delete-EasyComeEasyGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 delete-EasyComeEasyGo
Member since 2011 • 382 Posts

@wolverine4262 Sorry about that, I was just leaving System Wars for today anyway, I'll try not to link you in the chain-quote again. Cheers.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

@wolverine4262 said:

This looks a lot like a game I've already played... Oh, wait.

bloodlust_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 bloodlust_101
Member since 2003 • 2764 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:
@bloodlust_101 said:

TLOU with higher quality models, shadows, effects, and textures, along with 1080p @60fps. TLOU PS3 had some horrible textures, extremely blurry IQ, and nearly unplayable framerate at times.

Too bad the game wasn't a PS4 launch title and ended up being on the PS3.

Does it get rid of the horrible blur that was present in TLOU PS3?

I mean that when you would turn your camera around, even very slowly, everything would go blurry... Especially faces and that to me looked really weird.

Motion blur? I would assume it would be reduced as 60 fps would smooth out the camera a bit (Like in SOTC where low framerate areas had significantly more blur), but it depends on how the blur was coded. My post was based on what I see with my own eyes - there is still motion blur clearly visible btw.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

@EasyComeEasyGo:

Thanks, bub. Sorry for being short. i really do need some pot. :P

sam890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 sam890
Member since 2005 • 1119 Posts

I thought ND never disappointed ?

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 R4gn4r0k  Online
Member since 2004 • 46280 Posts

@bloodlust_101 said:

Motion blur? I would assume it would be reduced as 60 fps would smooth out the camera a bit (Like in SOTC where low framerate areas had significantly more blur), but it depends on how the blur was coded. My post was based on what I see with my own eyes - there is still motion blur clearly visible btw.

Yeah I think it was motion blur. But I didn't think it fit when the motion was really slow, i.e. turning the camera slowly.

I just didn't like how the good looking character models and faces would get blurry when looking around.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#58 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18252 Posts

Nice!!! it looks...wait, it looks almost the same.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@casharmy: yes there are many. But in SW exclusives are held in high regard, so when a first party, not rockstar, not square, make one a year after release rather than focus on new experiences its Gonne get crap. If MC collection only had halo 3/4 it would catch hell. But the fact its got a ten year old game redone, plus all the mp and extras it gets a weird pass. I wont spend money on MC collection or this cash in.

The thing with the Halo collection and why your example doesn't quite workout like TLOU R is, well fans generally didn't like Halo 4. By a lot of people H4 was the worst halo. Then Halo 3, It's been out on xbox 360 for 7 years, exactly who hasn't played Halo 3 who actually wanted to?

And no, releasing Halo 3/4 wouldn't catch hell, as no one would care, the same way no one cared about the halo 1 remake being on xbox360. It is just that fanboys on opposing systems proving themselves to be more insecure and petty. Fanboys are showing with these constant threads that they are emotionally horrified about TLOU R's existence and the fact that it's coming to Sonys new system because of the reception it might receive.

Logically speaking for MS to make the collection of any value they HAD to include all those games to make it worth anything.

In contrast, TLOU is largely considered to be the best game in the entire last generation but ironically it came out the same year of the generation that new consoles were released. So there are a lot of new owners who never played TLOU as it has only been out a year and a lot of owners also never owned a PS3 to begin with.

Why would any game studio let the potential of a game like TLOU go waste with such a small window between release and start of a new generation? Unlike Halo 4, TLOU was the most critically acclaimed and praised exclusive game on any platform of the past generation, it has more value than simply another good game.

I don't remember Dark Souls getting such attention, hatred and accusations of being a cash grab when it came to PC months after consoles with virtually no improvements, but then again Dark Souls wasn't a Sony exclusive lol

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

I'm astonished how little the improvement is. They upped the textures they say? They look just as blurry as they did on my PS3. All the higher resolution seems to do is let me better appreciate the low-quality assets...

Definite pass.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#61 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

double dip and haters will hate!

Avatar image for delete-easycomeeasygo
delete-EasyComeEasyGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 delete-EasyComeEasyGo
Member since 2011 • 382 Posts

I'm sorry but before I log-off, I just needed to say this, Why is everyone basing TLOU Remastered? To me, it's pretty much GOTY since includes all the DLC and having it on PS4 is a bonus really if you think about it. Hell PS3 sold 80 million vs TLOU 7 million sold and that tells me that there are gamers out there never play TLOU and made the jump to PS4, this Remastered is for them to play it, not for those who already play it as it's optional. Cheers. [finally logs-off]

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@casharmy: so halo 4 sold 9 million its first day? On anticipation alone? I am a halo fan, and like it. I know many more that do.

Maybe because PCs library unlike x1and ps4 aren't lacking games?

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#64 mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

It doesn't matter how it looks , it looks fine to play ....didn't have the chance to play it so this is a great opportunity to play it on PS4 which i shall buy in the coming years with more exclusives.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts
@EasyComeEasyGo said:

I'm sorry but before I log-off, I just needed to say this, Why is everyone basing TLOU Remastered? To me, it's pretty much GOTY since includes all the DLC and having it on PS4 is a bonus really if you think about it. Hell PS3 sold 80 million vs TLOU 7 million sold and that tells me that there are gamers out there never play TLOU and made the jump to PS4, this Remastered is for them to play it, not for those who already play it as it's optional. Cheers. [finally logs-off]

You know what, the complaining wouldn't be as high if they had also announced this for the Ps3. DLC and everything, aside from the graphical improvements.

It would've been standard then. GOTY editions happen all the time. And you're right, this is pretty much a GOTY edition.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 mjorh

@22Toothpicks said:

@lostrib said:

cool story bro...

was there some point to this

The point is to incite silly little arguments about how marginal or huge the differences are depending on your fanboy status.

Arguing over graphics: the life blood of SW!

Couldn't agree more....still can't believe that they went like 13pages over a "weather" thing ....

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

@mjorh said:

Couldn't agree more....still can't believe that they went like 13pages over a "weather" thing ....

Considering the only reason this remaster exists is because of "graphics", I think it's more than fair to assess this remaster purely on what it brings to the table graphically...

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Looks like the PS3 version with anisotropy turned on.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By casharmy

@cainetao11 said:

@casharmy: so halo 4 sold 9 million its first day? On anticipation alone? I am a halo fan, and like it. I know many more that do.

1.Halo sells.

2. It's xbox's MAIN exclusive and the only thing keeping people like you faithful to the system.

3. MS markets the shit out of every Halo like no other game and no other game company. H4 was no exception.

4. A preson can't express an opinion on something until they actually play it. Like what other great exclusives does xbox have to play or get released in the year?

5. So you like it great, I am sure a lot of people like games that others do not. But just like your opinion about TLOU not being that great, your opinion seems to be in the minority. I am not a Halo stalker but the community and other halo fans have been very vocal about Halo 4 being the worst one. Are you suggesting that I am off with that accretion?

cfisher2833

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By cfisher2833
Member since 2011 • 2150 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

I'm pretty sure that's how it looked when I played it on PS3

How you imagine it looked is likely very different than how it actually looked. I remember when I posted images of my HEAVILY modified version of System Shock 2, and there were quite a few people that could have sworn that's how they remember it looking. The Last of Us had horrendous image quality--jaggies everywhere, low res textures, poor texture filtering, etc. This seems to have corrected most of those image quality issues, but it's certainly less of an upgrade than what we saw with the Tomb Raider re-release.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 mjorh

@KHAndAnime said:

@mjorh said:

Considering the only reason this remaster exists is because of "graphics", I think it's more than fair to assess this remaster purely on what it brings to the table graphically...

You've got a point but you're taking half-glass empty approach to this i mean you can consider ppl like me who never got the chance to play it on PS3 so they can seize this opportunity , you've played it before and yeah your expectation of it having a better graphics is fair and makes sense but again i don't think even with much improvements one would double dip it.....would you? (if it had far superior graphics on PS4)

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 R4gn4r0k  Online
Member since 2004 • 46280 Posts

@cfisher2833 said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

I'm pretty sure that's how it looked when I played it on PS3

How you imagine it looked is likely very different than how it actually looked. I remember when I posted images of my HEAVILY modified version of System Shock 2, and there were quite a few people that could have sworn that's how they remember it looking. The Last of Us had horrendous image quality--jaggies everywhere, low res textures, poor texture filtering, etc. This seems to have corrected most of those image quality issues, but it's certainly less of an upgrade than what we saw with the Tomb Raider re-release.

Though I get your analogy, I still think it's a very bad one.

People remember a game they played 10+ years ago differently from a game they played a few months ago. The longer it has been since you saw something, the harder it is for your brain to image exactly how it looked.

I could be wrong but I thought this version had no new textures? Only the higher quality models were used from the cutscenes, AA to get rid of the jaggies, some sharper shadows and an overall sharper image through a higher resolution.

So I still stand by what I said: this is pretty much what I played only a bit sharper and with some more detail (shadows)

rosko123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 rosko123
Member since 2006 • 556 Posts

@princessgomez92: How did it flop? Commercially? Critically? Or just on one review?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By cainetao11

@casharmy: "1.Halo sells.

2. It's xbox's MAIN exclusive and the only thing keeping people like you faithful to the system.

3. MS markets the shit out of every Halo like no other game and no other game company. H4 was no exception.

4. A preson can't express an opinion on something until they actually play it. Like what other great exclusives does xbox have to play or get released in the year?

5. So you like it great, I am sure a lot of people like games that others do not. But just like your opinion about TLOU not being that great, your opinion seems to be in the minority. I am not a Halo stalker but the community and other halo fans have been very vocal about Halo 4 being the worst one. Are you suggesting that I am off with that accretion"

When did I say TLOU is not great? You seem very Sony defensive.(what else is new) I merely gave my assessment of why gamers pick on a year old "goty" version that isn't going to its original platform but it is to the one with a lacking new retail games library. Much like MC Collection. I even pointed that out, although I pointed out why the latter has a slight in its defense.

Halo sells. And it does because many didn't like 4? Your argument is based on selected reading and ignoring movement. So none of say the other 7 million buyers of 4 heard it was hated by halo fans as you proclaim? (2 million is a generous early adoption rate)

Maybe quite a few liked the game. Just a thought. Maybe they don't sit here and post but did play it?

rosko123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 rosko123
Member since 2006 • 556 Posts

@speak_low said:

@rosko123 said:

@princessgomez92: How did it flop? Commercially? Critically? Or just on one review?

That user isn't going to give a good answer. They don't even know.

I know :)

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By casharmy

@mjorh said:

@KHAndAnime said:

@mjorh said:

You've got a point but you're taking half-glass empty approach to this i mean you can consider ppl like me who never got the chance to play it on PS3 so they can seize this opportunity , you've played it before and yeah your expectation of it having a better graphics is fair and makes sense but again i don't think even with much improvements one would double dip it.....would you? (if it had far superior graphics on PS4)

lol, gameplay starts at 1:09

Loading Video...

sony fan's aren't talking about how crappy Halo collection graphics are because frankly, no one cares. And the animations are still the shittiest looking thing this side of south park, characters literally slide across the floor. It's not like people couldn't mindlessly bash The Halo collection the same way people have dedicated themselves to bashing TLOU R, it's just that no one cares enough to bother making an effort.

Halo has low quality production values with high quality gameplay addictiveness, but if anyone is going to criticize graphics on remake/remasters it certainly shouldn't be any lemmings.

If this is what they are going to pay $60 for, they shouldn't mention the graphics of TLOU R when concerning remakes/remasters any more.

bigblunt537

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#78 bigblunt537
Member since 2003 • 6907 Posts

All of those saying it looks the same on their PS3 definitely haven't played it in a while. Although the PS3 version looked very good the textures weren't nearly as sharp as they are now and the game did have aliasing problems which were common in other last gen titles. Although this wasn't a major overhaul they definitely did improve the quality of the textures and with the resolution bump and 60 fps I'm sure this game will look great.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By casharmy

@cainetao11 said:

5. So you like it great, I am sure a lot of people like games that others do not. But just like your opinion about TLOU not being that great, your opinion seems to be in the minority. I am not a Halo stalker but the community and other halo fans have been very vocal about Halo 4 being the worst one. Are you suggesting that I am off with that accretion"

When did I say TLOU is not great? You seem very Sony defensive.(what else is new) I merely gave my assessment of why gamers pick on a year old "goty" version that isn't going to its original platform but it is to the one with a lacking new retail games library. Much like MC Collection. I even pointed that out, although I pointed out why the latter has a slight in its defense.

Halo sells. And it does because many didn't like 4? Your argument is based on selected reading and ignoring movement. So none of say the other 7 million buyers of 4 heard it was hated by halo fans as you proclaim? (2 million is a generous early adoption rate)

Maybe quite a few liked the game. Just a thought. Maybe they don't sit here and post but did play it?

lol, you talk about being overly defensive dude chill the **** out.

First of all I was just making an observation, most people consider TLOU >> UC2 but your say you pretty much prefer to play any decent game over it. I am pointing out that that opinion is in the minority.

Also, I really don't know what the is going on with you making up numbers and what not but you are going bonkers over here. Take a breath dude. Obviously you are a huge Halo fanatic and can't have a rational discussion about the topic without someone agreeing or you going haywire.

"Halo sells. And it does because many didn't like 4?"

What the holy **** is that supposed to mean? lol, are you listening to yourself right now? Halo 4 was the last Halo game made. How are people supposed to express if they like a game or not unless they play it? I don't know what kind of argument you are trying to drum up but you have clearly lost it here.

Clearly you are in rage mode now because I am not a halo fanatic like you and very defensive so let's agree to disagree. I don't really give a damn about halo....but you don't see me making Halo MC bashing threads or going on a crusade to tear it down because of some fanboy hatred against the series or the people who want to play it on xbox one because it is not a game that interest me; but for some reason you are here in this thread, go figure. I am curious though, do you own a PS4?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By cainetao11

@casharmy said:

@cainetao11 said:

lol, you talk about being overly defensive dude chill the **** out.

First of all I was just making an observation, most people consider TLOU >> UC2 but your say you pretty much prefer to play any decent game over it. I am pointing out that that opinion is in the minority.

Also, I really don't know what the is going on with you making up numbers and what not but you are going bonkers over here. Take a breath dude. Obviously you are a huge Halo fanatic and can't have a rational discussion about the topic without someone agreeing or you going haywire.

"Halo sells. And it does because many didn't like 4?"

What the holy **** is that supposed to mean? lol, are you listening to yourself right now? Halo 4 was the last Halo game made. How are people supposed to express if they like a game or not unless they play it? I don't know what kind of argument you are trying to drum up but you have clearly lost it here.

Clearly you are in rage mode now because I am not a halo fanatic like you and very defensive so let's agree to disagree. I don't really give a damn about halo....but you don't see me making Halo MC bashing threads or going on a crusade to tear it down because of some fanboy hatred against the series or the people who want to play it on xbox one because it is not a game that interest me; but for some reason you are here in this thread, go figure. I am curious though, do you own a PS4?

Well this will go nowhere. You say I am defensive, I say you are, and it will go on and on. nuff said.

Not making up numbers, Halo 4 has sold 9 million last I was told/checked. The 2 million "early" adopters was for arguments sake and we all know it didn't sell 2 million in its first 3 days. Clearly I am in rage mode but you are the only one to notice? Ok Professor X you got me.

Right. You are right, I was wrong. TLOU R is the greatest deal and most warranted remake in gaming history. Feel better?

Do I have a PS4? Not yet. Nothing has made me buy it yet. I knew I wanted to play DR3, Titanfall, QB, Halo 5 already so I bought the console. Kinda what I do. Look at whats available/will be and buy that one first.

Edit: I was wrong, Halo 4 supposedly sold 3 mill its first day. 6 million after most people said it sucked. That makes sense.

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 elkoldo
Member since 2009 • 1832 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

http://gamingeverything.com/the-last-of-us-remastered-lots-of-screenshots/

Do you think the woman in the top left photo on the wall is Joel's wife ? the game doesn't give the faintest clue.

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 elkoldo
@mjorh said:

It doesn't matter how it looks , it looks fine to play ....didn't have the chance to play it so this is a great opportunity to play it on PS4 which i shall buy in the coming years with more exclusives.

Shit , half of your life is wasted (nesfe omret fanas)!!!!!

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

User Lists: 5

#84 PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

@rosko123 said:

@speak_low said:

@rosko123 said:

What, trying to forget it flopped at Gamespot?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@princessgomez92 said:

@rosko123 said:

@speak_low said:

@rosko123 said:

Ah, that was a glorious time on SW

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By elkoldo
@princessgomez92 said:

@rosko123 said:

@speak_low said:

@rosko123 said:

That one review (highlighted) he refers to is your very favorite ,legitimate Gamespot review.From Tommy boy.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#87 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

yep, looks like a PS3 alright.

Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

stand aside infamous ( •_•)>⌐■-■

theres a new graphics king in town (⌐■_■)

Kjranu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#89 Kjranu
Member since 2012 • 1802 Posts

What's with all the HD remasters? Let's do a PS1 demaster instead!

http://www.playstationing.com/news/wondering-what-the-last-of-us-would-look-like-on-ps1-wonder-no-more/826

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#90 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

Still looks very much like a last gen game. I could run this on my PC which I built in 2011-2012. So not exactly impressed.

The geometry needs improvement, otherwise it's just more foliage, higher res shadows, higher native res and 60 fps.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By casharmy

@lostrib said:

@princessgomez92 said:

It is also glorious that whenever Gamespot talks about TLOU they call it an AAA game and refer to the GS score as simply Tom McShea's review. It's pretty funny actually.

The Test of Time: Looking Back at The Last of Us

It's been a little over a year now since The Last of Us was released. Part of the last hurrah of AAA releases before the dawn of a new console generation, the game had tremendous expectations to live up to. Now that the dust has had some time to settle, and with the game's PlayStation 4 release just a few weeks off, join us as we take a look back at what The Last of Us represented at the time of its release, and as we look forward to what it might contribute to gaming's future.

The Last of Us was met with near-universal critical acclaim. It has a 95 rating on Metacritic, and earned the highest possible review score from a huge number of outlets, with critics particularly praising the game's narrative and atmosphere. Some critics felt that the game was so excellent that it breathed new life into the sometimes-predictable action adventure genre.

For some, however, the game's attempts to foster a sense of dread were undercut by its unwillingness to make death meaningful. In his review for GameSpot, Tom Mc Shea wrote, "The Last of Us refuses to punish failure in a manner befitting the harshness of its world. Become overwhelmed and you quickly perish, but with checkpoints only a few seconds apart, the danger of expiring never dissuades you from recklessness."

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-test-of-time-looking-back-at-the-last-of-us/1100-6421041/

lol, at the "for some" part and specifically distancing GS as an outlet and making it a point to note that it was just Tom's opinion on that review and that he was in the minority.

Whenever GS talks about TLOU they always tend to distance themselves from the original score that they gave out, always mentioning the 9.5 metascore. ha

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#92 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

i will get this but in 2-3 years time when i feel like playing it again, cause i already beaten the game 3x

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

@Bikouchu35 said:

@wolverine4262 said:

@freedomfreak said:

That does look like The Last of Us.

Never heard of it.

Thats because the title name wasn't translated before. The title used to be "Moo mooo moo moo".

I have to admit, as dumb as I find all this SW stuff, that made me laugh good.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

Let the haters hate, day 1 marathon ready.

Fuckin' A. All day. Game also has a photo mode which I can't wait to try out. Gonna get some incredible shots.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 lostrib

@casharmy said:

@lostrib said:

@princessgomez92 said:

It is also glorious that whenever Gamespot talks about TLOU they call it an AAA game and refer to the GS score as simply Tom McShea's review. It's pretty funny actually.

It's been a little over a year now since The Last of Us was released. Part of the last hurrah of AAA releases before the dawn of a new console generation, the game had tremendous expectations to live up to. Now that the dust has had some time to settle, and with the game's PlayStation 4 release just a few weeks off, join us as we take a look back at what The Last of Us represented at the time of its release, and as we look forward to what it might contribute to gaming's future.

The Last of Us was met with near-universal critical acclaim. It has a 95 rating on Metacritic, and earned the highest possible review score from a huge number of outlets, with critics particularly praising the game's narrative and atmosphere. Some critics felt that the game was so excellent that it breathed new life into the sometimes-predictable action adventure genre.

For some, however, the game's attempts to foster a sense of dread were undercut by its unwillingness to make death meaningful. In his review for GameSpot, Tom Mc Shea wrote, "The Last of Us refuses to punish failure in a manner befitting the harshness of its world. Become overwhelmed and you quickly perish, but with checkpoints only a few seconds apart, the danger of expiring never dissuades you from recklessness."

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-test-of-time-looking-back-at-the-last-of-us/1100-6421041/

lol, at the "for some" part and specifically distancing GS as an outlet and making it a point to note that it was just Tom's opinion on that review and that he was in the minority.

Whenever GS talks about TLOU they always tend to distance themselves from the original score that they gave out, always mentioning the 9.5 metascore. ha

Did it occur to you that they didn't mean AAA score like we do on SW?

In the video game industry, AAA (pronounced "triple A") is a classification term used for games with the highest development budgets and levels of promotion

GTSaiyanjin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 GTSaiyanjin2
Member since 2005 • 6018 Posts

Still more than a week away... Really looking forward to playing this again. I hope we get an Uncharted collection next year with the same type of treatment this got.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

Hey, remember how before this game came out people were throwing screenshots everywhere and talking about how it looked like next-gen?

Haw haw haw.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 lostrib

@scottpsfan14 said:
@lostrib said:

@casharmy said:

@lostrib said:

@princessgomez92 said:

Did it occur to you that they didn't mean AAA score like we do on SW?

In the video game industry, AAA (pronounced "triple A") is a classification term used for games with the highest development budgets and levels of promotion

This is fact. Well done Lostrib. Where do you keep all that knowledge? It's so inspiring to me!!

my anus