KZ: Shadow Fall looks amazing

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by sts106mat (20631 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Bless his heart, Mr Shitbox Done is still trying. Those underperforming Tituhfuhh pre-orders must be worrying him.

I'll bet your arse is opening and closing fast as hell right now.....not long to go until titanfall reviews start to appear. hope you got your life-jacket ready you huge crybaby.

Yeah, I can't wait for those 7s with the occasional 9 and 10 to bump up the metacritic number.

Infamous 600,000, Tituhfuhh 575,000, taste the rainbow, bitch. :)

So what if Infamous has more pre-orders? It has a bigger install base....which going by your logic means PS4 gamers have less interest in Infamous than XB1 gamers have in titanfall....so...

The link for those numbers isn't even a credible source FFS, you are potentially going to look such a massive dickhead tomorrow (and for the next month or so). Bet you'll avoid GS all together....prat.

PS4 has a better and more diverse game selection, obviously.

Nah, I'll be here for your bitch tears when you finally get bored of grinding and you realise you have NO GAMES until November. :)

really? dont be a titanfool

I can see titanfall lasting a hell of a lot longer than most other games this year put together. It has something sorely lacking in many games these days......the fun factor. It doesn't feel at all like a grind. and respawn and microsoft are commited to the title, i expect it to be the game which keeps on giving..

They'll be fleeing back to BF4 within weeks. In a month the same "what went wrong?" threads that popped up with Bioshock Infinite will start appearing for Tituhfuhh. The rest will move to COD or Destiny by the end of the year.

well your previous titanfall predictions were wrong, newsflash......nobody gives a shit what you think about titanfall or anything.

I said Titanflop would underperform with reviews and it has: sub-90 on Metacritic despite all the manufactured hype, beaten by a JRPG and an indie game and got a remake of a 12 year old game breathing down its neck.

no, you said there would be 6/7's with the odd 9 or ten thrown in. at the moment there is one mixed review that is dragging the metascore down.

FYI, comparing metascores vs different games is only for thick people who cannot think for themselves, people who dont understand how averages work.

add to that the fact MC adds weight to different sites and not all sites review each and every game and you have a pretty pointless website.

#202 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Bless his heart, Mr Shitbox Done is still trying. Those underperforming Tituhfuhh pre-orders must be worrying him.

I'll bet your arse is opening and closing fast as hell right now.....not long to go until titanfall reviews start to appear. hope you got your life-jacket ready you huge crybaby.

Yeah, I can't wait for those 7s with the occasional 9 and 10 to bump up the metacritic number.

So what if Infamous has more pre-orders? It has a bigger install base....which going by your logic means PS4 gamers have less interest in Infamous than XB1 gamers have in titanfall....so...

The link for those numbers isn't even a credible source FFS, you are potentially going to look such a massive dickhead tomorrow (and for the next month or so). Bet you'll avoid GS all together....prat.

Nah, I'll be here for your bitch tears when you finally get bored of grinding and you realise you have NO GAMES until November. :)

I can see titanfall lasting a hell of a lot longer than most other games this year put together. It has something sorely lacking in many games these days......the fun factor. It doesn't feel at all like a grind. and respawn and microsoft are commited to the title, i expect it to be the game which keeps on giving..

They'll be fleeing back to BF4 within weeks. In a month the same "what went wrong?" threads that popped up with Bioshock Infinite will start appearing for Tituhfuhh. The rest will move to COD or Destiny by the end of the year.

well your previous titanfall predictions were wrong, newsflash......nobody gives a shit what you think about titanfall or anything.

I said Titanflop would underperform with reviews and it has: sub-90 on Metacritic despite all the manufactured hype, beaten by a JRPG and an indie game and got a remake of a 12 year old game breathing down its neck.

no, you said there would be 6/7's with the odd 9 or ten thrown in. at the moment there is one mixed review that is dragging the metascore down.

FYI, comparing metascores vs different games is only for thick people who cannot think for themselves, people who dont understand how averages work.

add to that the fact MC adds weight to different sites and not all sites review each and every game and you have a pretty pointless website.

Dat salt

Dat damage control

Towerfall = hero, Titanshit = zero

#203 Posted by sts106mat (20631 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Dat salt

Dat damage control

my prediction that you would spend today looking like a dickhead has definitely come true.

#204 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Dat salt

Dat damage control

my prediction that you would spend today looking like a dickhead has definitely come true.

I've been spending today playing videogames, eating Chinese takeaway and laughing at Titanflop underperforming. Und du? :)

#205 Edited by sts106mat (20631 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher: Is your buddy round too?

#206 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher: Is your buddy round too?

Don't, you'll make me nostalgic for the good old days: no MLG, no patches, no DLC, no microtransactions and more importantly no Shitbox Done.

#207 Edited by CloudStrife213 (430 posts) -

Just goes to show that just because a game is beautiful doesn't mean that it has substance. Killzone is better graphically than Titanfall but we all know which game is better.

Titanfall > Killzone

It's also funny how cows consider an 87 as a low score on Metacritic. That is a very high score already. Only delusional and blind fanboys will deny it.

Well then, infamous 1 was crap then because it only has an 85 on Metacritic, so cows don't deserve to hype Infamous : Second Son, the only game that cows have for this year, along with Drive Club(which was delayed), hence the need for them to lurk the forums because they have nothing to play.

Make no mistake, I am not buying an Xbox One, I will buy a PS4, but the immaturity of cows is just too funny. I already accept that there will be no great exclusives for the PS4 this year, all I am looking forward to are the multi-plats. Specifically The Division and Destiny.

And to all the butthurt cows, keep posting please, make it obvious to people how immature and butthurt you guys are. It's kinda funny how if anything is not on the PS4 and if it is on the main competitor's console, the butthurtness and hate overflows. But if it was on the PS4, I bet that the butthurt cows would change their tune with regards to Titanfall.

#208 Posted by Szminsky (1437 posts) -

So this one guy starts a thread, voicing his opinion about the look of one game, and all fanboy e-jihadis come flocking. Gotta love system wars.

#209 Posted by super600 (31217 posts) -

@zeeshanhaider said:

@super600 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@gpuking said:

I think it's time to put zeeshanhaider on my ignore list, this dude is constantly regurgitating his BS and living in denial even when we present facts, repeating the same shit 100times is not gonna fool anyone so I'll leave you in peace.

In other words. g-puking is owned again. Anywhere Crapzone is mentioned, I'll be bringing Ryse right up as ownage. You know, only cows are to be blamed for this mess.

@super600 said:

@shurns said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@gpuking said:

Sorry but KZ shits on Crysis 2 dx11, C2 doesn't even have physically based lighting, area lights, very low poly models, it's simply not in the same league.

Look it's from the horse's mouth so if you don't believe him then whatever, adding something like this would only cause fanboy war which is what he's trying to avoid in the comment section. I'm just here to correct your misinformation or spread of FUD.

Sorry I would believe what DF has to say rather than a random Sony drone but you are right Crapzone: Shadow Fail isn't even in the same league as Crysis 2 since it was beaten by Ryse. Crysis 2 is on a level up from there.

Okay then in your terms perhaps. User zeeshanhaider on Gamespot is Richard Leadbetter the author of the DF's Ryse analysis. Here's what he defined in the end. In your ignorant face gpuking.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/kz-shadow-fall-looks-amazing-31129955/?page=3

Ryse shits on Crapzone: Shadow Fail and Crysis 2 from 2011 just craps on anything 900pStation will going to produce. So people are better off buying calculators than next-gen consoles. Hell even tablets would be a better choice in few years.

Dark10x is Richard Leadbetter from DF. Don't know why you're in denial.

That neogaf user is someone else on DF.His real name is John Linneman

Ouch!

Richard Leadbetter has no actual neogaf account if I recall so I don't get why people think that user is richard leadbetter.A bunch of news articles awhile ago revealed who john linneman was on neogaf and that is why I knew his real name. Anyway I don't care about killzone shadow falls graphics because the game's graphics is not enough to save a game that is really unappealing for most people.

Any link to the articles would be greatly appreciated. Not that i doubt you but rubbing in the faces of cows is just so much fun. :D

I wouldn't really use forum posts as evidence, but a post from a moderator on neogaf pretty much confirms that john linneman is dark10x

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=706159&page=2

#210 Posted by super600 (31217 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Dat salt

Dat damage control

I've been spending today playing videogames, eating Chinese takeaway and laughing at Titanflop underperforming. Und du? :)

An 87% MC score is underperforming?The game actually met it's hype on GS.

#211 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

@super600 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Dat salt

Dat damage control

>Implying Lamespot matters in the wider scale of things

90+ is the holy grail. With all this manufactured hype and screaming over the last eight months, it should have cleared it easily. It didn't. A popular yet low key last gen JRPG and a year old Ouya indie game cleared TF easily.

#212 Edited by super600 (31217 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@super600 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Dat salt

Dat damage control

90+ is the holy grail. With all this manufactured hype and screaming over the last eight months, it should have cleared it easily. It didn't. A popular yet low key last gen JRPG and a year old Ouya indie game cleared TF easily.

This is respawn's first game. There was a chance they wre not going to get that high of a MC score on their first game. And no one will care about the indie game compared to titanfall at the end of the day. The PS4 needs more big budget exclusives or games like titanfall released for it.Accept that this game met hype on GS.

#213 Posted by happyduds77 (1620 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@super600 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Dat salt

Dat damage control

But you're using gamespot. Apply to the rules.

Anyway Titanfall>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Killzone: Shadow Fall

#214 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

@super600 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@super600 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Dat salt

Dat damage control

This is respawn's first game. There was a chance they wre not going to get that high of a MC score on their first game. And no one will care about the indie game compared to titanfall at the end of the day. The PS4 needs more big budget exclusives or games like titanfall released for it.Accept that this game met hype on GS.

Tituhfuhh? Big budget? It's a $60 MP only game by a small team that's only exclusive by virtue of the fact they had to pick one console to focus on three years and John Riccitello got it wrong. Releasing in March during a games drought and away from the usual annual FPS launch period helped too. All this so far is down to clever marketing and timing. The PS4, with a diverse range of exclusives down the months and the best versions of the most important multiplats, is not going to be held back by this.

#215 Posted by sts106mat (20631 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@super600 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@super600 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Dat salt

Dat damage control

. The PS4, with a diverse range of exclusives down the months and the best versions of the most important multiplats, is not going to be held back by this.

and that's why you own a PS4 isn't it...oh wait...you don't

#216 Posted by CloudStrife213 (430 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher

Dat butthurt. All your rationalizing and effort to criticize the game smells of insecurity and butthurt. Coupled by the fact that you are a diehard cow, all your posts are without any credibility.

It just reinforces the fact that you only hate this game because it isn't on the PS4. Don't deny it, the majority of your posts are all about bashing anything Xbox and praising Sony. Yes, it is on the PC, but that doesn't change the fact that many cows such as yourself are still butthurt over the game.

If 90+ on Metacritic is the holy grail then what does that make an 87 on Metacritic? A bad game? How quaint.

I may be a PS4 player, but the cows have got to be the worst sort of fanboys out there. The hypocrisy as evidenced by you just reinforces this fact.

#217 Posted by MiiiiV (570 posts) -

@topgunmv: That puddle (Crysis 2 with maldo hd) has better textures than anything i've seen from KZSF. But the textures are still pretty inconsistent, even with maldo hd. I would say BF4 at max settings has better textures overall to. Crysis 3 is another level.
I don't think that KZSF has bad textures, just that they are nothing special compared to newer and some older modded pc games.

#218 Edited by super600 (31217 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@super600 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@super600 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Dat salt

Dat damage control

Tituhfuhh? Big budget? It's a $60 MP only game by a small team that's only exclusive by virtue of the fact they had to pick one console to focus on three years and John Riccitello got it wrong. Releasing in March during a games drought and away from the usual annual FPS launch period helped too. All this so far is down to clever marketing and timing. The PS4, with a diverse range of exclusives down the months and the best versions of the most important multiplats, is not going to be held back by this.

I don't want to get off topic here,but the PS4 has nothing that most people want to buy right now besides infamous and maybe some of the multiplats on it.The PS4 is not going to be held by this game because it's a multiplat that is not on the PS4.The PS4 also won't be held back by this game because it's selling on hope and promises mostly which have yet to be fulfilled.By games like titanfall I meant games that are actually fun to play and are interesting.If you want to discuss the ps4 talked about it outside this thread. If you want to talk about titanfall more please talk about it in the sticky. This applies to both you and the other user you were arguing with.

#219 Posted by topgunmv (10411 posts) -

@miiiiv said:

@topgunmv: That puddle (Crysis 2 with maldo hd) has better textures than anything i've seen from KZSF. But the textures are still pretty inconsistent, even with maldo hd. I would say BF4 at max settings has better textures overall to. Crysis 3 is another level.

I don't think that KZSF has bad textures, just that they are nothing special compared to newer and some older modded pc games.

Ya that is better looking, it's been a while since I fired up crysis 2, either I forgot, or there was a marked improvement in the final 4.0 release of maldo vs the older version I have installed.

#220 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@super600 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

. The PS4, with a diverse range of exclusives down the months and the best versions of the most important multiplats, is not going to be held back by this.

Who said I don't? Stupid lemming.

@CloudStrife213 said:

@GrenadeLauncher

Dat butthurt. All your rationalizing and effort to criticize the game smells of insecurity and butthurt. Coupled by the fact that you are a diehard cow, all your posts are without any credibility.

It just reinforces the fact that you only hate this game because it isn't on the PS4. Don't deny it, the majority of your posts are all about bashing anything Xbox and praising Sony. Yes, it is on the PC, but that doesn't change the fact that many cows such as yourself are still butthurt over the game.

If 90+ on Metacritic is the holy grail then what does that make an 87 on Metacritic? A bad game? How quaint.

I may be a PS4 player, but the cows have got to be the worst sort of fanboys out there. The hypocrisy as evidenced by you just reinforces this fact.

Nope. I hate it cos it's an EA game. They're a shitty little company. They've butchered Burnout, Dead Space and Mercenaries, crippled Battlefield and Sim City, destroyed countless great studios. And still people line up to give them money for their latest turd with a botched launch. Disgraceful.

They deserve their third golden poo and they deserve another quarterly loss.

87 is en par with LA Noire, Modern Warfare 2 and Tomb Raider: overrated games.

#221 Edited by kemar7856 (11523 posts) -

honestly I thought BF4 looked better especially the Singapore level when the rain is pouring it looked gorgeous except for the faces

#222 Posted by kemar7856 (11523 posts) -

#223 Posted by sts106mat (20631 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@super600 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

you said it yourself you ridiculous cretin.

#224 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@super600 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Maybe the situation's changed a little. You ever considered that? Stupid lemming.

#225 Edited by sts106mat (20631 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@super600 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Maybe the situation's changed a little. You ever considered that? Stupid lemming.

really? so you have a PS4 now? if so, how come you are still damage controlling at a ridiculous rate? got no games for it?

#226 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@super600 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

really? so you have a PS4 now? if so, how come you are still damage controlling at a ridiculous rate? got no games for it?

Played for a couple hours earlier today. Besides, I enjoy watching lemscum squirm. :)

#227 Posted by sts106mat (20631 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@super600 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Played for a couple hours earlier today. Besides, I enjoy watching lemscum squirm. :)

wow that is sad dude. you'd rather be butthurt on Gamespot than playing on your new PS4.

here that cows? he's enjoying his ps4 so much, he'd rather be crying about titanfall...... shocking.

#228 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

wow that is sad dude. you'd rather be butthurt on Gamespot than playing on your new PS4.

here that cows? he's enjoying his ps4 so much, he'd rather be crying about titanfall...... shocking.

You expect me to play vidya 24 hours a day? I'm not a lem with nothing better to do. I'm a busy man with many commitments, and they include making you cry bitch tears. :)

#229 Posted by sts106mat (20631 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

You expect me to play vidya 24 hours a day? I'm not a lem with nothing better to do. I'm a busy man with many commitments, and they include making you cry bitch tears. :)

no you aren't, no you haven't and no you don't.

you are a sad pathetic little prat = FACT

#230 Edited by Lulu_Lulu (19081 posts) -

@ sts106mat

Disengage Immediately.

GrenadeLauncher's stupidity is unrivalled. If you continue this, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

#231 Edited by caseypayne69 (5390 posts) -

Ryse may be labeled graphics king but wow look at the background blur to make the up close things look nice. At least when you are looking at Killzone SF the whole screen looks nice and not some up close only objects. While the characters do look nice in Ryse the rest is crap from what I've seen. I've never seen a bad KSF pic.

#232 Posted by sts106mat (20631 posts) -

@caseypayne. Take a look out the window objects in the distance you focus on will be clear, objects you aren't focused will blue. Same happens when you focus on the things near to you, the background will blue. if everything is in focus, it looks like a videogame and its not the effect the devs wanted. the character models are great as are most of the environments. The lighting is the real star though. you can tell exactly what something is made of in the game due to the way the light interacts with it. marble, stone, metal, flesh, dirt etc...its really brilliant.

#233 Posted by sts106mat (20631 posts) -

Damn autocorrect blur not blue

#234 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

sts106mat in ruins.

This topic really got lems in a spin!

#235 Posted by indigenous_euphoria (194 posts) -

Been playing TF and i gotta say i think it looks better then KZ multilayer 0.o

#236 Edited by sts106mat (20631 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

sts106mat in ruins.

once again, i have asked the cows in this thread on several occasions for them to provide a credible industry article stating that Killzone Shadow fall is the best looking game on next gen consoles. There are quite a few which state that Ryse is the best looking game and they cannot counter this.

The cows have all failed. you've got no sources, no proof only blind fanboy delusion.

So Lems win the thread, your delusional posts are pathetic. If this makes me "in a spin" in your eyes fine. just dont expect people to bother replying to your pathetic posts.

Ryse is the best looking game on consoles right now, FACT the industry and the players have said so. until you provide credible industry articles to the contrary, you are wrong.

#237 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

sts106mat in ruins.

once again, i have asked the cows in this thread on several occasions for them to provide a credible industry article stating that Killzone Shadow fall is the best looking game on next gen consoles. There are quite a few which state that Ryse is the best looking game and they cannot counter this.

The cows have all failed. you've got no sources, no proof only blind fanboy delusion.

So Lems win the thread, your delusional posts are pathetic. If this makes me "in a spin" in your eyes fine. just dont expect people to bother replying to your pathetic posts.

Ryse is the best looking game on consoles right now, FACT the industry and the players have said so. until you provide credible industry articles to the contrary, you are wrong.

The opinion of a handful of paid shills - sorry, "professional journalists?" You'll have to do better than that. KZ ran at a better framerate rendering bigger levers with a greater or better level of fidelity than Ryse could.

Ryse looks shit, it plays shit, everyone's known this since E3. Only people who don't are lemscum. Now take yourself up and out of this thread and back to Ryse's awful MP mode which has no discernable reason to exist.

#238 Posted by sts106mat (20631 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

sts106mat in ruins.

The opinion of a handful of paid shills - sorry, "professional journalists?" You'll have to do better than that. KZ ran at a better framerate rendering bigger levers with a greater or better level of fidelity than Ryse could.

Ryse looks shit, it plays shit, everyone's known this since E3. Only people who don't are lemscum. Now take yourself up and out of this thread and back to Ryse's awful MP mode which has no discernable reason to exist.

Oh so only "a handful" are paid to say that Ryse looks the best.......well surely someone who wasn't paid is more likely to say that KZ looks better than Ryse then since they weren't paid off. your argument is as stupid as you are.

I am still waiting for a single credible article to the contrary.......go on I am sure you dont have anything better to do.

FYI Ryse multiplayer mode is actually enjoyable, the new survival mode is a real good test of your skill at the game. trying to getting hundred+ combos is addictive...sorry you cant enjoy the game.

#239 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

Blah blah blah damage control for a bad game. Killzone matched it, if not surpassed it, and managed to be more of a game too.

@sts106mat said:

FYI Ryse multiplayer mode is actually enjoyable,

Yeah, there goes your credibility. Next you'll be telling me you enjoyed Lococycle too!