Leaked? TitanFall PS4 announcment next month at E3?

• 128 results
#1 Edited by finalstar2007 (24999 posts) -

As always take it as a rumor for now as Industry Insider Tidux the same person who leaked the PS4's UI, PS4 features, leaked 1.70 update and its features as well as Project Beasts and a lot of things PlayStation4 news has leaked out that Titanfall is already up and running on PS4 with reveal coming very soon

Well known industry insider Tidux has revealed some startling inside details regarding Respawn Entertainment sci-fi shooter, Titanfall.

He first tweeted that Respawn Entertainment's Titanfall is going multiplayer, and when asked to clarify what exactly he means? Tidux clarified that a build of Titanfall is already running on Playstation 4.

Titanfall is going multi-platform" and "A build of Titanfall is up and running on #PS4"

Tidux twitter for those who are interested: https://twitter.com/Tidux/with_replies

http://www.gamepur.com/news/14562-insider-titanfall-going-multiplayer-build-already-running-ps4-it-titanfall-.html

#2 Posted by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

It isn't happening.

#3 Posted by DerekLoffin (8762 posts) -

Yep, keep dreaming my friend. Although that would be a hell of a laugh, I HIGHLY doubt it.

#5 Edited by misterpmedia (3364 posts) -

I don't care since there's no single player(and if it is going multiplatform, I hope TF 2 has one). But for the sake of how many fires it would light on this board, I'd love it to get announced lol.

#6 Posted by lawlessx (46576 posts) -

not happening

#7 Edited by B4X (3764 posts) -

As always take it as a rumor for now as Industry Insider Tidux the same person who leaked the PS4's UI, PS4 features, leaked 1.70 update and its features as well as Project Beasts and a lot of things PlayStation4 news has leaked out that Titanfall is already up and running on PS4 with reveal coming very soon

Well known industry insider Tidux has revealed some startling inside details regarding Respawn Entertainment sci-fi shooter, Titanfall.

Titanfall is going multi-platform" and "A build of Titanfall is up and running on #PS4"

http://www.gamepur.com/news/14562-insider-titanfall-going-multiplayer-build-already-running-ps4-it-titanfall-.html

#8 Edited by ghostwarrior786 (3974 posts) -

haha would be hilarious if true. its a fun game for the first few hours but gets boring quick. the confirmation thread of titanfall coming to ps4 though, that would be entertaining forever

#9 Edited by freedomfreak (39386 posts) -

Imagine the meltdowns and hypocrisy.

#10 Edited by Heil68 (43594 posts) -

I already have it for the Xbone, but I expect the next game to go on both PS4 and Xbone.

#11 Posted by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

TC shouldn't be getting attacked for posting news. Whats wrong with this community.

#12 Posted by lostrib (35018 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

TC shouldn't be getting attacked for posting news. Whats wrong with this community.

who is attacking TC?

#13 Posted by finalstar2007 (24999 posts) -

I don't care since there's no single player(and if it is going multiplatform, I hope TF 2 has one). But for the sake of how many fires it would light on this board, I'd love it to get announced lol.

I also hope the next game will have single player or some sort of co-op mode with multiplayer mode without any bots. ( im almost positive this game wont be a sequel or the first game most likely TitanFall Plus edition).

Mass Effect 2 PS3 was announced at EA's conference so this will most likely show in EA's conference not Sony's

#14 Posted by lawlessx (46576 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

nobody is attacking the TC.

#15 Posted by Effec_Tor (272 posts) -

Its happening.

#16 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13548 posts) -

This would be funny in more ways than one.

#17 Posted by edwardecl (2154 posts) -

I would assume they already have a playable version of Titanfall on PS4, I mean it was only pulled at the last minute when EA negotiated total exclusivity a couple of months before release.

I doubt it will ever be released though, I would laugh if they ever say what resolution and frame rate is runs at on the PS4 though.

#18 Posted by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

You are a sad Cow weeaboo

@lostrib said:

@ladyblue said:

who is attacking TC?

There is that big enough for you to see?

#19 Posted by CanYouDiglt (7321 posts) -

Not happening but I wish it was.

#20 Edited by blackace (20379 posts) -
#21 Posted by lostrib (35018 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@lostrib said:

@ladyblue said:

who is attacking TC?

That's one user...

#22 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (4075 posts) -

I don't think cows care. They don't want Titanfall.

Didn't they have a whole ton of topics running Titanfall into the ground for just about every reason you could think of?

#23 Posted by kuu2 (6998 posts) -

So now Cows are back to wanting TitanGreatness...................lulz.

#24 Edited by Underdog123x (266 posts) -

Just for the record I got bored of Titanfall after 3 or 4 days and went back to CS GO. But I doubt MS paid so much money just for the game to go multiplat.

#25 Posted by lawlessx (46576 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@ladyblue said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@lostrib said:

@ladyblue said:

who is attacking TC?

That's one user...

and he's been hear long enough to see the jokes coming

#26 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (8715 posts) -

I've got quite a few friends that I'd love to play Titanfall with but they only have a PS4, so I'd totally double dip.

#27 Edited by Gue1 (9582 posts) -
#28 Posted by lostrib (35018 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

why so many people saying that is not happening when EA said that future sequels will be multiplat? Respawn even said that the only reason the game wasn't on PS4 was because Sony didn't want to reveal the specs of the system to hem much sooner.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/17/sony-offered-to-develop-a-vita-version-of-titanfalls-prototype

Sooner or later Titanfall will come to the PS4 no matter what.

They're talking about the current Titanfall game. Not many people doubt that the sequel will come to all platforms (except WiiU)

#29 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4515 posts) -
@ladyblue said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@lostrib said:

@ladyblue said:

who is attacking TC?

oh salt the fries right right.

i take everything he says with a grain of salt.

#30 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

I still wouldn't buy it but it would be funny to watch lems have meltdowns over it. People like Kingtito and blackace would probably account suicide if true lol.

#31 Posted by ninjapirate2000 (3017 posts) -

So many 'insiders'

#32 Edited by finalstar2007 (24999 posts) -
#33 Edited by WallofTruth (1574 posts) -

@b4x said:

@finalstar2007 said:

That's a cute sheep tho.

#34 Posted by onewiththegame (4245 posts) -

As a PS4 owner I hope this is true, game looks like a lot fun and I would pick it up day 1

#35 Posted by lamprey263 (23298 posts) -

Funny, the one game the automaton bovine army claimed didn't look fun, didn't think was a big deal... then there's a rumor, just a rumor, and already cows are gushing and trying not to pee themselves. Oh I can see the MS envy written all over your faces, I can see it in the Sunset Overdrive topics as well. I'm sure it'll go into overkill when Sony's fiscal report is released.

#36 Posted by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

Who is the guy he's talking too?

#37 Edited by HalcyonScarlet (4075 posts) -

I still wouldn't buy it but it would be funny to watch lems have meltdowns over it. People like Kingtito and blackace would probably account suicide if true lol.

Why would anyone have a meltdown? We pretty much know Titanfall 2 is going to come out on all platforms.

#38 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2132 posts) -

No single-player so I don't care.

#39 Edited by NathanDrakeSwag (5127 posts) -

M$ can keep it. Played the beta on my PC and got bored after 30 minutes.

#40 Edited by blackace (20379 posts) -
#41 Posted by getyeryayasout (7217 posts) -

Drop a bovine on it.

#42 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4515 posts) -

eh might as well.

it was - at best - a "microsoft exclusive" (windows, xbox one, xbox 360) which is hardly exclusive at all - especially when the game's on origin.

(opinion) whether or not the game goes to a non-microsoft platform - there's no ownage here. no ownage for lems if it stays where it is, no ownage for cows if the game moves (if the game's graphics improve by 30-50% that's the standard ownage ps4 already has over xbone).

#43 Edited by Sagemode87 (815 posts) -

@blackace said:

@finalstar2007: The original game is 100% console exclusive to XBox One & XBox 360. Microsoft, EA and Respawn have all said the game will never be on another game console. Maybe you are thinking about a sequel to Titanfall. Respawn hasn't even started on that yet. So that rumor is definitely fake.

I think Tidux forgot to read this little bit of news.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2013/10/30/microsoft-ensures-titanfall-will-never-come-to-sonys-ps4/

PS4 makes money for developers. it sells the most software and has the most consoles out there. With costs of development coming up, I doubt devs can afford to miss out on developing for it. Also, Titanfall probably didn't meet the sales quota needed to stay exclusive. These contracts have clauses and factors, ya know. It could very well come to PS4. I wouldn't buy the game either way, no my cup of tea.

#44 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@blackace: correction: you own the 792p beta of the game if this is true lol.

Look at yourself already crying lol. I don't give a shit about Titanflop, I was already in the beta on PC and the game was a shallow POS. I went back to BF4 a few hours after playing and never looked back.

#46 Edited by clr84651 (5390 posts) -

I would be surprised, but I'm not interested in a non-splitscreen online only multiplayer.

#47 Posted by GamingGod999 (2978 posts) -

Meh.

#48 Posted by Dire_Weasel (16000 posts) -

I read this on GAF, and it's extremely unlikely.

#49 Edited by Dire_Weasel (16000 posts) -

Funny, the one game the automaton bovine army claimed didn't look fun, didn't think was a big deal... then there's a rumor, just a rumor, and already cows are gushing and trying not to pee themselves. Oh I can see the MS envy written all over your faces, I can see it in the Sunset Overdrive topics as well. I'm sure it'll go into overkill when Sony's fiscal report is released.

This is straight-up nonsense.

If someone wanted to play Titanfall, they could have played it by now. It's out on three platforms.

#50 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (3974 posts) -

eh might as well.

it was - at best - a "microsoft exclusive" (windows, xbox one, xbox 360) which is hardly exclusive at all - especially when the game's on origin.

(opinion) whether or not the game goes to a non-microsoft platform - there's no ownage here. no ownage for lems if it stays where it is, no ownage for cows if the game moves (if the game's graphics improve by 30-50% that's the standard ownage ps4 already has over xbone).

there is always ownage, u just have to look hard enough to see it