KZ: Shadow Fall looks amazing

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by speedfog (3199 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

Yup. Great game. Ragged on by many here, cause the mechanics aren't for casuals like your typical CoD, Halo and Battlefield.

Weight, recoil, lack of aim assist, muzzle flash, and team based objectives...all things the casual shooter fans here on sw despise cause they are...Well...casual players.

Glad to hear you enjoy.

lol

#52 Edited by kinectthedots (1915 posts) -

@zeeshanhaider said:
@kinectthedots said:

None of this maters tho because Infamous Second Son takes a dump on KZSF and Ryse all in an open world environment. when it releases it will be the best looking next gen game hands down which is crazy considering It is a game which scales the entire city of Seattle.

Yawn! Sleeping Dogs looks better.

Wake me up when consololes produce anything equivalent to the level of PC games from 2010-2011.

lol, on what PC tho? and what resolution and framerate?

Infamous looks incredible dude. So you aren't winning any awards for hyping a modded multiplat that you need a PC that costs hundreds more than a PS4 just to run at a playable framerate.

Show me what Sleeping dogs on YOUR PC looks like to compare to Infamous SS then. and don't forget to include your specs, resolution and frame rate. Also if you have a gif of sleeping dogs on PC please share it, along with PC specs resolution and framerate.

Some of you PC hypers are always talking out of the ass, it's not "PC" diimwit because MOST PC's can't touch what PS4 can do so you need to specify what PC you are talking about because you could be hyping a screen shot of a game running at 5fps which means nothing.

#53 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2547 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

@zeeshanhaider said:
@kinectthedots said:

None of this maters tho because Infamous Second Son takes a dump on KZSF and Ryse all in an open world environment. when it releases it will be the best looking next gen game hands down which is crazy considering It is a game which scales the entire city of Seattle.

Wake me up when consololes produce anything equivalent to the level of PC games from 2010-2011.

Infamous looks incredible dude. So you aren't winning any awards for hyping a modded multiplat that you need a PC that costs hundreds more than a PS4 just to run at a playable framerate.

Show me what Sleeping dogs on YOUR PC looks like to compare to Infamous SS then. and don't forget to include your specs, resolution and frame rate. Also if you have a gif of sleeping dogs on PC please share it, along with PC specs resolution and framerate.

Some of you PC hypers are always talking out of the ass, it's not "PC" diimwit because MOST PC's can't touch what PS4 can do so you need to specify what PC you are talking about because you could be hyping a screen shot of a game running at 5fps which means nothing.

I think it would be better if I just courier my PC to you, no? The point is there are PC games from 2011 that shits on anything 900pStation has produced or is going to produce and you can do all the DC you can about it. I don't know about most PC's but I'm pretty sure most 'Gaming PC's' shits on 900pStation in specs. Just to let you know, the 900pStation is made up of a cheap ass tablet CPU and GPU barely matching a mid-range 570 from 2010.

#54 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@zeeshanhaider said:

@kinectthedots said:

@zeeshanhaider said:
@kinectthedots said:

I think it would be better if I just courier my PC to you, no? The point is there are PC games from 2011 that shits on anything 900pStation has produced or is going to produce and you can do all the DC you can about it. I don't know about most PC's but I'm pretty sure most 'Gaming PC's' shits on 900pStation in specs. Just to let you know, the 900pStation is made up of a cheap ass tablet CPU and GPU barely matching a mid-range 570 from 2010.

Why aren't you posting the proof he asked for? Are you chicken?

#55 Edited by kuu2 (7329 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k: Sweet call me when we are in a gameplay thread.

#57 Edited by ominous_titan (707 posts) -

Kzsf is linear as hell. Has one level where you can choose left or right Ooooooo. The pacing is garbage and destroys what little immersion it had going for it. Worst game since vampire rain

#58 Posted by AM-Gamer (3931 posts) -

@sailor232: lol no it's really not especially when you factor in how linear it is, it's sub HD and framerate problems.

#59 Posted by GrayF0X786 (3850 posts) -

i just finished the game, a pretty game...but that is it, Killzone2 campaign was far superior plus it had Radec :D

#60 Edited by _Matt_ (8911 posts) -

It looks gorgeous,

too bad the gameplay is so bland.

#61 Edited by AM-Gamer (3931 posts) -

@zeeshanhaider: lol delusion at it's best. Infamous SS will be the new king be mad.

#62 Posted by blackace (20743 posts) -

@SolidGame_basic said:

finally got around to playing this game and the graphics are great. for $400, can we really complain about the PS4's graphical capabilities? it's a launch title too

Yes, it looks good. Ryse looks amazing too, but just like KZ:SF neither game is exception in the gameplay department or story really. KZ:SF is about as good as KZ3, only with prettier graphics.

#63 Edited by Szminsky (1433 posts) -

Yep, best looking console game ATM.

#64 Edited by blackace (20743 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@napo_sp said:

ryse cutscenes look way better than kzsf cutscenes.

Well the Xbone is a TV TV TV machine.

Are you really that butthurt over graphics?

#65 Posted by happyduds77 (1451 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Yep, best looking next-gen game.

This means you only played 1 game ever. Looks like you never played PC games. or not even Xbox One Ryse

Ok you just proved his point.

#66 Posted by PAL360 (26873 posts) -

Looks impressive indeed, but i think that Ryse and Battlefield 4 are up there too.

#67 Edited by iwasgood2u (803 posts) -

Im playing the demo of sf and am impressed with its graphics feels next gen but it felt like a rushed game and is understandable because it is a launch game and the devs had a deadline to meet before the launch of ps4. Im sure the next killzone graphic will improve dramatically. The thing I hate about gg and sony is that they seem to be afraid of taking risks. Killzone has a lot of potentials to be one of the best fps in its own style. They seem to playing it safe by not making it gory and more bloody. If a player gets shot in the arm, leg, or hand why not show it exploded off of the players leaving them handicapped throughout the round? We better and more interesting looking characters with deep stories and personalities behind it.

At the end of round they should have allowed helghast n faction fight eachother like street fighter with a knife instead of that one silly kiddish looking execution. I think I would be a better director for it.

#68 Edited by kinectthedots (1915 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@kinectthedots said:

@zeeshanhaider said:
@kinectthedots said:

Exactly,

if everything was just as he said he would have posted what I asked for with no excuses, instead, just like I suggested, he replies by talking out of his ass and provided no evidence to support his lame ass claims.

100% backtrack lol.

Words and BS claims is all he seems to have. I want to see how this open world game looks on his amazing PC which destroys Infamous SS in graphics resolution and frame rate, also what kind of rig it would take to do it...

but I guess since I called his bluff he is back tracking because either his rig is shit and can't make Sleeping dogs look as good as he claims at a decent frame rate and resolution or he is simply talking out of his ass with blind hype without even knowing if what he is saying is even true.

Back to my original statement, when Infamous SS releases it will be the best looking next gen game hands down.

#69 Edited by dreamdude (4614 posts) -

@freedomfreak:

Like eye candy with a bland taste.

#70 Posted by KHAndAnime (13755 posts) -

Being a hermit, I find Shadow Fall to be very impressive looking. It's definitely the best looking PS4 launch title, as well as one of the best looking next-gen games out. Ryse? Not so much.

#71 Posted by Xplode_games (527 posts) -

Ryse looks a lot better

#72 Posted by gpuking (2870 posts) -

Best looking console game right now until Infamous Second Son arrives, True 1080p res in SP, averages 45fps with tons of nextgen effects and lighting, yep it's well above the 900p 24fps blurry mess that is Ryse.

#73 Posted by fyron256 (92 posts) -

Cows have the nerve to brag about kzsf after the embarrassment exposure of 960x1080 resolution lol

#74 Posted by fyron256 (92 posts) -

Oh and by the way....

KSF pixel count is 1,036,800 (960x1080)

The Titanfall beta pixel count was 1,115,136 (1408x792)

End thread. Lol at the blurry MP mess of KIllzone Shadow Fail

#75 Posted by juarbles (801 posts) -

Best graphics + best gameplay for a FPS. The gameplay is not for COD xboners that want it simple and straightforward, something their simple minds can handle. Killzone is another level for them and for most reviewers out there.

#76 Posted by foxhound_fox (88319 posts) -

@juarbles said:

Best graphics + best gameplay for a FPS. The gameplay is not for COD xboners that want it simple and straightforward, something their simple minds can handle. Killzone is another level for them and for most reviewers out there.

You haven't played many FPS's then.

#77 Edited by GravityX (715 posts) -

@fyron256 said:

Oh and by the way....

KSF pixel count is 1,036,800 (960x1080)

The Titanfall beta pixel count was 1,115,136 (1408x792)

End thread. Lol at the blurry MP mess of KIllzone Shadow Fail

And on top of that KZ is on very small maps and TF is on much larger maps and a ton of more action going on...50 percent power??...where is it?...no where...

#78 Posted by CountBleck12 (22906 posts) -

Graphics were pretty good though the gameplay isn't as good as Killzone 2.

#79 Posted by stationplay_4 (443 posts) -

yea looks really good. i like the mp a lot. got 55 kills on warzone today. they should of kept the thumbs in eyes melee animation though. and the knife in eye. the stupid ass dogde punch and then knife pisses me off so much. looks so dumb.

#80 Posted by gpuking (2870 posts) -

Top Killzone SF bottom TitanFall. Yep, looks about 2-3 generations of difference in graphics. What's more is former is 1080p the latter is 792p, what a fk*n joke lol.

#81 Edited by fyron256 (92 posts) -

@GravityX:

Where is the 50% power? The 50% power is part of that delusional stick Sony keeps shoving in cows' ass.

#82 Posted by bfmv2007 (289 posts) -

No offense to anyone here, but its very clear that KZ: Shadow Fall has the best next gen graphics so far. The only reason Ryse is said to look better is because its running on CryEngine. If the game looked exactly the way it does now, but it wasn't running on CryEngine, no one would even attempt to say it looks better than KZ. While CryEngine does look fantastic, just because its running on CryEngine doesn't mean its the best looking next gen game.

#83 Posted by fyron256 (92 posts) -

@gpuking:

Lol @ 960x1080. Sorry you lose. Also funny to see you tout sub-hd KZ MP.

Bu bu bu but sub hd can't be graphics king

This is all a certain cow **cough** Gpuking **cough** would say trying to diss Crysis 2 on the 360.

Now what? Yup another hypocritical COWard. You Cows are a joke.

#84 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@gpuking said:

Top Killzone SF bottom TitanFall. Yep, looks about 2-3 generations of difference in graphics. What's more is former is 1080p the latter is 792p, what a fk*n joke lol.

You just killed a bunch of lems.

#85 Posted by fyron256 (92 posts) -

@I_can_haz:

Seriously you're a joke.... And you proved it in the other thread. F*** outta here.

Oh and by the way looking at a lot of you loser cows' posting history. Learn to fuckin debate instead of the usual lol lems and corny Gifs. Can you put more than 7-10 sentences together? You must be a teen and if you're not all the more pathetic.

#86 Edited by Pray_to_me (2846 posts) -
@Caseytappy said:

It won the low res. blurry turd award 2013, good thing that the game is also boring as hell .

Enjoy it Cows !

vs

lmfao!

#87 Posted by chikenfriedrice (10415 posts) -

The graphics are fine but the environments suck and the level design sucks.....not the best game overall

#88 Posted by -RocBoys9489- (6261 posts) -

@FIipMode said:

Very pretty yes, very dull to play though and I regretted buying the game. I should have known after KZ3 that the series just doesn't have it anymore.

It never had it period; I don't know why people keep buying these games. lol.

#89 Posted by -RocBoys9489- (6261 posts) -
@mrxboxone said:

Do you want the facts about graphics? PS4 fans are butthurt that There system doesn't have the best graphics. Ryse graphics are untouched and unmatched.

You will have a lot of cows claim KZSF is some how better. But the fact is......

IGN, euro gamer, game trailer, rev3gaming, Adam Sessler, tech gamer, digital foundry, Machinima all proclaim Ryse as having BY FAR the best graphics of next gen consoles.

Gamespot, the site we are all posting on is on record as saying "of all next gen titles, Ryse by far has the best visuals. It's not even close. Killzone Shadow Fall looks good, but Ryse is incredible in the graphics department."

When that video was posted I thought all the PS4 users were gonna commit suicide. They were in serious damage control and raging. After a few days denial set in and they all went back to proclaiming KZ as having the best graphics. Until you post them the facts. Then they resort to one image from a beta build as if that means anything. Graphically Ryse is superior. In every way visually.

does it matter? both games are ****...

@FIipMode said:

Very pretty yes, very dull to play though and I regretted buying the game. I should have known after KZ3 that the series just doesn't have it anymore.

It never had it period; I don't know why people keep buying these games. lol.

#90 Posted by kalipekona (2299 posts) -

@SolidGame_basic said:

finally got around to playing this game and the graphics are great. for $400, can we really complain about the PS4's graphical capabilities? it's a launch title too

I own it and it does look good, but not as good as some hype it to be. A lot of the environments have issues with specular and shader aliasing and the texture resolution and detail is sometimes lacking.

#91 Posted by SolidGame_basic (17686 posts) -

@kalipekona said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

I own it and it does look good, but not as good as some hype it to be. A lot of the environments have issues with specular and shader aliasing and the texture resolution and detail is sometimes lacking.

sometimes ignorance is bliss

#92 Posted by MiiiiV (475 posts) -

When will people stop bragging about Killzone SF. The game has unimpressive scale and draw distance (backdrops are not draw distance) no tessellation, mediocre textures by pc standards and it still doesn't run that well. Down to 28fps in some parts in the campaign and down to 36fps in MP which runs at much lower resolution. It's probably one of the best looking console games with it's futuristic and cinematic style but it's not very impressive from technical standpoint.

#93 Posted by JangoWuzHere (16418 posts) -

ShadowFall only looks good when it feels like it. That game is graphically inconsistent in both the campaign and multiplayer.

#94 Edited by zeeshanhaider (2547 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@kinectthedots said:

@zeeshanhaider said:
@kinectthedots said:

What proof? To prrof that Sleeping Dogs shits on Infamous:SS, I should install Sleeping Dogs, then make a gif of it? Why should I do that when Sleeping Dogs is already out. He wanted to know how it's next-gen outdated consolol compared to PCs and I already provided that.

And if he wants to know at what resolution did I ran it. I ran it at 1080p@60FPS with everything maxed out. And I can run it at 1440p@60FPS with everything maxed out today. And I'm going for 4K in 2 years while 900pStation and 720pBox will become 720pStation and SubHDBox by that time and in 5 years even tablets will have better specs than the next-gen consololes.

Sorry to break it to you, but the most powerful consolol is made up of a cheap ass tablet CPU and a GPU barely matching a mid-range 570 from 2010 and developers are already started cutting corners in games and still struggle to match the PC games from 2010-2011. The road will only lead downwards from here on. What proof do you want for that, chicken?

#95 Posted by JangoWuzHere (16418 posts) -

@KHAndAnime said:

Being a hermit, I find Shadow Fall to be very impressive looking. It's definitely the best looking PS4 launch title, as well as one of the best looking next-gen games out. Ryse? Not so much.

I don't understand how someone could enjoy Shadow Fall's visuals but find Ryse unimpressive. Ryse has far superior facial expressions, character animation, and lighting. It's also consistent all the way through. ShadowFall can easily look like an early PS3 game at times.

#96 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2547 posts) -

@AM-Gamer said:

@zeeshanhaider: lol delusion at it's best. Infamous SS will be the new king be mad.

I can bet you can't prove that. Remember how I told you many light sources aren't casting shadows in Infamous: SS? Guess what, the devs just accepted that. :D

Sorry to break it you but the 900pStation with its cheap ass tablet CPU and GPU barely matching a 570 from 2010 could only do so much and will forever try to struggle to match the PC Games from 2011.

#97 Posted by Kjranu (1006 posts) -

@JangoWuzHere said:

ShadowFall only looks good when it feels like it. That game is graphically inconsistent in both the campaign and multiplayer.

I disagree. I have the game and the game looks great both single and multiplayer. This is only the beginning, the game looks awesome for a launch game ... imagine a mid to late life cycle game that's figured out all the tricks and puzzles to squeeze every bit of power out of the PS4? Will be darned great.

#98 Posted by Kjranu (1006 posts) -

To everyone hyping Sleeping Dogs ... it's an utterly boring game that happens to look somewhat pretty on max settings because of lighting on steroids. The art direction sucks anyhow.

#99 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2547 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

@I_can_haz said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@kinectthedots said:

@zeeshanhaider said:
@kinectthedots said:

Exactly,

if everything was just as he said he would have posted what I asked for with no excuses, instead, just like I suggested, he replies by talking out of his ass and provided no evidence to support his lame ass claims.

100% backtrack lol.

Words and BS claims is all he seems to have. I want to see how this open world game looks on his amazing PC which destroys Infamous SS in graphics resolution and frame rate, also what kind of rig it would take to do it...

but I guess since I called his bluff he is back tracking because either his rig is shit and can't make Sleeping dogs look as good as he claims at a decent frame rate and resolution or he is simply talking out of his ass with blind hype without even knowing if what he is saying is even true.

Back to my original statement, when Infamous SS releases it will be the best looking next gen game hands down.

Refer to my reply to your fellow sony drone and where did I back track? Can you deny that Sleeping Dogs shits on Infamous:SS? Keep doing DC.

#100 Posted by getyeryayasout (7496 posts) -

KZ or Ryse? It's like having to choose between shit or a shit sandwich.