automaton bovine army claimed didn't look fun, didn't think was a big deal... then there's a rumor, just a rumor, and already cows are gushing and trying not to pee themselves. Oh I can see the MS envy written all over your faces, I can see it in the Sunset Overdrive topics as well. I'm sure it'll go into overkill when Sony's fiscal report is released.

This is straight-up nonsense.

If someone wanted to play Titanfall, they could have played it by now. It's out on three platforms.

Xbox One, Xbox 360, Windows PC... it wasn't on PS4, wasn't on PS3, this caused Sony fanboys to hate on it, and now that it's rumored to come to PS4 they're acting contrary. But yeah, that is nonsense.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

@finalstar2007 said:

As always take it as a rumor for now as Industry Insider Tidux the same person who leaked the PS4's UI, PS4 features, leaked 1.70 update and its features as well as Project Beasts and a lot of things PlayStation4 news has leaked out that Titanfall is already up and running on PS4 with reveal coming very soon

Well known industry insider Tidux has revealed some startling inside details regarding Respawn Entertainment sci-fi shooter, Titanfall.

He first tweeted that Respawn Entertainment's Titanfall is going multiplayer, and when asked to clarify what exactly he means? Tidux clarified that a build of Titanfall is already running on Playstation 4.

Titanfall is going multi-platform" and "A build of Titanfall is up and running on #PS4"

Tidux twitter for those who are interested: https://twitter.com/Tidux/with_replies

http://www.gamepur.com/news/14562-insider-titanfall-going-multiplayer-build-already-running-ps4-it-titanfall-.html

titanfall is already multiplatform

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Please no.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@lamprey263: you talk like the requirement for being a Sony fan is that you must only own a PS3 or PS4. That is straight up bullshit and you know it. I'm a Sony fan but I also game on PC and have been gaming on PCs long before I owned my first Playstation. Titanflop is a multiplat whether you like it or not and even Sony fans like myself can play it in the PC if they really want to, no one needs an Xbone to play it hence the reason it wasn't the system seller for the Xflop like you lems hoped it would be.

PS: I still think Titanflop is a POS after being in the PC beta and will not buy it either way. I just want it on PS4 so that lems like blackace and Kingtito can commit account suicides lol.

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#72  Edited By coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

Probably not going to happen. It's already multi-platform.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

That would be funny if it's real.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

@lamprey263 said:

Funny, the one game the automaton bovine army claimed didn't look fun, didn't think was a big deal... then there's a rumor, just a rumor, and already cows are gushing and trying not to pee themselves. Oh I can see the MS envy written all over your faces, I can see it in the Sunset Overdrive topics as well. I'm sure it'll go into overkill when Sony's fiscal report is released.

This is straight-up nonsense.

If someone wanted to play Titanfall, they could have played it by now. It's out on three platforms.

Xbox One, Xbox 360, Windows PC... it wasn't on PS4, wasn't on PS3, this caused Sony fanboys to hate on it, and now that it's rumored to come to PS4 they're acting contrary. But yeah, that is nonsense.

Who is "gushing" over this? Quote them.

It's literally a figment of your imagination, all i see is lems trying to make this a thing, the rest is debate on whether or not it's happening and a few cows saying yeh i played it and it's appeal wore off within a few days.

Promised_Trini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#75  Edited By Promised_Trini
Member since 2008 • 3651 Posts

Wow I have lost all interest in this game.Like I said before if it comes to PS4 it comes.If it doesn't no big deal.

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#76 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@kuu2 said:

So now Cows are back to wanting TitanGreatness...................lulz.

one person finalstar as he is a cod fanatic... Most don't want this mutliplayer only crap... just saying... stop generalizing

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

Ugh....not this game again. No interest in it on any console. Though I'd imagine it's the sequel they are talking about.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

Seriously doubt it, but don't really care either way.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#79 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

So then PS4 owners can share in its mediocrity.

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Indicud
Member since 2013 • 745 Posts

Can any Lem show a quote where a Cow is "gushing" over this game? You keep saying it but I'm not seeing anything.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#81  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Hey guys , remember what EA said few days ago .? "More Titanfall experience at E3" . Could this be related to PS4 release .? Just saying (I'm PC Gamer) .

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

I still wouldn't buy it but it would be funny to watch lems have meltdowns over it. People like Kingtito and blackace would probably account suicide if true lol.

1st TF is exclusive to PC, XOne and 360 and will NOT see PS4 at all

2nd why would I care if it did since I play it on the PC and had ZERO plans of playing it on the XOne. Are you really that stupid? Judging by your epic fail poll threads I'd say yes you are.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

I still wouldn't buy it but it would be funny to watch lems have meltdowns over it. People like Kingtito and blackace would probably account suicide if true lol.

2nd why would I care if it did since I play it on the PC and had ZERO plans of playing it on the XOne. Are you really that stupid? Judging by your epic fail poll threads I'd say yes you are.

You are going into defense mode over what he said so it looks like you care.

kepper_larson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By kepper_larson
Member since 2014 • 39 Posts

Ouch! You hate to see it..Don't feel like anyone cares much

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

You are going into defense mode over what he said so it looks like you care.

He mentioned me so naturally I'm going to respond. Why would I commit suicide over a game I play on the PC? Not sure how that == me caring about the sequel coming to the PS4.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

@ladyblue said:

It isn't happening.

It will happen, titan fall was supposed to only be exclusive for a year.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

@ladyblue said:

It isn't happening.

source?

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@ladyblue said:

It isn't happening.

source?

He doesn't have one. The game isn't coming to PS4. The sequels are a different story.

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#89 EducatingU_PCMR
Member since 2013 • 1581 Posts

Hilarious if true.

The tears from lems when 1080p60 and cows saying it doesn't suck anymore.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 PS4hasNOgames

@ladyblue said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@ladyblue said:

It isn't happening.

source?

He doesn't have one. The game isn't coming to PS4. The sequels are a different story.

maybe the sequels, I heard its a 13 month exclusive. i played the game on xbox one, good game...but I still prefer BF4.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 lostrib

@ps4hasnogames said:

@ladyblue said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@ladyblue said:

It isn't happening.

source?

maybe the sequels, I heard its a 13 month exclusive. i played the game on xbox one, good game...but I still prefer BF4.

heard from where?

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By PS4hasNOgames

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@ladyblue said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@ladyblue said:

It isn't happening.

source?

heard from where?

your mom.

get mad.

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

@ladyblue said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@ladyblue said:

It isn't happening.

source?

We'll know soon enough. I don't care much for shooters.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By lostrib

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

heard from where?

your mom.

get mad.

Lol, no

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

I thought this game was "trash" and "rubbish". Now all of a sudden all the PlayStation fans want it?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

I played the PC TF Beta, I own TF on Xbone and people that haven't played it aren't missing much.

I think Respawn should forget porting and get to work on a proper sequel that is way more fleshed out and complete than the original TF game is.

The first game feels like a fun mod, but truthfully the game came out of the oven way too early imo. I don't even play it anymore. I'm more competitive (I don't like the bots) and I know others that aren't competitive is the target TF demographic. In that sense, Respawn did good, appealing to a different crowd. It doesn't promote cooperative MP, it's like an arcadey mix of FPS games 6v6 with 40+ bots, limited weapons, and no substantial SP.

I feel like I have to give a complete review of the game everytime I post, which I won't do now, but it feels like if I don't, fanboys get angry. BTW, I do think the game is fun for what it is, but doesn't have that long-lasting appeal for me and my dozens of friends that bought the game as well with the intent of playing it till Xmas 2014. None of us are playing now. It's certainly overpriced imo. EA man, should have seen it coming. Throw millions at marketing and watch us all dance.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By PS4hasNOgames

@BattleSpectre said:

I thought this game was "trash" and "rubbish". Now all of a sudden all the PlayStation fans want it?

wtf ? i always liked it and I'm a PS fan.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

So many yearly shooters at this point it's getting hard to care about the odd exclusive one way or the other. The genre is saturated on whatever platform you're a fan of.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

@BattleSpectre said:

wtf ? i always liked it and I'm a PS fan.

Do you represent the whole PlayStation community do you?

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8282 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

Imagine the meltdowns and hypocrisy.

From both sides.